Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

'Okay, everything is in place. The room at the top of the stairs is the one that is reserved for him.' Dana said giving Misty a hug. 'You be careful, ' she added giving her a kiss.

Misty made her way through the crowd of people until she stood next to the governor. She leaned to his ear. 'I'm ready to find out what's down your pants, Sir, ' she whispered and gave him a seductive look.

'Oh Lord yes!' He yelled out as he slapped his hands together. 'You all will have to excuse me, matters of state need tending to!' He laughed out, took Misty in his arms, and led her up the stairs.

He sat on the large bed admiring Misty. 'What would you like me to do, Sir?' Misty asked in a seductive voice hoping she could draw him into the trap.

'First thing young lady, I'd dearly love you to call me Daddy, ' he said with a wicked smile pulling her between his fat legs. 'Second of all, I'd like to find if that mouth of yours feels as good as it looks, ' he added shoving Misty to her knees.

Misty felt fear racing through her body as she tried to force a smile for the fat man. 'Oh yes, Daddy, ' she teased in a soft voice as she batted her eyelashes to him.

He looked to her and grabbed a large handful of hair. 'You know how to please your Daddy, ' he smiled watching her pull down his pants and free his hard cock. 'Oh yes! That's my girl, ' he smiled as she took him deep into her mouth.

Misty closed her eyes, thinking of the one man that she loved and their only night together. Blood began to race through her as she though of Cole and the ways he loved her. Soft moans came from deep inside her young body.

'Oh yes! You like my big cock sweety?' The fat man asked breaking the wonderful trance of Cole loving her body. 'I can't wait to slip it up that hot cunt of yours, ' he laughed caressing her back as she tried to suck him without being sick.

She lifted her head and smiled. 'I can't wait for that, Daddy, ' she purred moving on the bed next to him and lay across it. 'Make me feel good Daddy, ' she teased in her little girl voice.

'Sure thing, darlin', ' he said moving his face between her long legs. Again, Misty closed her eyes and thought of that first night with Cole between her legs. She could see his handsome face, feel his loving tongue and she began to moan out.

Pardue loved this girl and couldn't wait to take her. He hadn't had a prize like her in a year and he was going to really enjoy her. He became more excited and bit down on the soft flesh of her tender pussy.

'Ouch!' Misty jumped up and quickly pulled from him. 'That hurt Daddy, ' she whimpered out rubbing between her legs. 'Please don't hurt me, ' she begged him seeing a look of anger filling his eyes and she knew it was time. She tried jumping from the bed to her two guns hid in the top drawer of the dresser, but he moved faster than she could have ever guessed. He was on top of her body and had her pined face down on the floor before she ever had a chance.

'Where you going Miss FBI agent?' He laughed out pushing all of his 350 pounds down on Misty's helpless body. 'Tom!' He whispered out. 'I got the bitch, come on in, ' he said as the door opened.

'I found her trying to call for help, with this, ' he tossed a small radio on the bed. 'I don't think she'll be doing much talking for a long time, ' he smiled holding Dana's limp body in his arms looking to her broken jaw.

'Yes, we figured out Dana in about one day.' Pardue laughed out as Tom threw Dana on the floor next to Misty. 'See FBI bitch?' He smiled twisting Misty's head to see her friend knocked out cold. 'I reckon you two are in a world of shit now!' Pardue said loudly, not caring if he was heard or not.

Misty gasped for air as Pardue smashed her chest with his fat body. 'There are agents all around the house, ' she said struggling for a breath of air.

'By the time they realize you need help, you're going to be dead.' Pardue said grabbing a thick handful of Misty's hair and twisted as hard as he could. 'What shall we do with these two?' Pardue asked with a big grin on his chubby face. 'I think they need the works, ' he laughed looking to Tom.

Tom moved to the floor next to Dana. 'To bad I knocked this bitch out, I wanted her to suck me off, ' he smiled touching the side of Dana's broken jaw. 'I never fucked a bitch that's been out cold, that might be fun, ' he laughed to Pardue.

'Hell, do anything you want to the little cunt, but first I want you to help me handcuff this one to the bed.' Pardue said to Tom. 'I'm glad my tool bag is here, because I'm using everything on her little ass, ' he laughed standing up, jerking Misty from the floor and pushed her on the bed. 'Tom, since that one is already knocked out, why don't we play with her and make this one watch?'' Pardue said looking to Misty as he handcuffed her hands to the bed. 'We'll show you what's in store for you, ' he laughed an evil laugh that sent chills through Misty.

Tom shook his head. 'That will be fun.' Tom replied reaching to pull Dana's limp body from the floor and threw her on the bed next to Misty. 'Sonny, can I do everything that I like?' Tom asked with a smile holding a very large bottle in his hand.

'Holly shit!' Pardue laughed out. 'You going to try and cram that up her cunt?' He asked shaking his head. 'You're going to tear her in two!' He laughed looking to Misty. 'Just think, whatever he does to her, I'm doing the same to you.' Pardue smiled to Misty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.