Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

The rest of the week passed by so slowly Misty felt as if she had been in the prison another six months. She missed Cole's by hands running up her dress to feel her ass, his eyes wondering over her body and most of all; she missed his deep voice telling her how pretty she was.

Each time she would see him, she gave him a warm smile, but he would just turn away and pretend he didn't know her. She felt as if her heart had been torn from her chest and a large hole replaced it. Not even the death of her parents long ago, made Misty hurt this bad and it was killing her.

She couldn't tell him the truth and it was costing her the most important thing in her life, his love.

Saturday night came and the girls rushed frantically to get ready. Misty dressed in a very low cut, powder blue dress with stockings and high heels to match. She fluffed her short hair and finished her makeup just as the guards came to escort them to the warden's house.

Shelly put her arm around Misty as they made the long walk up the hill. 'Mr. Cole is just hurt that you wanted to go up here, ' she smiled to Misty and gave her a warm hug. 'When he sees that you didn't do anything dumb, he'll be wanting you back, ' she smiled again and could feel the hurt in the young girl. 'You two where made for each other and nothing can stand in the way of that. Mr. Cole is just being a pig head for treating you like this, ' she laughed to Misty and enjoyed her first smile in days.

Misty laughed to herself and wondered what he was going to think of her in a few hours. 'I hope so, ' she said looking to Shelly hoping that they would remain friends after tonight.

'He will, you just wait and see.' Shelly replied as they walked into the large house. 'You just stay by me and if anyone tries fucking with you, just tell me, ' she smiled and gave Misty a firm slap on her firm behind.

Misty jumped as Shelly's big hand slapped her ass. 'Ouch! What was that for?' She laughed rubbing her ass and looking around in hopes of seeing her contact person.

'Just to remind you to be good and remember a great guy loves you, ' she replied pointing her big finger to Misty's face. They made their way through some of the other girls and a few men that were already at the house. 'Here's where we'll be working.' Shelly said as they moved behind the bar. 'Most only want beer or whiskey. It's pretty, easy to do. Just keep their glasses full and they'll tip you all night long!' She laughed to Misty and turned to start pulling out large bottles of whiskey from under the bar.

The evening turned into night and still no sign of the girl in a green dress. Misty was about to give up hope when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder.

'I bet you were wondering if I was going to show, ' the girl said with a big grin for Misty. 'I was in the hands of a animal until just a few minutes ago, ' she laughed out thinking of the drunken man who tried screwing her in his sports car.

'Yes I was.' Misty said as she reached to hug Dana Fowler. They had worked together just over a year ago and Misty knew Dana would be perfect for this case. 'You have my babies with you?' She asked with hope watching Dana open her purse. Looking deep inside the bag, she saw the two-nickel, plated pistols. Misty pulled away with a large grin on her face. 'Oh I feel like I've just seen two long, lost friends!' She laughed giving Dana another hug.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.