Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

It was a few days after the party; Misty stood under the warm water of the shower when two loving hands wrapped around her waist and someone moved against her back. She turned her head and couldn't believe what she saw.

'What will Caleb think if he finds out about this?' Misty asked enjoying Nickie's hands caressing her breasts. She had been with Cole only a few days ago, but this young girl was giving Misty feelings she could not believe. 'Oh my Lord!' She moaned as Nickie caressed every, last inch of her body.

'I'm glad you like it.' Nickie whispered in Misty's ear as she stepped in front of her. 'I can make you feel very good, ' she whispered again sliding her hand between Misty's long, slender legs, making sure her small fingers slid into Misty's pussy slit.

Misty's eyes opened wide, not believing what was happening. This pretty, young girl was giving Misty feelings that were out of this world. She spread her legs, looked into Nickie's eyes. 'You better not tell anyone about this, ' she smiled wrapping her arms around Nickie's wonderful body and began enjoying the feel of her small ass. Her firm behind felt so good in Misty's hands as she slowly caressed, while Nickie invaded her most prized place.

Nickie looked to see the pleasured look on Misty's face and she knew what was next. She stood on her toes, gently kissed Misty and eased two fingers in her wet pussy. 'Oh yes!' Nickie smiled when Misty's body wrapped around her tiny fingers. She had been in many girls, but never like Misty. 'Your pussy is wonderful!' Nickie reached to kiss Misty in her panting lips.

She watched Nickie and began to think of Cole. His big, long cock deep into her body, filling her with his hot cum. She looked to her young, would be lover and knew this wasn't right. 'I can't do this, ' she moaned and quickly ran from the showers with a towel wrapped around her body and another in her hands drying her hair when she saw girls rushing to the table by the guard's desk.

'What's up?' Misty asked Lisa as she finished drying her hair and couldn't help admiring the black woman's body.

Lisa smiled looking over Misty. 'A big party up at the warden's place this weekend and word has it, the governor is going to be there, ' she smiled. 'They want all the pretty girl's. You should sign up to be a bartender or a waitress. Shelly will be one of the bartenders, she'll look out for you and I bet Cole won't mind, ' she added giving Misty another look hoping the small towel would fall from her body. 'Me and Bridgette are going to put on a show they'll never forget!' Lisa giggled licking her lips.

'I bet they'll love that.' Misty said feeling her face turning red. 'Do we get paid or something?' She asked as more girls' ran to sign the paper.

'Hell yes you get paid! As pretty as you are, you will get a bundle, ' she smiled wondering just how much Misty would get paid if she gave up some of her hot pussy.

A frown covered Misty's face and she knew there was a good chance that she was going to loose Cole, but it was the main reason she was sent here. 'I'm going to talk to Cole first. I know he'll be mad, but I could use some cash, ' she lied walking to her cell, hoping she could make a call before the party to insure that things were set to go.

Later that day, after lunch, Misty made sure that she looked her absolute best when she casually made her way to Cole's office. 'Hi handsome, ' she smiled leaning against the door jam making sure her small dress was high on her slender hips. 'You got a minute?' She asked walking into the small room making sure she added just a hint more sway into her hips.

Cole watched and could feel blood racing to his cock. 'I always have time for a hot number like you, ' he replied pulling her on his lap and proceeded to give her a deep, loving kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.