Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

Misty stood before Cole, watching his long, hard cock growing bigger with each second his eyes watched her. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, her eyes watched Cole, and he looked like a young boy at Christmas as she let the garment fall from her shoulders. 'You like?' She teased running her fingers around each of her hard and excited nipples.

Cole laughed as he watched her with eager eyes. 'Oh yes! I like it very much, ' he smiled as he finished pulling off his jeans. 'Do you like this?' Cole smiled again holding his fully erect cock up.

'Oh yes!' Misty whispered moving in front of Cole, falling to her knees, she took him in her warm mouth and began making love to his hard cock. She tenderly sucked him deep, enjoying his hardness and the feel of blood rushing through his long shaft.

Cole fell back against his dresser as he watched the beautiful woman pleasing him like nothing he had ever felt in his life. She lovingly sucked him while her caring tongue danced around the head of his straining shaft. He looked into her pretty eyes thinking how wonderful this was, but he needed something else. He needed to be deep in her young body.

He pulled from her mouth and saw a look of disappointment fill Misty's face. 'I need inside you, ' he said helping her from the floor. 'How do you want it?' He asked waiting for her reply.

She just smiled, turned her behind to him and lay across the top of the dresser. 'Like this will be fine for now, ' she whispered turning to see him moving to take her. 'I'm on fire, ' she whimpered out as he tore the panties from her excited hips and threw them to the floor.

Cole leaned to kiss her smooth back and drove deep into her wet, excited pussy. 'Oh yes!' He cried out when her muscles locked around his long, hard shaft. 'You feel so good!' He grunted and started to slowly move in and out of her tender insides.

Misty felt like never before as Cole filled her with his wonderful cock. She felt as if she was being torn in two, but loved every inch of him deep in her body. She squeezed him with all of her might as he began to slide in and out of her tight pussy. 'Cole! It feels so good in me!' Misty cried out spreading her legs wider to give Cole total access to use her any way that he wanted.

Cole looked down to Misty's smooth back, down her hips and to see his long cock moving in and out of her wonderful body. He had always enjoyed watching his cock inside a women's body and as slender as Misty was, made it all the better. Her soft lips wrapped his shaft each time he pulled from her, as wetness covered him.

Misty felt fire moving from her hips slowly making its way between her legs. She turned to Cole and felt like she was going to faint. 'Oh my God!' She screamed out. 'Fuck me! Fuck me hard!' She screamed louder, thrusting her hips back to his cock as he used her hard and deep. 'Yes! Oh yes!' Misty whimpered out enjoying the wonderful feelings pouring over her body. Blood raced through her young heart and wetness flowed from between her legs and down her slender thighs.

Cole held her hips with his big hands as he used her tiny pussy, thrusting to her core. Faster, deeper he fucked Misty as she lay under him on the cool wood of the dresser. The sounds of Misty's wetness, their skin slapping together, and her soft moans of pleasure filled the now dark room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.