Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

Caleb held Nickie in his arms as he rushed to the one place he knew would be empty this time of day, the laundry. He ran in the small building and stood Nickie on the floor.

'I need to hold and love you so bad, ' he said as tears ran down his face. 'It killed me thinking of those two fuckers hurting you like they did, ' he cried harder as Nickie hugged him to her body.

She caressed his face as his arms hugged her body. 'Don't cry, ' she whispered to her man. 'Nothing they did could ever hurt me. I thought of us loving each other, kissing and you being inside me, ' she said kissing away his tears of hurt. 'Be with me, ' she softly whispered to him.

'Anything for you, ' he replied pulling from her and he reached to a tall shelf and began pulling down pillows. 'Let's lay these out on the floor, ' he smiled to her as they began to make a bed on the floor. Caleb looked to the makeshift bed and smiled. 'Well it's better than being on the floor, ' he said giving Nickie a loving hug.

She moved to the bed and lie on it. 'Well, why don't you undress and we'll see how good it is, ' she said looking to him with lust in her pretty eyes and she could not wait to have him back inside her tender body.

Caleb looked to her pretty body and the soft pink, blouse that covered her breasts and felt blood filling his cock. 'You're so beautiful!' He whispered down to her as he quickly undressed and began to admire the short, black skirt that she was wearing. Her slender legs looked so inviting and Caleb knew of the treasures that lie between them.

Nickie looked to him and her young eyes fell on his growing cock. 'Oh yes!' She moaned out as her back arched with anticipation of what was to come. 'Take me!' Nickie moaned out reaching her arms to Caleb.

He moved over her body and a rush of excitement flowed through him. 'You feel so good, ' he whispered to her as he began to kiss her pretty, scared face. He kissed every inch of her and made sure he kissed every one of the horrible marks that covered her face. 'I love you, ' he said looking into her eyes as love moved over him.

Warmth covered Nickie and she knew Caleb was her only, true love. 'I love you, ' she replied in a soft voice as she slowly spread her legs, letting his hardness slide against her burning mound. 'I thought of you day and night, ' she whispered, watching him unbutton the tiny blouse. 'I though us, together and all of the wonderful things that we could share, ' she said as Caleb moved forward, sucking her excited left nipple into his mouth. 'Oh yes!' Nickie cried out shoving his mouth to her breast.

Caleb tenderly sucked her excited bud as his warm tongue danced over the tip of her nipple. He watched her face to see nothing but enchantment as he teased and pleasured her soft breast. He slowly kissed his way to the other, making sure he kissed each of the marks on her wonderful chest. His mouth covered her right breast, again nothing but pleasure filled Nickie's beautiful face as he sucked and teased her excited nipple.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.