Changes
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

The ambulance showed up just as Misty pulled the short dress over her head. 'Cole, can I ride with her?' Misty asked with tears running down her pretty face. She liked the girl and wouldn't forgive herself if Bridgette died all-alone in some horrible prison hospital.

'Sure, ' he smiled to her as his arm moved around her thin waist. 'I think that will be fine. We'll have to walk over, the ambulance is very small, ' he added watching the medical team taking care of the bleeding, young girl.

Lyle stood not far away heard Cole. 'Sir, she can't go to the infirmary this late, ' Lyle said in a cold, hateful voice, hoping to get a few minutes alone with the new girl everyone had been talking about. 'I'm in charge of this cell-block and she's not going!' He said standing up to Cole.

'Who in the fuck is going to stop me from taking her?' Cole asked shoving the man into a cold wall. 'You? Or maybe him?' He said in a cool voice pointing to young Jimmy and almost laughed when he saw fear fill the kids face.

Lyle looked to Cole and thought of the many ways he could kill him. A bullet in the back or maybe pay one of the girls in block A to put a long knife between his ribs. He and a few of the other guards were sick of Cole for running the farm. They wanted it back to the old ways. Nightly rapes of the pretty young, prisoners and using the whip on the bad ones they couldn't control.

'Your day is coming, ' he said looking into Cole's eyes with hate, wishing he were back in control of the farm. Warden Pile had to bring in Cole six years ago to keep his own job when the new governor took over the state.

Cole just stared back to him. 'Wherever you're up for it, just let me know, ' he smiled thinking of beating Lyle to a bloody mess. Cole had killed many men in his life and knew Bill wouldn't be any match for his skills.

The medical team had Bridgette ready to transport to the prison infirmary. 'We're ready Sir, ' one of the men said to Cole wondering if they would also be transporting Lyle or not. 'Ms. Sylvia is ready for her, ' he added seeing Cole moving away from Lyle.

'Okay, you guys get her there and I'll be right behind you, ' Cole said taking Misty by her hand following them from the showers. 'She'll be okay, ' he smiled to Misty as they walked out in the warm night towards the infirmary.

Misty squeezed his hand wishing she could be alone with him and feel his long cock deep into her young body. 'Some of the guards really hate you, ' she said looking up to his hard face, wondering what kind of man he was.

'They don't like the way I run things, ' he smiled down to Misty. 'When I took over they did about anything they wanted. Including beatings, rapes and girls being locked up in solitary for months on end and when I got here, I stopped it all, ' he said with pride in his voice and thought of one other thing that needed to end.

Misty smiled and thought of how hard it must have been to make such changes. 'No wonder why the girls love you so much, ' she replied thinking of the love that was filling her young heart and she had only known him a few hours.

'I'm just glad I could help them. Nobody desires to be treated that way. There's only one other thing I want to stop, ' he said thinking of the parties at the warden's house hoping Misty wouldn't go. The girls were paid good money and time was taken off their sentence.

Misty looked to his face seeing a look of hurt. 'What is it, if I can ask?' She asked with concern, wondering what would make this wonderful man feel so bad.

A frown filled his face. 'Every month or so the warden hosts parties at his house. They get some of the pretty girls to go up and entertain the men. It makes me sick, ' he replied praying she didn't go. 'They will ask you, ' he said stopping to look into her soft eyes. 'I hope you'll tell them no, ' he added moving against her trim body, enjoying the feel of her firm breasts pushing into his chest and her slender hips pressing to his growing cock.

She smiled resting her head on his strong shoulder. 'I found a real nice guy and I don't want to take a chance on loosing him, ' she whispered enjoying the smell of his spice cologne filling her nose, sending a rush of excitement between her long legs. 'I just hope we get a chance to be together, ' she softly said reaching up to gently kiss his lips.

Cole returned her loving kiss with eagerness as his big hands moved under her short dress, enjoying the softness of her panties against his fingers. 'My Lord!' He moaned as heat flowed from the soft flesh of her firm behind. 'You can bet I'll make sure it happens very, very soon, ' he smiled as Misty gently moved her hips against his now hard cock shaft.

She slowly moved against him, wondering what something so big and long was going to feel like deep in her tender, young body. She had never had anything near his size in her and she couldn't wait to feel it moving in and out of her tight hole. 'I'm on fire!' She whimpered out in the warm night air as a soft, summer breeze gently blew over them.

Cole held her body to his; caressing under her dress, trying to think of a place he could take her and give her his love. 'I've never felt this way in my life, ' he moaned pushing into her slender hips, wishing they were in his small cabin, naked.


Each morning, afternoon and evening young Caleb Phillips took Nickie her daily meals. They had started to talk longer with each of his visits to her cell. Sharing dreams and hopes for the future. It wasn't very long until he had begun to fall in love with the pretty, young girl and she, for him.

Caleb pushed the key into the steel door and gave it a turn, pushing it open, he saw Nickie lying on her bed with her small dress pulled high on her slender hips. 'Hope you're hungry!' Caleb said with a big smile as he gave a quick look under Nickie's short dress to her sexy, little panties. 'We have a good supper tonight!' He added with a smile as he sniffed the supper tray. 'We got Big Jim's famous fried chicken!' He said walking to sit on the bed next to Nickie.

She just lie on her side, looking up into his handsome blue eyes, wishing that he would get the nerve to take her. She wanted the handsome guard more than anything in her young life. Nickie turned on her back, slowly spreading her slender legs, giving Caleb a perfect view of what she wanted him to take.

She bit her lower lip as his eyes roamed over her young body. 'Why don't you set that down and come lay with me, ' she whispered to him with a look of lust on her face as she pulled the small dress up farther, giving Caleb total access to do anything he wished to her body.

He looked over her wonderful body and could feel blood rushing to his cock. His eyes looked to Nickie's tender mound of sex and he saw a large wet spot in the center of her panties. Caleb stood, setting the supper tray on a nearby stand and moved back to the bed. His hand moved to her smooth leg and began to caress her soft thigh. 'You know I could loose my job doing this, ' he smiled as he moved over her small body.

They looked into each other's eyes, knowing what was to come. Caleb began placing small kisses on Nickie's face as his hands covered her excited breasts. Her soft moans of pleasure filled the small cell.

Caleb started to move his growing cock into Nickie's wet, burning pussy. 'Ouch! The belt has to go.' Nickie giggled pushing him off of her. 'Strip mister!' She giggled again as she watched him undress. Excitement like none she had ever known flowed through her body as she watched the handsome man stripping off his uniform. He stood naked in front of her eager eyes. 'My God!' She gasped reaching to hold his throbbing cock in her tiny hands and she slid to the floor, resting on her heels. 'Can I play with a few minutes?' She teased and started placing tiny kisses over the entire length of his hard shaft.

Caleb looked to the beautiful girl as she made love to his cock. He had been when a few women in his life, but none had ever made him feel this way. He gently caressed her soft, black hair as she pleased him. 'You're wonderful!' He whispered to Nickie as she took him deep in her loving mouth. "Oh yes!' He moaned watching her suck his straining shaft with more love and affection than he had ever known.

Nickie felt as if she would come right then and there as she sucked Caleb's hard cock. She had never been with a man that showed any real affection until now. Only men grabbing her and taking her soft body with such force, she had quickly began to hate all men. Caleb had made her long stay in solitary a pleasure and now, he was about to make it a dream come true. She pulled from him and looked into his eyes with need. 'Love me!' Nickie whispered the young guard as she quickly moved to her small bed and spread her legs.

Caleb looked to her willing body and slowly moved over her, letting his hard cock push against her soft panties. 'I love rubbing on panties. I hope you don't mind, ' he smiled as he gently pushed to them.

'Mmmm, I think I would enjoy just about anything you wanted to do to me, ' she replied tenderly kissing his lips as she thrust her slender hips to greet his hard cock pushing against her panties. Never before had a man treated her with such love. Tears formed in her loving eyes. 'Take me, ' she whispered up to the handsome man and she carefully pulled the wet panties from her burning hips.

Caleb watched with eagerness as Nickie exposed her most cherished place to him. The place he was about to fill with his throbbing cock and give it the love Nickie craved from a man. 'You are beautiful!' He moaned as he moved to take her. His stiff cock led the way as it moved to her wet opening and pressed against her. 'Are you ready?' He asked gently kissing her panting lips.

Nickie looked to him and knew she was more ready than at any time in her life. Someone she truly loved was about to take her. Nickie's heart raced, she panted for air and every inch of her young body was on fire.

'Yes!' She smiled and pulled him to her. He slid deep into her wet core with no effort, just as if they had been made to fit each other. She locked around him as if to welcome his hardness inside her. 'Oh yes!' Nickie cried out with lust in her soft voice as Caleb pushed deeper inside, until every, last inch of him rested deep in her body.

Caleb held her in his arms, enjoying the feel of her wonderful pussy squeezing and hugging his straining cock like nothing he had ever felt before. 'Oh you are awesome!' He moaned pulling Nickie against his body.

Nickie just let a small giggled escape her mouth as she began to rock her small hips under him. She needed Caleb to love and please her lonesome body. Being with Bridgette was okay, but nothing could replace a good, hard cock and when a guy was as fantastic as Caleb was, made it even better.

'Oh yes!' Nickie moaned out when he began pushing in and out of her wet pussy. She pulled her legs to her heaving breasts to give him total access to use her anyway he wished. 'Go, baby!' She whispered to him as he moved faster, deeper.

He looked into Nickie's pretty eyes as his throbbing cock quickly moved in and out of her breathtaking body. He pushed deeper, having a good idea her time was nearing, as was his. 'Oh yes!' He groaned moving in her faster, filling her tiny body with his cock and his undying love.

'Phillips! You in here?' Lyle yelled out in the dark building. 'They need you for break relief! Get your ass out here!' He yelled again having a good idea that the young guard was in the cell with Nickie.

A look of pain filled both their faces when they heard Lyle yelling for Caleb. He quickly, but carefully eased from her burning, wet pussy.

'Shit!' Caleb said in a low hateful voice as he jumped to grab his pants from the floor. 'I'm off for three days, ' he said with disappointment in his voice. 'I'll try to get back today, but I'm giving breaks to everyone and that takes three hours or longer, ' he added quickly buttoning his shirt and tucked it in his pants.

Nickie lie on the bed in shock. At last, she got him to take her and it was ended before ether of them got the relief they craved so much. 'I'm going to die, ' she teased, but could feel tears in her eyes and her little heart breaking. She stood to give him a long hug. 'I need to say something, ' she whispered giving him a small kiss on his lips. 'I love you!' She whispered again.

He looked to her with love in his eyes. 'And, I love you, ' he whispered and quickly left her cell and ran from the building to the guard shack.

Lyle stood in the shadows; he heard every word the two young lovers had shared. Words that were only meant for their ears, but this evil man had invaded them. 'Little cunt, ' he said to himself. 'I'll show you not to brush me off and then fuck that little punk, ' he thought knowing what he had to do to Nickie.


Nickie sat in the dark cell wondering when Cole was going to let her back into the main population, when she heard the cell door opening. She quickly looked up; a smile filled her pretty face. Thinking Caleb had returned from his three days off, but she saw Bill Lyle and Rick Odom giving her wicked smiles.

She slid back on the small cot with fear racing through her young body. 'You better not try anything!' She said as the two evil men walked into the cell. 'I'll tell Cole on the both of you, ' she whimpered out as they just kept smiling, moving even closer. She had heard stories of the guards raping women until they died and Nickie hoped she wasn't going to find out.

Lyle laughed out in a cold voice that sent chills through her body. 'Hell, by the time he finds out, you could be down by the river with a few girls we knew a long time ago!' He laughed louder grabbing her swinging hand as she tried to hit him. 'Little cunt!' He yelled slapping her with all of his might, knocking her against the cool, brick wall.

They pulled handcuffs from behind them and Nickie knew what was coming. 'NO! NO!' She screamed out in vain in the small cell as they held her fighting body down and had her chained to the bed with little effort. Tears ran down her helpless face as they tore the clothing from her helpless, little body.

'Lord I been wantin' me some of her little cunt since I first saw her.' Odom said as a smile filled his face. 'But, it seemed she has a taste for cunt and now for that little sissy Phillips, ' he laughed reaching to twist her right nipple.

Nickie screamed out as he twisted her soft nipple as hard as he could. 'Mother fucker!' She screamed out and didn't see the fist of Lyle flying towards her head. Hitting her with a force so hard, it caused her to black out for a few seconds.

'Welcome back!' Lyle laughed rubbing his hand. 'Didn't mean to hit you so hard, but I just can't stand a dirty mouth cunt talking such ways, ' he laughed to Odom as they finished stripping off their uniforms. 'What part do you want first? Her pretty mouth or her hot, little cunt?' Lyle looked to Odom seeing him looking over Nickie's wonderful, young body. 'Speak up damn it!' Lyle yelled out. 'I'll take her cunt first, you enjoy that mouth of hers, ' he smiled climbing over Nickie's chained body.

Odom pulled his nightstick to her face and said in a cold voice. 'You bite me cunt and I'll cave in your skull!' He said showing her the lead-filled stick. 'Now, suck it bitch!' He yelled ramming his long, hard cock into her mouth with no mercy, tearing the flesh deep in her throat.

Nickie closed her eyes, thinking of Caleb. Although it was hurting her, she drifted to their time together and how wonderful he made her body feel.

'This is what I been wantin'.' Lyle smiled lying on Nickie as his fat cock pressed to her tight opening. He lunged forward, ramming into Nickie, tearing her small pussy open. 'Oh you fucking pretty, pussy licking cunt!' He groaned ramming in and out of the sobbing, young girl as hard as he could.

She pulled the cock from her mouth. 'Please stop!' Nickie begged in a low submissive voice as Lyle rammed deep in her body. Pain rushed through her young body and again she though of Caleb.

'Suck it cunt!' Odom just looked down to Nickie's pretty face, using her small mouth just as hard as Lyle used her tiny pussy. 'Oh Lord!' He yelled out reaching to twist the soft flesh of her nipples. She arched her back in pain as more tears of hurt and repulsion flowed from her once happy and pretty eyes. 'Oh, you like that you pussy licker?' He laughed twisting her tender buds with more power than before.

Lyle used her tiny hole with no regard, thinking of his very over-weight wife Lynne. Over the last five years, she had gained well over two hundred pounds and there was no sign of her ever stopping. With her weight and consent bitching, he hated her more than anything in his miserable life.

She thought of her lover, Caleb in her body. His cock sliding in and out of her tiny place, her hips pushed up to greet 'him' and not the filthy man on her, hurting her most prized place.

Lyle moved faster, enjoying Nickie pushing up to his cock. 'Look, this fucking whore likes it!' He laughed, not knowing she was far away from him and with the one man she truly loved.

'Let's trade Bill.' Odom said pulling from Nickie's mouth. 'I want to flip her over, maybe she'll like that too!' he laughed unchaining her feet from the bed and threw her on her stomach. 'I been looking at this myself!' He laughed out slapping the soft flesh of her small, white ass as hard as he could. 'Look at that!' Odom laughed out pointing to the red hand-print on her tiny ass. 'Ain't that funny!' He laughed lifting his other hand high in the air and brought in down on her other cheek just as hard.

Nickie was torn from her dream of Caleb. 'Ouch!' She cried out as his big hand hit her soft ass. 'Please! If you stop now, I won't tell who did this to me, ' she begged the men.

'You think that's funny watch this!' Lyle said lifting his thick belt over his head and swung it down on her smooth back, tearing it open.

Odom stood in shock. 'Fuck Lyle, we don't want to kill her!' Odom yelled out as Lyle swung the thick belt down on Nickie's red ass, tearing the flesh from her rounded cheeks.

Nickie felt the belt tearing at her flesh, she closed her eyes and was again far away from the evilness that was upon her, back in the arms of Caleb.

'Fuck you boy!' Lyle said swinging the belt over Nickie's face repeatedly as hard as he could. He flipped her over and started beating her breasts and between her legs. With each swing, he could only see his fat wife and her nagging voice filed his ears.

'Mother Fucker!' Odom rushed forward, knocking the aging men into the cold bricks. 'I will not kill her. If you want to, I'll go to Cole right now! I won't be a part of hitting her like this, ' he said feeling his heart sink at what they had done to the pretty, young girl. He moved to see her pretty face and quickly saw that she had passed out from the massive blows from the belt of Lyle. 'I'm getting out of here. Get dressed, I'm not leaving you in here with her so you can pretend she's your fat-assed wife and kill her!' Odom said with anger pointing to Lyle.


Cole sat next to Misty, enjoying her wonderful smile as she told him of her childhood, but she wanted to tell him something that was killing her. 'Cole, I need to tell you something, ' she said with hurt in her eyes. 'I'm not who you think I am, ' she paused and drew in a deep breath of air. 'I'm... I'm... here because... ' Her words stopped when the radio next to Cole blared out.

'Captain Houston!' Caleb cried out in need. 'Captain Houston, I need you in solitary! Nickie has been beat and raped like nothin' I ever seen in my life!' he said and began to cry. 'Hurry Captain!' He yelled again as he fell to the bed next to the pretty girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.