Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

A few minutes later, Misty walked from the cell and was pushed aside. 'I gotta clean this fuckin' place, ' an older black woman rushed by Misty pushing a small mop, holding an empty bucket. 'Damn, I gotta clean this nasty shit hole before the governor gets here, ' she said pushing the mop past the other women.

Shelly walked up to the woman. 'Mary you go clean your cell, ours is already clean, ' she said with a laugh as she looked to Misty. 'Poor Mary worked for the governor's mansion all her life. She saw the one that is in office now fucking his 15 year old daughter and then they accused her of stealing a bunch of money.' Shelly explained as they watched Mary running to her cell. 'She pretty much lost her mind when she got here, ' she added with a frown.

'That's a fucking shame.' Misty replied seeing Nickie and Bridgette coming out of their cell wearing only small towels. 'Where are you two going?' She asked giving them a warm smile.

Nickie moved close to Misty. 'We're going to shower before lights out. Want to come join us?' She asked with a wink. 'We won't do anything to you, we promise, ' she smiled running her hand under Bridgette's small towel. She pulled a long, thick rubber cock from under her towel. 'We just got this and we want to try it out!' She smiled holding up the thick cock.

'Damn! You'll split her in two with that.' Misty said with a look of pain on her pretty face wishing she had one just like it, but a little smaller to use on her own wet cunt. 'I'll come with you, but I don't want to do anything but watch, ' she said as her pretty eyes looked over the big, rubber cock. She had never seen two girls make out, but always wanted to.

Nickie smiled and took Misty's hand leading her and Bridgette to the shower room. 'You can use our shampoo and soap, ' she said watching Misty pull her small dress over her head, leaving her in only a small pair of sheer white panties. 'Oh wow!' Nickie gasped when she saw Misty's tall, sexy body. 'You are fucking beautiful, ' she smiled looking to see Bridgette's eyes roaming over Misty also. 'Wouldn't it be fun fucking her?' Nickie asked as she pulled Bridgette's towel away and fell to her knees, sucking her nipples into her hungry mouth.

'Oh yes! Suck them baby.' Bridgette moaned looking to Misty with lust in her dark eyes. She watched Misty pull down her panties and move under the warm water right next to them. 'You are so pretty. Oh yes!' She moaned again when Nickie slipped two fingers up her lonely cunt. 'Fuck me baby!' Bridgette cried out looking to Misty wishing it were she fucking her cunt and not Nickie.

Nickie smiled up to her lover and reached for the long, rubber cock. 'Now I'm going to fuck you like a fucking whore!' Nickie said as she stood, strapping the massive cock around her waist. 'You ready cunt?' She asked shoving Bridgette against the shower wall. 'Spread your legs whore! I want this up your little cunt hole, ' she said in a firm voice, kicking apart Bridgette's legs.

Bridgette looked to Nickie and saw her eyes on Misty, knowing Nickie would be thinking of fucking Misty and not her. She felt tears of hurt filling her eyes. 'Fuck me baby, ' she whispered leaning to slide her tongue deep in Nickie's mouth. 'Don't look at her, ' she begged looking into Nickie's eyes. 'Please fuck me and not her, ' she added feeling the thick cock-head pushing against her pussy lips. Many times in the past Nickie would call out someone's name as she fucked Bridgette. It broke her heart, but Nickie was a good girl to be with and she knew it would be too hard to find a lover as good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.