Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

Cole walked Misty across the large open area of the main prison yard carrying her bag. This time of evening it was empty and would be until early the next morning then there would be just under 500 women.

'So, how long have you been working here?' Misty asked looking up to the wonderful man as she walked as close to him as she could. She wished she could put her arm around him, but thought better of it.

Cole walked, looking at the pretty, young girl beside him and wished he could have went all the way with her in the bathroom. Never in his life had he had such feelings for someone as he did Misty. Something just drew him to her and he couldn't resist her charming ways. 'I guess about ten years this summer, ' he smiled to her and wished he could hold her hand or even hug her as they walked.

'That's a long time to be guarding a bunch of horny women, ' she laughed out looking to see his face turn red. 'How many have you taken into the bathroom?' Misty asked with a teasing wink.

He just gave her a cool look and kept walking. 'None, until today, ' he said as they neared a building that had bars over ever window. 'Once we're inside, you're going to hear lots of catcalls and all kinds of dirty remarks. We don't get to many girls in here as pretty as you are, ' he said with a smile as they walked up to a large steel door.

'Thank you, ' she whispered reaching to hold his big hand, wishing that she had met him before, now she wasn't sure if they would get a chance to ever be alone or not. 'I owe you a good time.' Misty said leisurely reaching her tiny hand between his legs and gave a gentle squeeze.

He just smiled and leaned to kiss the top of her head. 'It was all my pleasure, ' he replied enjoying the soft scent of her hair in his nose. 'By the way, try not to touch me or get to close until the other guards get to know you, ' he added with concern in his voice as he opened the large door.

Misty heard laughing and so many curse words she couldn't count them all. 'Oh my God!' She said as her body began to tremble with fear as Cole led her closer to the sounds. 'I'm so scared!' She whispered looking up to her new protector and knew there was nothing he could do to comfort her now.

He walked her through the many women and just as he had said, the vulgar remarks flew towards Misty.

'Oh mother fuck! Come to Mommy!' An older black woman said with a gleam in her eyes.

'Mother fuck!' A young girl said with a smile. 'You can sit on my face anytime!' She smiled to Misty.

Cole looked to girl. 'Nickie, hush up and leave her alone!' He said in a harsh voice and gave her a firm look as he reached to hold Misty's arm, leading her through the crowd of women. 'I'm putting you in with a friend of mine. She'll look after you, ' he smiled to the pretty, young girl as they walked to the back of the building.

'Hi Mr. Cole, ' a very large black woman said watching Cole and the pretty girl beside him. 'Who's your friend?' She asked with a big smile wondering if he had finally found a girl. She like many of the other women hated seeing him so lonely.

'Shelly this is Misty. I want you to look after her for me, ' he smiled to Misty and pointed for her to sit next to Shelly and sat her bag next to the big woman. 'If anyone messes with her, I don't care if it's an inmate or guard, you tell me!' He said in a firm voice to the big woman. 'I'll get you some supper, ' he smiled to Misty as his hand brushed over her shoulder and walked away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.