Real Stories - Rex And Claire - Cover

Real Stories - Rex And Claire

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rex relates experiences when his wife came under the influence of a dominant boss. It started with spankings for mistakes, but rapidly escalated to her being made to service some of his friends, and Rex found it exciting when he was made to watch.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   First  

The author of this story asked Claire why she was so accepting when her boss, John the publican, first said he was going to spank her the next time she made a mistake. Nowadays, most women, even young and innocent ones, would say no, or at least protest, especially when the offence that triggered his remark was so minor as spilling some beer. But Claire, just turned 21, stood there looking up at him, with her mouth open in surprise but with no word of complaint, letting him know by her inaction that she accepted his intention to spank her the next time she did something wrong. What had made her so accepting of his intention?

The answer, Claire finally admitted, was that she had been spanked and caned over several years at school, and the memory was still very vivid. From the age of 13, she had been taught to accept caning as part of what adults did to girls in the name of discipline. Towards the end of her time at school she was caned frequently by a male teacher, and so it was hardly a surprise to find that her male employer intended to do the same.

She started working at the pub not long after the last time she had been caned at school, and it must have seemed to her natural, maybe even inevitable, that corporal punishment would continue to be part of her life. So it is easy to understand her acceptance, whereas a girl nowadays might respond quite differently to a boss suggesting such a thing. It just wasn't in Claire's nature or experience at that time to protest at her boss's warning of the consequences of any future mistakes.

The author asked for details of her school experiences, and has found it fascinating getting a detailed description of how girls were caned back in those days. Intimate details relating first hand experiences of those times just are not normally available nowadays. So the author probed, and kept probing, until Claire related all about those times. It has taken a lot of work to get Claire to remember so much about those school canings, but it is hoped the reader will find the effort has been worthwhile. Her experiences really should be preserved for posterity, because they were probably very typical of the upbringing of girls in those days.

Claire says that caning was normal in schools in those days. In her school most of the teachers caned girls for quite minor misdeeds, but there were two that Claire remembers who did it more than any of the others. One was the female French teacher, whose real name Claire can't remember, but who the girls nicknamed Madam Fifi. She caned girls during detention, in front of all the other girls who were in the detention class. Mostly Fifi caned on the hand, but sometimes she made a girl bend over the desk at the front of the class and she caned the girl across the seat of the girl's school uniform skirt. Claire says that Madam Fifi never, to her knowledge, raised a girl's skirt, and certainly never pulled a girl's panties down.

Madam Fifi appears to have been fairly unbiased in the way she dished out her canings, and although Claire did get it quite a few times from her, she never felt she was being picked on or singled out. Like all the other girls, she was sometimes late, or failed to hand in homework, or mislaid things, and if caught she accepted that she deserved punishment as much as any of the other girls. In those days, punishment was detention and sometimes a caning as well. Claire can't say how hard Fifi caned a girl's bum, because she only ever received the cane on her hands from the French teacher.

But it was the other teacher, Mr Reynolds, a male PT teacher, who became far more significant in her experience of life. And for that reason this chapter of Claire's story is going to concentrate on Mr Reynolds. He always caned the girls on the seat of their gym knickers, and as you read this story you must surely come to the conclusion that he enjoyed doing it.

Claire claims that Mr Reynolds picked on her more than any of the other girls, caning her much more often than any of the others. At first I just didn't believe her, it seemed so unlikely, and typical of the way a young girl would feel. But after many email conversations I think I now believe Claire when she says Mr Reynolds singled her out for more canings than the other girls. And I think I have worked out why Mr Reynolds chose her to be singled out for extras. It was because Claire's mother had effectively encouraged him to do so.

Claire says that, after her third caning from Mr Reynolds, she complained to her mother about him, telling her that he seemed to be picking on her. Her mother pulled down Claire's pants and looked at her bottom, saw that it wasn't badly marked, and said she was sure that Claire had deserved it. Apparently her mother had already met Mr Reynolds at the Parents' night, and thought he was wonderful, so that probably influenced her attitude about what she now found that he was doing to her daughter.

Apparently after Claire complained her mother was concerned enough to go into school to meet Mr Reynolds, and discuss the situation with him. When she came home she told Claire that she was being silly, Mr Reynolds had explained some of the reasons why Claire had been caned and why other girls got caned, and he assured Claire's mother that her daughter wasn't being unduly victimised. Her mother was satisfied that Mr Reynolds was obviously just exercising sensible discipline. Claire would have to stop misbehaving if she wanted to stop being caned!

Claire wanted to say that she didn't misbehave, but she was scared that Mr Reynolds would tell her mother about the horrible event that had led to her last caning. That incident must have been extraordinarily embarrassing for the young girl, and it is not hard to understand why from then on she just accepted what Mr Reynolds did to her. It took the author some time to extract this story from Claire, but under repeated questioning she finally admitted the event that triggered Mr Reynolds's vendetta against her.

It's important to know the background against which this story is set, including how the girls being punished were dressed. Of course in those days girls wore school uniform. At Claire's school, the uniform was a grey blazer or cardigan worn over a white blouse, and a grey skirt. This was a long time ago, and in accordance with the standards of those days the skirt came to just below the knee. The rest of the uniform comprised knee high white stockings, and flat shoes. Under the skirt, black cotton school panties, which were almost like bloomers, with short legs and knicker elastic at mid thigh. The author thinks this was at about the time miniskirts were invented, and no doubt some of the girls would have wanted to be more adventurous, but girls got punished if caught wearing shorter skirts or more modern panties.

For PT the uniform was more revealing, a thin vest and special gym knickers. Claire remembers that the vest showed the shape of a girl's breasts and nipples very clearly. When the canings started, Claire was not yet well developed, whereas her best friend Kim already had well formed breasts, such that Claire teased her about them when she was jogging or running on the spot or doing handstands. Claire's nickname for Kim by then was "Big T", and Kim retaliated by calling Claire "shorty".

The gym knickers were grey, a bit thicker than the school panties but not much, and without the legs. Apparently the leg elastic came tight at the top of the girl's thighs, and cut into the crotch area by the end of a strenuous gym session. No panties were allowed under the gym knickers, although a few brave girls tried to wear them as protection during canings. If caught doing so, of course the punishment was increased significantly.

Claire was 13 the first time she was caned. At that age she was very shy and innocent. She is still shy even now! Her friend Kim even at 13 was the exact opposite, always sneaking off with boys and exploring. And that is where Claire got into serious trouble with Mr Reynolds. One day Kim arranged for Claire and her to meet two boys for some fun. Claire didn't want to be involved but lacked the courage to refuse. She found herself going with Kim to the toilet blocks, where the two boys were waiting. Kim went off behind the toilets with one of the boys, and Claire found herself with a boy called Billy.

Billy announced that Kim had said that they were to play nurses and doctors! You show me yours and I will show you mine! Of course she was horrified, but like many shy and insecure girls she wasn't brave enough to refuse. Billy had already opened his pants and pulled out his cock, and stood there showing it to Claire. She had never seen a boy's cock before, and this one was already in full erection. She wanted to run away, but was scared of what Kim would say, and then inevitably the boy demanded to see hers.

Reluctantly she reached up under her skirt, hooked her panties, and pushed them down to mid thigh, and had just raised her skirt so Billy could see what she had, when Mr Reynolds, who was apparently on playground duties, appeared round the corner and saw them. Billy fled, leaving Mr Reynolds able to see all of Claire, because she was too astonished to react immediately, and even now she remembers standing there, with her skirt up and Mr Reynolds looking down at what Billy had so wanted to see!

Of course Kim heard the shout Mr Reynolds gave, and the pounding of Billy's boots as he ran away, and by the time Mr Reynolds went round to where Kim was hiding, she and her boy were standing innocently chatting. Still fraternising, an offence worthy of the cane, but nothing like as culpable as poor Claire's outrageous conduct. Both girls were, of course, instructed to attend the gym after school.

After that, Mr Reynolds seems to have felt free to persecute little Claire with canings pretty well every week, always with the hidden threat that if she complained to her mother Mr Reynolds would tell about that shameful episode! And because of that she felt compelled to accept Mr Reynolds' continuous attentions, without further complaint, until she left school. So perhaps it is no surprise when, a few years later, Mr Thomson threatened to spank her if she made mistakes, she just nodded and accepted his right to do so.

Anyway, in a lengthy series of questions and answers the author has managed to piece together a lot of the detail of how girls, and specifically Claire and to a lesser extent her best friend Kim, were caned by Mr Reynolds in that Scottish school so long ago. The rest of this chapter will record those details, while it is still possible to be sure of the accuracy of the details provided. Of course other schools, and other teachers, would have had other procedures, but all the author can record is what Claire experienced in her lengthy and unhappy dealings with Mr Reynolds.

Claire describes the process that a caning from her PT teacher followed. Canings were always given in the gym, with no uninvolved spectators, and usually were given with the girl in her PT uniform of vest and knickers. The one exception was that sometimes Mr Reynolds ordered Claire to attend what he called Lunchtime Detention, giving her half an hour to eat her lunch, before she had to attend at the gym, but she wasn't required to change into her PT uniform. For those sessions, the cane was applied as she bent over, with her skirt up over her back. Claire says she never saw another girl at those Lunchtime Detentions, and one is forced to conclude that they were specials, reserved for Claire. So yes, there seems no doubt that Mr Reynolds was indeed giving Claire special treatment.

The normal cane sessions with Mr Reynolds were very orderly. Girls sometimes were made to stay on after a gym class, with the caning taking place after the other girls had left, over the gym knickers they had been exercising in for the previous hour or so. That thought conjures visions of a hot sweaty girl, perspiration running down the insides of her gym vest, her lungs gasping for air after maybe running around the playground or the sports field. You can picture her chest heaving, her breasts lifting, as she has to stand silently before the teacher while he explains why he has asked her to stay behind. I get the impression that Mr Reynolds was quite a master of humiliation as well as pain.

More often girls were told to come back to the gym after the final school bell. Of course by then the girl was in her school uniform, carrying her PT kit in some shoulder bag or satchel. Those lessons between being told to attend and that final bell must have been awful, sitting on her hard wooden school bench seat, unable to concentrate on maths or geography, thinking only of horrid Mr Reynolds and what he was going to do in the increasingly near future. How those girls must have watched the clock, dreading the sounding of the final bell!

It needs to be understood that this was a mixed school, but with the boys and girls kept separate and not allowed to play or work together. Fraternisation with the boys was an offence, for which girls got detention or lines or stripes, depending on who caught them.

There were two distinct buildings, two sets of classrooms, two sets of teachers. Mr Reynolds was the girl's PT teacher, and there was another teacher, actually a woman, for the boys' PT. The two parts of the school were on opposite sides of the common playground area, and at the back of the playground was the toilet block, with a boys' toilet block and a girls' toilet block.

And it was, of course, behind that toilet block, that Claire had her awful experience with Billy.

One must feel sympathy for Claire and Kim as they set off that afternoon from their classroom across the playground for their painful visit to the gym. Surely Billy and the other boy would have told their friends. One can assume that they, and probably lots of other boys, were lining the windows of their school building watching with cruel excitement as the two girls crossed the playground. Did the boys call out, hurtful taunting remarks? Kim with her big bouncing tits, and little 5ft nothing Claire, walking side by side, already possibly rubbing their behinds in dread.

Intriguingly, Claire says that Mr Reynolds had two quite different positions that he made the girls adopt, changing from one position to the other half way through the beating. Hard to imagine how he would have justified this to the school inspectors, but presumably in those days teachers like him were never asked to explain their methods.

Like most gyms in those days, the walls of this gym were lined with climbing bars. First Mr Reynolds made the girl stand close up against the wall, and stand with her hands by her side for a telling off. No doubt, standing behind her, his eyes roved over the girl's trembling body, her tight bottom, her bare legs, as she stood waiting for the pain to start. Then he would step beside her, where her breasts would now be visible in profile under the tight vest. He probably paused there, looking to see if a nipple was visible, and then he would reach up, and tap a wall bar high above the girl, with his cane. The girl was required to reach up and grip the bar with both hands. Then the terrified girl had to push her bottom out. And wait.

In this position, she was given the first half of her punishment, anything up to ten strokes! And if she let go of the bar at any time, she got more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.