Real Stories - Rex And Claire - Cover

Real Stories - Rex And Claire

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rex relates experiences when his wife came under the influence of a dominant boss. It started with spankings for mistakes, but rapidly escalated to her being made to service some of his friends, and Rex found it exciting when he was made to watch.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   First  

The author of this story asked Claire about other times, and she told about being caned at school, and about a lover before she got married, and she hinted that there had been something after she got married and before she started work at the pub. The author asked for details about that. "Oh god," she said in her reply, "don't ask".

But I did ask, repeatedly, and in the end she told me about her guilty secret. This was a time when, very soon after she was married, her husband was sent away on a course. While he was gone, there was a problem at their new home, and she arranged for an electrician to come to visit to fix it. While he was working on the electrical problem, Claire was in another room up a ladder, hanging curtains, and she slipped, and cried out as she fell.

The electrician came running in to see if she was okay, and he helped her up. She hadn't hurt herself, but she found that she had got something in her eye, and after she had dusted herself down she told him about it and he offered to take a look. Of course, that involved him standing very close in front of her, with her head tipped back looking up at him. She could feel how close he was to her breasts, and she found herself getting aroused. Rex had been away for over a week, and she had been feeling horny for days, and this man was good looking and rather a hunk.

He used the corner of his handkerchief to flick the piece of grit out from the corner of her eye, and she blinked a bit, her eye was watering and he used his handkerchief to wipe the tears. She was shaking with lust as he stepped back. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice hoarse, trying to keep her feelings hidden but obviously not succeeding.

Obviously he sensed her excitement, because he grinned down at her and said "That deserves a kiss." She said nothing, just stood there looking at him, her face flushing, and he stepped close again and this time he took her in his arms and bent down to kiss her, and she tipped her head back to let him. She felt her nipples pressing hard against his chest, and then as his hand slipped down her back and pressed her bottom in against him she felt his erect cock, pressing against her belly. His tongue was in her mouth. Her heart was pounding.

It took a lot of will power to break the kiss and push him away. "That's enough, please, behave," she panted, and turned away and put the kettle on. "I will make you a nice cup of tea."

The man went back to his work and she washed her face with a cold flannel. When the kettle boiled, she made the tea and took it in to him, in the living room. They sat side by side on the sofa, and she tried to ignore the lustful thoughts that were raging in her head. She tried to make light conversation but her face was flushed and he kept looking down at her breasts, and she knew her nipples were pushing blatantly through her thin jersey. She wished she had put a bra on! She knew she couldn't make him stop a second time. As he put his cup down, she looked up at him, looked into his eyes, and he must have seen how much she wanted him.

Suddenly they were kissing again, and he had his hand up under her jumper and was fondling her breasts and she was panting and moaning and trying to make him stop but for some time she wasn't really trying. At last she wriggled free and stood up, panting, her whole body shaking. "Please, we mustn't, I'm married," she sobbed.

"You aren't going to leave me like this, are you," the man said, gesturing to his rock hard penis bulging out the front of his overalls. Shivering, she told him to take the overalls off, and she would give him a wank.

She stood watching as he undressed, he really did have a lovely body. He pushed his underpants down to expose a glorious cock. She got him to sit down again, and she knelt on the floor between his feet, and put her hands on his cock, one stroking the shaft, the other cupping his testicles. She loved the way he moaned!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.