Real Stories - Rex And Claire
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rex relates experiences when his wife came under the influence of a dominant boss. It started with spankings for mistakes, but rapidly escalated to her being made to service some of his friends, and Rex found it exciting when he was made to watch.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   First  

The next big change in Claire's life started when a man called Phil started coming to the pub for a drink. This was a couple of months after she started her affair with John the publican. As with all the customers, she chatted with Phil as she served him drinks, and she discovered that he was a policeman. She liked the look of him, definitely a strong man, physically and in other ways. Being short, she had to look up into his eyes, and she liked that. She found it exciting when she felt his eyes on her as she went out front wiping tables! She was glad that John had made her wear tight skirts!

One night after John had called time and the customers were leaving, Claire noticed that Phil was still sitting there, drinking his beer, and quite openly watching her, and making no effort to go. There was something about the blatant way he was looking at her that made her heart pound, she could sense that something was about to happen, but she carried on finishing her duties with tidying up the bar, trying to pretend it was just a normal night, that Phil and the others would leave soon, and that the boss would drive her home in a few minutes. Or maybe would take her into the back office for a spanking and maybe a fuck, and she was eager for that, definitely in the mood for it, but surely he would send Phil home first? He wouldn't take her into the back office while Phil was still here? Surely?

So why was Phil watching her so intensely?

Then the boss came over to her. "Phil has been watching you, he thinks you look great, and he wants to spank you."

"No way!" Claire, panting, glared across the counter at Phil, feeling her face flushing scarlet at the thought that Phil even knew that the boss spanked her; obviously they had been talking about it, about her! And now he was sitting there watching her, confident that he would be spanking her in a few minutes! He was a big man, and she couldn't help feeling excited at the thought of that big hand smacking down on her poor little bottom!

But no, she wouldn't stand for it! What did the boss think she was? She would struggle and scream if he tried! She glanced up at the boss and whispered "No, please, boss, don't let him." John just grinned down at her and said nothing.

She stood behind the counter, transfixed by Phil's eyes on her. She thought her legs would give way when Phil calmly finished his beer and stood up and walked over towards her. She stood watching him get closer, her heart pounding, unable to move. The dish cloth fell from her hand unheeded. The boss lifted the flap in the counter so Phil could come through, and now he was standing beside her, looking at her, able to see all of her, her tight skirt, her pouting bottom! The bottom that she knew he was about to spank.

John took her hand and led her into the office. "Skirt up, panties down, Claire." She looked sideways at Phil, standing in the office doorway watching. Fuck he was big, his body almost filled the door frame! She glanced down at his trousers and could see the bulge of his cock in the front of his trousers, obviously erect in anticipation. Was he going to fuck her as well as spank her? How big would his cock be? Would he make her cry? "Hurry up, Claire."

Standing facing her boss, side on to Phil, she put her hands up under her skirt, hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her panties, pushed them down to her knees and pulled her skirt up to her waist. The boss patted his lap, and she went down over it, wondering what Phil intended to do.

Phil watched silently while John gave her a first spanking. Bent over the boss's lap, her head down by his feet behind his desk, she couldn't see Phil, but she could sense him standing close, watching, no doubt sexually aroused by what he was seeing. John spanked her until her bottom was sore, but stopped before she started to cry. Then John said "Okay girl get over the desk."

"Here it comes," she thought, wondering what she would tell Rex. She struggled to her feet, and with her panties still at her knees she hobbled round to the other side of John's desk, standing with her eyes lowered for a few breathless seconds facing Phil with her skirt up above her waist. Then she turned towards the desk and bent forward over it, the way John liked her for this bit, the licking and fucking bit.

She was very aware of her tingling bottom sticking up in the cold air behind her. She moved her feet as far apart as her panties allowed, so Mr Thomson could lick her or fuck her. Or so Phil could! She kept her eyes on her boss, but she sensed Phil coming closer! "Oh, god, Rex, forgive me," she thought. She could feel her pussy was wet and waiting, wanting.

John stayed in his chair, looking into her eyes as she lay bent forward over the opposite side of his desk. She heard Phil walking closer. She felt his hand resting on her left bum cheek. She couldn't prevent a low moan. She remembered how big he was, how heavy his hand would be. His hand moved over her flesh, exploring, smoothing. His finger tips moved down, exploring her bum crack, the crease at the bottom of her bum, probing under. She moaned again. His hand lifted off her. She closed her eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.