Susan's Ordeal
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was kidnapped and raped. She was released and was raped again only the second time it wasn't so bad. It didn't get really bad until she got home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Susan had gone less than a quarter mile toward the lights when a car pulled up next to her. The window rolled down and a voice from inside the car said, "Are you alright miss? Are you in trouble?" Susan hesitated a moment before saying, "I could use a ride to someplace where I can use a phone." The voice said, "Hop in." Susan opened the door and slid onto the front seat. The driver, a young man who appeared to be in his early twenties, took one look at her and said, "Jeez lady, you look a mess. What happened to you?" Wearily, and with a deep sigh, Susan told him that she had been pulled into a van, been gang raped, and then had been dumped out onto the street. A voice from behind her said, "Shit honey, this just ain't your lucky night." Susan turned and saw two men in the back seat and as the car lurched away from the curb arms came over the seat, took hold of her, and dragged her, kicking and screaming, into the back seat.

Her skirt was pulled off and one of the men exclaimed, "She ain't got no underpants on!" and Susan felt his fingers probe her pussy. Susan heard zippers being pulled down, her legs were pulled apart and a cock head pushed at her. Hands grabbed her head and a cock was forced into her mouth just as she felt the other force it's way into her pussy. She struggled, but the more her body twisted and squirmed, the more it helped the cock that was pushing into her vagina. Soon she was being bounced back and forth between the two cocks as they worked their way into her pussy and mouth. A voice said, "Take us to your place" and the driver said okay. Susan felt the car sway as it took a turn and centrifugal force pushed her against the man in her pussy and he thought is was Susan responding to him. He laughed and said, "Man, she is ready for this. We are going to have a good time tonight." The two men got a rhythm going and it wasn't long before the man in her pussy said he was going to cum and seconds later she felt him empty himself in her. The driver was told to pull over and when he did the man who had just cum in her pussy got out and moved up to the front seat. The man in her mouth pulled back and shoved her down on the seat and then moving between her legs he drove his cock into her.

Susan lay there, still as a board, as the man fucked her with long, hard strokes. She was trying very hard not to respond, but she could feel the tingle starting up again and she knew that if the man fucking her didn't cum pretty quick she would end up disgracing herself again. Unfortunately for her the man had stamina and he pounded steadily into her. Susan tried, she really did, but soon her hips were pushing back up at the man, and then her hands came up to grip him. Finally, the words spilled out of her mouth, "Fuck me, goddamn you, fuck me. Come on baby, fuck me harder." It was another three minutes before the man pumped his sperm into her and as he pulled out of her cunt he told the driver to pull over and take his turn. Susan was reaching for the driver before he even got his pants unzipped, "Come on baby, give it to me, I need it bad."

When they got to the driver's place Susan followed them inside; she needed another cock and she needed it now. As soon as they were inside Susan asked where the bedroom was and when the driver pointed to it Susan went right to it. When the three men came into the bedroom they found Susan on the bed with her legs spread wide. "Well come on damn it" she cried, "Don't just stand there. Somebody fuck me." As one of the guys moved between her legs and slipped his dick into her slick, wet hole she heard the driver say into the telephone, "Yeah. She's really hot and she's taking on all comers."

For the next five hours Susan had cum pumped into her mouth, pussy, and ass. She lost track of all the men who came into the room and took a turn on her. The men were all shapes, sizes, colors and ages, but they all had one thing in common - they all had hard cocks. Finally, there were no hard cocks left. Susan staggered to the bathroom; she sat on the toilet and watched the river of cum that flowed from her well-used pussy and then she climbed into the bathtub and soaked for an hour. The driver, his name was Jerry, came in and watched her for several minutes before grabbing a rag and washing her back. He was so sweet and attentive that Susan almost forgot that he was a rapist and had originally taken her against her will, but then she remembered that he really hadn't. She was begging for cock when it was his turn. She dressed herself as best she could in the rags that used to be her clothes and Jerry drove her to her car. As she was getting out of his car he asked her, "Any chance I can see you again?" For some odd reason Susan thought that it was sweet of him to ask and she leaned back into the car and kissed him, "I don't think so baby, but you never know."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.