Petunia
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young country girl comes to the big city and finds her darker side. Murder, meyhem, mob and intrigue. A BDSM Romance

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM  



Alex stared at the phone. It was only about the fifth call that had ever been received on this phone in the eleven or so months they had lived here, other than the ones from the credit card companies who always called at dinner time. There was no question in her mind that this was the call she was supposed to be waiting for. It had come sooner than she expected, but not soon enough, either. She wanted a resolution to her internal conflict. She needed to have only one man, not two. She needed a master. Harold had made his choice. So had she.

Alex dressed in the white dress she had altered. Harold had sounded pretty drunk on the phone. She wondered if he would even notice the changes she had made to it. Probably not. He hardly noticed anything when he was sober, but he would have needed to be nearly blind not to notice these alterations.

A pair of hose and some make up had arrived by messenger. No note. Just those items. Alex could take the hint. She applied what little make up she needed, but heavy where Mr. Smith liked it. Around the eyes and around her mouth. Her green eyes were flashing in the mirror. The lipstick color was new. It was brighter than she had worn for the photos. The makeup man had explained to her that a shade this bright would draw attention to her lips. He'd said that in her case, with her beautiful mouth and lips, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The only downside, he' said, was that the observer would miss the rest of her gorgeous face. He had said the nicest things to her.

She felt foolish pulling on her virginal white gloves and the little pill box hat. A look in the mirror confirmed her feeling. A hooker going to church. That's what it looked like. She laughed, and it felt good to her. She had laughed yesterday, too, with Alvin.

She was waiting outside the apartment building when the taxi pulled up and it was early. The cabbie knew exactly where to go and wouldn't take any money. He also couldn't keep his eyes on the road. They were glued to the mirror. To her face. Her lips.

She entered her code at the front door and walked into the now-familiar club. In her regular street clothes, the bartender, who had worked with her only three days ago when she was naked, didn't recognize her. Alvin did and he gave her a little hug. He had been told to keep her here, at the front for a few more minutes. As they were speaking, she thought she saw Harold with three guys. They were going into the men's room. But it couldn't have been Harold. She knew two of the others. Vinnie and Max. They were real losers that hung around here and did things for Mr. Smith. No way would Harold get mixed up with those two.

Even seeing them together with Harold, Alex' alarm bells didn't go off. She was too intent on seeing Mr. Smith. It had been two days and she was, well, horny.

Alex waved to the lady from the photo session, the beautiful lady that had posed with her. The lady seemed surprised to see her, but came over and chatted. Alex mentioned she was supposed to see Mr. Smith in a few minutes. Would she have time for a drink later? Alex really wanted to thank her for the other day. She had been so, well, kind to her. And stuff.

The lady just smiled and said that she'd wait for a while. She had some girls working here tonight and needed to take care of them. But if she was still here when Mr. Smith was finished with her, they'd have that drink. She was a nice lady.

Alvin pulled her inside the small security office, away from the crowd, away from the floorshow. Alex had already seen what those girls were doing on stage. She thought it was cute that Alvin was trying to protect her. They stood in silence, side by side. She wondered if Alvin had a hard on every night, like now.

They didn't see the four men walk down the hallway to the room just past the club office. The one with the one-way mirror. They didn't see the trim figure of the pretty lady that followed them into the room. Vinnie, Max and Harold were so intent on the one-way mirror, they didn't even notice her. The insurance guy thought she was part of the Mr. Smith's plan. Vinnie reached forward and flipped the toggle switch under the mirror down to the 'On' position.

Damon saw the tell-tale go on and called the front security kiosk. Alex was waiting. He told Alvin to send her down.

Damon's first thought as she walked into his office was that she was the perfect picture of an innocent slut. It was the gloves and hat. No. It was her. It's what she was. It stirred him and he was glad. When she was kneeling in front of him, he wanted to be so hard that he wanted it to spring out at her.

"Hello. You must be Mrs. Wilson. I'm Mr. Smith. Harold has told me so much about you."

If anything, he was counting on her quick mind at the moment. She had demonstrated that she was quick enough in the past. She didn't fail him.

Coming forward, she extended her hand. "Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Smith." She copied his inflection and used the 'master' pronunciation. He grinned at her and winked with the eye the hidden observers couldn't see. She had noticed the telltale light was on when she came in. She knew this was for show.

"So Harold was telling me a bit about you two. I'm afraid he was a little drunk at the time, and he said some things that were perhaps a bit indiscrete."

"Oh, my. I hope that didn't cause you any discomfort."

She was looking right at his crotch. She had noticed the swelling and was licking her lips. Damon wondered how much they had told her on the telephone. Or how much she had guessed.

"No, no. Nothing I can't handle. But there was some talk of a bet, a silly man's thing. It's nothing really..." He let it hang, hoping she would continue to pick up on his cues.

"Oh, a bet? Those aren't silly. That's serious. It's a matter of honor. Is that why you wanted to see me? Is there anything I can do to help?"

God! She was perfect!

"Well, as a matter of fact there is. I don't mean to be crude, but Harold bet that you had the softest lips in the city."

She smiled brightly at him. "Oh, he was being silly. Would you like a kiss to prove it?"

"Well, I would like you to prove it, but not with a kiss."

"Then how, Mr. Smith? The only other way I know about is like this."

With that, Alex knelt in front of Mr. Smith and put her hands to his belt. He didn't stop her this time and she smiled up at him. It was a joke on Harold, and she didn't feel guilty at all. His zipper followed and Alex lowered his pants down past his knees to his ankles. His shorts followed.

"Oh, Mr. Smith. It's so beautiful. May I kiss it?"

"But of course, Mrs. Wilson. Tell me, do you do this often?"

"Oh, no. Never."

"Do you know how?"

"Well, I've seen pictures and I've heard stories, but I'm not real sure. Would you teach me, Sir?"

Looking down at those twinkling green eyes, Damon almost changed his mind about his plans for her. Almost. She'd pissed him off by not signing the ownership papers. No one had done that before. He still had to get that taken care of.

"Sure, I don't mind. See that drop of clear fluid. Lick that with the tip of your tongue."

"Ummm. That tastes good. Is there more?"

With a laugh, Damon began instructing this novice fellatrix in the joys of cock-sucking. He groaned as she applied herself with great enthusiasm, only needing to be warned once to watch her teeth. Soon her head was bobbing, taking more and more of him into her mouth.

He felt her gag as his fat cock reached the back of her throat, but she was prepared for this. She had watch the videos and seen those impossibly long cocks slide all the way down the girls' throats, completely swallowed by the girls. Deep-throating, the audio had called it. She had felt him in her body and knew he was large. As large as the plastic dildos the pretty lady had used on her if not bigger. For the last two days, she had practiced with a sausage she had gotten from the market. Her cheeks had burned when she had gone though the checkout line with just the sausage in her basket. She knew that everyone would guess what she wanted it for.

Staring at the wonderfully hard cock in front of her, Alex was a little afraid she had not gotten a big enough sausage to practice with. She would try to swallow this monster, but it would be a stretch.

When it hit the back of her throat, he had pushed a little. She hadn't been ready for that. The sausage hadn't been as anxious as Mr. Smith. It felt like he was trying to jump down her throat all at once. That was what made her gag.

"Am I supposed to swallow the whole thing, Sir?" she asked, taking the glistening cock out of her mouth.

"Yes, if you can. All good girls swallow the whole thing."

"OK, Sir. I'll try," she said and dove back down on him, this time relaxing her throat muscles and swallowing as the head plowed past her constricting epiglottis. She buried her nose in his pubic hair. Then she hummed.

Damon felt the vibrations of her vocal cords and the sensation surprised him. His cock swelled and his jism burst deep into her throat. Feeling him cum, she slowly backed off, keeping just the head of his prick in his mouth. She sucked him dry, swallowing it all. She wanted to be a good girl. He was amazed. For a first time blow job, that had been one of the best he had ever had.

When he had softened he pulled himself from her mouth. Her red lipstick smeared its length and had come off on her white gloves as she lovingly caressed the slowly deflating organ. It was an erotic sight. She kept sucking him until he pulled out. She wanted more.

"Did I do good, Sir?" she asked, looking up at him with an impish grin. She was proud of herself.

"That was very good, Mrs. Wilson. Perhaps you'd care to do it again sometime?"

"Oh yes, Sir! Now?"

He laughed, peeling her hands away from his groin. This had gone much better than he had hoped. Much better. He could just imagine the little bastard in the other room. Probably going out of his fucking mind. Well, now to put him out of his misery.

She remained kneeling as he pulled up his pants, whispering "Thank you, Sir" as their heads were together. It had been a wonderful game to her and she felt elated. She helped him buckle his belt, leaning forward as she finished and kissing the leather that had strangled her earlier in the week. He shook his head, stiffening again at her willing subservience.

"If you can stay for a minute, Mrs. Wilson, I have some business to attend to. Do you mind?"

"Oh, no, Sir. I'll stay right here." She moved to kneel in her spot beside his big desk.

Damon busied himself at the bar for moment, handing her a drink as he left the office.

Harold had smirked when Alex had walked into the office nest door. What a fucking prude. A good looking prude, he corrected himself. There was something different about the dress. It looked, well, sexier, somehow. Or was it the way she walked. She looked, well, sexier than he remembered. But she was wearing her silly little hat and those stupid gloves. Who did she think she was, the Virgin Mary? She sure as fuck acted like it.

Vinnie and Max had been ready when Harold had jumped out of his chair when Alex had knelt in front of Mr. Smith and started to undo his pants. Or, at least, he tried to jump up. The insurance guy had his hands just above Harold's shoulders, too. He didn't have a chance. They tied his arms to the arms of the chair he was sitting in. In a touch of irony, it was the same chair Alex had first been bound into when she had come to the club searching for a way to save her marriage.

The two men on each side of the enraged husband used wide nylon bands that wouldn't leave any marks to bind his arms. They did his legs, too. Too many of these guys kicked like girls.

Harold had accepted the ties, eventually. It had been a bet, after all. He shouldn't be a sore loser. But that Mr. Smith! That fucker was deformed! Huge! No one could be that big. He had started yelling through the mirror when she had licked the tip of that huge schlong with her tongue. He was going to fucking lose. That couldn't be his wife. It was an actress, a double. This was all a joke. He tried to make them understand. That wasn't Alex in there deep-throating that guy. It couldn't be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.