Petunia - Cover

Petunia

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young country girl comes to the big city and finds her darker side. Murder, meyhem, mob and intrigue. A BDSM Romance

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM  

They took the elevator down to the third level. It was cooler down here and she could hear the thrumming of big machines in some of the rooms they passed. The doors were labeled for maintenance, furnace, HVAC, and a huge freezer. There were also some huge vats of water with pumps and filters running. They looked like huge aquariums, as there was some sand and plants in them. She didn't see any fish, but she assumed the tanks were used to keep live lobsters for the special banquets they held upstairs. The tanks were big enough to swim in.

Mr. Smith turned into a room about in the middle of the building. There were only a couple more rooms further down and then the hall they were in opened up into a big space. It was dark but she saw some equipment scattered around the darkened space.

The darkness seemed to draw her to it, calling to her. It was such a brief feeling, then Mr. Smith had unlocked the door and tugged her out of the open hallway. She wasn't sure that she had felt it. She shook her head. She didn't believe in such nonsense and superstition. It was just her excitement affecting her. And being close to Mr. Smith.

The training room was Spartan but spacious. Two large screens, a locked cabinet, and an apparatus made from steel tubing, mostly. There were some rings set into the floor and some wires hanging from the ceiling with hooks on them. The sight of them made her shiver in anticipation. There were wires running from the cabinet to the apparatus.

That ominous frame was what drew her attention. It was fashioned from tubular steel and was set firmly into the floor. The body of the frame was a single tube in an 'L' shape about two feet tall and one foot long across the base. From the top of the 'L' shape a centered crossbar extended about a foot to each side, like a 'T'. A post from the center of the base was embedded firmly into the cement of the floor. There were two protrusions sticking up at different angles from the top of the base, angled slightly towards each other. Alex had an ominous feeling where those were supposed to go.

Below the base, attached to the base were two extensions pointing forward and out. They reminded her of the stirrups in the OB-GYN office. All of the parts were adjustable, polished and gleaming in the bright spot lights focused on it.

"How do you like the chair?" he asked.

He called it a 'chair.' Now she knew why those knobby things had filled her with dread. No, not dread. Uneasy anticipation.

"It looks uncomfortable, Sir."

"HA!" he burst out, as if that was the least of his concerns. When she thought about, she supposed it was. It pleased her that he wasn't concerned with her comfort, in a perverse way. She wanted to experience, to feel to the fullest whatever it was he had prepared for her.

Unsnapping her leash, he directed her over to an open area. He opened the cabinet and she could see an assortment of electrical equipment. He pushed a button and music flooded the room. Music with a strong seductive beat, music that went straight to her pussy and tickled her. It was the same music that she had heard on the videos. The videos with the girls dancing. Beautiful, sensuous dancing.

He watched her as she moved to the music. Her programming was already taking effect and she didn't know it. Her moves were much improved from just a month ago. He found it hard to believe that that awkward housewife was the same person as the sexy vixen moving in front of him now.

After a while he moved behind her and let her feel his arousal. Soon he would satisfy his lusts, but first she had to be his and his alone. He moved his hands to the top button on her blouse. It came undone.

He could feel her shudder as the cool air brushed across the slight opening in the blouse. He moved his hands to the second button and her hands interrupted his. Turning to face him she slowly and sexily unbuttoned the entire blouse. Teasing him a little, she turned away and bared one shoulder, pulling the blouse off that one side, laughing as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

Damon smiled at her playfulness, encouraging her. Soon she bared the other shoulder and turned to face him. She was holding the blouse to her chest, but not to hide from him. She was teasing him with the infuriatingly slow descent of her hands.

One hard nipple popped into sight and for a long agonizing moment stood alone. It was joined by its twin eventually and the blouse fluttered to the cold concrete.

If anything, the sensuality of her movements increased as she danced topless. She caressed her body without touching it, teasing both of them with the promise of pleasure withheld. Her hips moved on their own accord, the short skirt flipping up, flashing her charms at him.

Damon looked pointedly at her skirt. She wasn't moving too slowly, he was becoming impatient, needing to see her nakedness. Her fingers fumbled from excitement as she worked with the closing button. She finally opened it and slid the zipper down.

She made no pretext of teasing him this time. She had dreamed of this moment from the first time she had seen the videos. She had wanted to dance naked for him, to arouse him, to please him. She hadn't been conscious of her longings, but now she knew. This was what she wanted.

Damon let her dance and was pleased. He took a black silk cord from his pocket, smooth, soft and very strong and handed it to the writhing girl. The four foot length wasn't short, but wasn't overly long. It was the final piece of the dance.

Alex accepted the cord without breaking her movements. The cord hung motionless, trailing on the cold floor. Then it moved with her, to her, caressing her as if it had a life of its own. First it wrapped itself around her left leg, curling slowly from the thigh down to her ankle. She stopped momentarily, as if surprised at its soft embrace. Then, in a trance, she pulled the end in her hand upwards, letting the length of the cord rub against her aroused center.

She repeated the move with the right leg and then pulled it up so that it rubbed her inflamed clit. She was moaning and sweating now, fully aroused. She was aware Mr. Smith was in the room, but she was dancing for the love of the dance now, totally immersed in the sensuality of her body.

The cord found its way between her thighs, held by one hand in front and another behind her body. Back and forth it sang, making music like a bow on a violin. Faster and faster, grunting with the effort.

The music stopped. She hung there, on the edge.

"Stop!"

The command came like a slap in the face. Wild-eyed she looked up at the man who controlled her, manipulated her. Her breathing ragged, her senses dulled for everything but the fulfillment not achieved. Aching, she turned to him, her controller, moving to him as he directed her.

Damon took the silken cord from the trembling figure and drew her hands behind her back. Starting with her wrists, he bound them tightly, winding the cord up higher and higher on her forearms, pulling them together until her elbows touched. The girl groaned but did not complain. The pain kept her on the edge and, as she had sought pleasure, she now embraced the pain she was feeling.

It wasn't enough to push her over, however, though he would have allowed it without punishing her. This time, at least. He wanted her to experience as much pleasure as possible during this phase. In fact, he wanted to drive her crazy with lust. From this moment on, his little project would never be without some sort of insidious stimulus. In a short time, she would be putty in his hands. Totally.

Damon led her over to the apparatus and backed her up to the center bar, her legs straddling the base. He lifted her bound arms over the crossbar at her back and urged her to sit down, gently pressing on her shoulders. She knew without looking where the knobs were aimed and, in her present condition, was looking forward to them invading her. Perhaps they would provide her with the relief she so desperately sought.

She screamed as they impaled her, front and rear. They weren't long but they were much thicker than Harold was. Unbelievably, he was still all she had to compare anything to, although she had seen the pictures of those beautiful men. And she had felt the hugeness of Mr. Smith. Alex moved her hips back and forth, forcing the thick knobs to touch every part of her throbbing tissues. She came again and then again, finally slowing in her frantic motions.

The crossbar lay comfortably between her upper arms and her back. Well, almost comfortably, but Alex relished the awkwardness of it. It kept her sitting very upright and Mr. Smith seemed fascinated with the effects this position had on her breasts, making them rise and protrude. She had done something similar with Cathy, her best friend from high school. They were vamping at a sleep-over, pretending to be sexy models or something. Then, she was exploring all the aspects of her newly developed boobies, and the feelings she had then were nothing compared with those that were coursing though her body now.

Her legs fit naturally into the stirrups below the chair, her knees splayed outward. Thick leather straps just below the knee and again around the ankle kept them firmly in place. The chair was actually much more comfortable than she had imagined when she first saw it, but then, she was hornier now than then.

Damon moved to the cabinet and pushed a button. The training chair was already programmed. Four sessions in it and she would be a mindless automaton, seeking pleasure, pain or oblivion, at his command. He watched for a while then left the room as the deeply imbedded vibrating and throbbing probes sent the first shocks through her lower body. In later sessions he would add the electrodes for her nipples, navel, toes and tongue.

The shocks today would build through pleasurable levels to painful ones, increasing in strength until she lost consciousness. When the chair sensed her collapse, the program would pause automatically as she recovered, then start in again at a lower, more tolerable level. It would build again, forcing her to accept greater and greater stimuli, until that line between pain and pleasure were forever blurred in her mind.

The visual and audio cues were designed to complement the physical feelings of vibration and electrical shock. He had spent thousands of dollars developing this training machine and the programming for it. It had paid for itself many times over. He used it not just to train his pets, but practically every dancer that came through the club spent time on it. After being trained, there was never any problem getting them to do those lucrative private parties.

Lots of dancers wouldn't do the private gigs. Word got around. It wasn't all uncommon at these orgies that the dancer would be 'accidentally' snuffed in the drug-induced debauchery, but more often they would be permanently scarred or disfigured, but dancers were easily replaced.

Pets were another matter. They were not only the most beautiful women, they fed his need for total control. They would be pampered, coddled, used, and abused, at his beck and call, totally subservient. When he was sated, tiring of them, he would share them, with only a select few at first, then with any who could pay the price. It was a very high price, as his pets were always the best of the best. There were many who would willingly pay the price, however, and the pets would rush to do his bidding, begging for more. When they were of no more use to him than a common dancer, he would put them down, gently and with care, with the respect they deserved for having served him, as a good master should.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.