Petunia - Cover

Petunia

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young country girl comes to the big city and finds her darker side. Murder, meyhem, mob and intrigue. A BDSM Romance

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM  

Alex took Alvin's advice and spent the week in bed. Thinking. And being pampered. It was funny to watch Mr. Smith. Sure, he could do some things really well, and he wasn't afraid to try to do anything. But it was obvious he had never taken care of a sick or injured person before. He was a disaster. It was hard not to laugh, because he was trying so hard, but finally, after he had fallen into the bathtub while trying to lift her out, she couldn't help herself. It was hard to call him 'Sir' and laugh hysterically at the same time but she had tried, and then got the hiccups.

He finally saw the humor and started to chuckle, too. For a moment, she had thought he was going to be mad at her, but she guessed he was so pleased to hear her feeling better that he decided against it. After that, however, he had Alvin take care of her.

Since she supposedly couldn't walk, she had moved in downstairs below the club. She didn't even know the basement was there, but Alvin said there were still two more floors below this one. Vinnie and Max lived on the next one down and Alvin had a room down there when he wanted it. Mr. Smith had his personal apartment here and there were a couple of other rooms for 'guests' Alvin said. The rooms were all very sumptuous. There were a lot of closed doors in the hallway and, since she couldn't get around, she just had to wonder what was behind them.

She got used to seeing Alvin everyday. As opposed to Mr. Smith, Alvin had had some training taking care of sick people. She didn't feel like she'd just come through a car wash when Alvin bathed her. Oh, yes, she was pampered and she made him do everything for her. After all, it was his idea, no? Between Alvin and Mr. Smith, they would have held her spoon and fork for her at meals if she would have let them.

She got a perverse thrill of having those big strong black hands bathing her, kneading her muscles, patting her dry and then powdering her. She stayed naked almost the whole time and, after a while, it felt good, normal. She teased him with little jokes at first, but he had warned her off with his eyes. He was afraid of something. Still, it had been his idea, so he could just put up with it. She noticed that he never touched her in any way that was inappropriate, even when cleaning her privates. He was almost clinical.

Finally the day came when she could get out of bed. And not a day too soon for her. She was going stir-crazy. In the bathroom that day, while he was filling the bathtub for her, Alvin had quietly warned her to move slow and hunched over sort of, to look like she was in pain. After watching her the first day, he said she was a pretty good actress, just don't expect an Oscar anytime soon. He had made a joke!

Mr. Smith was thrilled to see her up and about. He questioned Alvin closely about what activities she could engage in. With a straight face he had suggested that walking, shopping and light housework were fine, but she probably shouldn't see Harold for another couple of days. Alex thought that that was just a polite way of telling Mr. Smith that he couldn't have sex with her. She kicked Alvin under the table. She was getting very horny. Even Harold was beginning to appeal to her again.

Mr. Smith let her borrow a T-shirt and they found a pair of running shorts somewhere that weren't too big. The neck of the shirt came almost down to her naval and if she wasn't careful, one or both of her titties would pop out for anyone to see. Mr. Smith gave her a quick inspection and nodded. Then he took her shopping.

Alex came back from shopping subdued and thoughtful. It had been an experience like she hadn't dreamed possible. She had been thoroughly seduced by this man's charm, his style, his commanding presence and his authority. She had come back with a selection of clothes she would never have purchased on her own, yet each garment was perfect.

Mr. Smith had taken her in his private limo to the most expensive boutiques in the city. Some were private, by appointment only and they were always treated as if they were special customers. Everyone knew Mr. Smith. She had tried on tiny wisps of lace, sheer silk stockings that clasped her thigh, all right in front of him. He enjoyed looking at her and she enjoyed him looking. It was a tease for both of them.

High heeled shoes, higher than anything she had ever seen were placed on her feet. She walked back and forth, a bit unsteady at first, but she had strong ankles and soon she was doing much better. Then he made her walk just wearing her new panties and her thigh-high hosiery and then come and stand in front of him. He had run his hands down the back of her legs and back up over her ass cheeks, showing her in the mirror how it made her ass stick out and how it defined the muscles in her legs. Together they had watched his hands in the mirror as he caressed her legs and ass intimately for several moments. She had shivered and had to bite her lip to keep quiet.

That was early on in the day and he kept touching her often after that, always telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. And she was. She could see it herself in the mirrors that surrounded her as she tried on the beautiful clothes and lingerie. She was turned on, too, throbbing with unfulfilled needs.

Mr. Smith had made all the choices for her. Two pair of high heeled shoes, one pair black and one red. She had two new blouses to replace the one that was torn and a new pleated skirt. It didn't really replace her other one, as this one was so short she couldn't bend over without showing her butt. But Mr. Smith liked it, and secretly, so did she. With her new underwear that was barely there, she felt naked walking out of the store.

But the best part was the dress. It was light and it fit her so perfectly, like a glove. The bright green material was so thin she could only wear her new skimpy sexy thong panties under it. Even those showed a little bit of a line. She was supposed to wear the silk stockings that snugged her thigh so tightly, too. She didn't dare sit down in the dress that day as she was so wet she would have left a stain on the delicate fabric.

She recognized the dress and the other clothes from the videos. They were the same kind as the girls wore in the videos. Beautiful, sexy clothes that slid with your body as it swayed. This dress made her feel like dancing. A sexy dance, a dance that would inflame her lover, one that would make him take her and ravage her. Alex could imagine herself dancing in this dress and making Mr. Smith want her. She knew he would want her then.

She had cried when he gave her the necklace. It was a simple gold chain with a pendent that hung down between her breasts, tickling them with her every breath. The pendent was a pair of gold handcuffs. It was in the last store, one of the private boutiques. Harold had never given her jewelry, except the wedding band she always wore. They had kissed when Mr. Smith put it around her neck.

Then he had captured both her hands in one of his behind her back. He took his tie off and tied them there, keeping them there the whole way home, only releasing them to re-tie his tie as they arrived back at the club. She had knelt on the floor of the car on the ride back, resting her head in his lap while he had stoked her hair. She had worn it loose that day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.