The Bastard (Unrestrained) - Cover

The Bastard (Unrestrained)

Copyright© 2007 by BillyRay

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - By Popular demand, a version of 'The Bastard and the Ghost Bitch' without the Ghost Bitch. Dan is a misogynistic mind controller with no morals. And this time there is no one to stop him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery  

Monday morning Dan was at his desk outside her office when she arrived.

"Good morning, everyone," she chimed as cheerfully as she could, "Good morning, Dan."

When the door closed behind her she leaned against it for a long while, exhausted. She hadn't slept at all. No matter how hard she tried she could find no way out of bringing Beth into this. She was filled with abhorrence at her weakness. She had always imagined that she would put the life of an innocent before her own but now she found that she was pathetic and selfish in face of adversity. She was further disgusted that there was a small part of her that thought maybe with Beth to play with, Dan would tire of her and release her. She made her way to her desk and slumped down with her head on her arms.

As soon as Mindy's door had closed the outer office erupted in hushed giggles.

"Someone's awfully chipper this morning." A voice said in a stage whisper.

"I wonder who he was." Queried someone else.

"Good for her, I say." Added another.

Dan sat quietly with a smirk on his face. He knew perfectly well who 'he' was but he wasn't telling. He got up and entered Mindy's office to find her at her desk, her face buried in the crook of her arm.

"Good morning to you too, slave." He said gleefully.

Mindy's head snapped up in a panic, checking to be sure the door was closed.

"Not so loud." She admonished in a hushed tone.

"That should be, 'not so loud, Master' and I thought we already covered the part where you no longer tell me what to do." He crossed the office to stand behind her desk next to her. "Or do you need me to fuck your ass right here and now as a reminder?"

"I'm sorry, Master." She answered quickly trying to fend off any retribution. "But if word of our relationship gets out, even if they think it is consensual, we are both out of jobs. So call me what you like, but, please, in your own best interest, do it quietly."

"You have a point," he conceded, "so instead of ripping your ass, I'll just have you give me a blow job." He unzipped his pants as he spoke and pulled out his already growing cock.

Mindy again shot a glance at the door, "Dan! I mean, Master, what if someone comes in?"

"They'll see what you're doing and we both get fired. So you'd better make it fast."

Reminding herself that she was no doubt dealing with a sociopath who wasn't likely to relent, she took about half his cock in her mouth, grabbed the rest with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. She was still disgusted by this act but knowing it was inevitable she had rented a porn movie Sunday night and had seen this technique. She copied it since the guy in the movie seemed to enjoy it.

Apparently they had it right because it only took about five minutes for him to cum. He held the back of her head tightly by her thick hair and pumped shot after shot of hot cum into her mouth.

"Eat it." He growled between grunts, "Eat... ugh, all of it. Don't... ugh, waste... ugh, a drop."

He squeezed out the last drops into her mouth and put his package away.

"Now, I believe you have something to say to our hot little intern, don't you." He said as he walked back to the door. "By the way, no coffee, soda or water for an hour, I want you to enjoy the flavor of my cum."

Mindy didn't know what made her more nauseous, the after taste of his ejaculate, or what she was about to do to naïve little Beth.

She straightened out her desk and went through her email and at one hour on the dot she went to the break room for a cup of coffee. Back in her office, with the coffee having dispensed with the taste of Dan's cum, her stomach still hurt as she stared at her phone.

Finally, as appalled with herself as she had ever been she picked it up and dialed Beth's extension.

Dan greeted Beth amicably and made a few changes to her conditioning as she passed his desk on her way to Mindy's office. She had a worried look and he guessed that the bitch had just order her to come see her and left the poor girl wondering what was going on. Her hot little ass made a little twitch in his pants and Dan decided that he would have her pay him a visit after lunch. It was the least he could do for her after Mindy had thrown such a scare into her.

The door closed behind Beth and she looked at Mindy, concerned.

"You wanted to see me, ma'am?"

"Yes, Beth, please sit down." She indicated the chair in front of her desk. Beth moved to it with a little trepidation and sat gingerly. Mindy noticed.

"Don't worry, you aren't in any trouble." She saw the young girl relax.

"Ill get right to the point, I need you to put in a little overtime this weekend." Mindy had decided that the least she could do would be to pay the poor girl for her time.

"Oh, I don't know if I can. I already made plans. Next weekend would be better"

"I'm really sorry, Beth." Mindy said, thinking that Beth had no idea how sorry she really was. "But we are behind on some very important projects and I need you. I need you this weekend." There was a trace of desperation in Mindy's voice.

Beth sat thinking for a moment while Mindy continued hating herself. She could see why Dan wanted this girl. She was very pretty and most of the men in the office watched her with interest whenever she passed by. But she was just a girl. Mindy noticed her pert little tits and guessed that she wasn't even fully developed yet. Dan was going to ruin this child before she ever got a real start on life.

She saw Beth notice where she was staring and a look of realization crossed the young woman's face.

Beth sat up, more confident. "Exactly which 'projects' are you behind on, Mindy?"

"Well... uhm... several... uhm... I don't have the list right here..."

Beth stood and slowly, seductively moved around the desk.

"If you want to spend time with me, you don't have to make up any bullshit, I want to spend time with you too. I've been attracted to you since my first day here. I just didn't think you swung this way."

Mindy felt her cheeks grow hot. The girl was a lesbian and thought Mindy was coming on to her. Beth's fingertips were gently caressing Mindy's shoulders.

"You have been sort of a hero of mine. To see a woman of your young age at such a position shows me that I can do it too. I'm so glad you decided to come out to me. You won't regret it, I promise. I'm very good, would you like me to crawl under desk and show you?"

Mindy was at a loss for words. She was embarrassed that the young woman would think she was gay - she had no such desires along those lines. But the reality was far worse. Mindy couldn't tell her that she was luring her into enslavement by an evil misogynistic bastard. The poor girl wouldn't be rising up any corporate ladders. She was about to enter a hell as bleak and awful as anyone could imagine.

Mindy looked at her and tried to smile. "I think we should wait until this weekend, don't you? We wouldn't want to get caught."

"You're right." Beth answered conspiratorially, "we wouldn't want any of these 'men' to find out we're gay, that always ruins the effectiveness of batting your eyes at them."

"Can I pick you up Saturday? About eleven?" Mindy wanted this to be over. She was about to throw up.

"Okay, I'll write down directions to my house and give them to you later." Beth glanced at the closed door and quickly bent down and kissed Mindy on the mouth. "I can't wait."

Mindy forcefully calmed her stomach. The happy look and the spring in her step as Beth left the office were horrible reminders of how full of life she was. Mindy remembered when Beth first started, so cheerful and trusting, Mindy knew that sooner or later she was going to learn some hard lessons about office politics and betrayal. She just never imagined that she would be the one to teach her those lessons, and that they would be so terrible.

Later that afternoon Dan pulled up his pants admiring Beth's slim curves. She was still basking in afterglow. While he had been fucking her he had made sure that she was conditioned just the way he wanted her. She now loved him completely and unconditionally. She was loyal without question and considered him to be the most wonderful person in the world. While she was on her way in to see Mindy, he had quickly made Beth a lesbian who lusted after her boss, but now she was bisexual with Dan's cock being the wellspring from which all pleasure originated.

All week long, Beth kept finding reasons to go to Mindy's office and once there she would prattle on about how much fun they would have together and Mindy's guilt grew.

Saturday morning she watched the perky young woman bounce out of her house and run down the walk to Mindy's car with a huge smile on her face.

"So where are we really going?" She asked excitedly as soon as she was buckled up.

"How bout I surprise you?" Mindy answered with a feeble smile.

"Okay, I guess you're the boss. Hey, do you like my new shoes? I got them at that new boutique at the mall."

Mindy was only half listening to the jovial prattling. She hadn't slept more than an hour or two all week. She still couldn't believe she was doing this. The cheerful voice was breaking her heart. She considered herself to be worse than Dan in this regard. He had no conscience, so whether it was right or wrong to enslave this innocent youngster didn't matter a whit to him, but she did and was still doing it.

Far too quickly they pulled into Dan's driveway.

"Is this where you live?" Beth bubbled.

"No."

"Oh, is it a friend of yours?"

"It's a surprise, okay?"

"Well, alright, I trust you."

Once again, the wave of guilt that crashed over Mindy nearly overwhelmed her. She tried to ignore the guilt and disgrace as she led Beth to the door, or as she considered it, the lamb to the slaughter.

Reaching the door, she somehow knew that she wasn't supposed to knock so she simply opened the door and walked in.

"Oh, look," said Beth pushing past her, "its Dan, from work."

Dan was standing in the middle of the room in a bathrobe. He had a smirk on his face.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your knees?" He boomed.

Mindy couldn't go through with it. She no longer cared what happened to her. She couldn't let this bastard get his hands on sweet little Beth. Consequences be damned, she would kill Dan if she had to. Pulling Beth back by her elbow she stepped in front of the young lady protectively. It seemed to be the hardest thing she had ever done.

"You can't have her you sick fuck, I don't care what you do to..."

The rough shove from behind caught her completely by surprise and she sprawled face first in front of a laughing Dan. She rolled to her side, looking in disbelief to see who had pushed her.

"You stupid slut," Admonished Beth sinking to her knees, "Don't you know how to greet our Master?"

Astonished, Mindy watched Beth crawl to Dan and kiss his foot, and then she kissed her way up his leg, opening his bathrobe and stopping only when she was holding his stiff cock in her hand. She looked back to the speechless Mindy.

"Why the hell are you still laying there? You're not a very good slut."

Dan thought the look on Mindy's face was priceless. The only thing better than watching the betrayed distress in her eyes, was watching it while Beth sucked his cock.

"So now you see who is in control here." He told her haughtily, "You've never stood a chance. From now on, no one will be who you think they are. Any ally you try to turn to will already be enslaved by me. Even you, you self-important bitch, even you were willing to deliver an innocent into my hands. You think you are better than me but who has the power now? Tell me... who?"

The bottom fell out of her stomach and the room blurred behind a curtain of tears. She slowly, painfully pulled herself to her knees. Sobbing, she closed her eyes and crawled hesitantly to Dan.

"I asked you a question!" he screamed at her. "Who has the power?"

"You." She whispered still a few feet away. She felt a hand grab her hair brutally and pull her the remaining distance. She opened her eyes to find Beth holding her face just inches from Dan's cock.

"That's not how you address our Master." She twisted Mindy's hair eliciting a pained gasp. "Answer him properly."

Mindy looked up at Dan's sneering face, "Why are you doing this?" she blubbered, "What did I do to you? OOWWWW!"

Beth twisted her hair even more. "I said answer him properly."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.