Marion's Return
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by jomar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chapter 1 - Loving femdom: he gets a little black dress & a strap-on. Chapter 2 - Loving femdom: she gives him to a man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I stopped at the door and ran my hands down my sexy little black dress, pressing the wrinkles out. I felt the tug of my ebony earrings as I looked down and saw my light cinnamon colored toenails in my five inch, open toed, strappy black pumps. I felt the slight pressure of my sheer black thigh highs hugging my legs and felt the presence of my matching bra.

I opened the door and standing before me was a man. A huge man. A man so huge he blocked much of the light from the hallway. He was wearing fashionable black shoes, dark slacks, a blazer and a mock turtleneck shirt. I stammered a hello, introduced myself and invited him in. He ducked through the doorway and may have had to turn sideways a bit to get through.

He smiled and said hello and touched my arm gently as I escorted him to the living area. "Hi Lamont, I see you two have met," Marion, said with a sly grin.

"Lamont works out at my exercise club. Isn't he grand?"

I was staggered by the size of this man. He had to be over seven feet tall. But more than his height was his sheer size. It was clearly evident even with his clothes on that he was muscular. Huge, wide shoulders, his v-shaped torso tapered to a narrower waist, large thighs and massive arms.

"Lamont used to play pro football until injuries forced him out of the game. He likes to play other games now, don't you Lamont?" Marion said, patting the seat beside her for him to sit down.

"Baby, get Lamont a drink and come sit down with us."

I got Lamont a beer, freshened my wine and sat down next to Lamont on the couch. He dwarfed us. I felt so petite and vulnerable.

We made some small talk and eventually Lamont said, "You ladies are lovely. And you! Marion told me about you, but I had no idea how beautiful you'd be."

"Thank you," I said demurely and my heart beat faster. I knew what Marion had in mind, and I began to feel a wanting, an excitement. A fresh desire.

"I'll bet you're wondering what Lamont is doing here. Why I asked him to come by tonight of all nights. I bet you can guess, can't you, baby. I told Lamont all about us and he offered to help us out. Isn't that generous of him? Of course, he'll have his fun too. Won't you Lamont?"

"I'm just happy to be able to help is all," he laughed.

"Well Lamont, no sense wasting time. I think we can get the ball rolling if you'd like. We're not shy here at all, so what ever you want us to do we will."

"That sounds perfect, Marion, just perfect. How 'bout I see you two beauties kiss a little bit. I think I'd like that."

Marion leaned in front of Lamont, and I did likewise. Lamont put his massive arms around us as we kissed.

"I do love seeing beautiful women kissing," he said as he rubbed out backs, ran his fingers through our hair. We were so small compared to him.

We broke the kiss. Marion looked into my eyes and said, "He knows all about us, so no surprises. She's all yours Lamont."

"Come here, baby," he said, tilted my head back and brought his lips to mine. My heart beat rapidly as I felt the tip of his tongue press through my lips and touch mine.

He kissed me softly at first, then with more passion. One hand cradling my head, Lamont's other hand moved lightly up my thigh, on the outside of my sexy little black dress. As Lamont kissed me, Marion talked.

"Mmm. See baby, I knew you'd like Lamont. You're going to like everything about Lamont. He's going to get to you. I just know it. Let's go on upstairs where we can all get comfortable."

Lamont pulled away, stood and held out his hands for Marion and me. I was breathless from his kiss. He followed us up the spiral staircase to Marion's bedroom, where twilight was inching toward darkness outside the wide floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the boulevard and condos beyond. A lamp glowed softly in Marion's feminine sanctuary.

Marion motioned for me to sit on the edge of her bed. She sat down next to me. She directed Lamont to stand in front of me. "Come closer Lamont," she said and he moved in tight. I had to spread my legs and pull my dress in.

He towered over us. Marion ran her hand along his thigh, up to his stomach and back down. "Go ahead, baby. You know what to do, don't you. Don't be shy," she said as she leaned in and kissed me. She nuzzled in my hair and ran her hands over me and down my front.

With trembling hands, I reached up and felt him through his pants. He was big. "Go on, girl. I'm eager to see what you got. Marion said you had some skills."

As I unbuckled his belt I looked up at him and said, with a voice huskier than I would have thought, "Take off your coat and shirt."

Lamont smiled down at me with brilliant white teeth and said, "That's my girl."

I unbuttoned his pants and reached for the zipper. I stopped and felt him through his pants again. I looked at Marion sitting beside me and she smiled lovingly at me.

In my sexy black dress, made up as a beautiful woman, I wanted Lamont. I was flattered he found me attractive. It was exciting that he wanted me.

I pulled his zipper down. I moved my hands to his side, along the waistband, and moved his pants and boxers down his hips, his thighs, and let them drop to his ankles. He had kicked off his shoes and now shucked his pants. He wasn't wearing socks.

I looked back up at this huge naked man. I knew he would have well defined muscles, but I wasn't prepared for the sight of him. His chest looked like it had been chiseled; broad shoulders, large pecs and you could see every muscle in his stomach. And those arms. Those huge, muscular, strong arms. And no hair anywhere. Just coal black skin.

I ran my soft white hand, with my light cinnamon colored nails, along his muscular black stomach, and the contrast was startling. I let my soft white hand, with nails one-half inch past the tips of my fingers, scrape down to his cock.

Marion said softly, "It's nice isn't it, baby. Think how it's going to feel inside of you. Mmm, I'm so wet. Are you wet too, baby?"

I was a little scared. He was so big and I felt so small.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked it as it grew to its full length and girth. It was long, but wasn't overly long, seven, maybe eight inches, a little longer than mine. But its girth. It had to be at least two inches a cross. I was nervous.

I tucked my hair behind an ear and leaned in and licked it. I heard Marion say in my ear, "That's it, baby. Have your fun." She moved away and began taking pictures.

I wrapped my hand around his cock, stretched wide and drew him in. I tongued his slit. I felt with my lips, tongue and hand the squishy hardness of his cock. Of his thick black cock. In my mouth. I went as deep as I could, taking care not to scrape him with my teeth. Down and up on that thick black cock, my white hand in rhythm with my mouth.

I pulled off, flicked back my blond hair and mouthed his balls. Lamont moaned and rumbled, "Damn, girl. That's sweet."

I sucked his cock. I reached around and played with his ass crack. I reached between his legs and massaged his balls before trailing a finger and teasing his hole. He moaned and said, "Yeah. That's good, baby. That feels good."

I sucked his cock and was proud to give him pleasure. Felt proud to draw his precum into my mouth. Marion was back at my side and I drew her to me for a kiss. I shared the taste of Lamont's precum with Marion while I stroked his thick black cock.

Lamont pulled me to my feet, away from Marion. Even standing in my five inch open-toed, strappy pumps, he towered over me. Seemed twice as wide. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and leaned down and kissed me tenderly. Lamont ran his large hands over my back, down my rear and pulled me against him. I felt his hardness against me.

I felt him unhook, then unzip my dress. He pulled the straps off my shoulders, and as we kissed I let my dress slip to the floor. Lamont pulled away from my eager tongue, scooped me up in his arms, wringing a gasp from me, and lay me gently on Marion's large bed. Marion slipped her dress off, and I saw her sipping rose wine as she sat cross-legged in the oversized chair in the corner of the room.

Lamont lay down beside me. I was so small and petite by comparison. He kissed me and kissed me and kissed me. His rough black hands fluttered over my body. My delicate white hands caressed his back, his shaved head, his muscles.

One arm around me, toying with my nipple. His other hand caressing me, working its way up my sexy, sheer thigh highs to my tanga covered cock. Oh god, the feel of his large hands on me. I was so vulnerable, so receptive, so open and full of emotion that had no words. I wanted him to devour me.

"Mmm, you've got a nice body, baby," Lamont purred as he rubbed my cock. "I can't wait to get into your sweet pussy."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.