Marion's Return - Cover

Marion's Return

Copyright© 2007 by jomar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Loving femdom: he gets a little black dress & a strap-on. Chapter 2 - Loving femdom: she gives him to a man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I stood in front of her door at the end of the fifth floor hallway of her high rise condo. I was nervous. Her directions on my voicemail were clear: "Hi baby. It's my turn tonight and you have to do what I say, don't you. I want you to shower, shave everything, enema, and arrive at my place promptly at six. I want you to take all your clothes off, fold them and put them neatly on the floor, then ring the doorbell." As I began to disrobe I worried that someone would come off the elevator or out of their door and see me.

I was fully exposed, feeling more so because I had shaved all of my hair from the neck down, again. I was smooth and the slight movements of air felt different on my hairless skin, the currents caressed me differently.

I rang the doorbell and it was only seconds, but seemed like minutes, before Marion opened the door. I reached down, picked up my clothes and scurried across the threshold.

My beautiful Marion smiled widely at me, nodded at the entry table for me to place my clothes there. She was wearing a sexy little black dress, sheer black stockings and black, open toe high heels. Her black hair shimmered. She looked delicious. Marion came to me, and as she kissed me put her arms around me low and slowly, but steadily, worked a decent sized butt plug into my rear. I groaned into her mouth as it seated deep and wide in me.

"Hi, baby," Marion purred, breaking the kiss. "We've got a lot to do before my fun starts. Come," she said as her small, delicate fingers grasped my cock and pulled me through the living room, up the spiral stairway, into her bedroom and to her vanity.

"Are you excited, baby?" Marion cooed as we sat down. "I am. I'm so wet and slippery. I can barely wait. You're going to love tonight. I know you'll like getting all dolled up like a classy little slut again," she said as she started giving me a pedicure.

"What are you doing?" I asked, since this was new.

"Why, you're gonna be a total woman tonight. You're going all the way. A real feminine woman is made up from head to toe. It feels so much more feminine to have your toes and nails done. Even if you have closed-toe heels, you know they've got polish on them, like a real woman has. You feel complete. You'll see."

She shaped my toenails and painted them with polish. "Do you like the color, baby. It's a light cinnamon color. Everybody has French nails these days, but not you. You're gonna be a smoky little slut for me tonight. Ohh, your cock is twitching," she said and stroked me a couple of times before returning to her task.

As she moved to my other foot I had to shift, and the plug in me pressed against my prostate sending a shiver of pleasure through me.

After Marion finished my toes she started on my fingernails. She put fake nails on me, one-quarter inch past the end of my finger, explaining, "It's a perfect length, baby. Not long enough to be clumsy, but long enough for a woman to know she's so feminine and delicate. A real classy length. Don't you think so, baby? Can't you feel it? That feminine grace?"

"There. Let your nails dry and I'll be right back." Marion put down the polish and swept out of the room.

Marion returned with a rose wine, light pink in color. "I have some wine for you, baby. Maybe not quite as classy as the white I had for you last time, but still feminine. Don't you think so? I mean, what real man would drink a rose wine. Sip it. Doesn't it taste as girly as it looks?"

"Here, let me do your face up now."

Marion clipped my hair back and went to work on my face. She had a subtle touch it didn't seem like she used much makeup, but my face was transforming miraculously again as I watched her work. As she made up my eyes, eyebrows, lashes and cheeks she talked.

"Mmm, you make such a good looking woman. It's surprising isn't it. Are you surprised at how feminine you look? I mean, I know I'm good with makeup, subtle shading here and there to make your eyes look bigger, to give you strong cheekbones and full lips to kiss, but it is a bit shocking what a looker you are. So enticing and fuckable."

Marion worked on my face and talked.

"Do you feel fuckable, baby? Do you like that fullness in your rear as you sit here? I think so, your cock keeps moving around. You'll feel so feminine and fuckable when I'm through."

Marion finished my face and unclipped my hair. She wet it, then used a blow dryer, curling iron and brush. The result was stunning. Since the turn where she dressed me in lingerie, a pretty blue wig and makeup, fucked me with a strapon then let two guys fuck me while I was blindfolded, I'd let my hair grow. I tell people I'm growing it to donate for wigs. And I will, but until then it adds more realism to our games, when we play them. My hair is thick, full and parted in the middle. I usually wore it in a ponytail, but the mirror displayed a glamorous woman with sandy blonde hair with highlights. Marion insisted on the highlights, explaining they make a woman more sexy and beautiful. She liked it a couple of inches past my shoulders so I could feel it on my skin, or feel the weight of it brushing across my sexy tops. So I could feel what a real woman feels when she turns her head, or when she's getting fucked.

"I know it's cliché, baby, but blondes have more fun. What a nice contrast to my black hair, huh, baby. Black on blonde. You're going to have so much fun tonight. And so am I."

With my hair styled and completed Marion turned to the vanity and picked up a pair of dangly ebony earrings that glinted in the light. She handed them to me to put on. I flicked my hair left and tilted my head right to keep my hair out of the way, and as I put them on she talked.

"You're feeling it aren't you, baby. You're feeling so feminine. I can tell by the way you move. You put those earrings on with a practiced feminine move. It looked so natural. And I notice how you tuck your hair behind an ear just like a woman does. Are you feeling receptive, baby?" Marion said as she scooped some of my leaking precum with her finger and fed it to me.

We sipped more wine and she handed me some sheer black thigh high stockings to hold.

"Here, baby, put these stockings on."

As I pulled them up my smooth leg the plug pressed on my prostate and I unconsciously wriggled a bit extra, inviting the pleasure. Marion talked.

"Mmm, you know baby, whenever I put on stockings I feel so sexy and feminine. I feel like I want to get fucked. Is that the way you feel? Sexy and feminine. Do you want to get fucked? I think so. Your cock is getting harder. Don't they feel good sliding up your legs? Men don't get to feel that silky glide, that delicate gossamer flowing up their legs, leading their fingers to pleasure, do they. But you feel it."

She fed me more precum and as I sat there putting on the other stocking I did feel more feminine, more receptive, more vulnerable. The stockings came high up, very close to my crotch.

"Lovely. Now let's get these shoes on," Marion said as she handed me black strappy sandals with five inch heels. I want to see your toes, baby. I think you'll like it too. I think you'll like to see your painted toenails while you get fucked. And the ankle straps will make sure they don't come off while you're writhing around."

"Stand up and lean over the vanity." I took another sip of wine and complied. "No, on your elbows, baby. That's better."

I leaned on the vanity, my head slightly lower than my rear in my five inch strappy pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror, my blonde hair flowing in front of my shoulders and framing my face. Once again I was looking at another person, a beautiful woman. I was astounded, could hardly believe it was me. I felt something being pressed across the small of my back.

"What do you think of women with tattoos, baby? What assumptions do you make? Used to be only people on the fringes of mainstream society got tattoos, but they're more popular now, aren't they. I mean, even lawyers and accountants have them now. But people still make assumptions, don't they. Especially about women with tattoos. About their sexuality, their inhibitions. About the carnal promise of a woman with a tattoo. Isn't that right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.