Flossie's Revenge
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

For Marian, the feel of his hands on her breasts was unlike anything she had ever experienced. He cupped them, and squeezed, moving his fingers to splay across them, holding them like they were some precious egg he was afraid to break. Her reaction to his touch, so gentle, and yet so insistent, was lessened only by the fact that his erection pressing into her buttocks made her think of the last time Harvey had touched her there. There had been no pleasure in that for her, and more pain than she had thought she would be able to bear. For that reason alone, she turned again, to press her breasts against his chest. She could still feel his erection, but now it was something exciting, reminding her insistently that she was, in fact, desirable. Her hands rested on the front of his shoulders.

“Are you going to try to kiss me now?” she asked softly.

He didn’t ask. He just kissed. His kiss, like his touch, was soft, but insistent. She was surprised to feel his tongue pressing against her lips, in a way she had never kissed before. Her surprise made her lips open, and, rather than being disgusted, she was delighted at the amazingly intimate feel. Tentatively she let her own tongue touch his, and suddenly she couldn’t breathe. Her hands pushed at his shoulders gently, and he stopped kissing her. Her eyes were still closed, but she opened her mouth and took in a deep breath.

“How rude of me,” he said. “I didn’t answer your question. Yes, I’m going to try to kiss you now.”

The next kiss made something happen to their bodies, which began rubbing against each other as her hands slid over his shoulders and onto his back. Marian had the fleeting thought that she was just going to have to throw this pair of panties away. Not even laundering would remove what she was soaking them with right now. Then she was lost in the kiss again.

After that kiss, he held her, staring into her eyes.

“Are we at the point yet where you ravish me?” he asked. “Because I’m really, really ready to be ravished.”

“I can’t understand any of this,” Marian said softly, gazing into his eyes. “I’m just not the sort of woman who does these kinds of things with a man she hardly knows. I’ve only kissed one other man besides my late husband, and that was when I was fifteen.”

“Well, then, I’d have to say your late husband was a pretty good kisser.”

“My late husband rarely kissed me at all,” she said. “My late husband was not one who used ... romance ... in our relationship.”

“My ex-wife accused me of being homosexual one time, because I prepared a candle-lit dinner, and bought new sheets for the bed, and arranged flowers and fixed up the house. She said a real man wouldn’t pussy-foot around like that, and would take what he wanted.” Bob didn’t sound pleased about that.

“Your ex-wife would have loved my late husband,” said Marian. She ground her mons against his erection gently. “Any woman worth her salt would be able to tell you’re no homosexual.”

“I neglected to show you the house,” said Bob, suddenly. “I’m being awfully rude tonight.” He kissed the corner of her lips lightly. “Of course, all there is is the kitchen, bathroom and ... bedroom.

“I must admit, I wondered what a single man’s bedroom might look like,” she sighed. “Just from the perspective of how it’s decorated, of course.”

“Of course,” he agreed, pushing his prick against her just as gently as she had pressed against him. “Would you like to see mine? I’m a single man, you know.”

Bob was finally beginning to understand the complex and highly sophisticated psyche of this fascinating woman. Her culture demanded that certain proprieties be observed, at least in terms of being given lip service. At the same time, she was willing to actually do things that she’d never admit to doing. She wasn’t teasing, exactly, though there was a bit of that in there. Instead she was arriving at an unspoken consensus with him about what to do. “Are you going to try to kiss me?” had actually meant “I want you to kiss me, please.” He had never played this complicated game, almost a sexual dance, but it was fun, and there were all sorts of possibilities that would otherwise have not been possible.

He already had an idea for his next gambit.

He took her hand and led her to the bedroom, where he began to show it to her in detail. She had mentioned decoration, and he honored that, by talking about his choice of colors, and where the furniture came from, and why it was arranged the way it was.

“I’ve tried very hard to make into the room where I want to be all the time,” he said. “But something has always been missing.”

“What’s that?” she asked, still holding his hand.

“Would you be willing to try a little experiment in decorating with me?” he asked.

“Perhaps,” she said.

“Could I get you to lie artfully on the bed?” he suggested. “Fully clothed, of course.”

“Of course,” she agreed.

She crawled on the bed, being modest with her skirt, and he played at arranging her on it, putting a pillow here, propping her up there. Then he stood back and looked.

“It’s close,” he said, his chin in his hand. “It’s much better, but it’s still not quite there.”

“What do you think would help?” she asked.

“Well, you know, in all those fancy magazines, the girl on the bed usually has on only her underthings.”

“You want me to take off everything but my underthings?” she asked, one eyebrow arched.

“Just for the sake of experiment, of course,” he said.

“Of course,” she agreed, smiling gently.

She got off the bed gracefully, and stood, facing away from him. With practiced fingers, she unbuttoned her blouse. She let it fall down her shoulders, resisting the urge to look over her shoulder at him like a vamp. She pushed down her skirt, and stepped out of it. She felt foolish wearing shoes, so she stepped out of them too, leaving her clad only in bra, panties, and matching hose, held up by the garter belt. She had never dressed this way for Harvey. No man alive had ever seen her dressed like this. She was suddenly glad her panties were black, and hoped they weren’t dripping.

She turned around, resisting the urge to cover her breasts. She knew the bra was almost, if not completely transparent, and that her honey-colored pubic hairs were light enough to show through the filmy black panties, and yet, she felt completely clothed somehow.

“Like this?” she almost whispered.

The look on his face, one of raw hunger, was not communicated in his voice.

“Yes, I think that’s more like what’s in the magazines.”

“And you want me ... on the bed?” Now the double entendre was all hers, and he sucked in breath.

“Ahhh ... yes ... please.”

She crawled back onto the bed, and settled herself back against the pile of pillows, draping her arms over them. Then she didn’t know what to do with her legs. Just straight out seemed to stiff. She couldn’t spread them. She finally decided to turn her hips sideways, and bend the knees, keeping her legs together. She looked at Bob. She almost giggled as she saw that the front of his pants was tented almost obscenely. She had never felt so powerful, or so in control of a man in her entire life.

“Is this better?”

“Oh yes,” he sighed. “The room looks so much better than before.” He tilted his head, and held up his hands, with his thumbs touching and his forefingers straight up, making a U shape and looking through it, like a movie director.

“It’s very close now to what I had in mind. It’s not perfect, but very close.”

“What seems to be the problem now?” she asked. She stretched, as if she was tired, and thrust her breasts out. She felt like a slut, but not the same kind of slut she’d felt like with Harvey. This was a clean, sweet slut, who just wanted to have fun, and didn’t care whether it was naughty to have that fun.

“I’m not sure,” he said, stepping closer. “It may be that the black you’re wearing is clashing with the tan sheets, and the brown in the wood of the headboard.

“I thought black went with everything,” she said.

“Usually, yes. But in this case, the two browns compliment each other. Your skin tones are perfect, as it your hair color, but the black seems jarring somehow.”

“And if I didn’t have all this black on ... it might look perfect?”

“I’m convinced of it,” he said, holding his breath.

“Well, if you’re convinced of it already, then I suppose the problem is solved,” she said brightly. “All you have to do is find a woman with my skin tones, and my hair color, without black underthings on, and your room will look just the way you want it to.”

She almost laughed at the pained and disappointed look on his face. He did not give up, though.

“Well, right now it’s just a theory. I really think we need to create the actual look ... you know ... just so we’ll know for sure.”

“You want me to take off these black underthings?” she asked, her voice sounding surprised.

“Ohhhh pleeease,” he begged. Then he wiped his face clear. “I mean yes, just to make sure. Just as an experiment, of course.”

“Of course,” she agreed.

Part of Marian’s mind could not believe what she was doing. But the rest of her mind was having so much fun being a vamp like this, that she threw caution to the winds. She knew quite clearly that if she got naked in front of this man, that important, serious, and very intimate things would follow. It wasn’t that she urgently wanted them to happen - not on a conscious level, anyway. She had no idea what it would be like. She might hate it afterwards. On the other hand, she might not. She knew she wanted something to happen. This was just too much fun to stop now.

She sat up, reached between the cups of the bra, and undid the front catch. She liked this front catch idea. It made things so much more graceful. Knowing that if she waited she might chicken out, she shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders, and pulled one arm out of them. She had no idea that would make her breasts jump and jiggle deliciously when she did it. She heard Bob’s gasp, and simply thought he was amazed that she’d actually done it. She lay back against the pillows again. She felt her nipples tighten and crinkle and looked down to see them erect, standing away from her breast flesh like little soldiers at attention.

“Is this better?” she asked.

“Oh yes!” he said immediately. “Much better ... but there’s still some black.”

“If this looks better already, I don’t want to move and disturb the pose. Would you consider assisting me?” she asked.

“Nothing would please me more,” he panted.

He moved to the bed as she straightened her legs. He tentatively grasped the straps of the panties, where they went over her hips, and she lifted her buttocks to let him pull them down. They stuck to her vulva. She had to spread her legs, and he pulled them wetly away. His hands slid them down her legs as she lifted them and bent her knees, and then moved immediately to the tops of her hose, which he freed from the garter belt. He rolled each one down, until it was a ball on her toes and dropped each one on the floor. The closure for the garter belt was in the back, and she rolled, cringing a little as she presented her buttocks to him. His fingers worked the catch, and then slid gently up her spine to her hair.

He stepped back, and stared at her as she rolled back into position, completely naked. Again she was amazed at his self control.

He said “Perfect,” softly. “If my room were always like this, I’d never want to leave.”

“It looks pretty good from here too,” she said. “Except the you standing there looks a little awkward. And this bed is much too big for just one person to be on, don’t you think?”

“Oh, well of course it’s designed for two persons,” he agreed. “And if I were in my room all the time, I’d spend a lot of time there.”

“Well I just don’t see how you can say it’s perfect if the bed is too big, and you’re standing there where you won’t be. And it also looks silly for me to be naked, and you to have all your clothes on. Any fifth grader would tell you that. Either I need to find something to put on that goes with the sheets and the headboard, or you need to take your clothes off and get on the bed too.”

He smiled. “You are right, of course. I’m afraid I have nothing else for you to wear. Perhaps we might find something suitable at some future date. For now, it’s only fair that I take my clothes off too. It’s my duty to make you feel comfortable. I should have thought of that.”

“Yes, you should have,” said Marian.

He was as unashamed about it as she had been, but didn’t tease her. He simply dropped his clothing and then stood to let her see what she did to him. She had only seen one penis in her life that was stiff like this. Harvey had not been circumcised. Bob was. It gave his penis an entirely different appearance, with highs and lows and shape to it. It looked like a club.

“I thought you said you didn’t have a club,” she said.

He looked confused for a second, and then remembered their conversation about the cave man.

“This one is for decoration only. Actually, it’s for you to use, and not me.”

“Oh,” she said, moving over. “I suppose that’s all right then.”

She knew, as his weight came onto the bed, that the game was over. Somehow he knew that too. He embraced her, as she rolled to face him. His tongue was insistent now, and his hands smoothed all over her back and buttocks. It was almost like a massage. She rolled back to let him get to her breasts, and shivered as he fondled them. He didn’t hesitate, and ran his hand straight down her belly and between her legs, pressing and rubbing. They had spent fully twenty minutes teasing each other without touching, drawing the seduction out, but once he was against her she wanted him immediately. She no longer cared that she was acting like a slut. He was gentle and caring, and she desperately wanted to know what it felt like to be made love to by a gentle and caring man.

One result was that it was difficult to separate out what felt the best. At the same time his lips sucked at her nipples, his fingers rubbed and pulled at her clit. As he rolled on top of her, his skin felt smooth and soft at the same time his tongue felt slippery and hot in her mouth. As she spread her legs and he eased himself into her, his mouth went to her nipples again and she thought she’d faint from the joy of her whole body feeling wonderful all at the same time.

He didn’t pound her like Harvey had. He didn’t thrust rapidly, reaching for his own release while forgetting hers. Sometimes he stopped moving altogether, holding himself deep inside her and crushing her clit. He rolled them over and pushed her up to sit, impaled upon him, another new thing she’d never thought of before. It put her in complete control, and she had her first orgasm that way. She was sad, lying down on him because it was over so soon. She’d never had more than one orgasm with Harvey, and quite often she didn’t even get one.

She was therefore astounded when his hands on her buttocks moved her on him, bringing back the thrill of anticipation. She sat back up, her eyes wide, and began to move on him again. He played with her breasts, lifting them, pulling gently at them, squeezing the nipples lightly, as she let another orgasm flow through her astonished body. She felt like a queen as his adoring eyes drank in her naked form, and felt no shame at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.