Flossie's Revenge - Cover

Flossie's Revenge

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

There wasn’t much talk. Not initially anyway. When Flossie rose, proper Flossie had been banished into a place where she could no longer be heard. Wanton Flossie was all that was left. She took him straight to her bedroom. She began unbuttoning his shirt, smoothing it back off his shoulders, and drank in the view of his chest.

He tried to speak, but she shushed him each time. When he was down to his jeans, she took her dress off. She was wearing her bra this day, and she turned mutely to present the back to him, with its catch. There was a pause, as he realized what she wanted, and then he fumbled with it, learning about the hooks in the process. She unbuckled his belt, and undid the top button of his jeans, and then stepped back to bend over and step out of her panties.

Then she waited.

His eyes drank her in, and she felt proud that she could bring that look to his eyes. He licked his lips, and she felt like she could hear his heart beating in his chest ... faster and faster ... in time with her own.

He finally realized she was waiting for him, and he took off his shoes and socks, and then stepped out of his jeans. His jockey shorts bulged. She stepped forward and knelt to draw them down, to expose what she needed so desperately now. For the first time, she took the time to examine it. To touch it gently, and explore. It was magnificent. She could believe easily the pressure and pain she had felt. She hoped there wouldn’t be as much this time. She no longer felt guilty ... no longer needed to punish herself. She felt free for the first time in her life.

She kissed it, this fabulous thing she was allowed to love, part of the man she was allowed to love. His sisters had done this. She wondered if she could banish their memory, and then decided that it didn’t matter.

Nathan groaned as he watched his thick, white penis begin to slide between dark, wide lips. His hands went to her head. He was already about to lose it. “Flossie!” he gasped. While Bernie and Hildy loved his taste, he couldn’t imagine a grown woman feeling the same way.

Her hands came to his buttocks and she squeezed them, taking him deeper. Then he saw her cheeks cave in as she sucked and began to pull off of him.

“Flossie!” he warned. “Oh Flossie!“ he moaned, as he felt relief flash through his penis.

That her mouth was now full of fluid didn’t seem to make any difference to her. Her mouth continued to slide up and down his length as he released all his semen. It made a mess of his penis, and the corners of her lips as it leaked out and began to run down her chin on both sides. Finally she pulled off of him, her lips pursed, a quizzical look on her face. She had felt this on her chest before, and it was warm, like she remembered. That it would happen she had accepted, not knowing what she would do when it did. Now, she sensed more of an odor of musk, rather than a taste. She swallowed, unable to resist the strong instinct to clear her mouth, and then decided that had been the right thing to do. The taste was ... him ... and because she loved him, the taste was fine. She felt it running down her chin and scooped it with two fingers up and into her mouth. His penis drooped in front of her. She was a mess anyway, so she took him in again to suck him clean. It felt completely different this time. There was resilience in the tube she sucked, rather than the feel of velvet-covered wood.

His hands lay lightly on her head still, as she looked up, his spend still clearly visible on her chin and lips. She remembered her shirt, lying on the floor next to them, and picked it up to wipe her face.

“Did I do that right?” she asked, looking up at him again.

She expected his face to show relief, or maybe the relaxed glow of happiness. What she saw, though, was something much more vigorous ... something hungry ... something dangerous.

“Yes,” he said, breathing deeply. “And now there’s something I want to do for you.”

She stood to feel his hands grip her sides, and he lifted her like she was weightless. She let out a surprised yip as he swung her around and laid her back on the bed. His hands spread her legs apart, and before she was ready his face was between her thighs, his nose pressed against her curly hair. His lips fastened onto her clitoris and she practically swooned.

It was so fabulous that, when she came, she lost all control of her body and flopped like a rag doll, crying huge tears of happiness. When he didn’t stop, and she realized he was going to force her to feel that again ... and that she could feel that again ... her desire was so great that it scared her and she tried to get away from him, her heels digging into the bed and her hands propelling her away from him. His hands went under her buttocks as they raised and he lifted her, dragging her back toward him, her feet dangling helplessly as he sucked and licked until she flopped again. His face stayed there, and she knew she would lose control of her mind if he did that again.

Pleeeease, “ she wailed.

Suddenly, it was gone. She lifted her head to see him standing, one hand slicking along his penis, which was again, wood and velvet.

“Is this what you want?” he huffed. The hungry look was still in his eyes. His face shone with her juices. “Is this what you’re asking for?”

Had she been able to speak she would actually have said “No”. She couldn’t catch her breath. She needed time to recover. She couldn’t even keep her head up, and it flopped back to the bed. She managed to get one hand up to wave him away, but he saw it as a gesture of welcome.

In a flash, he was on top of her, and before she could draw another breath it was pushing into her again.

He wasn’t rough, exactly. He wasn’t gentle, like the first time he had been on top either. His desire was to feel her all around him, and when he pushed in, he pushed in forcefully. Once he felt the heat all around him, he stopped, deep inside her, straining by instinct to get as far into her as he could. His toes dug into the quilt, and he pushed hard, keeping the heat all the way to his balls. Quite by accident, when one of his toes lost traction, he slid sideways a little. That produced movement, which, along with the heat, was even better. It also crushed her clit, mashing it flat as his pubic bone slid across it. It was even more devastating than his lips had been, and she exploded into a third orgasm that forced a high keening “Eeeeeeee” from her lungs with the force of it. Her teeth ground together as her still sore lips stretched into a grimace of ecstasy. It was impossible to feel this good and not die, she thought, almost in terror.

But she didn’t die. And when movement won out over deep heat, he stroked. Now he was gentle. The feel of her muscles pulling at him was exquisite to him, and he savored moving out, and then back in slowly. Her clit reformed, tall and proud that it was able to do so. She had a chance to compose herself, as his prick only brushed it, now and then as he moved within her.

She knew she wouldn’t die, now. She knew that she could live through that again, if she had to. Burbling laughter seeped past her vocal chords as she realized “if she had to” was completely wrong. She suddenly couldn’t wait to feel that again, now that she had some breath back in her body. With that breath came strength, and her legs whipped up to slam down on the back of his thighs. Her arms went around him in an iron grip. She never wanted this to stop, and her hips began an instinctive rhythmic motion, going up to meet his inward thrust, trying to make her clit go flat again, and then falling away from him to get the strength to lurch upwards again.

She was so close, but she could only flatten her clit for that brief second that they slammed together. Her thrusts became harder, and her back arched under her. He sped up, his thrusts hitting her harder and she felt that orgasm ... just out of reach. When he slammed into her and stayed deep, she shrieked as she reached it, and every muscle in her body held him there as she felt his warmth flow into her belly. She couldn’t decide whether she liked the orgasm, or that warmth he was giving her more.


Curtis Lee lay sprawled on wooden boards, leaves moving above him. He saw a white foot dangling off of a platform above him, and the toes and arches of two black feet protruding off the perpendicular edge of the wood. Moses was kneeling between Hilda Mae’s thighs, he knew. He could hear the slurping. He felt his balls lurch one last time as Bernadette swallowed noisily, her mouth clamped around his prick. He felt like he couldn’t move. This was the third time she’d done this, and he’d been completely amazed that he could give her what he wanted even twice.

She kissed her way up his belly, to his nipples, and then to his lips. She kept going, dropping one round breast, with its tiny brown nipple to the lips she had just kissed.

“One more, and I’ll be happy,” she breathed as he suckled her gently.

She got back into position, on top of him, and lowered her pussy down onto his limp penis. She had done this before, after he had licked and sucked her to her first two orgasms. He had already shot off once, but had gotten half hard again while she writhed under his lips. She had seen that, and squatted over him. He had watched as she spread her pussy lips, and settled down to rub her clitty languidly against the long, soft thing lying on his belly. He had become alarmed when he got fully stiff again, and she had rubbed herself to an orgasm, twice moving so far that the tip of his prick dug into her. But, after shuddering on top of him, she had only gone down to suck him dry again.

After resting, she had repeated the whole sequence.

Now she was trying to do it again. She rubbed, smiling, looking down into his eyes.

“It won’t get hard again,” he said.

“What good are you, then?” she teased.

“If you’re not satisfied by now, I don’t think I can satisfy you.” He smiled tiredly.

“You could if it was way up inside me.” She had a dreamy look on her face.

“You promised,” he reminded her.

“I know,” she said. She shuddered again, and he was amazed that she could get that exquisite feeling while she was talking to him. Her head hung. “A girl can dream, though, can’t she?” she panted.

There was a high pitched keening sound from up above, and the white leg hanging over the platform waved in the air.

“Okay, okay, you can stop!” wailed Hilda Mae.

There was the sound of flesh striking flesh, and a credible imitation of Tarzan’s yodel. Hilda Mae’s tinkling laughter came after.


Nathan and Flossie lay limply, side by side on the bed. Their fingers, entwined, were all that touched each other.

“We can’t do that any more,” panted Flossie, grinning.

“Why not?” gasped Nathan. “I liked it. Didn’t you like it?”

“If you do that to me again I’ll have a whole litter of babies,” she panted. “I promised your mother I’d wait to give her grandbabies until after we were married.”

He exploded up and onto his side, his face over hers.

“You’ll marry me?!“ he panted.

“I have to now.” She grinned. “My litter will need a pappa.”

Nathan sobered. “You’re not pregnant, really ... are you?”

She laughed. “I won’t know for a while, but I think you’re okay.” She pushed him back down. “I can tell you one thing, though. If you keep doing that to me, I will be, and it will start showing long before we can get in front of a judge.”

“You’ll really marry me?” His voice sounded young.

“Yes, I’ll marry you.” she said softly.

She was astounded at his rejuvenative powers. At least this time, she convinced him to pull out of her and let her finish him with her mouth.


School started up again the next morning. The irony of the situation was lost on Flossie, because Nathan had not told her that the older children all knew about them. She strove to act professional, and was proud of Nathan when he acted like the same old Nathan. He didn’t touch her and wasn’t too casual with her. He addressed her as “Miss Flossie”.

Part of the irony was that, because she didn’t know that they knew, and acted normally, that helped them view her like they normally would have, even though they knew. Nathan wasn’t acting any different, and the kids were used to acting like they didn’t engage in wild, sexual almost-orgies on a weekly basis. Everybody but Flossie, and the younger children, of course, were acting their parts, and they stayed in character perfectly.

It was also somewhat ironic when Flossie found out Curtis Lee was also interested in becoming a police officer. She was elated, because it hit her that it was the perfect solution for an intelligent young man in his particular situation. He’d have a chance at a good life, and get out of Catfish Hollow, where he had no real future. That he was thinking about going with Nathan gave her pause. When she eventually joined Nathan, he would find out about them. She thought she might be able to explain it to him, particularly if he had a serious girlfriend by the time she got there. That, she could worry about later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.