Flossie's Revenge
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

“Where are we going to tell her we found them?” asked Hilda Mae as the girls moved quietly through the dark. All their fears about being seen had come to naught, and they had walked through the night as if they owned it.

“At the fishing hole? Under a rock, maybe?” said Johnnie Sue.

“Who would leave ten of these under a rock at a fishing hole?” snorted Bernadette. She had clutched the coin in her hand the whole way, and her palm was sweaty.

“Lying in the road?” suggested Hilda Mae.

“And we found it while we out taking a moonlit stroll?” said Bernadette, disgust in her voice.

“We don’t have to talk to her about it at all!” said Johnnie Sue.

“We have to talk to somebody!“ said Bernadette. “If I walked into the store and plopped this down to order a Nancy Drew book, my father would know about it in five minutes!”

“Well, he’s a banker, isn’t he?” said Johnnie Sue in a grumpy voice. “Who better to tell us what they’re really worth?”

Bernadette stopped. “You don’t know my father!” she hissed. “He must never find out about these... never!

“Okay, okay, don’t get upset,” said Johnnie Sue.

They kept trying to think up a story to tell their teacher, but by the time they saw the dim light in the window at the back of the house that told them she was still awake, they hadn’t come up with anything.

“Let’s look in the window,” said Hilda Mae, nervously. “Just to make sure she’s awake.” The thought of pounding on Miss Flossie’s door in the middle of the night didn’t appeal to her as much as it had earlier.


Flossie woke, to feel pain in her chest. The light was still on. She realized she had fallen asleep, and was draped over Nathan, whose firm chest was pushing into hers. To her own chagrin, the next thing she did was flex those newly discovered muscles. She didn’t feel anything. He had gone soft, and slipped out of her. She lifted her head, and looked at his profile as he slept under her. He was handsome. She felt her heart beat faster in her chest, and rolled carefully off of him, trying not to wake him. He lay in the light of the dim bulb on the ceiling, relaxed. She stared at the thing that had been inside her ... had spurted on her chest ... had made her feel so fabulous. It looked so harmless now that she wanted to giggle.

She yawned. It had to be late. She had to get him out of here before his mother, or someone else came looking for him.

With her weight now off his chest, Nathan gave an unconscious sigh as his lungs filled completely, and then emptied out.

Flossie felt that thing she had thought about earlier ... that demanding feeling of doing that again with him. She felt the itch between her legs and carefully explored there, lifting one leg. Nothing. She felt no different than she ever had. She brought her fingers up and peered at them. They were wet, but with the same wetness that was always there when she felt like this.

She couldn’t resist touching his penis ... just with one finger, pushing its limp form from one side of his abdomen to the other. She gripped the tip lightly, and pushed the hood off the tip. She marveled at its shape, and how she could feel that shape rubbing inside her.

She didn’t realize she was playing with it as she daydreamed, re-living the joy, until he made another sound in his throat. She looked at his face to see his eyes slowly blink open, and then realized that he was hardening under her fingers.

“Hi,” he said.

His simple greeting thrilled her to the bone. No recriminations ... no regrets ... no objections ... just... “Hi.”

“It’s very late,” she said softly. “You must go home.”

“Don’t want to,” he murmured, rolling to kiss her shoulder. His lips moved to her neck, and she moved her head to one side automatically to give him more room. Her hand closed around his penis, which was almost hard again.

“You have to,” she moaned.

“In a minute,” he said, nuzzling her upper chest. He remembered how Bernadette had liked it when he sucked at her nipple. Flossie’s unhurt breast was right there, and he closed his lips around the dark tip and sucked.

“Ohhhh Nathan, you shouldn’t do thaaaaaat,” moaned Flossie.

He stopped just long enough to ask why, and then suckled at her again.

“Because if you keep doing that I won’t be able to make you leave,” she sighed.

“Good,” he said. His hand drifted to her loins, and one finger pressed between her lips as she gasped.

“It was really in there?” he asked, kissing her neck again, and inserting just the tip of his finger inside her.

“Ohhh yesss,” she gasped as his finger pressed her clit.

“Can I do it again?” he asked, sounding much younger than he was.

She pulled him on top of her and spread her legs.


Bernadette snuck up to the window that she knew would let her see into Miss Flossie’s bedroom. She edged her face into the lower pane slowly, afraid to make any quick movement because that might draw Miss Flossie’s attention if she was reading or something.

Miss Flossie wasn’t reading.

Bernadette gave a strangled “Eeeep!“ and jerked her head away, only to thrust it back up into the pane, her eyes wide open.

“Nathan!” she blurted in a hoarse whisper.

“What?” asked Hilda Mae. “Is Nathan in there?”

Bernadette couldn’t speak. She couldn’t move. She felt like she was floating. When someone tried to push her aside, though, her muscles responded and she shoved back, hard.

“What’s the matter with you?” whispered Hilda Mae crossly.

“Nathan,” said Bernadette again, unable to say more.

Two more faces pushed into the corners of the two lower panes of glass in the window, peering in to see what had so discombobulated Bernadette. Almost as if they had rehearsed it, there were twin explosive whispers: “Nathan!


Something in Flossie wanted him on top this time, in the ‘normal’ position. She settled into a comfortable posture on her back, pulling a pillow under her head, and spread her legs, drawing her knees upward to open herself for her lover. He crawled between her thighs, his hands on the bed beside her hips. He looked down and saw a gleam of pink, as her vulva swelled and opened for him. As much as he wanted to explore that with his eyes, and tongue, he kept going until his prick hung, full and hard again, over her thatch of curly black hairs, and that flash of pink. She put her hands on his shoulders automatically and then, took one hand and gripped the thing that she couldn’t wait to feel inside her again.

Five pairs of eyes, three outside, and two inside, watched intently as she brought the tip to where she knew it should go and he leaned forward slightly to nose it in. Then five pairs of eyes watched as it slowly sank into her until his pale hanging balls bumped against her dark, satiny buttocks.

The girls outside heard Flossie’s moan of pure joy. It was as clear as ice water thrown in their faces that that moan was, in fact, the product of pure joy, and that everything going on in front of their astonished eyes was completely consensual.

Nathan didn’t know what to do at first. Nature helped him, along with the remembrance of seeing two dogs humping, though this position was completely different from that one. Until this night, had he been asked, he would have said that the man approached the woman from behind. That was his only frame of reference. In fact, as he had imagined his parents in their bedroom, he had imagined his mother on her hands and knees, and his father behind her. He had imagined viewing his sisters from behind like that too, in his fantasies, as he kneed his way toward them, his penis aching to sink into them.

But now, that all fled, as his hips made the first instinctive movements that would draw him out slightly, just to plunge back in.

It was pure luck that Flossie was already almost insane with desire when he first slid into her. Her orgasm was there, waiting for her as she was filled again. It was just as well, because Nathan, looking down on the beautiful woman beneath him, did what nature intended him to do. He didn’t think about it. He just acted. Within ten strokes, he went in and stayed. His balls bunched, and he fertilized her. The sweet agony of spurting, was even better than when he did it with his prick buried in his sister’s throat. His biology knew that this was the real deal, and it gave everything it had in him to complete that deal. Strong and pure, his issue blasted into her.

Flossie knew instantly that this was different. She felt the flood of warmth deep inside her, and realized immediately that she could never mistake that feeling for anything but what it was. Wanton Flossie exulted at the feel of his seed flooding her, flowing into every nook and cranny of her belly as she strained up to meet him. Her worries were still there, but now they were like thinking about a tornado on a clear summer’s day. There were tornadoes, but they were not to be worried about now.

Nathan grunted with the force of giving her everything in him. As his semen flowed through his penis he wished he could follow it, to be completely inside her.

“I love you so much,” he gasped, his head drooping as his body relaxed, its duty done.

“Ohhh sweet Nathan,” panted Flossie as he sank down on top of her. She welcomed his weight, feeling him press her into the mattress, and her hands fluttered over his back, finally falling to his buttocks to pull ... to keep him in her forever.

But she couldn’t keep him here. It was too dangerous.

“You have to go home,” she said, pushing at him, and wishing she didn’t have to.

“I know,” he said, getting to his hands and knees. His penis pulled out, and a vivid string of white connected him to her ... connecting light to dark. Both of them stared at it, realizing on some level that it was not a good thing to see, but also thinking that it looked right somehow.


It was that string of connecting white that thawed the frozen muscles of the girls outside. Hilda Mae and Johnnie Sue pushed away from the wall almost explosively, taking three steps backward. Bernadette more or less slumped, her shoulders drooping as tense muscles just couldn’t clench any longer. She stepped back and stared at the window. It wasn’t anything like she had imagined it would look like. It was so fluid ... so smooth ... it looked so effortless, not at all violent or painful. It had been ... she thought ... beautiful.

But there were negative feelings too. Lately, she had wondered what that might feel like. Her imagination had involved Nathan. She felt jealousy that Nathan had done this with someone else, and not her. At the same time, she knew her imagination had also involved Curtis Lee sometimes, and she felt an eagerness now that made her suddenly have to rub.

She put the coin, still gripped in her right hand, into a pocket, and then sent that hand into her pants as she sucked in her stomach to give it room. She leaned against the house with the other hand, and squatted. There! Yes, she could reach it. She couldn’t get her finger up inside her, but she could torture her bump. She lifted her head just enough to peek through the bottom of the pane as Nathan got off the bed and stretched. His penis was soft now. Her eyes went to Flossie, who lay there as if dead, her legs spread, the gleam of white just below her coal black pubic hair.

“Unnngg,” grunted Bernadette as her orgasm gave her relief. Her hand jerked and she squatted more as her knees gave out. She leaned her head against the house as it peaked, and whispered “Nathan.”

“What are you doing?!“ came Hilda Mae’s urgent whisper. Her own hand was pressed against her pussy, but outside her clothing.

“She’s doing what I feel like doing,” husked Johnnie Sue, one hand on a breast, and the other pressing between her legs, like Hilda Mae.

“We have to go!“ whispered Hilda Mae, almost in panic. “He’s leaving! We can’t knock on her door now!”

“I guess not,” sighed Johnnie Sue. “I can’t believe they did that!” she said, suddenly animated and excited.

“Me either!” said Hilda Mae, almost too loudly. “Wow!”

The reality of what they had seen descended on them all, and the mix of exhilaration of seeing something so secret, and the hormones rushing through their nubile bodies energized them almost like a drug.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.