Flossie's Revenge - Cover

Flossie's Revenge

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

As it turned out, there was no one there. They left their bikes by the bridge and walked downstream. Nathan recognized the place, even though he came into it from another direction than last time. That’s because the stick Jesse had had his stringer tied to was still stuck in the mud at the edge of the water.

Like their classmates, the week before, fishing was not the primary thing on the minds of the teens. Hilda Mae dug into the picnic basket and started taking things out. She pulled out a blanket from the bottom and whipped it out to make a bed on the grass. Then she got naked.

“Hurry up, Nathan,” she said breathily as she dropped her bra on one corner of the blanket and rubbed her tender breasts. “It’s been so long.”

Within minutes all three were naked, and Hilda Mae instructed Nathan to lie down on the blanket. She got down on her hands and knees and took his stiff prick in her hand immediately. Sitting on her knees, she pulled her hair into a pony tail, securing it with the band she took from her wrist. Then, hovering over his penis, she lifted it with one hand and examined it. Though she had never had it in her mouth before, she had thought about it so much that there was no hesitation. Her mouth almost watered as she leaned down and began to suck him.

Bernadette sat beside them, fingering her pussy. She had been trying to put her finger inside herself ever since seeing Nathan slide his into her sister. She had felt carefully for her maidenhead, finding it easily. She could tell there was a tiny hole in it, that she could get just the tip of her finger into, but every time she pushed, there was pain. Over the last week or two, she had stretched that tiny hole enough to get her finger through it up to the first knuckle. She did that now, watching Hilda Mae’s mouth slide up and down Nathan’s thick penis. Looking at it, she was quite sure she’d never be able to take a real penis in her pussy. Just her finger caused that aching pain that was so tantalizing.

Hilda Mae lifted her head off.

“I want to rub and suck at the same time, but I can’t,” she sighed.

Nathan had been lying there, feeling the sun on his chest, and Hildy’s mouth on his peter. She had a completely different technique when she sucked, and his urge to cum wasn’t so strong as it was when Bernadette’s voracious mouth literally pulled the semen from his balls.

“I could rub for you,” he offered.

She scooted around so her hips were closer to his head, and he could reach her more easily. He slid his hand between her legs and she dipped her head back down to suck some more. It was awkward for Nathan, and he suddenly realized that, if she were straddling his head, he could reach her more easily. He pulled at her leg, lifting it, and tried to get it over his head. It wouldn’t stretch that far and he ended up lifting her whole lower torso to position her the way he wanted to. In the process, the rest of her weight went onto her arms, which were bent. She couldn’t stop her arms from bending further as the weight came on them, and, too quickly for her to react, her weight drove Nathan’s prick clear to her throat.

For Hilda Mae, the situation was both unexpected and instructive. She suddenly felt his curly brown pubic hair tickling her nose and chin, and at the same time she felt a choking sensation. She tensed up, trying automatically to push herself off the thing that was now plugging her throat, but her arms weren’t quite strong enough. Her unconscious mind instructed her throat muscles to relax and loosen, and she took a deep breath through her nose. About then he dropped her knees to the blanket, one on each side of his head, and she again had enough strength in her arms to push herself up off the thick thing in her throat. By this time, though, she noticed that she wasn’t actually choking, and that the big knob that was deep in her throat really felt very nice as it rubbed the soft skin around it. She did push up a little, but then let her head fall again. She opened her eyes to see his balls right at the tip of her nose. There was a little spot, there in her throat, that just felt wonderful when it was rubbed. She pulled up too far and her gagging reflex kicked in, so that she had to pull up farther. She took her mouth off of his penis, and dripped saliva all over him as she coughed. “You okay?” came his voice. “Yes,” she said. She looked at his penis, which seemed huge to her, and couldn’t believe it had been so deep in her throat. She decided to try doing that again, this time on purpose, and dropped her head.

She learned quickly that she had to get the tip of his prick past that place that made her gag - quickly - and then it felt wonderful.


Nathan loved having his sisters suck on his penis. He loved shooting his spunk in Bernadette’s mouth. When she first started, Hildy’s mouth felt good, but in a different way, and he had just been enjoying the feeling of her lips sliding along his shaft. Then, when he had lifted her, quite suddenly his entire penis was clamped in warm flesh. It felt completely different than it had before. Then, when he had settled her knees on either side of his head, and he could look up at her thin, white pussy lips, she took her mouth off of him and coughed. She had said she was okay, and, as he prepared to rub the lips in front of his face, that wonderful clamping feeling had come back. Never had it been around his entire penis at once. He had felt it around the tip, but never the whole thing at once. It felt fabulous and his balls lurched. He smelled something tart, and the pussy lips in front of him suddenly gleamed as the split between them oozed liquid. Lifting his head to lick at that liquid was an automatic response. As he did, her knees scooted sideways, and she dropped her pussy to his mouth. His face was flooded with tangy liquid and he slurped at it as her body seemed to vibrate.


Bernadette had closed her eyes as she gently poked her finger through the aching hole in her hymen. Her mind was playing tricks on her again, showing her a thick, white penis, that she knew was Nathan’s, and a thick black one that she knew was Curtis Lee’s. In her mind, her finger was one or the other of those impossibly thick organs. She opened her eyes to see her sister’s nose pressed into Nathan’s big, pink balls, and goggled as she realized his penis was all the way into Hildy’s mouth. It was impossible! Bernadette knew now long that thing was, and if her nose was where it was, that meant the tip of his prick had to be clear into Hildy’s throat! Bernadette lurched, rolling, to reach her sister and help her, but as she did so, she saw Hildy pull up two inches, and then, intentionally push her face back down! She looked to see Nathan’s face buried between Hildy’s thighs, and heard wet, slurping sounds. Then she felt the pain, and looked to see that, when she had rolled, her finger had penetrated her own pussy completely. She jerked it out, looking in horror to see blood staining her finger.

Hildy made a choking sound, and pulled her face away from Nathan’s prick. Bernadette watched, her eyes wide as that prick spurted into Hildy’s open mouth. Then she coughed, and milky white spittle splattered all over Nathan’s penis and balls. Then she understood that he had shot off, with that penis deep inside Hildy’s throat. It spurted again, and Hildy lifted her face to cough again. Sperm was dripping off her nose, and drooling from her open mouth. She rolled sideways to land on her buttocks, coughing and wiping her face with her hands as Nathan lifted his head, a look of surprise on his shiny face.


Hilda Mae had found that, if she rubbed that special spot in her throat with the tip of Nathan’s prick, it would almost bring her to orgasm. Then, when he had started licking her, the orgasm had suddenly been there, making her weak as it wracked her body. She had been having no trouble breathing through her nose, but suddenly there was a wet sensation that interfered with that and she realized he was spurting. She pulled off of him as the coughing overtook her body and wracked it in a different manner. She didn’t register the taste until she was sitting, and the coughing was waning. She tasted it about the same time as she felt it on her face, but couldn’t concentrate on whether she liked it or not. She didn’t like the feel of his spunk on her face, and in her eyes, like she did when he spurted on her chest. She remembered the creek, a few yards away, and got up and walked toward it gingerly. Her feet were soft, and she was afraid she’d step on something sharp. Then she got to the bank, and felt mud between her toes. She more or less fell in the water and held her breath as she ducked her head under water and rubbed it clean. When she came up she felt better. Then she concentrated on the taste in her mouth.


Bernadette watched Hilda Mae stagger to the creek, get in, and wash her face. She looked over at Nathan, who was looking around like he was confused. His penis waved drunkenly in the sun as he panted. It was still hard, and covered now with dripping spunk. Bernadette decided not to let that yummy stuff go to waste, and crawled to Nathan to assume the same position Hildy had been in. She settled her pussy down on Nathan’s mouth, and began to lick and suck his penis clean.


Nathan didn’t know whether Hildy was mad at him or not. She had more or less jumped off of him, coughing, and then run into the creek. He knew he had cum in her mouth, and she had said she wanted that, but she wasn’t acting like she was really happy, like Bernadette did when she swallowed his spunk. Then Bernie was there, and her pussy was pushing into his face, and his prick was nice and warm again as she sucked on it like she usually did.

She tasted different this time. There was a coppery taste around her slippery pussy lips. His mind compared that to a time when he’d cut his finger, and stuck it in his mouth to make it feel better. His mind recognized the taste of blood, mixed with her usual delicious taste, and he pushed at her hips to look at her pussy. He didn’t see any blood. She was dripping wet too, just like Hildy had been there at the end, producing so much tasty nectar that he almost couldn’t slurp it all up. Bernie started rubbing her pussy on his face and chin wildly, and he just stuck out his tongue, so she could rub against that too. He wanted to cum for her, because he knew she loved his taste, but he had just spurted only a few minutes before, and while what she was doing felt wonderful, he knew he couldn’t spurt.

Her wild gyrations slowed as her orgasm waned, and finally she crawled off of him. He felt tired, but not spent, and arched his head to see where Hildy was. She was sitting in the creek, splashing water at nothing. He felt the sun and sweat on his body, and decided the creek would feel good. With a groan, he rolled over, levered himself up, and went to join Hilda Mae.


Hilda Mae was trying to explain to Nathan, what had happened, when Bernadette joined them, stepping carefully into the creek and making a face at the feel of oozing mud between her toes. They had just moved to a part of the creek where they could squat in the water so that it came up to their necks, and were comparing notes about this latest exploration, when Luthor Cripps pushed through some vegetation and walked into the grassy open area next to the blanket ... and their clothes.

“Luthor!” yelped Bernadette. She was the only one facing the bank, and was the first to see him.

“Hey, guys!” said Luthor, setting down his fishing pole and gear.

“What are you doing here?” asked Bernadette as her brother and sister turned to look at the bank.

Luthor looked around, and then down at his fishing pole, and then at their brand new ones, not yet rigged for fishing, and then back at them.

“Fishing?” he asked, as if he were confused.

There was the noise of yelling and Jesse burst into the clearing, chased by Johnnie Sue, whose shirt was unbuttoned and flapping in the wind, revealing her young white breasts, as she raced after him.

I’m gonna get you!” she screamed as she burst onto the scene. Then she skidded to a stop, her eyes wide and her mouth open, as she saw the Wilson children in the creek.

The names of the new arrivals were called out automatically, in the same nervous shouts, by various different people. Johnnie Sue stood there, her young breasts bare, until she jerked and pulled at her shirt to cover them. There was a very tense moment of silence as everyone stared at each other.

Johnnie Sue was an intelligent girl, even if she was only fourteen now. Her intelligent eyes took in the blanket, the piles of clothes, the new fishing poles, and the obviously naked teens in the water. Her initial horror at having been caught, half naked, chasing Jesse through the woods, gave way to a flash of inspiration.

“You guys got started already!” she said, putting her hands on her hips. She shivered as her shirt gaped, but kept her hands on her hips by pure force of will. “How’s the water?”

Jesse, wasn’t quite as quick on his feet as Johnnie Sue. He hadn’t been aware that she had unbuttoned her shirt after he had sneaked a quick feel of her boobies and she started chasing him. He had been caught up in the pure joy of knowing she wasn’t really mad, but running from her as if she were, knowing that, sooner or later, he’d get to see them as well as feel them. He was new to all this sex stuff, though, and had been fishing at this spot in the creek all his life. In his mind, this wasn’t where you went swimming. You did that up the creek a ways. This was a fishing hole.

Hey!“ he blurted. “They’re scaring the fish away!”

Johnnie Sue darted him a frowning look and saw his eyes widen as he looked at her and saw her open shirt.

“They’ll come back,” she said shortly. “And since they started without us ... let’s go swimming now, and fish later.”

Again, by pure force of will, Johnnie Sue shrugged off her shirt and then bent to get the rest of the way naked. Then, with no little dignity, she walked to the creek and entered the water. She looked over her shoulder at the two wide-eyed boys on the bank.

“What are you waiting for? The water’s great!“ With that she splashed Nathan Wilson with two great armfuls of water, dousing his sisters as well.

The Wilson children had never been skinny-dipping in their lives. They had heard of it, of course, but never seen or done it. But young people have an uncanny way of adapting to strange situations, especially when there is someone around like Johnnie Sue, whose matter-of-fact behavior announced so plainly that what was happening was completely normal. Such is the power of peer pressure, even though “peer” wasn’t a word they would have agreed on. Still, the Wilson kids suddenly found themselves in a whirlwind of water war that is common anywhere young people swim. They were so caught up in splashing and dodging that they never even saw Luthor and Jesse skin out of their clothes and join the fray. Within minutes young bodies were pushing, shoving, laughing and screaming as they strove to be the person dunking someone, rather than the person being dunked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.