Flossie's Revenge - Cover

Flossie's Revenge

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Luthor, Jesse and Moses were walking together. For the first half mile or so, they went in the same direction to get home. They were animatedly comparing notes on whether anything came out when they rubbed their penises. Moses had bashfully said that his squirted all the time. Luthor said he wasn’t sure, because sometimes something clear and shiny came out of the little slit in the tip, but whenever that happened he stopped, in fear that he was hurting something. Moses was telling him that that was normal, and happened to him too, when they heard running footsteps behind them and looked to see Johnnie Sue sprinting to catch up with them. When she arrived, and fell in with them, the conversation stalled, and things seemed strained somehow.

They walked on in silence for a few minutes. They came to Moses’ turnoff and he waved an uncomfortable goodbye. When he was out of hearing, Johnnie Sue took a breath.

“So,” said Johnnie Sue, kicking at a dirt clod. “That time ... when you guys saw my titties ... and you got all hard and stuff ... does that mean you wanted to have sex with me?” She frowned, and went on without letting them answer. “Cause if that’s what that meant, well, you can just forget it and rub your root all night, cause there’s no way I’m letting you have sex with me!”

Luthor stopped cold. “I wouldn’t do that to YOU, Johnnie Sue,” he said, looking astonished.

Men never understand women. Not when they’re older, and particularly not when they’re younger. Luthor had no idea he had stung his best friend by rejecting her as a potential sexual partner so vociferously. For that matter, Johnnie Sue didn’t understand, herself, why what he said made her so suddenly angry.

“Why NOT?” she barked, balling up her fists. “What’s wrong with ME?” She whirled on Jesse, who was looking at her like she had grown an extra head. “And I suppose YOU hate me too!”

“I don’t hate you, Johnnie Sue!” squawked Jesse. “You’re my blood brother!”

“But you think I’m ugly or something and don’t want to have sex with me either, I bet.” she said, grinding her teeth.

“Johnnie Sue...” Jesse gasped. “I’m a nigger.”

“You are NOT!” she exploded. “You’re my friend, and I don’t have any nigger friends.” She looked confused at her outburst.

Jesse looked at his arm, and then back at her out of the side of his eyes.

“You feeling OK Johnnie Sue?” he asked, plainly looking at his black skin.

“I don’t know,” she moaned suddenly, stopping. She looked at Luthor. “How come you get stiff when you see my titties, but you think I’m too ugly to have sex with?”

“I didn’t say that,” said Luthor, holding up his hands. “You’re just my blood brother, like Jesse said. You can’t have sex with your blood brother.”

“So I’m not ugly?” she asked, her voice curiously lacking inflection.

“I guess not,” said Luthor.

“You GUESS?” she asked, her voice rising.

“What do you want me to say?” he moaned. “If I told you I have dreams about you you’ll hit me with a stick!”

“You have dreams about me?” Her voice sounded surprisingly happy.

“Um...” said Luthor, trying to figure out the right answer. “Once.”

“Just once?” She sounded disappointed.

“Maybe several times,” he admitted.

“What am I doing in the dreams?” she asked.

“I can’t tell you that!” he squeaked. “You’ll hit me with a stick!”

“Come on, Luthor, I promise not to hit you,” she promised.

“Really?” he begged. “You promise ... for sure?”

“I promise,” she said firmly.

“Well...” he paused, getting up his courage. “After ... after I saw them,” he looked at her chest and then jerked his eyes away. “I had this dream about us, back when we were skinny dipping ... but you were grown up and you had them ... in the dream, I mean.”

Jesse gasped, and they both looked at him. He looked ready to run, and scared to death. His eyes darted everywhere but at either of them.

“What in the world is wrong with you?” asked Johnnie Sue.

“I can’t say,” he choked out.

“Come on, Jesse,” said Johnnie Sue patiently. “I promise not to hit you with a stick either.”

“I’m a nig ... It ain’t right for me to think things like that,” he groaned.

“You’re my blood brother,” said Johnnie Sue. “You can think anything you want.” Her eyes narrowed. “Did you have a dream too?” she probed.

He rolled his eyes, looking terrified. Johnnie Sue grabbed his wrist, fearing he was about to bolt, and he stared at her hand, wincing.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Jesse,” she said soothingly. “Nobody will hurt you. This is all between blood brothers. You can say it.”

“Every night,” he choked, tears suddenly streaming down his face. He wiped at them and sniffed, rubbing his nose too.”

“You dream about me every night?” she asked, amazement in her voice.

He looked at her fearfully, and nodded fractionally. “J-j-just like Luthor said,” he moaned.

“Skinny Dipping?” she asked.

“Uh huh,” he admitted trying to jerk his wrist out of her grasp. She held on tight.

“It’s OK,” she said.

“Really?” The hope in his eyes shone like the sun. “You’re not mad?”

“If I tell you something, you have to swear you won’t ever tell anybody ever!” she said, her voice lowering conspiratorially. She looked at both boys, grabbing Luthor’s wrist too. They stared at her.

“Promise!” she demanded.

They nodded, and apparently that was enough for the girl. She let go of both of them.

“After you guys saw my titties ... and you got hard and all ... I had some of that ... sexual excitement in me I think. I felt all jittery and when I got home ... I had to ... had to ... I rubbed my special spot.” She looked down at the ground.

“You masturbated?” gasped Luthor in a loud whisper.

“I told you guys to rub yours ... and then I had to rub mine,” she said softly. “I couldn’t get to sleep until I did it.”

“Wow,” said Luthor. “Me too.”

They looked at Jesse. He nodded, still a little fearful. “But nothing came out,” he said, as if that would excuse the actions that, if adults knew he had taken - and who he was thinking about when he took them - they’d horse whip him for.

Luthor looked down at his pants with a look of almost horror on his face.

“I have to go!” he gasped. He put his hand on the growing lump in his pants.

“Are you getting hard again?” asked Johnnie Sue, the interest on her face plain, along with what most anyone would see as a look of pleasant surprise.

He nodded. “I’m sorry. It’s just that when I think about you doing that ... it just happened. I’m sorry Johnnie Sue, honest!”

“It’s OK,” she said suddenly. “I don’t mind.”

They stood there for a few minutes, and Johnnie Sue said “Do you need to rub it now?”

“I think so,” he moaned.

“You want me to turn around?” she asked.

“I can’t do it with you here!” he yelped.

“Why not?” she asked.

“Aren’t you still mad at me?” he asked, instead of answering her question.

“I guess not,” she said. “I thought I’d be mad if you thought I was pretty, but I’m not. Isn’t that weird?” She looked confused. “In fact, I think I might have some sexual excitement in me too, cause I feel all...” she tapered off. Her eyes went out of focus and she stared off into the distance. Then, quite suddenly her eyes cleared and she looked from one to the other of her best friends.

“You want to do it together?” she asked.

“Do what together?” asked Luthor, his eyes widening.

“Rub,” she said simply. “You rub yours and I’ll rub mine.”

“You’d do that?” asked Luthor, sounding like he’d just heard that a space ship had landed and little green men from Mars had climbed out to pass out ice cream.

“If we all did it at the same time, we’d still be blood brothers,” she said patiently. “We’d be doing it AS blood brothers.”

They had done other things together as blood brothers, from fishing, to stealing apples from Thompson’s orchard. They had arranged for Harvey to have flat tires together, and had decided that all three had to handle the skunk that they had trapped, and which had ended up in the Wilson’s house. It suddenly seemed like the obvious solution to something that was driving them apart.

Luthor unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, pushing his underwear down to expose his already hard phallus. His hand went to it immediately, and slicked up and down in a loose grip.

“Wait for us!” squealed Johnnie Sue, and she pushed her own jeans down to her ankles, her panties soon following. Both boys stared as her wispy red colored pubes were exposed. The last time they had seen her naked was long before she had any hair there, but they hadn’t paid much attention then. They had just played in the water, dunking each other and playing tag. The lips between her legs were tight and smooth, making a mere crack in the skin, and neither boy could tell there was anything but hair there. Having examined their own penises closely, they were used to seeing something sticking out down there. It looked so wrong to them, somehow, that they were almost horrified by it. At the same time they were seeing something that, after Flossie’s class, now meant a great deal, and they were overwhelmed with curiosity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.