Kissing Cousins
Chapter 1

© YellowGirl

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I secretly had the biggest crush on my cousin Hap, but didn't want anyone in the world to know about it. He made me quiver with such naughty forbidden thoughts. He was my cousin... but I secretly had thoughts of kissing him... and not in the family way...

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

I'm a Creole born and raised in Louisiana...

When I was a 15 year old girl, I visited my grandmother alot in the summertime. I remember one summer, the sun was so hot it could literally melt the soles of your shoes.

My younger cousin Janie and I were such innocent girls, almost always in the back of the old house playing with our barbie dolls ... and sitting near the large window fan.

"Don't get too close to that fan children" our Granny called.

"Yes maam" we'd answer.

"Lets do something fun!" cousin Janie smiled. She was so thin and tall, sitting on very the edge of the blue couch uncrossing her boney limbs.

"There is nothing fun to do. Its just too hot" I said while fanning myself with my open hand.

"We should go swimming!" cousin Janie grinned.

I didn't like the idea of going swimming. I was 15 years old and very awkward about my body. I wasn't a fat girl, but I did feel weird about showing my body in a swimsuit.

"Nah, I'm not interested" I said, smoothing down the material of my white sundress with my hands.

"Oh come on Fanny! Lets ask aunt Clary if we can swim in her pool!" cousin Janie said with her hazel brown eyes, sparkling with tons of excitement.

"Hmmm, I don't know about that" I said with no hint of emotion. I was bored and decided to just stay bored ... besides ... it was too hot outside, and I hated getting all sweaty.

"Lets ask cousin Hap to pick us up!" cousin Janie grinned...

My heart started beating so fast, I thought it would jump right out of my chest! I secretly had the biggest crush on cousin Hap, but didn't want anyone in the world to know about it. Cousin Janie had a small sneaking suspicion of how I felt about Hap. She would only give me a certain look whenever his name came up...

Cousin Hap was so goodlooking! I never wanted to say such a thing outloud, but deep inside he made me quiver with such naughty forbidden thoughts. He was my cousin ... but I secretly thought of kissing him...

Just the week before I'd gone to church with Granny and was really bored ... so I called Hap on the Deacon's phone, asking him to come over to keep me company. He showed up almost immediately, laying across the backseat of my Granny's car ... with his head in my lap, sighing and talking about how he hated highschool. It felt like the most romantic moment ... Haps beautiful head resting in between my crotch, almost made me faint with pleasure! My fingers dared to touch the soft, smooth, curls of his hair while he rambled on and on about stuff. I liked his face, he had such a clear beautiful complexion for a boy of his nature. He was always climbing trees and scruffing up his knees from doing crazy stunts.

"Well? Are you gonna call him?" cousin Janie stood there with her hands on her hips, interrupting my thoughts and flashbacks...

"Oh I don't know. What would I even say to him? I wouldn't know what to say" I was feeling very nervous. I got up and went into the back porch where there was no fan. That room was hotter than an oven, but it was the only room in the house with such a large full length mirror. I stood in front of the mirror messing with my hair.

"Okay you look fine! NOW CALL COUSIN HAP!" Janie whined loudly, handing me the heavy black phone.

My fingers trembled as I put the tip of my finger into the small holes and dialed his number. I was surprised that I had remembered it by heart now...

"Bonjou?" cousin Hap answered.

"Hi ... Sa k a prife?" I smiled, my fingers were toying with the springy phone cord...

"Is this Fanny? Sa tchob byen?" he asked.

"Mo bon, me and Janie just sitting here bored at Granny's. Wanna do somethin?" I asked.

"Do what girl?" he asked in a surpised voice.

"Go swimmin maybe?" I suggested innocently.

"Swimmin? You know somebody with a pool?" he asked.

"Aunt Clary's got one now" I smiled, wondering what he'd say next ... hoping it would be "yes!"

"Yea, its hot as hell outside. Sure. Want me to come pick you up girl?" he asked.

My heart started racing so fast now ... he was going to pick me up?

"Well? Yes or no?" he asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Alright then. I'll be over in a few" he said.

I was so thrilled now, and ran straight for the mirror again. Then it suddenly dawned on me that I'd have to wear a swimsuit! I didn't want him to see me wearing one of those!

I had just recently discovered that I had started to develope breasts, and they made me sooo uncompfortable. What if he saw them? I was feeling nervous again and decided not to go.

"Oh come on! Lets get ready! I wish I had your body. You are so lucky" cousin Janie said while rummaging through her leather yellow suitcase. I stood there, awkward ... not knowing what I'd wear. I looked through the drawers and found a pair of blue shorts and a white tank top. I was going to wear that and pretend I was on my period! I had just started having my period a year before, and suddenly decided that it would be a great excuse of why I wouldn't be wearing a suit. I slipped out of my white sundress and into the shorts and white tank top. Granny came into the room, her hands searching through the sewing box on the other side of the room.

"Where you children goin?" she asked us.

"To aunt Clary's for swimming. Cousin Hap is pickin us up!" cousin Janie in an excited voice, while sliding her wiry body into the pink flowered swimsuit.

"Shouldn't you children call your aunt Clary first? Aint it rude to show up without askin?" she asked.

"Yes maam" we both said.

"I'll go call her" cousin Janie said, running out of the room with the heavy black phone in her tiny hand.

I stood in the mirror trying to figure out if I looked alright or not. My hair was still pulled up in a ponytail, which fell almost past my hips. Earlier, I thought that hairstyle would make me look more grown up! I was wrong ... It made me look 12 instead of 16! I hated it!

I knew Hap really liked my hair, he was always going on about it being so pretty and soft.

"Don't ever cut it" he'd said to me so many times...

Sometimes it did make me feel strange the way he liked it so much, so I wondered if I should put it up in a bunbun...

There was a loud knocking at the front door...

It was cousin Hap, he'd brought cousin Benny with him. They were in the front room talking with Granny.

"Fanny! Janie! Haps here!" Granny yelled.

Granny's loud voice seemed to rip right through me! I grabbed my little red purse and slid my feet into my open toe sandals.

Cousin Janie hopped like a bunny rabbit into the room grinning and whispering "Hes here, hes here!"

Sometimes I was beginning to wonder if maybe cousin Janie had a crush on Hap too ... the very thought of that made me a little jealous.

"Hey there Fanny girl, you ready?" he smiled.

He stood there near the sofa, so much taller than me. He was wearing a baseball cap and shorts that showed his strong, smooth, buttery colored calves and the small bits of hairs that were starting to grow on them. It gave me such a tingly feeling all over to look at his legs.

"Hey there Fanny" quiet cousin Benny said.

"Oh hey Benny" I said to him.

We all headed out to cousin Hap's little silver car. Hap got in the driver seat, and Benny jumped in the front seat right next to him. I sat in the back seat directly behind Hap and cousin Janie looked over at me grinning.

Hap awkwardly adjusted the mirror. I looked into it, for a brief second. I was startled to find cousin Hap's light green eyes staring back at me! My heart started racing and I quickly looked away!

I looked out the window, avoiding the mirror as much as possible.

I couldn't quite remember the directions to aunt Clary's house, there were so many crazy looping back roads we had to pass through.

We finally reached the house...

It was crowded with so many people.

"Wow she must be having a party" I heard cousin Hap say.

We parked on the gravel, and all three of us got out of the car.

Cousin Hap and Benny ran way ahead of us. Janie and I started slowly walking towards the house.

"Why are there so many people here?" cousin Janie asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept on walking really slow. We went inside the house from the side door. Aunt Clary had such a beautiful old house...

Janie and I went into the livingroom where aunt Clary was laughing and talking to cousin Ava.

"Hey girl! Haven't seen you in a week or two" aunt Clary said, coming over to cover my face in big kisses. I also gave cousin Ava a hug and aunt Bonita. The room was filled with so many people, and they were all talking in Kreyol Lwiziyen...

I left the room and went out into the backyard. The swimming pool was yards and yards away from the house, past a big patch of tall grass. I sat on the concrete, putting my feet into the water. Cousin Janie came over to me, throwing two thick towels across my lap and she jumped into the water. I felt betrayed that she was getting in without me. Now I looked like the weirdo, sitting at the edge of the pool instead of swimming around like everyone else! Everyone was laughing and splashing each other. I sat playing with my ponytail, wishing I'd learned how to swim ... and wishing I wasn't so nervous about showing my body.

A curly red haired boy was tossing a great big beach ball in the air, it fell behind me.

"Hey! Can you get that for me please?" the tall, cute boy called. I reached back and got it for him...

"Byen mersi ... Ki sa se bon! Sweetheart" he smiled and winked. I could tell my cheeks were probably red as fire as I smiled back at him. I was so thrilled a boy had called me sweetheart! It made my heart melt.

"You like him?" I heard someone's voice ask.

It was then when I discovered Hap was directly in front of me.

"I don't know" I said, feeling very pleased with myself.

"What if I do?" I said.

"Then I'll pull you in the water" he grinned.

"No please don't!" I begged him.

"Girl, begging won't do you any good. Your gonna get soaked in this water now" he laughed grabbing for my legs.

"Mo gen tann pou fe sila! Haha!" Hap roared with laughter.

"Stop it Hap, go away!" I yelled, kicking my feet at him ... making water splash everywhere.

"Kofè?" He asked with his cheeks turning red.

He grabbed my legs with his strong wet hand, then he kinda stood there for a minute...

"Fine then! Your no fun!" he said swimming away.

I was sorry he swam away, but I was glad at the same time. I didn't wanna get into the water now.

I knew that I couldn't swim worth a quarter!

A wet raindrop fell on my bare shoulder. I looked up to see it was starting to rain. Everyone was running to the house because it began to pour so fast.

I stood up soaking wet, and started running for the house. I grabbed the two towels and my shoes and was running so fast.

I went inside the basement door, standing there trying to catch my breath.

Cousin Hap ran in shortly as I did. We were both standing there, dripping and laughing.

"Wheres Clarys laundry room?" Hap asked.

"Its right in there ... To ale drwart" I said, pointing into the next room over.

Hap went in and came out with two, fluffy white towels.

"Lets go over there and dry off" he said.

We both sat side by side on the small sofa, drying our arms and legs with the towels. I wanted to take the rubberband out of my hair, but I felt so awkward about letting my hair down in front of cousin Hap.

"Wow" Hap said, watching me dry my legs and feet...

"Sa ena??" I asked, looking over at his smiling face.

"Your skin and mine are almost the same exact shade" he said.

I blushed as he continued to stare at them.

"You are almost maybe just one shade darker than me. I really like your legs" he said.

"I like yours too" I smiled. I felt all fuzzy inside, hearing him tell me this.

"Ever kissed a boy yet?" he asked me.

My heart started beating fast again, and I didn't know what to do.

"Well?" he asked.

"Have you?" I asked nervously.

"Nah I aint kissed no boy. So answer my question" he asked.

"No" I said while looking down at my pale yellowy feet.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I don't know" I said "I guess because, noone has kissed me yet"...

"Ever touched a boy?" he asked.

"Uhmmm" I was swallowing hard, I had a lump in my throat now..."Uhmm what do you mean?"

Cousin Hap moved closer to me ... His light green eyes looking closely into mine. We both had eyes the same exact same shade of green with hazel flecks in them.

His Creole face was the color of fresh peaches, smooth and glowy, with a very light sprinkle of cute freckles scattered.

I began to notice the details of every small freckle on his straight nose, and slightly chisled cheeks as he moved even closer to kiss my lips. I couldn't believe his soft lips were actually against mine! My heart was beating so hard, I thought I could actually hear it! His lips lingered and then pressed a bit harder ... My eyes were closed and I wasn't sure what to do next...

"Open your lips" he whispered...

I opened them a bit and he slid his soft tongue inside slowly, not too wet ... His lips then meeting mine again and again ... When he finally pulled away ... I felt like I had just come up out of water.

I was breathing so hard and looking into his eyes. His mouth tasted sweet and minty, I liked it alot...

"Did you like it?" he whispered quietly.

"Wi" I nodded shyly.

This time I moved close to mouth and began to kiss it. I wasn't really sure what I was doing...

He slipped his tongue into my mouth again, and we began to kiss all over again...

I felt his hand rubbing in between my thighs...

"Hap ... What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Shhhh ... M' ole ... tanpri-" he whispered.

"But no..."I breathed.

"Shhhh" he whispered.

He was almost 19 years old and so experienced with women ... I felt so weird that he was kissing me and touching me. He was also my cousin, and it was supposed to be wrong ... yet, it felt so good...

His hands began to rub slowly up my thighs, and over to the crotch of my shorts. His eyes looked at me, almost as if he were trying to read my thoughts.

"Where do you like to be touched? Sa ki to bezon?" he asked.

"I don't know" I said. I felt my words getting shorter ... I was running out of things to say now. My mind was racing ten thousand miles per hour.

Cousin Hap got up from the sofa and knelt directly in front of me. My heart started beating really fast as he positioned himself in front of my legs...

"Spread your legs for me" he said.

"No Hap ... its wrong" I whispered.

"Open your legs" he whispered...

"But ... no Hap" I held my legs together tight as I could.

His strong hands forced them apart as he moved forward. His hands were so strong that I could not close my legs no matter how hard I tried, as he held them apart.

"What are you doing?" I whimpered nervously.

"I wanna do something" he said...

I wasn't sure what to feel now! I was feeling a hotness in between my legs, yet I was nervous and afraid of what would happen. What is it that he wanted to do?

He began to kiss inside my thighs very lightly. My skin felt prickly and tingly all over, as I watched him kiss. His lips felt soft and tender against my skin, and it made me feel that hotness all over my body. His lips moved closer and closer until they were right in between my legs.

I could feel such a sensation in between my legs I'd never had before ... a sort of wetness...

His hands caressed over my shorts as he kissed my privates with his lips ... his tongue lightly licking it...

"Take these off" he said to me, pulling at my shorts.

"Nooo!" I whispered "No we can't do that stuff Hap! Thats nasty! And what if somebody comes! What if aunt Clary comes?"

"Nobody comes down here girl" he laughed quietly.

His hands went to my breasts, and I felt a sudden jolt inside my body ... like a electricity!

"Hap, don't ... Please" I was breathing so hard, I could barely get the words out.

He ignored me and slid his hands underneath the tank tank top. My breasts were slightly too big for my little training bra, and I could feel them spilling over. His hands squeezed, cupped and caressed them slowly.

I felt a sudden feeling of sharpness as my nipples got really hard. He lifted my damp, white top above both my breasts. He had moved much closer now, his body was pressed up against in between my legs. His fingers lifted the cups of my bra up. He stared at my tits for a very long time, as if he was studying them. I hated the way his eyes were gawking at them...

"Do you like them?" I asked nervously. I was afraid he would say no.

He looked up at me and smiled, not saying a word. Me moved his lips over them, kissing very softly. I sucked in my breath, so new to this feeling of someone's mouth being there. I couldn't believe how good it felt! I didn't want him to stop...

His lips kissed them and then he began to suck on my nipples.

My legs were trembling so much, as I felt I was being driven to the very edge of something ... but I could not figure what?

His kisses began to trail down to my tiny, quivering belly ... I was breathing so hard, as if I'd just run a marathon.

His fingers began to slide my shorts downward, and his kisses became more wet and hot. The warmth of his breath fanned over the equator of my vagina.

I started feeling even more awkward as he fully exposed my pussy! He stared at its smooth hairlessness, and traced his fingers up against it.

"Spread your legs more" he whispered.

I didn't want to spread them any further ... I was afraid of what he was going to do next!

"Spread em!" he said in a gruff tone, his hands pulling my legs further apart.

His tongue lightly licked in between my legs...

"Your pussy is so sweet Fanny" he moaned.

I couldn't believe he'd said that! I wanted to run yet at the same time, I didn't want this feeling to stop!

It was sooo amazing!

Suddenly a thick warm sensation began to rush over my entire body, and I felt as if I were floating!

I didn't understand this feeling, and it was so intensely strong.

Suddenly an intense throbbing began to grow in between my legs! I tried to catch my breath as this feeling began to increase, flooding me so heavily I was shaking all over.

The throbbing grew and grew...

"I think I have to pee! Ohhhhh Ohhhh" I moaned...

"No you don't" Hap murmured into my clitty.

"Yes I do! I do" I almost sobbed as such strong emotions overtook me suddenly!

"Whats happening to me! I think I have to pee" I sobbed and sobbed...

"No you don't! Your sweet pussy is cumming" he moaned ... His fingers pinched my nipples as his mouth engulfed ever inch of my wetness.

He sucked harder and harder, his hands moved downward to harshly grip my small hips very tightly...

I couldn't stop sobbing ... I was feeling a mixture of extreme pleasure and fear at the very same time!

Finally the feeling began to peak and then slowly roll downward like a large rollercoaster ... Thick wetness poured from in between my legs, and into Hap's mouth...

So out of breath, I sat exhausted. Cousin Hap looked up at me with his pale green eyes filled with so much passion ... his sweet mouth covered in my sticky wetness...

"We can't tell anybody about this. Don't tell anyone. To konprann?" he said.

"Mo konmprann ... But what if you got me pregnant Hap" I whimpered softly.

Cousin Hap started chuckling so hard, he put his hand over his mouth.

"Silly girl ... I didn't fuck you, I only sucked your pussy" he laughed.

"But next time ... I want to try something different with you" he whispered.

I nodded, as he pulled up my shorts and fixed my tank top back as it was before.

My head was dizzy as I sat there wondering what would happen next?

On our way back to Granny's, cousin Hap watched me like a tiger from the mirror. He watched my every move, as if he owned my body in some way. Janie fell asleep and was laying her head across my lap.

Cousin Benny was asleep too, from eating too much cake at aunt Clary's.

I tried to avoid cousin Hap's eyes in the mirror ... I didn't want him to see how confused I felt.

I was not sure why we had done what we did. I did know that it was taboo, and that noone could ever find out about it, or there would be trouble.

As we approached Granny's house, I turned around to see cousin Hap give me a slight wink...

"See ya later Fanny girl" he smiled...

"Adyeu Hap" I smiled back at him before childishly running past the swamp to Granny's...



To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.