Slut Mommie - Cover

Slut Mommie

Copyright© 2007 by Fantasy69

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young Mother finds herself irresistibly drawn into photo encounters with her son which leads to sexual situations. Mother's internal fight between what is proper and what her body demands creates more desires for not only her son, but others as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Caution   School  

After coming home from the photo shoot with Tommy's friends, I took another shower getting cleaned up. I logged on to my private email and left Tim and Jason another message telling them I would come by Tuesday to review the pictures and they were not to do anything without my approval.

The thought of those pictures being placed on the internet was very exciting but a little unnerving. There was something within me beginning to stir when I thought of thousands of perverts masturbating to my pictures. The most important thing however, was making sure no one would recognize me. I had to be involved in the selection of these pictures.

I prepared a tasty dinner for our family which produced lots of compliments for my culinary skills with Tommy giving me secret looks of lust making my nerves on the edge while talking to his dad at the same time. Even Kristy came back early from meeting her mysterious friend Barb and joined us at the dinner table. Kristy of course had her eyes on her dad and talked and laughed while giving him innocent but sexy looks. I did not believe one bit in her innocence and tried to puzzle out what she was planning. The only logical thing which came to my mind was she planned to seduce her dad which to me seemed extremely dangerous and could ruin a lot of things.

"Mom!" I suddenly heard.

Turning to my son I realized I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn't hear what he said.

"Ha? What?" I mumbled turning my attention back to him.

I watched out of the corner of my eyes as Kristy leaned over the table to pick up the salt. I could barely see John's eyes dart down to her chest for a moment after which he gave me a quick look.

"I need to stop her ... I need to stop her before she ruins everything?" An angry thought flashed in my mind.

Since the blouse she had on was low cut my husband most likely saw the expense of our daughter's cleavage.

"So are we going to have our family photo shoot tonight or are you all too tired?" I blurted a first thing which came to my mind.

John's eyes peeled away from Kristy's cleavage and he immediately recognized the murderous look I was giving him. His face turned crimson as he sat back in his chair. Kristy's eyes narrowed as she looked at me but she sat back as well. Phew! I think I was able to distract her from trying to seduce her father.

"Of course, why don't we do it right now."

I gaped at my son who picked up on so quickly what I managed to blurt out.

"Dad and I will do the dishes as you two gorgeous ladies go upstairs and get ready. Right Dad?"

John stirred as if woken up from a dream but at least his face wasn't colored anymore. I didn't feel sorry for him at all since he was caught looking at our daughter's cleavage, something he shouldn't be doing.

"Yes of course, you two go get ready," He said getting up.

"And wear something sexy, we want you two to look your best."

Tommy quickly followed him to the sink carrying some of the dinner dishes and Kristy slid out of the chair. I could not believe my son just said that. Sexy! Me, his Mom, wear something sexy? And my husband didn't even say anything!

"Well Mom, we can't disappoint the MEN. Let's put on some sexy clothes."

My daughter was up the stairs before I could stop her. The only thing to do was to follow her lead. I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Kristy, open the door."

I needed to have a chat with that girl. After a few moments the door swung open and my beautiful daughter was standing on the other side of it completely naked. Her full breasts heaved with anticipated excitement and her pink nipples were hard ... very hard.

Kristy smiled as my eyes darted down to her freshly shaved vulva and turned around walking away. I swallowed hard and walked in shutting the door behind me.

"Kristy, what are you doing?" I asked standing there watching her bend over and rummage through the bottom drawer of her dresser.

Her young slit was perfectly visible and her ass cheeks would move from time to time teasing me with what was between them.

"I'm looking for the panties I want to wear, what do you mean what am I doing?" She answered without changing position.

"With your Dad Kristy! What are you trying to do with your Dad?"

She stiffened up for a moment then stood up and looked at me.

"Nothing Mom. It's just that Dad keeps looking at me, he keeps looking at my breasts every chance he gets."

"He's looking at them because you're teasing him with them. Just don't tease him."

She stood there looking at me completely naked, looking into my eyes. Suddenly she took a step towards me swaying her sexy hips and my eyes slid down her body towards her naked sex but only for a moment. When I looked back into her eyes I notice a small smile cross her lips.

"Mom, you know, when you let me watch you with Dad for the very first time I was so amazed not only at you and your gorgeous body but also at Dad ... and ... and his cock."

She took another step towards me and my eyes moved down to her sexy hips no matter how hard I tried to keep them on her face. Her tender pussy lips were just peeking out from between her legs.

"And then you let me ... you let me taste it ... you let me taste Dad's cock. Since then I craved it, masturbated thinking of it, I dreamed of it Mom."

She was close to me now, almost next to me and I still watched her sweet pussy lips between those milky thighs.

"Kristy, I know baby but you can't seduce your Dad, it might end a lot of things for us," I whispered.

She came up to me now and grabbed my neck bringing her lips next to mine, she looked deeply into my eyes.

"I know Mom but I want him. And if he takes that step, if he takes that step and wants to fuck me ... I'll let him."

Before I could protest my daughter smashed her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Her tongue snaked it's way into my mouth drowning any please for her to stop and quickly found mine enticing it to a passionate duel. My mind filled with a mental image of my daughter fucking my husband and I moaned uncontrollably into her mouth.

"You can't stop me Mom, he can fuck me anytime he wants to just like you do ... just like you can fuck me anytime you want to."

She kissed me again but didn't take her eyes off of mine.

"Do you want me right now Mom? Do you want to fuck me?" She whispered.

I didn't answer. I was afraid to say anything because I was afraid I would say the wrong thing. She smiled knowingly.

"You don't have to say it, I can see it in your eyes."

She kissed me again, passionately exploring my mouth with her tongue while I held on heavily breathing from the excitement I felt. Finally she pulled away, her own breasts heaving, nipples hard.

"You can have me tonight Mom if you want. You can fuck me, eat me or do anything you want to me. But now we have to get ready ... go get ready Mom," She whispered and went back to rummaging through her drawers.

I looked at her one last time and walked out. Everything she said was true, I would have fucked her right then if she would have let me, I couldn't deny it. I even felt excitement when she said she would let her Dad fuck her. I had no choice; I would have to let whatever happen, happen.

Once in my bedroom I realized I had no idea what to wear and furthermore didn't know what Kristy was going to wear. I walked into her room to ensure she would not wear anything provocative and came out totally confused. At least she said she was going to wear panties so I started there.

Unfortunately the panties I had were all provocative and I needed a modest pair in case I showed them. After a while I decided on a pair of white cotton panties which were small but at least not see-thru. I pulled them up and noticed the skin on the side of my pussy was showing and there was a definitive crease in the middle where my slit was.

I shrugged and put on a short but loose skirt, high heels along with a lacy bra and a sexy blouse with spaghetti straps. I put my hair up added a touch of fresh make-up and a pair of long earrings and I was ready.

Taking a deep breath I walked downstairs. Everyone was already there and I immediately noticed Kristy sitting next to her Dad. To my surprise she had a knee high skirt on and a blouse which did not show that much. She was ... she was dressed decently.

Suddenly my throat became dry knowing I showed much more skin then her. For some reason I thought my daughter would out due me in this department but now I looked like a slut and everyone's eyes were on me! Trembling I walked down and took a seat next to Tommy noticing my husband's eye widen a bit.

"Ok, great, wow Mom you look great," Kristy broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Yes Mom, perfect."

My son's eyes were wide and roaming all over me, especially my cleavage which due to my reveling blouse showed all the way down to bottom of my breasts. Suddenly Tommy got up and I thought he would start taking pictures but Kristy quickly got up too and walked up to him. The skirt which I thought was modest was actually pretty short.

"What does this button do?" She asked leaning into Tommy looking at the camera in his hands.

Her short skirt which left her knees and part of thighs exposed and a simple pull-over sweater covering her firm breasts but leaving a trace of cleavage for viewing pleasure were pretty seductive. I was surprised to notice Tommy's eyes dart to that cleavage for a second before answering. I didn't think anyone else but me noticed.

"That is ISO change button mostly used for quick changes you need to make in difficult lighting situations."

Kristy looked at him with a clueless look in her eyes.

"Oh, and what does that mean in English?" She smiled at him.

Tommy rolled his eyes.

"You just need to know this button," He pointed to the tiny thing.

"It's called: AUTOMATIC."

Kristy pursed her lips at him and narrowed her eyes into slits.

"Oh, and you think I'm totally dumb about taking photographs?" She said in a dangerous tone.

"Well ... maybe not entirely," Tommy answered and putting his camera up to his eye snapped a picture of his sister.

Kristy shook her head but didn't answer.

"Tommy, how did the photo shoot go today?" John asked

My stomach immediately jumped to my throat. Although I knew no one but Tommy's two friends knew about how I exposed myself today, I looked at John surprised. Did he know?

"It was great Dad," Tommy answered taking another picture of Kristy.

He actually knelt low while taking the pictures.

"Gina was a sport, we took tons of pictures and a lot of them will end up on our site."

"Wait a minute, you mean your girlfriend was the model you guys used?" John said surprised.

My body became tenser as the conversation progressed.

"Yeah, of course."

It seemed Kristy wasn't even listening to the conversation; she stretched right in front of Tommy. John and I didn't see anything improper as her small skirt lifted with her extended body but I wondered if Tommy could. He still knelt low on the ground and could probably see further up his sister's skirt than us.

"Oh, I thought you wanted bikini pictures."

Tommy snapped a couple of photos of Kristy while she stretched. I made a mental note to review the pictures later to find out what he saw.

"We did. Nice Kristy, very nice. Now why don't you stand by the fireplace," Tommy pointed towards it.

Oh boy, that's where he took my pictures and managed to convince me to take all my clothes off a while back.

"Wow, were you ok with it? I mean, letting your friends photograph your girlfriend dressed only in a bathing suit?" John became more interested in the photo shoot.

Kristy walked up to the fireplace and made a pose placing her hand on the mantle and looked into the camera.

"Of course Dad. See, that is what photographing art really is. It's being able to see anyone and in any situation as a subject of art and not as a girlfriend or a sister," He said pointing to Kristy.

John looked at Kristy and Tommy walked up to her, put pressure with his hand on her lower back, twisted her a bit so her ass was now facing us and moved back. Kristy was now in a very sexy pose, her skirt slightly lifted showing muscular thighs to right below her butt level.

John gave me a look but I didn't say anything, she was not showing anything inappropriate.

"Hmmm, I guess I haven't thought of it that way."

John was silent for the next few minutes watching his son direct Kristy to twist, raise her chin, move her arms and basically pose for him while he took pictures. I could tell Kristy enjoyed the attention and knew from experience she was probably excited right now.

"Can I get one of you to pose with Kristy? I want to try multiple subjects," He turned to us.

John and I looked at each other neither one of us wanting to be the one on display at the moment.

"Come on Dad, pose with me," Kristy chimed in extending her hand towards her Dad.

John sighed and got up. I gave her a look and begun questioning her motives.

"Sure thing pumpkin."

John was dressed in his casual shorts and a tea shirt. Unlike Kristy and I who tried to look nice, he decided to show up for the picture session totally casual. His shorts were the older short-shorts style which he still loved to wear despite the current trend for baggy shorts.

Kristy's face lit up and her eyes were all over her Dad. When he walked up to her she pressed her back to his chest looking at Tommy's camera. Tommy snapped a couple of pictures.

"Good you two. Now Kristy, pretend like you are hiking a football to Dad. Dad, you pretend to receive the football from Kristy. This should be a fun pic."

I gave Tommy a concerned look but he did not pay any attention to me. Kristy immediately bent over and spreading her legs pressed her ass out towards her Dad. Her skirt moved further up to the point where it was barely covering her ass. John casually bent over behind Kristy and put his hands between her legs as if ready to "receive the football".

I held my breath, it was a fun picture but also very provocative. Kristy was bent over and her low cut sweater barely able to contain her full breasts while her DAD had his hands between her sleek, long legs!

I moved my head a bit to see where exactly my husband's hands were and exhaled with relief seeing them an inch or so away from the insides of her thighs.

"Perfect, this is going to be great!" Tommy said after taking several pictures in that position.

"Now Dad just stand straight and Kristy lean against Dad but this time put your hands around his neck as if you were hanging there for support."

What? Why was he doing this? This was going further then just an innocent family photo session and I knew I had to break this up. Just as I was about to protest, Tommy chimed in again.

"Ah Tommy, that's far enough," I mumbled shaking my head in disapproval.

"Don't you think that's taking it too far?" I gave my son a meaningful look.

He smiled and studied me for a moment.

"Mom, in normal circumstances you would be right, but here we are taking artistic photos of Dad and Kristy. There is no attraction between them simply because they are related and this is ART," He emphasized the last word.

"Again, this goes along the same lines of Gina posing in tiny bikini in front of my friends. It was sexy, racy and whatever else you want to say about it but I was fine with it. Why? Because it was art and she was a model. Here, Dad and Kristy are models and we all should be fine with it."

I looked at John and saw him shrugging his shoulders. Kristy smiled and leaning against her Dad put her arms up and wrapped her hands around his neck like Tommy directed.

"I really don't mind Mom; it's actually kind of fun, right Dad?" Kristy said and gave John a look while hanging on to his neck.

I'm sure she didn't mind clinging to her Dad especially after giving him a secret BLOW JOB the night before!

"Sure pumpkin, it is fun."

John failed to look at me while I stared at him in amazement. Did he mean it? Did he enjoy taking the pictures or his daughter clinging to him?

"Ok, Kristy look into the camera, yes like that. Stick your breasts out as much as you can, beautiful now arch your back. Yes, hold it,"

Click, click, click.

Tommy's new camera captured the scene while Kristy's ass was pressed hard into her Dad's groin. I could tell John had a hard time breathing in a controlled manner.

"Good, now Dad put your hands on Kristy's hips."

John slowly moved his hands and put them high on Kristy's hips.

"Kristy, bend your head back and look at Dad upside-down. Dad, hold her so she doesn't fall."

Kristy bent in such a way the top of her head was touching John's chest while she looked at him from below. John held on to her hips tightly and looked down at his daughter. I noticed, with some envy, his eyes slid down to her very much exposed cleavage showing considerable amount of soft breasts.

Tommy on the other hand was kneeling and taking pictures from the ground up. Because Kristy was so bent back she spread her legs for greater stability but her brother now had a view up her skirt.

"Dad, kiss Kristy on the forehead."

John instinctively closed his eyes and planted a kiss on his daughter's forehead like he did a thousand times before.

"Good, now hold it."

I had to admit, Tommy managed to create a fascinating pose. He took photos from the front, sides and even climbed on the chair in front of Kristy and took one from above.

Suddenly he gave me a quizzical look and a weak smile, then dropped to his knees and lay down in front of his sister and snapped a few photos up her skirt.

I gasped at him. That wasn't art; it was Tommy being a pervert! I was just about to say something when he got up.

"Good, you can relax."

Kristy turned and gave John a hug.

"That was fun Daddy, we should do this again."

"Yeah, sure it was," John answered hugging her back.

He looked at me.

"Now what about your Mom and Tommy, we need to take their pictures as well."

Kristy turned looking at me with wide eyes. Suddenly her eyes narrowed and she strolled up to her brother.

"Daddy's right, your guys' turn."

She took the camera out of his hands and pointed to me.

"Go sit with Mom."

My heart pounded in my chest and I didn't know how to stop it. I knew I needed to look natural and not tense but I could not help it, I was tense.

Tommy scratched his head, looked at his Dad and shuffled over to my couch dropping down beside me. He sat a few inches away leaving space separating us.

Kristy immediately began taking pictures pretending to be like Tommy and taking them from the sides and from the floor while awkwardly holding the camera in her demure hands. Her sweater, seemingly tight at the moment, slid up exposing some of her midsection and parts of her hips in a provocative way. I saw John watching her from the side, his eyes absorbing what his daughter was doing and probably what she showed.

Tommy shook his head at Kristy.

"No Kristy, that is not how you hold it," He said as father might scold a child.

He quickly got up and positioned himself behind his sister who was keeling in front of me.

"Hold it firmly like this."

He leaned over and grabbing her hands squeezed them tightly.

Kristy just giggled.

"All right, I will."

It almost looked like Tommy was staring down his sister's sweater but I couldn't tell for sure.

"Look, a photographer needs to look at all angles because you never know where the best shot will come from. So, after you decide on the general vector of the shot move a little from side to side and determine what the best shot is."

Placing his hands on her shoulders, he moved her to the side. Kristy lost her balance and fell to the side obscenely spreading her legs to maintain balance. Her efforts were futile; she fell on her side protecting the camera while her legs were spread apart. Her short skirt rode up and all of us watching her were greeted to a wonderful sight of my daughter's tight panties.

"Tommy! What are you doing?" She yelled.

Her panties were tiny, barely big enough to cover her sex. What I noticed right away was a crease in the middle of them signifying where her slit was and a dark, wet spot! It was so visible Tommy and John had no problem noticing it.

"Ooops, sorry," Tommy murmured, his eyes on her panties.

I looked sharply at John and noticed he was staring but quickly looked away when I looked at him.

"Tommy, help your sister up," I snapped displeased by how this turned into a perverted peeping-tom session.

However, deep inside me I felt the tense, erotic excitement at the sight of them watching my daughter.

"Oh Jesus, what is happening to me?" I asked myself.

I couldn't understand it, it was so morally wrong but yet, that wrong situation managed to turn me on. I swallowed hard to clear my throat.

Kristy rolled to her back, legs spread facing Tommy and John, and extended her hand to him. I watched Tommy bend down and grabbing her hand, he pulled her up. His eyes were on her crotch the whole time.

John was no better. His eyes were roaming over our daughter's long, smooth legs and her exposed crotch which showed an intimate impression of her pussy. He must have been embarrassed by what he was doing due to his face changing color but he still looked on as if he did not have any control over his eyes.

Finally, when Kristy was up, Tommy casually walked over to the couch and sat beside me. I watched him with wide eyes ready to chastise but he made sure not to look at me.

Kristy begun to take more pictures without pulling her skirt down so her long legs were completely exposed up to her butt and no one said anything. No one, not even me!

"Oh my god, this isn't happening!" My mind whispered.

Kristy's face was flushed and she spread her legs apart a bit more and leaned forward knowing her Dad was right behind her watching. Her skirt crept up more and the bottoms of her ass cheeks were now showing.

Tommy moved up close to me and putting his arm around me placed his hand on top of my shoulder, his fingertips resting on the strap of my top. I wore a simple white blouse with spaghetti straps and a bra underneath along with my skirt.

Click, click.

Tommy's fingers begun playing with my strap, pulling it from time to time and then sliding it to the edge of my shoulder as if he wanted to push it off. He did it in slow movements, barely noticeable as if what he was doing wasn't premeditated.

I looked at him and then at my husband, both had their eyes peeled to the strap which was now dangerously close to coming off my shoulder. Even Kristy was zooming in on the strap.

Suddenly I felt it slide off down the side of my arm slowly peeling that side of my blouse off to expose the lacy bra underneath. I froze knowing my husband watched and my daughter took pictures of this.

With my heart beating hard in my chest I looked down to see what I showed. The edge of the bra stopped about an inch above my nipple, hiding it but leaving considerable amount of skin and cleavage exposed.

Tommy's hand begun playing with my bra strap just as it was with my blouse and I knew if I allowed him to slide that off my shoulder, my breast would become exposed.

With my heart beating hard I slowly put my hand on top of his stopping him from sliding my bra strap off.

"Kristy, don't you think we should try a different pose now?" I asked with a trembling voice.

Kristy blinked and shook her head in agreement as if my words woke her up from a spell. John took a deep breath and running his fingers through his hair turned around. Tommy just smiled at me.

"Ok Mom, what did you have in mind?" He asked.

I stood up on trembling legs. I could not believe how far this went! Tommy slid one side of my blouse off my shoulder in front of them! Both, my husband and my daughter watched and didn't say anything! I tried to decipher what that meant but didn't have time as I had to pay attention to Kristy directing me.

"Mom, stand right there and Tommy, you get behind her and hug her, you know ... one of those mother/son hugs."

Tommy complied and I was soon wrapped up in his strong arms. It felt good regardless of the situation making me smile for the camera.

John watched and gave Kristy and her exposed legs a long stare from time to time as she moved right and left, knelt, bent over and even lay down on the carpet taking photos.

"Now Tommy, slide Mom's blouse strap off just like before," My daughter suddenly said.

"Kristy, no way!" I immediately yelled shocked at what she said.

"Mom, it's just like Tommy said, ART."

Art was one thing but getting me naked in front of my husband and kids was something else.

"No, this is going too far."

"Dad, tell Mom not to be such an old prune. I mean we all understood what Tommy said about ART. It's not like we are getting you naked." Kristy said turning back to me.

Old prune? Old prune?

"Honey, it's just a strap, I think it would be Ok. Let Kristy express herself," John said while his eyes moved to Kristy's ass for a moment.

Old prune! I couldn't believe she said that, I was shocked!

I felt Tommy's hands on my shoulders and suddenly my top slid down on one side again. I felt my son behind me but I did not pay any attention to what he was doing because of being so distraught about what Kristy said.

"Nice, now the other one," Kristy blinked.

"I'm far from being an old prune child."

I used those words because I knew Kristy didn't like to be called a child. She wrinkled her forehead and gave me a displeased look. Good, it worked.

Before I realized Tommy slipped the other strap from my shoulder and my blouse fell down half way which exposed the top of my bra underneath. The only thing which held my blouse up on my breasts were my very erect nipples.

"Oh yeah Mom, prove it."

She kept on taking my pictures and I couldn't understand why she doubted me. I no longer cared about my breasts. Obviously it was all right with everyone here that they just hang out! I reached behind me and grabbing Tommy's hands brought them down to my thighs.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I heard him whisper.

I gave John one final look, the look that said if he was going to stop me now was the time. He sat behind Kristy watching her but now his wide eyes were glued to our son's hands. I slowly dragged Tommy's hands up the outer sides of my thighs, until I begun lifting my skirt with them. Looking into the camera I gave my daughter the sexiest look I could muster.

"How is that for an old prune?" I whispered.

Kristy watched forgetting to take pictures. My blouse slid off of my breasts completely bunching up around my waist and I felt one of my bra straps slide as well. I knew Tommy didn't do it, he wouldn't dare, but the strap must have loosened by itself. My heart beat hard as my breast became more and more exposed.

I gave it a quick look and noticed the edge of my aureole on that side showing. Somehow my hands continued to pull Tommy's hands along my thighs as I stared daringly at my daughter. This was no longer a photo session, this was a dare session between a Mother and Daughter. Her eyes narrowed when my skirt was up to the point of showing my panties. That's where I stopped; I just couldn't go any further.

Tommy was pressed against my ass and I could feel his hardness beginning to grow in his shorts. If I went higher and exposed myself more or if I allowed him to ... to touch me, his cock would get fully hard and I couldn't do that. Not here, not in front of my husband.

"I think it's enough fun for one night, don't you think?" I said and pulled away from Tommy.

Although his cock was not fully hard, it did make an impression in his shorts which Kristy was now staring at. Tommy realized he was showing his semi hardness and quickly turned around while I pulled my skirt down and rearranged my blouse.

Everyone was quite for a moment, I'm sure we were all thinking of what just happened and how it made us feel. Tommy was the first one to snap out of the trance.

He walked up to Kristy and took the camera out of her hands.

"You're dangerous with this thing."

She just smiled at him.

"I'm sure you hated every moment of it," She whispered and gave his crotch a meaningful look.

Embarrassed he looked away from her while I walked out of the room heading for the kitchen. I poured myself a tall glass of wine thinking of what I did. My hands still trembled from the excitement I felt.

"SLUT."

My mind was unforgiving.

John walked into the kitchen and leaning on the countertop beside me gave me a weak smile. He suspected I was upset but he had no idea I was excited, and how fucking wet I was at the moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.