Slut Mommie
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2007 by Fantasy69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young Mother finds herself irresistibly drawn into photo encounters with her son which leads to sexual situations. Mother's internal fight between what is proper and what her body demands creates more desires for not only her son, but others as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Caution   School  

Adam drove us home that night while Liz and I sat together huddled closely in the back seat talking in low voices about what happened. Somehow the experience of almost being raped brought us closer together, not to mention what she did to me, but the sexual part of that night was not part of our conversation. Liz was more apologetic to me then anything else, after all she was trying to be friends with Frank. She explained that she was still in Collage and how she hasn't gone out on a date in such a long time and when Frank showed up, it seemed like a good idea to hang out with him.

When we pulled up to her house I though it might me important to stay in touch with her and make sure she was ok, a traumatic experience like that could be hard to deal with for a girl her age. We exchange phone numbers and I got in the front seat of the car to make the trip to the bus station where my car was. Adam was very quiet the whole time and I didn't make any conversations lost in my own thoughts about what happened. Whenever I though of Raven I stiffened up, the feelings she drew out of me were very strong, the submissiveness part of it was what made my heart beat faster. Honestly, I was a little scared of them. I couldn't understand how I could feel this way, or the dirty things I did to her! I closed my eyes and shook my head at the thought of me plastered to her ass, I couldn't believe I did that!

The bus station parking lot was pretty deserted. We pulled up beside my car and Adam shut the engine off. I looked at him and his eyes and realized he was looking at me with those deep blue eyes of his. There was no longer any trace of "madness" in them, I saw nothing but intelligence.

"Adam, I just want to say thank you, thank you so much. If you hadn't shown up I don't know what would have happened. You... you saved us and if there's anything I could do for you, let me know."

I thought about how that sounded and being in the car with a guy scantily dressed as I was, it would be an instant invitation for something kinky any guy would probably take advantage of. Somehow I knew Adam wouldn't think that way. I was right.

"Kate, I just did what any other guy would do, I'm just sorry you had to go through it."

We sat there for a moment but something kept tugging on the back of my mind, something I needed to know.

"Adam, how did you know what was happening in that room? How did you know what they were about to do?"

He looked at me for a long moment saying nothing. Why?

"You're concerned for them, you probably think they might loose their job. Was it the DJ? Were there cameras and someone knew what was happening?"

"There are no cameras in that room," He answered slowly.

Then how? He wasn't going to tell me, he didn't know me enough. I grabbed his big hand and squeezed it affectionately.

"Thank you," I whispered and got out.

I stood there watching him as he pulled away, away forever. I started to unlock my car but suddenly I saw brake lights on Adam's car. He reversed it and drove back. Stopping the car in front of me, he rolled down his window and I saw the same blank stare in his eyes that I thought was a sign of madness.

"A little black bird told me," He said in his deep voice laughing and drove off.

What? Was he loosing it again? Was his madness taking over? And then I understood gasping. Raven... Raven told him when she slipped out of the room! My god, this dominant beautiful woman who I thought was friends with Frank and would probably enjoy watching him take me actually helped me! I smiled to myself realizing I had more friends than I thought and getting in my car thought of Raven. I thought about her, her divine body and what I did to her all the way home.

I walked inside my house noticing all the lights were on.

"Kristy!" I yelled hoping my daughter was home.

I didn't have to wait long, I heard her quick footsteps as she ran downstairs. As soon as she came into the kitchen she threw herself on me hugging me close, laughing.

"Mom, you're home, finally you're home. Tell me everything, tell me what happened!" She was yelling and hugging me excited beyond belief.

I just held her, I squeezed and held my daughter with all the love I felt for her drawing on her love for me, I needed that so much! Finally she settled down in my arms and just hugged me, her hands stroking my lower back tenderly. I brushed her dark hair away from her face and noticed again how beautiful my daughter was.

"Ok" I whispered "But you young lady have to tell me first what happened with you and your mysterious friend and how you two managed to get those pictures."

We walked into the living room and sitting on the couch Kristy recounted the events of her escapades. She told me how her friend, who's name was Barbra, went to Frank's apartment and using the key Barb still had entered the apartment. I realized with evil satisfaction Frank opened himself up to his ex-girlfriend giving her access to his computer as well as his network storage with all the passwords they needed to access it. Once they were in, they erased all pictures of me that he might have had.

"It was so exciting, I mean it felt like we were a couple of secret agents on a mission!" She laughed.

"Mom you wouldn't believe the kind of pictures he had! But the best part was his network storage space," She gave me this suspenseful look.

"Tell me! Kristy, tell me!" I exclaimed.

I couldn't wait to hear more.

"Believe it or not Frank... likes men as well!" She said looking at me with laughter in her eyes.

"What? What do you mean?"

"He had pictures of himself with other men! I mean, some very explicit pictures, if you know what I mean." She winked at me.

Frank was gay? Or Bi, or whatever? Oh god, I never would have guessed. He must have kept that part of him well hidden from everyone.

"Did you guys... erase those pictures as well?" I asked hopeful they might have kept some.

"No way!" She shouted, "Those were too good to erase, Barb copied them on a disk and kept them. Oh, and then we formatted the hard drive on his computer, Barb is really good at this it will look as if his computer crashed."

Yes! Smart girls! Now if Frank would try to do anything, anything at all we had him, we had a very... very big leverage. I leaned back on the couch putting my arms above my head in total relaxation, releasing any anxiety I felt. I stretched lazily and enjoyed the feeling of being in control again, things worked out much better than I hoped they would have. I noticed Kristy was looking at my crotch where my short skirt pulled up exposing my panties.

"Mom, those are different than the pair you had on when you left," She said confused but then her eyes widened realizing she hasn't heard my story yet.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me... I want to hear everything!" She said excited grabbing my hands.

Oh boy, here it goes. I thought about it for a moment, how can I tell my daughter I licked another woman's pussy or her ass? How could I tell my young innocent daughter how I felt about women sometimes? I couldn't, I wouldn't plant that sort of thoughts in her mind. Instead, I recounted all the events of the evening leaving off the two times I was close with Raven and the part about Liz being intimate with me. My daughter listened intently making little comments here and there, asking details wanting to know everything.

"My god, you did that in the car?" She asked shocked.

"Kristy, I had to, I... I just knew he still had those pictures and... if I didn't do that he would..." I trailed off afraid what my daughter would think of me now.

"Mom, I know, I know but it's just... it's just hot," She blurted out.

I looked at my daughter surprised but relieved that she didn't think I was some kind of a slut. She liked the part about me getting finger fucked in the car. I noticed that her eyes would from time to time stray away from my face as she allowed herself to look at the swells of my breasts still visible under my loose blouse. I had to suppress the feeling of excitement when she did that and continued my story. When I came to the part about Raven, I just made it out to seemed that all Raven did was dance for us as stripper would.

"A strip club! You went into a strip club? I know, I know you had to, I understand that. But what was it like?" She quickly said.

I told her a little bit more relieved she never visited such a place herself. A parent's mind always worries about things like that, about what their daughters might be doing with their free time.

"God I'll kill him, ohhh... I want to cut his balls off," She was referring to Frank when I came to the part of him trying to rape me.

She listened with wide eyes about Adam and what he did. Suddenly she hugged me really close and pulled away.

"Oh god I want to meet him, Mom, I want to meet him so bad! I want to thank him for what he did! Mom, who is he?" She asked.

Her eyes shone with excitement and wonder I have not seen before.

"I don't know, all I know is his name and now he doesn't even work there anymore."

We sat there looking at each other, thinking about our own little experiences we had that night, feeling the closeness that bound us together now. I realized I was tired, I wanted to take a shower and somehow wash off any traces of Frank from my body.

"It's getting late, I think we should both get a good night's sleep. Is Tommy still out?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah, he came in with Gina for a moment and then they left to see a movie."

I was glad my son was seeing Gina but part of me missed him and the closeness between us. I went upstairs to take a shower.

The next morning I took another shower and feeling rejuvenated started doing my usual house chores. Soon Tommy walked into the kitchen shuffling his feet heading straight for the coffee maker. I watched my son dressed in his usual shorts and tea shirt trying to figure out how he still felt about me. We haven't been close for days and I wasn't sure how Gina affected his feelings for me.

"Hi Mom, what's cooking?"

Taking a sip of his coffee he looked at me standing on the opposite side of the kitchen. Immediately his eyes darted down to the simple tank top I had on with no bra underneath and my breasts continuing down to my hips. Because of the tight pajama pants he could see the outline of my shapely hips and legs.

"Oh nothing, how was the movie last night?" I asked turning around knowing his eyes would be on my butt now.

I waited nervously for an answer and heard his feet shuffling towards me. He came up behind me standing close and pressing his body against me reached under my arms cupping both of my breasts. Uhmmm, that felt good.

"Tommyyy, what kind of movie did you watch last night?" I said playfully referring to where his hands were.

He gave out a short laugh and kissed my neck.

"Not that kind Mom."

My pussy was already wet from his touch and the kisses he gave my neck. I don't know why but kissing my neck always managed to turn me on.

"Was Gina good to you last night?" I whispered to him.

He continued to kiss my neck and brought one hand up slipping it under my top and feeling my bare breast while his other hand traveled down sliding under my pajamas and panties with his fingers touching my already excited clit.

"Son, you didn't answer my question."

The thought of my son doing this to me continued to fuel my desire for him. His fingers continued to graze my clit with gentleness.

"Oh she was, believe me," He murmured between his kisses.

So Gina managed to fuck my son again. I knew it was normal for a young couple like them to have sex all the time but I felt a little dab of jealousy. After all, it was her he fucked not me. I turned around in his grasp and looked up into his blue eyes.

"Oh yeah, was she better than... me," I whispered nervously waiting for his answer.

He pulled away from me for a moment not saying a ward, thinking about the answer as I realized what I just said. Was I in competition with an eighteen year old girl for my son? Did I have something to prove? To hold on to?

"Mom, she's just different. Everything about her is different but not better than you. The way she smells, the way she tastes... you know."

I stiffened up. Yes I did taste Gina before during our encounter at the hot tub but he didn't have to bring that up. Instead of getting mad at him my mind focused on the memory of licking Gina while he fucked her. What followed was unexpected even for me.

"Hmmm, yes she does taste good..." I whispered and looked down instantly embarrassed at what I said.

He reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Mom, do you want to taste her even now," He said carefully.

Now? What does he mean, I thought confused? Then I understood. He hasn't taken a shower yet and... and his cock... Gina... Oh my god, my mind was in a whirl spinning at the thought of doing something like that. I looked up at him and noticed his anticipation, his wide eyes staring at me. He wanted this, he wanted me to do this.

"My god son, you want me to..." I trailed off.

He didn't say anything but his expression changed to that of uncertainty. I wanted my son so bad I didn't want him to be confused about us. I squeezed his hand and slowly dropped to my knees. I was willing to taste Gina again just to taste him. I pulled his shorts down and his semi hard cock sprang out in front of my face bringing out a scent of sex with it. Yes it was Gina, the scent of her pussy was unmistakable and my senses slowly absorbed it making me wet. I brought my mouth really close and looked up at him one last time.

The uncertainty was gone replaced by excitement of seeing me do this. As if that was my go ahead I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock inside my mouth keeping my hands firmly planted on his hips. My reluctance quickly changed to pleasure as soon as I tasted my son's cock. Hmmm... the thick shaft pushing past my lips with a tangy taste of another woman was unmistakably pleasurable and wickedly sexy! I opened my mouth wider and slid the shaft in as far as I could wrapping my soft lips around it. I sucked with my mouth and my desire for my son and his strong young cock.

"Oh god Mom, oh fuck," He moaned as I sucked as hard as I could.

"Do you like it? Do you like the taste?" He asked his voice horse.

I looked up at him surprised but I couldn't pull myself away from his hard cock. At that moment I didn't care what he thought of me.

"Uhmmm... yes... oh god yes I like it," I moaned sucking him harder.

"Oh god you're so hot."

Soon his cock was wet and tasted like him again, I managed to clean it off really quick with long, deep strokes of my mouth. Was it my desire for him or was it the intoxicating thought of performing this act? I didn't know, I was confused but sure of one thing, I liked doing this. I loved him... I loved his big cock and I loved how it tasted even with Gina's pussy taste all over it. I missed him so much and his cock. Again I took him deep until that choking sensation of having something inside of your throat crept up on me. Suppressing the feeling I went even further until my nose touched his pubic area.

Oh god! He 's all inside me... I have all of him! The thought was unbearable and I wanted to moan, moan like a slut he wanted me to be but I couldn't. All I did was move my throat which brought moans out of my son enjoying the feeling I brought him. I couldn't stand it anymore and pulled my head back letting his thick, hard cock slide out of my throat. When it finally came out it trailed a long string of saliva from the tip of his cock to my mouth as I took quick, deep breaths of air. Again I attacked him closing my eyes and sucking hard and deep while keeping up a quick pace.

My hands stayed glued to his hips as I wanted him to watch his cock slide in and out of my mouth. It was the darker side of me I couldn't control sometimes; the side that took pleasure from other people watching me do something dirty... something slutty. I took Tommy's cock out of my mouth and sucked his balls stroking him the full length of his cock before returning it back to my hungry mouth.

"Mom! I'm going to cum, Mom! Oh my god I'm Cumming!" He moaned as I felt his cock swell up even more.

I pulled his cock out and twisting my head made sure my dark hair was out of the way. I held my open mouth just in front of his cock and looked up at my son, I wanted him to see this! Stroking him I waited for his cum like a hungry Slut noticing his face twisted in pleasure.

"Oh my god, oh fuck... ahhhh," He moaned deep watching me... watching my open mouth.

I felt the first shot of his cum hit the back of my throat and I swallowed without closing my mouth, watching his face. Another one hit the same spot and than another! I held still letting my son shoot his cum into my mouth but inside I wanted to scream! I wanted to scream in pleasure as well from being able to drink his cum. Knowing he just fucked Gina the previous night I was surprised at how much cum he produced! He quickly filled my mouth and I was afraid some might spill out but after a long moment he stopped and just watched me with his wide eyes full of excitement.

Looking up at him I closed my mouth and swallowed. He just shook his head enjoying the sight... sight of his own Mom drinking his cum. I felt his sticky cum run down my throat which brought chills to my spine. I lovingly placed his cock in my mouth again and sucked more cleaning off the last remaining drops of cum from his softening cock. Than the door bell rang.

I jumped and so did he quickly pulling up his shorts! The realization of what we were doing making us act as teenagers getting caught by their parents. I stood up and looked at Tommy wondering who that could be.

"I'll get it," He whispered and walked out.

I stood there trembling while the taste of Tommy's cock remained in my mouth. After a few moments Tommy walked into the kitchen followed by Gina.

"Oh, Hi Kate."

Suddenly we were on the first name basis which would have been inappropriate before but after what happened in her house that night seemed natural.

"Hi Gina," I answered trying to stay calm.

Gina smiled and walking up to Tommy stood on her tippy toes giving him a kiss. Her back was towards me and my eyes quickly found her curvy, young ass wrapped in a pair of tight jeans. At that moment Kristy walked into the kitchen stretching from her long sleep.

"Hi guys, hi Mom," She said sheepishly.

Oh my god, this was too much, my heart was about to jump out of my chest. Standing there in front of my daughter and my son's girlfriend I wondered if I had any cum on my face, if any of it dripped onto my neck as my son was shooting it into my mouth. What if they see it, what if they recognize it, what would they think of me? SLUT! The thought was too much and I turned around closing my eyes for a moment. I needed to come down.

"So, what are you guys doing today?" Kristy asked.

"Oh do a little shopping, maybe go out to dinner later and whatever comes to mind," Gina answered.

"Mom, can Gina spend the night tonight?" Tommy asked, his voice a little weak.

I turned around hoping I showed no signs of what I was doing a moment ago.

"Sure son, as long as it's OK with Jeannine."

"Oh it is, I already asked her earlier, she doesn't mind," Gina quickly replied.

"Cool, maybe we can all sit down and watch a movie tonight," Tommy added.

"As long as it's nothing bloody, you know I can't stand those movies," I said hoping to end this conversation.

I wanted to scream, I was so frustrated. I felt somewhat cheap from giving my son a blow job and getting nothing in return. Truth was I wanted him to fuck me so bad, I wanted to feel his manhood driving into me and make me scream but now Gina had him all for herself! I walked out of the kitchen mad but trying not to show it.

After Tommy and Gina left, Kristy went to see her friend Barb and I was left home alone. I spent the whole day doing nothing, watching some TV, fixing some snacks and thinking... thinking of ways I could be with my son again. I couldn't understand how he could occupy my mind that way, he was my son and I was married and... I should never have done the things I did with him or any of his friends! I needed to think of a way out of this mess since my relationship with my son could never work. But relationship with my son was probably not what I wanted anyway. Then what was it?

As day went on things just started to get worse, in the middle of the day the air conditioning quit working and after calling several service companies I was told it will be at least a week before anyone can come out to look at it. We were in the middle of the summer and they had a backlog of calls to respond to. The house kept getting warmer and warmer and I couldn't do anything about it.

Later that night Kristy came back home but she just went up to her room and went to bed leaving me by myself pondering about my situation. I decided to open a bottle of wine and take a cool bath after which I put on my favorite nightshirt with nothing underneath, it was too damn hot for panties or a bra. I watched TV for a while drinking my wine until Tommy and Gina came home, it was about nine o'clock.

"Mom why is it so damn hot in here?" Tommy asked as soon as they came in.

"The AC broke and no one can come out to fix it," I answered looking at him.

Something about him and Gina was different and after closely watching them I realized they were drunk. Tommy stumbled coming in and Gina was clinging to him closely as if for support.

"Well you guys look like you had fun tonight."

"Not yet but the night is still young," Gina answered laughing.

Tommy gave her a look to be quite and I just shook my head, that girl was nothing but trouble. I noticed her blouse was out of place and opened more than normal in the front leaving her tanned cleavage exposed as if they were fooling around in the car before coming in. Looking at her I had to admit she was pretty hot, young, gorgeous body, long dark hair. No wonder Tommy was infatuated with her, her tits alone would draw a crowd of boys to her.

"Mom, we're going to go upstairs to my room for a while. Are you going to be OK here by yourself?"

"I'll be fine go ahead," I answered him but inside I felt differently.

Gina pulled on his arm.

"Come on Tommy."

She pulled him behind her going upstairs. I sat there frustrated again. If it wasn't for her my son would have been with me right now. Again I tried not to think about it, I was the adult here it was time I started acting like one. But no matter how much I tried I just couldn't stop but wonder what they were doing inside his room. My suspicion was they were having sex. Images of my son's cock driving into that young girl flooded my mind and I involuntarily placed my hand between my legs pushing my shirt up. I grazed the top of my pussy and rubbed my clit in circles with my finger thinking about what they were doing.

God this was getting me hot and the wine I drank wasn't helping. I was turning myself on thinking about my son fucking that girl. Suddenly I stood up and walked quietly towards the stairs. I had to know, I had to find out what they were doing. I sneaked upstairs and silently walked up to his door.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder."

I could hear Gina's voice behind the door.

"Oh god you're making me so fucking wet!"

I heard enough. I walked away excited to hear her say those words. I sat back on the couch and flicked the channels but couldn't find anything on, I just kept thinking about them having sex which further fueled my sexual frustration. I think it all started with my husband leaving for his business trip, our relationship being on the low end at the moment did not provide a lot of opportunities for having sex. Maybe knowing that Tommy always provided the release and a hell of sexual encounter I thought I didn't need my husband. I promised myself to fix it as soon as he came back from his trip. I sat on the sofa brooding for the next half hour. I was ready to go to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.