Slut Mommie - Cover

Slut Mommie

Copyright© 2007 by Fantasy69

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young Mother finds herself irresistibly drawn into photo encounters with her son which leads to sexual situations. Mother's internal fight between what is proper and what her body demands creates more desires for not only her son, but others as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Caution   School  

I noticed that Tommy was more and more interested in photography, the subject entering into our family conversations constantly. He would discuss it with my husband at times, asking him for advice and even showing him some of his work which made me really nervous. I knew he would never show his dad the pictures he managed to take of me but just the thought that the pictures were out there was driving me crazy. I have to admit, some of his work was really good. He took pictures of everything, trees, buildings, animals, and other people.

It drove me insane when he talked to his Dad about it, knowing what I did... how I posed for him. God would he ever tell anyone about it, about what I did... would he show my pictures to anyone? He told me he showed them to a talent agency, but what pictures were they? Were they really the ones of me wearing a bikini? Even with that, the bikini I wore was so tiny... so revealing.

Every time I thought about it my heart started beating faster, my body became warmer. I didn't understand it, the way it made me feel when I thought about exposing myself, when I thought about others watching me... undress... slide my small panties down my thighs and maybe show them... shown them what no stranger should ever see.

One day we went out shopping, just me and my son, he wanted some new clothes and I decided to get myself a new pair of heels. We got into our Expedition and I drove off to the nearby shopping mall.

It was a sunny day, almost hot; the sun beating down was making me sweat in my short, white sun dress. It was one of those days I didn't want to wear a bra, I wanted the slight breeze to cool my body off, and I wanted to feel free and relaxed.

"So what kind of clothes are you going to get?" I asked looking over at my son.

He was wearing a blue tea shirt and a pair of jeans, young, handsome, sitting beside me in the car, looking very comfortable. I noticed the camera in his pants pocket, the camera that became a big part of his life now and never left his side.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe some jeans or a shirt," He looked over at me, his gaze lingering, watching me.

I kept my eyes on the road but I could feel his gaze drop down, down to my breasts. I smiled inside at the thought of my son trying to get a peek at my breasts, at his Mom's breasts. The mare thought was making me hot. I lowered my right hand setting it on top of the hand rest while putting my left high on the steering wheel. That gave my son a nice peek down my cleavage and the rise of my breasts.

"How about you Mom, what are you going to get?"

"I was thinking about getting a new pair of heels, you know, those 4" pumps that would go good with my black mini dress."

I heard him gasp as he slowly visualized me in that dress wearing high heels. The dress was very tight, hugged every curve of my body. When my husband bought it for me, I tried it on, just once, in front of everyone. Seeing myself in the mirror, showing most of my legs and a big part of my breasts, I immediately put it away in the closet promising myself never to wear it.

Jesus... me in that black mini dress wearing high heels would make me look so hot... so slutty. Suddenly it felt warm in the car; I reached over and turned the AC on. He continued to watch me, thinking about something, probably about me and the dress.

"Mom, could we do something, could we go to this one place that I wanted to take pictures of, please, today is perfect," He said suddenly.

"Tommy, what place? Where is it?"

"It's a park, nearby the shopping outlets."

The place he described was about twenty minutes away, why not. We were coming up to the right exit so I took it.

"What's so special about the park?" I said feeling his gaze on my breasts.

"It has the rolling hills in the background and the sun is at perfect height for some really good pictures."

Twenty minutes later we pulled into the park. I had to admit, it was nice, green with hills and lots of big, old oak trees. I noticed a few cars in the parking lot indicating about ten, maybe fifteen people visiting the park, not too crowded.

We got out of the car and started heading for the hill in the distance. I walked beside him admiring the scenery and enjoying the cool breeze. My sun dress was slightly floating in the breeze. My son was snapping pictures left and right. Suddenly he turned and snapped a picture of me.

"Hey, shouldn't you be taking pictures of the hills?" I said smiling.

"Yeah but you add so much to the scenery... a beautiful woman, in a nice park like that on a Sunday afternoon... perfect."

He continued to take my pictures as I slowly walked up the hill towards the big tree on top of it. He was behind me now, taking pictures of me, his Mom. I stopped and turned my head towards him putting one hand on my hip. I posed; totally comfortable with the situation... they were just harmless pictures.

We reached the tree and I leaned against it, smiling into the camera. I felt like some glamorous model on a photo shoot that every man finds so desirable, so hot. I spread my hands out and grabbed the tree, which made my buttoned down the front dress open up a little forcing part of my breasts out.

I looked down to see how much I was showing and noticed that the globes of my breasts were now exposed, my nipples still covered by the fabric. Darn... I forgot that I had no bra on and I unbuttoned top two buttons of my dress. I looked around and saw only a single man in the distance, walking his dog.

Again I pressed my back against the giant tree. I spread my legs a little to give me better footing on the uneven ground and looked into the camera licking my lips, wetting them for the camera. God this was turning me on... was I... was I posing seductively for my own son? The thought sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Mom... could you raise your skirt up a little, just slightly, so I can see more of your wonderful legs."

Oh boy... that is how it always starts... just a little. I thought about being outdoors, in the public, and this being a little risqué and I think that's what was making my heart beat faster and my mouth so dry. I could already feel the heat between my legs, building up, my pussy getting moist.

Reluctantly I grabbed my dress and pulled it up a little, the edge now stopping right at my upper thighs. Snap, snap, snap. I bunched the part of the dress that I pulled up at my back and leaned against it, making it stay up. Again I pressed my back against the tree.

I could just picture myself standing there with my dress up, showing my long, smooth legs all the way up to my hips. The top of my dress partially unbuttoned, with my big breasts half visible to anyone, with only my nipples covered barely by the fabric of my dress.

Again I looked around to see if anyone was near. The only one I could see was the man walking his dog and he was still pretty far away to see what I was doing. Tommy knelt down in front of me, as usual trying to get a shot up my dress. I opened my knees a bit to tease him.

"Mom... Jesus you are so hot... please can you just lift your dress up more?"

He was hot, I could tell, his voice tense and his face looked flushed. I couldn't believe how much I was turning him on, how much I could make him want me.

"Tommy... do you think I should... right here in the public? What if someone sees me?"

I spread my hands wider pushing my chest out. The next button that was holding my breasts together popped open and I felt cool air around my nipples. I didn't want to look down; I didn't want to know if I was showing them to my son, in public... in this park.

"Oh my god..." He moaned.

Snap, snap, snap. I could only guess that my nipples were visible. Oh god... what was I doing? I placed my feet further apart and slid my back down the trunk of the tree I was leaning against causing my dress to bunch further up around my hips. I had no doubt that my panties were now showing.

Snap, snap, snap. I held that position looking into the camera. I wore a thin, almost see-through pair of cotton panties that were now soaked with my wetness, clinging to my pussy, making every outline visible to the camera.

"Is this what you want me to do son? Is this how you want me to pose?" I was driving him insane and I knew it.

"OH GOD Mom yes... yes just like that," He moaned.

I brought my hands up above my head and grabbed onto the tree there. I saw that it sort of disappointed Tommy because now my nipples were hidden behind the fabric of my dress. Oh Jesus... I couldn't have that... I couldn't disappoint him.

The top of my dress was only held by strings running over my shoulders, so I reached over with my right hand and slid the left one off of my shoulder. I lifted my arm out of it and again placed it above my head. The left part of my dress started slowly sliding off, the edge almost reaching my nipple.

I was breathing hard, as I watched my dress slide off of my left breast totally exposing it... making it visible to the camera and my son. My nipple was so hard, it must have been standing a half an inch out. With my knees bent and legs spread, back to the tree and my breast and wet panties showing, I held the pose for my son.

Snap, snap, snap. Oh God, why was I doing this? So slutty... showing myself. He got closer, almost on top of me, zooming in on my crotch and than my tits. Oh God what a feeling... I was soaking wet down there, my panties drenched, no doubt making a visible wet spot for the camera. Oh Jesus... should I... should I be a slut right now? The word... the thought drove me insane.

I reached over and slid the other string holding my dress up off of my shoulder. I looked at my son with dry lips and face flushed and lifted my hands up... letting my dress slide off of my tits.

Snap, snap, snap. The dress slid down settling around my waist. Both of my gorgeous breasts exposed, my dress hanging around my waist, in plain daylight at a public park. I never thought that I would do such a thing.

"Oh God Mom... you're so beautiful... you're so hot... you're so... slutty," He looked into my eyes as he said that.

Oh my baby... my baby even called me a slut. I reached down with one hand following it with my eyes, and traced it up my thigh to where my panties were on the side of my hip. I than looked seductively into my son's camera.

"Perhaps you'd want your Mom to take these off as well?"

I really couldn't believe I said that... where was I going with this? His eyes got really big, he swallowed really hard and I saw his hands tremble.

"Yea... Yes, I'd love that Mom... do it... take them off... please," He begged.

I smiled, I had such a hold on him, and I could make him do practically anything so he could get a glimpse of my pussy and my ass. I hooked my fingers into the elastic band and slowly pulled that side down exposing my hip and part of my naval. I looked at my son.

He was staring up at me with anticipation. I left my panties like that and grabbed the bottom of my dress pulling it up and to the back, over my hips and around my stomach. I pushed it behind me and again leaned against it, trapping all of my dress at my back and against the mighty tree.

Snap, snap, snap. I put my right arm above my head and placed the other hand on my now exposed stomach. I looked down and saw my tits, my nipples... so hot. I ran my hand down so now my fingertips were brushing the slightly pulled down panties. Oh God how I wanted to rip them off... how I wanted to be totally naked right now. I was breathing hard with my nipples stiff in front of my son's camera.

"Tommy... oh Jesus... I think I have to stop this," I moaned looking at him.

"Mom, no... don't stop... please... you look so good, keep going."

"Son, we're in the park... in public... oh god... this is so naughty... what if someone sees me?"

I ran my extended fingers along the elastic band to the side that was still over my hip and hooked my finger in it. "Maybe just a little more," I thought. I pulled that side of my panties to about half way down my hip, positioning them so they still covered my pussy but my whole pubic area was exposed. Because I was so wet, the material clung to my pussy lips, visibly wet in that area.

It was getting hot, very hot, seemed like the breeze has stopped. I felt my body starting to sweat, small beads of perspiration running down my back. I looked over at my son and at the outline of his hardness, bulging out in his pants. His cock... Uhhmmm... I needed him... I needed to suck him. Wait, not here, not in this public place.

"Tommy... maybe we should go..."

I didn't know what I was saying... I didn't know what I wanted. He was aroused too, his face red, barely able to take pictures. He reached out and grabbed my knee applying some pressure, spreading them further apart. My knees were shaking, weak from the position I was in.

"Mom... pull your panties down," He demanded.

No, not here... how can he ask me that... we were so visible. I looked around, still no one was near, the man with the dog was closer but could he see us?

"Oh son... I want to, I really do but... we could get in so much trouble..."

He reached down to his hardness grabbing it with his fingers, through his pants. He started rubbing it... oh god it was getting big... it was growing as he was doing it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I reached down and grabbed my breasts, squeezing, gently touching my nipples, sending electricity down my spine.

"Mom... pull your panties down... just a little."

He was rubbing his cock... so big. I couldn't stand it, so what if we get caught? I reached down and gently slid my panties down to about mid thigh. There... my pussy hot... wet... dripping for my son... and his camera.

As if woken up from a dream, he started taking the pictures again. Snap, snap, snap. Oh Jesus yes... I wanted him to take my pictures. I wanted to spread my legs for him more but my panties wouldn't let me. Should I? Should I just take them all the way off? Slut... oh yeah... a real slut would do it.

I straightened up and brought my legs together. Reaching down I pushed my panties down, past my knees and let them drop around my ankles. I reached down and pulled them off. I held them out at arms length hanging down off my index finger... so wet, almost dripping. I put my other hand on my naked hip and raised one leg higher than the other rolling my hips and making my most innocent face.

"Do you want to keep these... your Mothers wet panties?"

I thought he was going to cum right there. He stiffened up looking at my panties as if they were the most treasured item. He reached out shaking, and took them out of my hand immediately bringing them to his face. He inhaled hard, closing his eyes, smelling my wetness... my womanly aroma. Oh god my son... he loves my pussy.

What now... god I was naked... practically, but one thing remained. I looked around one last time, I didn't see anyone, even the man with the dog was no longer there, strange, how could he disappear. I wanted this, I wanted to be naked, no matter what the consequences.

I looked at my son, he was kneeling there full of anticipation, taking pictures of me from time to time. I grabbed my dress bunched up around my stomach and inch by inch started sliding it down my body. The dress was clinging to me, my wet hot body. Click, click, so exiting, so hot, so risky.

Once the dress past my hips, I let it drop to the ground, stepped out of it and picked it up. I didn't want this dress to be in the shots he was taking. Bunching it up I threw it away from me... I didn't need it... I was a slut. The dress flew away landing far enough away, not to visible... in the pictures... in my pictures.

I stood there completely naked, trembling, almost unable to breathe from the thought of what I was doing. My pussy was so hot, so wet, if I touched it just slightly I would have climaxed. My son was looking at me, waiting.

I turned around, put my hands high on the trunk of the tree and leaned against it spreading my legs. Ohhhhh... posing... posing for my son... naked like a slut. I felt my pussy lips open, exposing my hole. Click, click, click, I was surprised he was still taking pictures.

I brought one hand back and placed it on my ass. I turned my head back letting my long blond hair fall to one side and looked into the camera licking my dry lips. My heart was pounding in my chest as I spread my ass cheeks open for my son, revealing my puckered hole.

I brought my other hand under me and leaning forward touched my pussy lips. A strong shiver ran through me. Click, click. I spread them apart sliding my finger in between, my finger instantly becoming slick, wet with my juices. God I couldn't stand it... I needed to cum... I was so close.

I extended my middle finger and slid it from the top of my clit, down my slit and into my opened hole, sinking it deep inside of myself.

"Ohhhhmmmmm... Ahhhh... Ahhhhhh..." I moaned.

I withdrew my finger and rubbed my clit in small circles. Again I slid it down and into my hole. Click, click, click. My finger was sopping wet. I took it out and brought it up to my face. I looked at my son and his camera and put it in my mouth sucking on it hard. Oh Jesus... my pussy juice again... I loved it. Click, click. I closed my eyes and enjoyed tasting myself... tasting pussy.

"Uhmmmm... that's so good..." I moaned involuntarily.

I brought my hand back down to my pussy rubbing my clit, spreading my pussy lips and fucking myself with the finger. Click, click, click. I thought about the nasty shots my son was getting, of me... op his Mother... in public... in the park.

"OH my God... Uhhhmmmm... Oh Jesus..."

I climaxed, I came hard, ramming my finger into my hole as far as it would go. I closed my eyes, my legs spread open and stuck my ass out as I rode the waves of my orgasm. I could barely hear the clicking of the camera but I could feel something dripping down the inside of my thighs. Did I cum that hard? Click, click. OH god... he was photographing this!

I realized I had juice/cum dripping down my arm. I withdrew my finger out my hot dripping hole and again brought it to my face. I smiled at my son and the camera, putting my fingers right in front of my mouth, licking the juice off... tasting it... swallowing it. Click, click, click. I was his personal photo slut... opened... spread.

My son straightened up and came up close to me, smiling.

"Nice Mom... god, you like it don't you."

He put his hand on my ass and squeezed my round, tender ass cheek sinking his outstretched fingers into the crack of my ass. I looked at my son and than slowly down to where his hand was.

"Oh god baby... I do... I shouldn't but I do... I love it when you take my pictures and when you touch me."

I felt so vulnerable right than, so spread and opened for him, my most intimate body parts on display for him... for my son. I waited full of anticipation, obediently, waited for what he was going to do next.

He put the camera down and again grabbed my ass with one hand and my breast with the other, squeezing it hard, at the end pinching my nipple. God it drove me insane. I adjusted my stance, spreading my legs apart more.

"Uhhm, Mom... are you spreading your legs open more for me?" He said smiling, stating the obvious.

He ran his fingers down, past my asshole, down to my dripping wet pussy. God his touch was making me his slave.

"Tommy... oh god son, I'll spread my legs for you anytime."

I surprised myself saying that, after all, I was his Mother... or was I? Maybe than, at that moment, I was nothing but his slut, to be used... to be fucked like those women that walk the streets late at night. He touched my wet pussy lips drawing a moan out of me. He slid one finger inside of me and than another... deep making me shiver. He brought his lips to mine, kissing me, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

"Isn't this what a slut would do?"

I tensed up for a moment. He called me a slut... me his Mother! This definitely was going in the direction I didn't want it to go. His two fingers were now slowly sliding in and out of my hot, juicy pussy. I felt he was waiting for an answer... but yet I couldn't... I was his Mom.

"Ahhhh... yes... I am a slut... Uhhhhhh."

Noooo, god why did I say that! I can't le him do this to me, I have to keep this in check. But yet, my body was getting warm again, sweaty, my hips slowly starting to move up and down as if wanting to fuck my son's fingers on their own, my pussy itching to be filled. I looked up at his handsome smiling face... so sure of himself, I thought.

"That's a nice Mommy... you want to fuck my fingers... you want to fuck them like a slut?"

Oh god no... what was he doing to me? I had my hands up on the tree, hanging on, with my head turned towards him, my cheek resting against my arm as my hips were moving up and down, fucking his fingers now. Ohhh... no... I was fucking my son's fingers...

"Oh yes... oh god... I want to fuck your fingers... I want to fuck them like a slut..."

I was so hot than... so turned on. It was so hard to keep things in check when my son was doing this to me. Suddenly he took them out. No... it felt so empty. I moaned in disappointment. He stood there looking at me.

"Mom... I want you to take my cock out," He said firmly.

What? His cock? I looked around as if I had to do what he said and wanted to make sure that no one would watch. I saw the man again, seemed like it was the same person but with no dog this time. He was still far away, holding something in his hands, from time to time bringing it to his eyes. Binoculars?

Oh God, this was so crazy! As if in a hypnotic state, I bent down, with my ass out and grabbed my son's belt. I undid it and the buttons of his fly, reaching down into his underwear and grabbing his already semi-hard cock. I pulled it out feeling the hot, stiffening shaft. I looked up at him waiting... waiting for him to say what was coming next.

"Good slut... now put it in your mouth and suck on it."

The praise felt good, as if he was giving me a complement. But it was so much more... If I did what he asked, I was acknowledging what I was... what I always wanted to be. If the other times I submitted to him seemed like an accident, or a way of keeping him from doing something, this was deliberate. There was no mistake, my son simply told me to suck his cock.

I bit my lower lip and licked them, the conflict slowly weakening... my mind slowly giving into my son's demand. I brought his cock to my face, almost touching his purple cock head with my lips, the smell of his pre-cum intoxicating my brain.

"I really want to suck your cock son... but here... in the park? Could we just go somewhere else... somewhere private?" I asked begging.

He shook his head from side to side, relentless, waiting for me to do it.

"Mom... I want you to be a total slut... I want you to do what a whore would do... suck your son's cock in the middle of the day in public."

Oh god no... I couldn't do this... not me. I felt his cock touch my lips. Did he move? The head of his cock was now pressed against my lips and I could taste his pre-cum dripping out of his slit. My hands were on his hips, no, he didn't move, I would have felt it. Did I? Did I move? No I can't! Not here!

Although my brain was screaming to stop this, my mouth slowly parted allowing the head of my son's cock to slip inside with my lips wrapping tightly around it.

"Oh yeah Mommy... that's a good slut... suck on that big dick."

No, No, No! He's my son, and I'm totally naked, here in the park! Somehow half of his big cock was in my mouth now, warm, pulsating. Slut! The word in my mind made my wet pussy twitch. Isn't this what I wanted? Isn't this what I fantasized about?

I pushed my son against the tree and knelt in front of him, never letting his hard cock slip out of my mouth. Oh god he tasted so good, young, fresh, delicious... I felt my nose touch his pubic hair. Oh Jesus... did I swallow his whole cock again? I let it slip out and at the end sucked on the head of it, stroking the shaft slowly.

"Oh God Mom... you are the best at giving head."

His eyes were closed as he leaned his head against the tree, enjoying what my mouth was doing to his cock... my son. I took him in again sucking, deep down my throat, past my tonsils. I repeated it over and over again, making my son moan in pleasure.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eyes and I didn't even disengage, I just turned my head still sucking my son's cock and looked in that direction. It was the man who originally was walking his dog... the man with... binoculars! Oh Jesus, he was looking at us!

I looked up at Tommy just to see his face full of pleasure. Still sucking his cock I looked back to the man. He wasn't that far away, maybe 500 feet, he wasn't coming any closer. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to stop sucking Tommy because he was enjoying it so much, and so was I. I didn't want our engagement to end... god such a slut. I took him in deep again, sucking on my son's pulsating meat.

"OH MOM... I want to fuck you... I want to fuck your pussy... are you ready? Are you ready to spread your legs for me... like a... like a slut?"

I needed to tell him about the man, about the man looking at us, but something inside me told me not to, afraid that this would end. Or was there another reason.

"Oh Tommy wait... let me suck your cock for a little while longer... god I love it... Ummmm," Again I took him in deep.

I twisted my head a little, deep throating my son's cock, giving the stranger a better look. Oh my god why was I doing this? Why was I letting him see what I was doing to my son? Wait... he didn't know... he couldn't know Tommy was my son! Oh god what a feeling, what a rush being watched... sucking my son!

I was so turned on I was attacking his cock, sucking Tommy for all he was worth, like a vacuum. He was moaning, ready to cum. Seemed like at the last moment he pulled me off of his thick cock, holding my head in his hands while I looked at him disappointed.

"Mom, you suck so fucking good... but I want to fuck you... I want to cum inside of you... I want to fuck that pussy you gave birth to me with."

My head was spinning... it was rough... so dirty... my pussy... birth... my son... and he was going to fuck me now... like a slut. I stood up placing my hands on the tree as he moved out of the way, my body hot and trembling. I spread my legs wide and positioned myself without thinking to give the stranger a full view of what was about to happen.

Tommy came up and slapped my ass, sending electricity through my body and making me moan. He positioned his cock at my opening and roughly drove it deep inside of me, burring the whole thing with one stroke. It was so easy, my hole dripping wet. I screamed with passion... Yesss... finally.

He fucked me, he fucked me rough and hard, slapping my ass as he did. My son's cock penetrating me deep inside, deeper than it ever have been before. I looked for the man that was watching us. Oh God, he was still there... watching through his binoculars?

"Jesus Mom... that pussy is so hot... so wet... look at my cock buried so deep inside of you."

It was almost as if he didn't believe what he was doing, as if he had to say it aloud to believe it. I hung on screaming with pleasure from what my son's cock was doing to me... to my pussy. He was moaning loud, about to cum. I pressed my ass hard against him as my son drove his dick deep into my pussy shutting load after load of his cum inside of me... inside of his Mom.

I clenched my pussy hard around his dick and milked him, load after load, going through my own orgasm... powerful... long... hot... wet... slutty. We stayed like this for a minute enjoying the closeness. He reached around and cupped my tits, slowly rubbing them, tugging softly on my hard nipples.

"Mom... you're the best fuck I've ever had... my cock is still hard inside of your hot pussy."

I felt sweat run down my back and I felt my son's cock slowly softening inside of me. He pulled out and stood there in front of me, waiting expectantly. I dropped down to my knees and took him in my mouth, like a hungry slut. Yes... this was one of the best parts... tasting myself... tasting my pussy.

"Oh you like tasting that... ha Mom... you like the taste of pussy?"

Oh no... why did he have to say that! I wasn't a lesbian, I never even thought about being with another woman, but the taste of my pussy was just undeniably good.

"Tommy... I don't... please... Uhhmm..." I mumbled sucking on his cock.

I didn't know what to say. I knew he knew, it was obvious from the way I sucked his cock. I was a little embarrassed to know that my son knew something about me that was so private, so intimate. I just went back to sucking him.

"That's OK Mom... you don't have to say it... I can see it in you."

I cleaned my son's cock off really good and stood up. I looked around and didn't see anyone, even the man that was watching us was gone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.