My Mom's Fuzzy Heart - Cover

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jacob has his eyes on Holly, and lust in his heart, but Holly's his Mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

I carried her directly into the bedroom and set her down gently onto the bed, pulling the covers partially off and then helping her to move onto the sheets, pulling the spread and top sheet on down after I had.

It would be the first time I could ever remember sleeping in Mom's bed with her and from the way she was acting, I felt that I was about to have a memorable night in it. I'd procured the memory of a lifetime out on the couch and I was having a hard time believing my luck.

When I lay down she snuggled right up against me, kissing on my neck and rubbing a palm over my belly, just above my pubes. My dick had been put to good use tonight but it was climbing again already.

"I hope that you aren't feeling guilty or shy now, Jacob."

"Maybe later, right now I'm as happy as I can ever remember being," I said.

"I guess you are at that, you were pretty smooth with your old mother. Who have you been practicing on?" she asked.

"No one, you're the first girl I've ever really kissed," I said.

"That's just amazing, my baby is a natural born cocksman. I couldn't be prouder of you, even though I never imagined being the object of your desires," she said.

"You didn't even get a hint from the slow dancing or anything?"

"I guess I was a little slow on the uptake, but I didn't really have a clue until you were kissing me for so long on the couch. That and the petting on my legs finally woke me up to the fact that you were after a little time between my legs," she said.

"I nearly freaked out when I broke the kiss, intending to nibble and kiss on your neck and throat. I was sure that you were about to protest when you said something," I admitted.

"I wasn't going to protest, I was hot and ready already. I was going to tell you that I didn't think I needed my T-shirt or panties any longer. You didn't let me get it out before you were kissing me again," she said, giggling.

"You didn't mind that I was trying to take advantage of you, since you'd had so much wine?" I asked.

"Mind, I was thrilled. I guess I can tell you now, that I haven't had sex since before you were born. When you asked me out for our first date, it was the first one I'd had in all that time," she said.

"I thought that it might be, but I didn't even hope that you might find me attractive sexually," I said.

"Oh, honey, you just don't know. I've thought about you often, especially since you've grown so fast lately and become so handsome," she said.

"Why didn't you say something or give me some hint?"

"That wouldn't have been right," she said.

"Because you're my mother?"

"I don't really believe in the incest taboo, I've always thought that my dad was too sexy, but I wasn't about to take advantage of your youth. I didn't want to lead you on or try to make you interested in me," she said.

"So it was because I was young and not because I was your son?" I asked, getting a little confused.

"That's the way I saw it, I didn't want to take advantage of your youth and inexperience. I know first hand how that feels and I wasn't going to do it," she said.

"So, since I was the one that made the first move, it was all right?" I asked.

"It was all right with me, it was more than all right. I loved every second of it and I'm astounded at what a good job you did. I hope you already knew that I love you," she said.

"I've never doubted it, but let me ask you; if I'd tried to come on to you more openly would I have gotten anywhere?"

"Yes, of course; if you'd come out and asked me to have sex we would have ended up doing it if I'd thought that you really wanted to, this way was so much better though."

"How so?"

"It was romantic and we didn't have to waste anytime for me to explain that the rest of the world wouldn't approve and how you'd have to be sure and keep it a secret and all. That kind of thing is so boring and definitely un-sexy."

"And you're not going to wake up in the morning feeling all guilty and regretting it?" I asked.

"Not a chance, I don't feel a bit guilty, after all, you're the one that seduced me, and I hope you don't either. I might as well tell you now, I'm a pretty hot little piece, me getting knocked up so early should have given you a hint about that," she said, and giggled again.

"But you said that you didn't go out any after that."

"I knew better, I'd learned better, and that I couldn't trust myself with men. It's just too easy for them to get me going. Now, until you get tired of me, I won't have to worry about that," she said, kissing me on the lips and taking hold of my new hard on.

"I won't get tired of you."

"You might, some young things will put a little on you and leave your head spinning. Then I'll be back to sitting home at night, with no one to scratch my itch," she said.

"Why would I go chasing after someone else when I have such a beautiful willing woman at home?"

"In the first place, you're a male and almost all males want to spread their seed around. That's something else we'll have to talk about later.

"In the second place, you're going to have to start dating someone, it'll just look too funny for a handsome young man like you to sit home with his mother and never ask any other girls out.

"Lastly, you'll have me screwed completely stupid if I have to take care of you by myself. You're a teenager and just learning about sex and it's my guess that you want to practice a lot. I won't complain, but a young stud like you might be more than I can handle full time," she said, and I could tell that she was serious.

"But Mom, you know how shy I am about talking to girls, I'll never get a date," I said, whining I'm sure.

"Don't worry about it, now that you've gotten some on you, it will be a lot easier," she told me, laughing a little.

"We'll be able to do it at least once a day won't we, even if I don't get another girl?" I asked, and I'm sure it sounded like I was pleading.

"We can do it as much as you want to, I won't be turning you down, that isn't right. If you let me know you want some, you're going to get some. You'll back off on your own when you have me walking bow legged and all worn out," she said.

"I'm worried now, I don't want to hurt you or get you rundown."

"You'll have to break in one of the girls at school then, but if you really need to bolster your confidence, you can fuck your Aunt Jenny. You do think she's attractive don't you?" she asked.

"Of course I do, will she let me?" I asked, probably drooling.

"Not if you ask, but if you treat her like you did me, you'll end up with some of her pussy. She's a pushover too, just like I was. Luckily for her, Dad figured that out and put her on the pill before she could follow in my footsteps."

"I didn't know that about Aunt Jenny," I said.

"How did you think she ended up marrying that worthless loser? She didn't even have sense enough to leave him on her own," Mom said.

"Didn't he leave her?" I asked.

"Daddy invited him to make himself scarce after he knocked her around a little that first time."

"And he left, just like that?" I asked.

"Daddy was a marine, Jacob. The invitation included Robert French kissing a 45 Colt Automatic. Daddy convinced Robert that his life would be shortened significantly if he stayed much longer, as much as forty-five minutes or so."

"Oh, Gramps threatened to murder him."

"I think it would be more correct to say that Daddy promised to murder him. Dad considered it pest removal," she said.

"But Gramps would go to jail for killing him."

"Maybe, maybe not, but even if he were caught it wouldn't do anything for Robert. I think that weighed on Robert's mind a little. I know that your father was very interested in settling our difficulties after Daddy had a talk with him," she said, grinning.

"But what does that have to do with me, and Aunt Jenny, I don't understand how you think I can get with her. You said that she wouldn't be willing."

"She won't just walk into the bedroom and get naked for you. We'll invite her out for dinner, just the three of us. Maybe we should take her to Jefferson's, for dinner and dancing and plenty of champagne. It worked on me didn't it," she said.

"Do you think it will work on her too?"

"Of course it will, if she squawks after things get going, I'll just help you hold her down, she'll thank us for it later," Mom said.

"Thank us, that sounds like rape to me, and I doubt she'll thank us."

"You just make sure that you make her come like you did me. She'll thank us, remember, she hasn't had a date in a couple of years herself," she said.

"If you think that's what we should do, then I'm for it. I don't want to make her mad at us, but now that you mention it, I do want to fuck her, bad. She's almost as pretty as you are," I said.

"Now you see that I was telling you the truth about flattery, look where it got you," she said, smiling.

"I'm thinking of getting right back there too."

I pulled her to me for a serious kiss and as I teased a nipple, she stroked my dick. It was already fully hard and her hand on it made me buck my hips. She broke the kiss though.

"You wouldn't mind too much if I tried to give you a blowjob would you? I've never even tried one."

"I don't see any drawbacks at all," I said, grinning myself now.

"Good."

Mom started kissing her way down toward my dick, and when she kissed across my belly I shivered in anticipation. I'd never had a blowjob and even if she had never given one, I was betting that I was going to like it.

When she came into range she licked my dick like a Popsicle and I approved of her technique so far. My hips bucked again when she took the head into her mouth and began sucking and wiggling her tongue around it. As she took more of it into her mouth, she began working her tongue all over it, concentrating on the bottom side. I loved it.

I was about halfway home when she pulled her mouth off and licked around the head a little before speaking.

"I'll have to practice some more later, my mouth is tired and my pussy is hot. Can I be on top this time?" she asked.

"Be my guest."

"I've never tried this either, but I've read that it is fun this way. We'll try it doggie style next time," she said.

Mom straddled my hips and aimed me with her hand as she lowered herself onto my boner. It felt delicious and I had to hold myself from thrusting up into her. It took her a few tries, but finally she had me all the way inside her and she settled her luscious ass onto my thighs.

I reached for her titties and when she leaned toward me I was able to get one in each hand. As I flicked and teased the nipples with my thumbs, she started doing something with her insides that felt wonderful. It was as if her pussy was milking my dick.

We weren't able to go so slow for very long and soon she was pumping her hips up and down and I was thrusting up toward her to her rhythm. I didn't know if I could find it from this angle, but I let one hand down to feel for her clitty. I did find it and as I wiggled it gently Mom started moaning and fucking me even faster.

Her excitement increased mine too, and I started thrusting up harder while she was humping down with more force. My hand was constantly losing contact with her button but finding it again always met with her approval.

Finally, her ass got into high gear and I couldn't keep up with her man in the boat. I settled for taking one of her great ass cheeks in each hand and holding on for dear life. Mom went off soon after that and as she slowed her humping, I started pumping harder into her wet heaven; then the deed was done and I started putting come up in her and loving the feel of it leaving.

Mom sagged down onto me and kissed me soundly, then trailed her lips off to kiss and nibble around my ear and neck. I kept my purchase on her ass cheeks, pinching and petting them and I even managed to get up the nerve to tickle her pucker.

"Oh, that feels different, and I've read about that too. It won't be long before you're pushing that log up there, will it?" she asked.

"I hadn't thought that far ahead, but I'll probably try it if you don't mind," I said.

"You have to remember to be a little more forceful about what you want, Jacob. Repeat after me: 'Mom, I'm going to fuck your little asshole when I get ready' say it that way," she said.

"Mom, I'm going to fuck your little asshole when I get ready, and probably several times more."

"That's my baby, and now that I've got my breath back, I'm going to clean up our mess," she said.

Her mouth was back on my dick in seconds and she licked, sucked and kissed until all the sticky was gone. I got another hard on of course but I had something that I wanted to try now. I decided to take my cue from the hints she'd been giving me.

"You need to lay on your back now, Mom. It's time for me to start my pussy licking lessons."

"You don't have to do that."

"I know that I don't have to, but you have to. You have to lay on your back and let me lick your pussy," I said.

"But you just made a mess in there and I need to go clean myself up," she said.

"You need to do what I told you to. If you're a good girl, I'll give you a taste or two while I'm at it," I told her, giving one of her ass cheeks a good swat while I was at it.

Mom spread her beautiful legs and I got between then to nibble under her heart. I wasn't grossed out by the mess, and in fact, I liked it. I saved a mouthful and rose to lie on her, putting a big kiss on her lips and dribbling our combined juices into her mouth. She licked my lips clean before I returned to her pussy for more.

I was hard again by the time I'd finished but I was sleepy by now too so we snuggled together, spoon like, and I drifted off to sleep.

We'd been up late the night before and Mom was still asleep when I woke at eleven. We had come un-spooned in the night and Mom was draped over me, her titties on my chest and one of her legs over mine. I reached down to pet it and ended up fondling everything in range.

Thinking about what she had said last night, especially about me fucking Aunt Jenny, made my dick hard again, and as I slipped a finger to Mom's pussy to play, I got a little of her oily juice started. When my finger was good and slippery, I rubbed it over her clit and started stroking it gently. Mom awoke with a moan and reached to kiss me.

After some short preliminaries she started to straddle me and mount, but I turned her back to the bed and got between her legs instead. She placed my dick, which was throbbing with need, and I pushed it up her slowly.

"Oh, that's good baby; I can't believe you're just getting started and are so good at it already," she said, sighing.

"You're barely started yourself, Mom, and you are damned good. It just feels so good to have my dick up in you."

"It feels good for you to put it up me too, I may get jealous watching you put it to Jenny. I'll be good though, she needs a good fucking, almost as bad as I did."

"I still don't know about you holding her down if she doesn't want to," I said.

"It won't come up, but I will if I have to. We can make it easy by just acting normal and then letting nature take its course, or our course."

"How will we do it?" I asked.

"I'll invite her to come over Friday and spend the weekend. The best part of being a teacher is that you usually don't have to work on Saturday, and she'll be ready to have some fun, any fun. We'll provide it for her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.