My Mom's Fuzzy Heart - Cover

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jacob has his eyes on Holly, and lust in his heart, but Holly's his Mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

I know I'm just a fourteen-year-old kid but I'm a big fourteen-year-old kid. My size was from my biological father and he was a big man.

He'd played college ball at the University of Miami and he'd started all four years at tight end. He was six five and weighed two sixty and none of it was fat at that time. I wasn't there yet but I was big boned, five eleven and weighed one seventy already.

I played junior varsity football and I was a wrestler too, I wasn't a stranger to the weight room, but boxing had always been my favorite sport. I'd begged Mom for boxing lessons since I was eight and she'd given in on my tenth birthday. I didn't want anything stupid to ruin our evening but this asshole wasn't giving me much choice, and I had no worries about the outcome if it came to blows.

Standing up quickly caused my chair to make a noise as it shot back from me.

"Sir, please leave us alone, you're not wanted here." I said, much more loudly than necessary, trying to make my voice firm and sound grown up.

My hope was that who ever served as bouncers in here would hear a ruckus and come over. The asshole must have been a lot drunker than my first estimate because he yelled back at me.

"Sit down and shut up, you little shit, before I slap you into next week."

Mom was about to faint now and it seemed taking care of butt wipe would be left up to me. Just at that time a man that looked as big as a porta-potty came up behind the loudmouth and laid a massive arm around his shoulders.

"Right this way, sir, I'll show you to your car," he said into asshole's ear.

The drunk wrenched himself free and turned around to see who had invaded his personal space. It was the wrong move since he hadn't even finished moving his head upward to try and find the bouncers face, when a giant hand clamped down on the side of his neck and raised him up until his toes were just touching the floor.

The bouncer looked at me and apologized for the interruption to our evening as he literally dragged the offender off toward the rear of the place. I was surprised, since I assumed they would throw him out the door.

Mom was still pretty upset and she said she was sure everyone was looking at us, and maybe we should just leave. Trying to calm her down wasn't working and pointing out that all the men had been looking at her all night anyway didn't help much.

Mom tried to laugh it off but in the end she couldn't. I couldn't remember ever being this mad. It seemed as if the drunk had ruined the whole evening for both of us. Right about now I was wishing I could get my hands on the fat son of a bitch.

The maitre d' showed up about this time and he literally begged our forgiveness. He seemed more upset than Mom and so sincere that I nearly started to feel sorry for him. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I asked him why the asshole had been taken to the back instead of being ejected.

He explained that the gentleman was being held for the police and that Jefferson's would be filing charges against him for disturbing the peace. He told us that this sort of thing hardly ever happened, but when a rowdy patron failed to leave after being asked, Jefferson's always filed charges.

"Just because we have a band, dance floor and serve alcohol doesn't mean we are operating a honky-tonk. We aren't trying to run a pickup bar and would really rather not have single men coming here thinking they'll find unattached women. I know that there are places like that and I have nothing against them, Jefferson's isn't one of them though," he said.

We thanked him and asked if he could have the waiter bring our check, since we felt we should leave now. The look in his eyes made me think he was going to cry and I was afraid he might get on his knees and beg us to stay.

He acted as if the whole incident had been his fault. A look at Mom told me that she was feeling sorry for him too. I think she was also beginning to realize that it was going to be a bigger and more embarrassing scene, if we left with him asking us to stay, than if we just sat back down and let it blow over.

Telling him we would stay caused him to look so relieved. He said that of course our evening would be taken care of by the house because of our unfortunate experience. He asked us to please come again and give them another chance to show us that Jefferson's was indeed a respectable place.

We finally assured him that we would and he left. He hadn't been gone two minutes when our waiter and another one came to our table with a giant bottle of champagne and one of those silver ice buckets that you always see in the movies.

They fiddled with the top and got it open and then placed a glass in front of mom and one in front of me. The waiter poured Mom's and was about to pour mine when I told him I wasn't old enough. He looked at Mom and told her if it was all right with her, he wouldn't tell. This finally got to her and she laughed.

"Go ahead, I'm sure my knight in shining armor can handle at least one glass," she said, giggling.

He poured and left us.

The band hadn't missed a note during the whole thing and after Mom had a sip or two, I led her back onto the dance floor for another few dances. We resumed our former cuddle and tried to finish settling down.

"Jacob, that loud man scared me but you were so brave; he was much older than you and bigger too," she said, whispering in my ear.

"He was mostly just fatter than me, Holly, and he had to be really drunk. He knew he didn't have a hope of dancing with a girl as beautiful as you. My part was mostly just stalling until the bouncer came over," I said.

"You're so sweet to me," she said, squeezing me tighter.

She molded her luscious body and heavenly titties even closer to me and wiggled her lower abdomen against my ever-present boner, then she held her head back and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips before putting her head back on my shoulder and making a little sigh.

I was emboldened and dropped my hands lower onto her cheeks and squeezed them. She surprised me when she wiggled more firmly against junior.

We stayed and danced every slow song until the place closed. As the evening wore on the faster ones diminished and during the last forty-five minutes they were all slow.

My hands were now pretty familiar with my mother's pert backside and I'm sure my prick dribbled precum for the last hour at least. Mom did her best with the champagne but there was no hope of her making a dent in it and she was about as tipsy as I'd ever seen her, but even that wasn't anywhere near drunk.

The lights came up after the last song and Mom and I made our way out to the car. I got the door for her and she gave me a long leisurely look with her skirt nearly to her hips. Of course I went back to a full erection and as I made my way to the driver's seat, I noticed that Mom's skirt was still nearly all the way up.

When I shut the door, the light went out, and I lost my view. I thought about it so much on the way home that I nearly turned on the inside light, but I restrained myself.

When we got home, I walked Mom to the door and we stopped on the porch.

"I had a wonderful time, Jacob, you were such a gentleman and so brave to stand up to that loud man," she said, bragging on me.

"I had a great time too, Holly, you were the prettiest girl there and I was proud that you were with me," I said.

She raised her lips to get a goodnight kiss and I was happy to oblige. It started softly and then Mom surprised me by licking at my lips until I parted them. When I did, she pressed her tongue into my mouth and we both got more passionate.

My arms found their own way around her and hugged her to me, delighting in the pressure from her breasts and she put her hands in my hair, holding my lips tighter to hers. Of course I let my hands slide down to cup her cheeks and pull her hips to me. She must have been a little tipsier than I thought, because she wiggled herself against my straining erection again. We broke the kiss.

"I guess I'd better be going, Holly, can we go out again next weekend?" I asked.

"I'd love to, Jacob, call me during the week and we can decide where and when."

"I will, goodnight."

After another peck on the lips, I turned back toward my car as she went inside. I know it was a little strange, but keeping up the illusion seemed to be working fine somehow and I wasn't about to change things.

How many guys wake up to the fact that they want to do the deed with their unsuspecting mother one day, and by the weekend, are able to French kiss her while groping her ass and rubbing their hard dick against her stomach, and get cooperation instead of a ringing slap across the jaw. I thought things were going pretty damned well.

This was all just theory for me. Since Gramps had started my subscription to Penthouse, I had studied the letters religiously. I understood that they were fiction, but they also described different methods of seduction and how to go about it in great detail.

They might not be true but at least they provided plausible scenarios for someone like me who had no experience. I was providing my own opportunity but my plan of action would necessarily have to come from those descriptions and other stories I'd read. It wasn't a good substitute for actual experience but it would just have to serve.

Hanging out by my car for a few minutes gave me time to consider my options. It seemed too early to go for it yet, but Mom had gotten a snoot full and seemed in a really receptive mood.

She had enjoyed the close dancing and the goodnight kiss as much as I had and the asshole incident had also colored her view of me somewhat. I felt that she saw me as a young man who could protect her now, instead of her little boy of just a few days before.

There was something else going on too, Mom seemed to me to be deferring to my judgment now, on some level at least. When I'd called her hand about scolding me for peeking up her dress, she had not only changed her tone right away, but now she was making sure I got better and better peeks.

She practically squirmed when I told her how beautiful she was and how sexy she looked. She had even gone out and bought a new outfit for our date tonight, and not just any old outfit either. It was by far the sexiest and most revealing thing I'd ever seen her wear.

It was a big decision for me but I probably should put it off until the last minute. I decided to go into the house, change into a T-shirt and some sweat shorts, and settle down on the living room sofa to see if Mom made an appearance. If she just went directly to bed it would be off for tonight. If she came to sit in the living room with me, and if she had another glass or two of wine, my dilemma might resolve itself. I went back into the house.

"Mom, I'm home," I yelled.

"I'm in my room changing, I'll be out in a minute and you can tell me all about your date," she said, through her bedroom door.

It looked good so far and I went into my room to change. My dick had been hard for so long tonight and it was aching. Going into my bathroom, I yanked it until I had a good come; better safe than sorry.

I'd heard a lot of rumors about blue balls, and even though it didn't seem to be coming to that. There was no need for me to take any chances. Yanking my crank would also help keep me from having a hair trigger, and since I'd never even had a sniff of pussy, any help in that area would be good. If I got hard again right off, I might even act like I needed to piss and come do it again.

Returning to the kitchen and pouring Mom a glass of wine was next. I took it into the living room and put it on the end table, then grabbed the remote to check the channel guide.

My luck was holding, since an old-time romantic chick-flick was starting in about ten minutes. I switched to that channel and turned the sound down to wait. After thinking about it a few seconds, I hopped up and killed most of the lights in the house, and dimmed those in the living room.

I'd just regained my seat when Mom came out and sat beside me. She had on a long T-shirt and presumably panties, but they weren't visible from my angle. She wasn't wearing a bra but that was normal, since she never slept in one. Even when she sat down, and the T-shirt slid up her thighs, the panties or no panties question was still undecided.

The T-shirt wasn't cotton, it was of some kind of satiny material. It was thinner than cotton and it seemed to cling to her, especially her breasts. I couldn't see through it, but I could plainly see her nipples and I could tell that they weren't aroused at the moment.

"Oh, you poured me a glass of wine," Mom said.

"Sure, you always have a couple or three before bedtime," I said, hoping.

"I know, but I've already had several on my date with Jacob tonight, he took me to Jefferson's and it was so much fun; he was so nice. We had a great time but I might have overdone the wine a little, especially after the champagne came."

"You had champagne? Kewl. Jacob must be a big spender."

"Well, the champagne was on the house, but I don't want to think about what caused that. How was your date?" she asked.

"It was fantastic, you should have seen the new outfit Holly bought, just for our date. She was the hottest thing I've ever seen and I felt so proud walking into the restaurant with her."

"I'm glad you had fun, are you going out with her again?"

"Next weekend, I think I'm going to ask her to go steady with me," I said.

"Isn't that a little quick?" she asked.

"In one way, I guess so, but you know we've known each other all our lives and she's just way too special to let me give some creep a chance to ask her out," I said.

"What if she doesn't want to go steady?"

"Well, if I'm not special to Holly, then I don't think I should be going out with her, considering the way I feel about her," I said.

"I'm sure she likes you but maybe she won't be sure yet."

"If she can't make up her own mind then she should let me make it up for her, either that or just turn me down when I ask her out," I said.

"I suppose you're right."

This detailed discussions about our alter egos was getting a little weird to me, but now that I could see the pubes, I didn't want Mom getting the notion that she could string it out. She wasn't so far out of high school that she didn't remember that a steady girlfriend was, sooner or later, expected to share a little pussy with her main squeeze. That's probably why she was in the position she was in today.

I sure as hell wasn't going to mention my thoughts on this, but I didn't think a little foreshadowing could hurt much. After all, if this dating scheme wasn't going to do the trick for me, I needed to find out and think up another plan. Obviously I wasn't going to be the first one in Mom's panties but I damned sure meant to be next, one way or the other.

"Want to watch a movie, Mom? You'll like the one that's about to start," I said, hoping to change the subject.

"It's getting a little late, but what the heck, I'm not sleepy or tired and we don't have to get out of bed until we want to tomorrow," she said.

I had to bite my tongue to keep the smart crack about not getting out of bed from escaping my lips.

"Great, hey your well's gone dry," I said.

Picking up her now empty wine glass, I went to the kitchen to get her a refill. One more wouldn't put her out but I needed to keep a close eye on her after this. It would be a big downer if she fell asleep on me, or if she decided to toddle off to bed. I wanted to let her get into the movie before trying to get the ball rolling.

I paid attention to Mom's lap on my return while trying not to be obvious. She was wearing panties, probably cotton ones. This might work to my advantage since if I got my hands on her thighs, to start caressing them; having a bare pussy might make her nervous and cause her to bolt.

God damn, I was tired of trying to think out every angle of this when all that mattered to me was easing her down onto her back on the couch and sliding her the meat. Paying strict attention to my plan was necessary now though.

I was flying blind, but a hasty mistake by trying to go to fast had to be prevented. Getting very far meant having to get it done; if she stopped me in progress, she would be wise to my designs on her body and forewarned for later attempts.

I didn't have one bit of experience in seduction of any kind; however, it had been a constant topic of study for me for the last two years. Most, probably all, of the stories that comprised my learning material were largely a figment of someone's imagination, but I hoped I was smart enough to tell buttermilk from sour milk and decide what was possible, what was probable and what was fabricated out of whole cloth. Patience and observation were going to be my best tools.

I plopped down beside Mom, after handing her the glass. The movie was just starting and I turned up the volume so we could hear, then leaned back and put my arm around her. She snuggled up against me a little.

One of her legs was pressed right up against mine and the flesh-to-flesh contact was electric for me. She wasn't quite close enough for her near titty to press against me but she wasn't far from it.

I already knew that claiming a piss break and spanking junior again, a little later, was going to be necessary. Right before making my move would probably be the best time for it. Meanwhile I caressed her arm and shoulder with the hand I had around her and tried to get the mood of the movie in mind.

I let time pass for a while, mainly just holding mom. I'd read that nothing makes a woman feel more safe and secure and loved than just holding her and I couldn't see where it could hurt.

About twenty minutes into the movie and with Mom still alert, I begged off for a bathroom break and asked her if she wanted another glass of wine. She agreed to one more.

I went back and choked the piss out of my best friend then I recalled one of the pube showing panty shots she'd given me tonight, for inspiration as I stroked myself to another gusher. It took longer than earlier tonight and I figured my hair trigger was on safety for a while.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.