Hanky - Cover

Hanky

Copyright© 2006 by HotIndianPen

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It is about a son, his mother and sister-in-law

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

The next morning being a Sunday all three woke up late. As Kalpana finished her bath and was coming down the stairs she saw Ashik standing at the bottom of the stairs. Seeing him staring at her she retraced a few steps and stood still at the top of the stairs. Ashik then bent his head and looked up giving her an impression that he wanted to peep under her sari. Kalpana saw his motive and bracing herself she lifted her sari a little.

Ashik could only see her bare feet. His eyes could not see up her inner thighs. Then he sat down on the stairs and looked up. Thus his eyes could see her legs but nothing more. His eyes requested her to lift her sari up.

Kalpana smiled and shaking her head in protest lifted her sari a little more.

Ashik again bent his head down. This time, his eyes were able to see the dark patch at the top of her thighs. His eyes pleaded for more.

Kalpana stepped down two rungs. Ashik now had a clear vision of her legs up to her knees. 'Lift a little more' he spoke softly.

Kalpana's desire flared up. She felt moistness creeping between her thighs. Shaking her head she stepped down another rung.

This movement allowed Ashik to look upon her thighs a little. He felt his cock burning inside his tracksuit and instinctively one of his hands reached his aroused cock.

Kalpana saw him fondling his cock and her eyes went wild. Her eyes questioned with 'what are you doing?'

Ashik held his stiff cock in his hands and pointed its head towards her.

Kalpana's body sizzled at his lewd exposure and without knowing she had come down one rung.

Ashik then felt she was interested to have a look at his cock. He turned to see if his mother was nearby and seeing that she was not there he slid his track pants down a little.

Kalpana could only see his pubic hair. She was getting impatient and her eyes motioned him to pull his pants down.

Now sit was Ahisk's turn to say no. He shook his head while his eyes asked her to lift her sari.

Kalpana could not say no. She slowly raised her sari up. Ashik's eyes popped up as he saw her creamy glistening thighs. He motioned her to come down a little but Kalpana's eyes were riveted on his open tract suit. Ashik pulled down his tracksuit but hid his cock in his hand. His eyes looked up at hers and they conveyed the desired message.

Braving herself Kalpana pulled her sari up her thighs. The bottoms of her black panties were visible to Ashik's eys.

Looking at her panties, Ashik let go o his cock. It was a sight to behold. His cock shuddered and he holding his cock in his hand motioned her to remove her panties.

Kalpana's hand unconsciously moved her panty top. She slid her fingers inside the waistband and slowly drew them out of her body. She had to end to remove her panties and this Ashik's eyes could not see beyond her thighs. Holding her panties in her hand Kalpana teased him.

Ashik's eyes pleaded her to expose her body.

Kalpana did not oblige but threw her panties down to him.

Ashik held her panties in his hand and placed it on his cock. His cock shot up a little on feeling the soft texture of her panties on it.

Kalpana's eyes popped up. Her hands again held the sari and slowly she started to lift them up.

Ashik's eyes were glued on the exposing part of her thighs. He impatiently waited and as Kalpana lifted her sari fully up; his eyes were rewarded with the dark patch of her pubic hair. By the time Ashik could see them clearly, Kalpana let her sari fall down shutting off the scene and smiled at him.

Ashik knowing very well that the game was over, lamely tucked back his cock inside his tracksuit and got up.

Seeing him tucked up Kalpana came down the steps and as Ashik tried to catch her, she moved out of his reach.

Ashik took a few steps forward only to retrace as he saw his mother coming out of her room.

As it was Sunday he felt desperate. He could find neither Kalpana nor his mother alone even for a few minutes. This was annoying him and as he could not find any reason to have either of them alone.

At last it was time for breakfast and Ashik looked at his mother and motioned her to sit next to him at the table. Kalpana did not see him signaling his mother who came over and sat next to him.

Ashik without eyeing his mother slid his left hand down below the table and placed it on his mother's knees.

This act made her mother to shudder a little and without showing any signs of it she moved her thighs closer to her son.

Ashik on feeling his mother's thighs touch his, he started to knead her knees and slid his hand between her thighs.

This feeling was arousing his mother and as she knew it was going to be out of her control, hence she started the conversation. 'I think I have to go to the market to fetch some vegetables.'

Those words made both Kalpana and Ashik to stop eating and stare at her. Both of them could not believe what they had heard.

'I will be back before lunch' she said again.

After finishing the breakfast, Ashik sat silent at the table for almost 10 minutes it took his mother to change, carry a basket and depart. All this time Kalpana was busy cleaning up the plates and when Ashik finally heard the door slam behind him he steadily got up and treading his way reached the door and bolted it from inside.

After bolting the door he stood there for a few seconds and then taking a deep breath as he turned, Kalpana who was watching his actions found her gaze riveted to his track pants which were sporting a huge bulge.

Kalpana on seeing him carry a hard-on which was obvious stood rooted to the spot near the sofa shuddering with excitement.

Ashik slowly retraced his steps back and on reaching Kalpana, he put his hand inside the pocket of his tracksuit and came out holding the black panties, which Kalpana had discarded from her body a few hours ago.

Ashik dangled the black panties in front of her and when Kalpana opened her mouth in surprise (awe) he said 'allow me to put this back on you.'

Kalpana stood mesmerized on hearing his words.

Ashik then caressed Kalpana's cheeks with her panties and moving it he brushed it over her bosom and coming further down he caressed her waist and navel with it.

Kalpana's whole body was on fire. She sizzled at the touch of her own panties on her face and body and as Ashik finally brushed the panties where he intended to put them (on her womanhood) her insides started to get moist. She stood still allowing him to have his way.

Ashik after pressing the panties over her womanhood went on his knees in front of her. First he made her remove her sandals one by one and then after taking hold of her right leg he caressed her toe, her fingers and then caressed the underside of her foot.

Kalpana could not even more her eyelids.

Ashik after caressing her foot lifted it up above the ground and slid her leg into one of the opening of her panties. He quickly put the other foot too inside the panties. Now both her legs were inside the panties.

Ashik then without lifting her sari managed to push the panties up till they reached her knees. Leaving it there Ashik soothed her sari to fall down covering her panties and legs.

Then moving closer Ashik put his hands inside her sari and this time he slid them behind her legs and caressing her calf muscles, he held her panties suspended on her knees.

Holding her panties he lifted them up until they reached up her thighs ad covered the small mounds of her buttocks.

Kalpana feeling his hand fondling her bare buttocks started creaming her juices out.

After fondling her buttocks Ashik pulled her panties up covering her buttocks fully and then moving his hands to the front he snapped the panties squarely over her womanhood. As her panties were finally snuggled on her body, Ashik got up slowly to see Kalpana sweating profusely with heat and lust.

Standing fully erect in front of her he put his hand under her chin and lifting it up said softly 'do you know why my mom went to the market?'

Kalpana acted innocent and shaking her head said 'no tell me.'

'She wanted me to put these on you' he said.

'How did she know that you had my panties?' she asked.

'I showed it to her' he lied.

'Now that you have put them on me, call her back' she said jokingly.

'No, I want to remove them from your body' he said.

'If you wanted to remove them, then why did you put them on me first?' she asked, getting fully stimulated.

'Coz, I would love to have the pleasure of removing your panties from your body, ' he replied.

'What will you gain in removing them?' she asked teasingly.

'I can see what they are covering' he replied.

'You had a glimpse of it in the morning, does it not suffice' she asked him?

'What I saw was just a dark patch and nothing else, while you had a devils view' he said.

'What did I see?' she asked moving closer and biting his ear.

'You saw this' he said thrusting his hot bulge to nudge her waistline.

'Can I see it again?' asked Kalpana surprising Ashik with her words.

'Be my guest' he said staking a step back.

Kalpana then placed her hands on the waistband of his tracksuit and looking down at his bulge, she said 'it looks frightening.'

'Don't be scared, it is harmless' he said.

'Will it attack me if I free it?' she asked.

'No, it just wants to slide in warm wet enclosures' he said.

'What enclosures?' she questioned him pushing the tracksuit down his legs and baring his cock fully.

'Warm and wet holes, ' he replied.

'Thank God. I don't have an enclosure to hold this monster in' she said gripping his cock in her hand.

'Don't be so sure. I think you have a few' he said.

'Not so big and deep as to hold him in' she said.

'Then how did you manage to accommodate your husband's, ' he asked.

'Oh! His was much smaller' she lied. 'This is not made for me but for your dear mother' she replied.

Hearing her talk about his mother, Ashik's cock grew stronger and its head turned purple in heat.

'Look how he is vibrating thinking of the place from where he popped out. It would fit her perfectly' she said.

'How can you be so sure of it?' he asked.

'Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing it, ' she replied and looked deep into his face for his reactions.

Hearing those words he looked surprised and said 'really?'

'Yes, I was honored with its sight' she replied.

'Then you have beat me in the race' he said.

'Yes, and she has a beautiful thing between her legs' she said.

'Did you like seeing it?' he asked.

'I just had a glimpse like you had mine' she replied back.

'I want to see yours' he said.

'Who's stopping you' she said and before he could reply she put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips hard.

This lewd talk about his mother and her nearness was too much for Ashik. He quickly disengaged from her hold and stepping out of his pants and removing his top he moved towards Kalpana with his erect prick standing tall.

Kalpana seeing his nude figure move towards her, she baked out until she felt a wall behind her.

Ashik on having her cornered moved in front of her and taking hold of her hair band he first undid her hair and let them fall on her back.

Kalpana shook her head to make her hair fall on her back.

He then placed his hands over her shoulders and slid the top of her sari down her arms and let it fall down. As he stood looking at her petite breasts ensconced in her blouse his hand moved down to her waist and pulled her sari out from her body in a jerk.

Kalpana sizzled at his rudeness. Then the actions which followed made Kalpana his slave.

Ashik after removing her sari put both his hands on her blouse and as he was fondling her small breasts, he suddenly held the flaps of her blouse and tore it out of from her body with force.

Kalpana felt the thin fabric of her blouse being ripped from her body leaving behind some bruises on her chest. Then with the same recklessness, Ashik ripped her bra out which made the thin plastic clamps holding her bra to fly across the room.

Kalpana stood panting waiting for his next move.

It was a simple notion in which Ashik pulled the cords of her petticoat to let it fall on the ground but the force with which he pulled out her thin panties shook Kalpana.

Kalpana felt her panties just tear away from her body and she did not even feel it is a bit.

On being totally nude Kalpana lifted her hands up in total surrender.

It was then that Ashik started manipulating her body. First he came closer to her and holding her hands in one of his he pinned Kalpana to the wall and with his other hand he started to maul her breasts while his mouth ravished every pore of her face.

Kalpana's juices started flowing and wetting her and in the heat of the passion she moved one of her legs between his thighs and caressed him under his balls with her bare thighs.

Ashik on feeling her warm thighs brush his underside, held the leg which was playing with his body and lifting it up, he positioned his erect cock to the opening of her cunt.

Then with one swift action he put his cock in the opening of her cunt and plastering his lips over hers he rammed his cock into her hot opening.

At first Ashik just felt the soft lips of her cunt and when the tip of his cock entered deeper he felt her hot insides which made him pound his cock harder and deeper into her moist hot cunt.

Kalpana's eyes went wide as his massive cock ripped her tender skin and planted deep inside her cunt. Then as Ashik started thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt with vigor, the pain which Kalpana felt earlier gave way to passion and she started to reciprocate his thrusts with more fervor.

Her moves made Ashik go wild and he fucked her harder and harder and soon when ;both where on the verge of exploding, it was Ashik who on the final thrust removed his cock out and letting her have a look at it, shot his cum over her body. His hot cum shot like a spray from his cock and it landed all over her navel and when Ashik let her hands loose, Kalpana came forward and hugged him with want and passion.

It took Ashik a few minutes to subdue Kalpana's passion and when he felt she was relaxing back to normalcy he carried her and laid her upon the sofa and when she opened her eyes to look at him he asked 'did you like it?'

'You were a brute' she replied.

'Yes, I got carried away thinking you won't allow my cock inside your cunt, ' he replied.

'Why?' she asked looking puzzled.

'You said your enclosures are too small, ' he replied.

Hearing it she replied 'you are silly.'

'What?' questioned Ashik?

'I was just teasing you, ' she said.

'You mean you did not feel any pain when I entered you, ' he asked?

'The only pain I felt was your heat, your passion and of filling my hole with your hot cock, ' she said.

'So your cunt can take any size?' he asked.

'Yes, it is made of elastic and can take your rock hard cock too, ' she replied.

'I thought I had ripped your cunt and you were bleeding, ' he said.

'The only time I bled was when your brother did it to me the first time, ' she shot back.

'Tell me about my brother, ' he said.

'What do you want to know about him?' she asked naughtily.

'Tell me about his behavior in bed, what he like most? Is his cock big?

'Yes, he too carries a big cock but is not as well built as you and, ' she said looking at his well muscled body 'and he likes to come in my mouth more than my pussy, ' she completed the sentence.

'You mean he shoots his cum in your mouth' he asked a little puzzled.

'Yes, why? She asked.

'I cant believe it' he said.

'Why?' she repeated again.

'You have such a tight wet pussy and why does he go for your mouth?' he asked.

'Have you ever let a woman suck your cock?' she whispered it in his ear.

'No you are the only woman who has seen my cock, ' he replied.

'That's why you don't know its pleasure, ' she said.

'Is it that wonderful to have a cock sucked by a woman?' he asked waiting anxiously for her answer.

'It's like being in heaven, ' she replied.

'I don't believe it, ' he said.

'You try it and you will change your views, ' she said.

'I hope Mama does it to me, ' he said.

'Why, you don't want me to do it?' she said looking at him with lustful eyes.

'Will you, can you?' he asked looking surprised.

'Yes, I would but you may have to repay back, ' she said.

'How?' he asked?

'I will tell you when the time comes, ' she replied.

'Okay fine, ' he said.

'Are you ready to do anything I ask for?' she asked naughtily.

'Anything under the Sun, ' he replied.

'Then come straddle my chest, ' she said.

Ashik got up and placing his legs by her side sat on her tummy.

'Come over my chest, ' she commanded.

Ashik moved up and squat just under her breasts.

Kalpana slid her body down a little and accommodating him held his cock in her hands and slid it between the mounds of her breasts.

Ashik on finding his cock between her warm breasts started to regain its strength.

Kalpana too saw his head bulging out from under her breasts and said 'look it is already trying to reach my mouth.'

'I think he is thirsty, ' he replied.

'No he is not thirsty, but he is getting wild, ' she replied.

'Tame him then, ' he shot back.

'Yes, let him come near my mouth, I will bite him' she said.

'Pardon him today and the next time if he goes wild you can bite him, ' he said.

'Ah! That's good. Now he is behaving fine' she said fondling its bulbous head in her hand.

'He has gained his full vigor, ' he said.

'I think he is eager to lunge inside my mouth, ' she said.

'Yes, that's why he is so impatient, ' he said pushing his cock further up till its head touched her chin.

'It's lovely and warm. Come up then, ' she complied.

Ashik lifted himself a little till his erect cock was posed over her little mouth.

Kalpana held his cock in both her hands.

Ashik gave a light jerk. He felt the head of his cock touch her lips and he shuddered.

'Getting impatient, ' asked Kalpana opening her mouth.

'Yes, yes, ' said Ashik as he felt his cock head slip between her lips. He felt his cock head touch her warm tongue. He went crazy and gave it another push.

Kalpana opened her mouth wide and engulfed his cock in her mouth.

Ashik went berserk with lust. He started thrusting his cock deeper into her hot mouth.

Kalpana sucked his cock right into the well of her mouth.

Ashik continued thrusting it deeper and deeper. Kalpana's eyes went wide with surprise. She looked up at him. His face had turned crimson. He could not stop his thrusts any more. He bent over her and held her head in his hands. Tightening his hold over her head he started fucking her mouth. This was what Kalpana wanted. She opened her mouth wider while Ashik continued ramming his cock deeper into her mouth. At one moment Kalpana felt his balls in her mouth.

Ashik could not control any longer. He slid his legs back and moving them over Kalpana's body he started to fuck her mouth like he was fucking her cunt in and out.

Kalpana loved his cock ramming inside her mouth and also as this thrusts were making his feet to thrash her body, she went wild and when Ashik shot his load in her mouth she gulped down every ounce of it.

Ashik kept on thrashing her mouth like he was never going to stop. Kalpana moved her arms over his buttocks and held them for support. At last when Ashik's cock went limp in her mouth he slid it out and looking deep into her eyes he thanked her.

Kalpana on seeing his satisfied face smiled at him and whispered 'you have a promise to keep.'

'Yes, I remember it, ' he said.

'Are you ready?' she asked.

'Yes, very much, ' he replied.

'Then get up, ' she ordered.

Ashik got up like a tame animal and as Kalpana directed him he went on his knees on the carpet.

Kalpana got up and sitting on the sofa in front of kneeling Ashik, she held his head in her hands and pulled it down between her thighs.

Ashik went down between her thighs and started lapping her cunt lips and when he was about to stick his tongue into her cunt, she stopped him saying 'not there.'

'Where' hissed Ashik looking puzzled.

'Wait, ' saying this Kalpana turned herself on the sofa and spreading her legs wide she projected her buttocks in front of Ashik's face and said 'there.'

Ashik was surprised at her move but on seeing her small mounds of buttocks right in front of his eyes he got aroused. He placed his hands over them and started to knead her buttocks.

Kalpana loved his actions and she spread her legs a little more.

Ashik held both the mounds of her buttocks in each hand and spread them wider. There in the crack between her mounds he saw the light brown opening of her rectum. It was very inviting to look as it started to open up as he spread the mounds of her buttocks.

Kalpana was thrilled to find him understand her point. She widened her legs and projected her buttocks more. This made the small opening in the midst of her mounds to quicken.

Ashik moved his face closer on her buttocks and placed a finger into the opening between the cracks.

Kalpana sizzled at his touch.

Ashik then widened her ass cheeks. The pinkish insides of her hole were visible to his eyes. Ashik wet his lips with his tongue and getting closer he jabbed his tongue inside her ass hole.

Kalpana shrieked with delight. She had just hoped that he would kiss her ass but feeling him penetrate his tongue inside made her to come. She let out streams of liquid from her cunt to ooze out and felt like she was in heaven.

As Kalpana shuddered and withered in passion, Ashik pulled her down and turning her face to him, he again put his swollen cock in her small mouth.

Kalpana again went crazy having his cock in her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and invited him to fuck her mouth deeper.

Ashik saw her opening her mouth wide. He positioned himself in front of her mouth and aiming his cock directly at her mouth he ravaged it with his thrusts. He kept on ramming his cock in her mouth deeper and deeper until Kalpana felt it enter her throat.

Ashik continued hammering his cock inside her mouth and as Kalpana loved every bit of his actions, he could no longer control any more. He removed his cock from her mouth and standing over her face he let go his cum all over her face.

Kalpana's face was drenched with his cum and she loved every bit of their wild session and later when both of them were entangled in each other's arms it was Kalpana who diverted his attention to his mother.

'I think you should thank your Mama for this, ' she said.

'Yes, I should, ' replied Ashik.

'How are you going to replay her back?' she asked.

'I don't know, ' he said earnestly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.