Nerdy Girl - Cover

Nerdy Girl

Copyright© 2006 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bookish girl discovers that semen is very interesting, and her sister's boyfriend is all too happy to help with her new obsession.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

She lay there, trying to puzzle it out. Why was she so horny? She had never been like this before. It had started when she found the condom. The sperm... something about it...

She remembered her health classes, listening to the teacher talk about how a man's sperm fertilizes a woman's egg, and she remembered how hard her nipples had gotten. She had to walk around with her books in front of her chest for the next period. Sperm was so dangerous! It was that danger... the chance that the sperm could get her pregnant... that was what was making her horny. So dangerous... but so hot...

She found herself playing with her pussy again. The realization of her... kink?... had made her horny once more.

She spent most of the day pleasuring herself, then napping, then waking and masturbating, again and again. By the time dinner rolled around she was quite sore between her legs and the semen was long gone, whether dripped out onto the bed or soaked deep within her.

She put on a too-small t-shirt and her short shorts for dinner. Without a bra the tight shirt rubbed against her nipples, making them stand at attention. The outfit drew looks from both her sister and Jeff as they ate, though for different reasons. Jeff's eyes hungrily devoured her breasts and legs, while Beth looked scandalized... possibly jealous? Terri couldn't tell; she didn't care.

After dinner Beth pulled Terri into the older girl's bedroom while Jeff cleaned the table. "What would Mom and Dad say if they saw you wearing that?" Beth asked her.

"What?" Terri replied, innocently, looking down at herself.

"Don't give me that. I can..." She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "... clearly see your nipples, and those shorts barely leave anything to the imagination. What will Jeff think?"

Terri headed to the door. "What do you care?" she asked back to her sister, and went back to her room to read, leaving the older girl shaking her head.

That night, as she lay there in the dark unable to sleep she heard Beth and Jeff arguing in their room, but couldn't hear what it was they were arguing about. Was it her? There were no sex sounds, and about a half-hour after the argument was over she could hear her sister snoring.

Then she heard their bedroom door open... soft footfalls leading up to her door... her own door opening and closing. She could make out Jeff's form as he approached.

She had to tell him that it was her fertile time. He would put on a condom then. "Jeff..."

"Sshh!" he hissed, climbing onto the bed.

"... but..."

"I said quiet!" he whispered forcefully, cutting her off. "No sound. If your sister wakes up..."

She made a whining noise but said no more as he fell upon her. She was still wearing the tight t-shirt and shorts, but those came off quickly. He was already naked and ready.

He lay back on the bed, turning her around. "Sixty-nine," he urged, pulling her on top of him. Her pussy was just above his face and her face was just above his cock. She had never sucked cock before! She hesitated.

He pulled her rear down onto his mouth and she gasped as his tongue quickly found her hole, licking and sucking. His hips pushed up and down, urging her to use her mouth on him. She leaned forward, experimentally, to lick the head.

"Mmm," Jeff moaned, and the vibration from that went into her pussy, eliciting another gasp from her. She put the head into her mouth a little, giving a little suck. Again he moaned, giving her more pleasure back. Finally she engulfed Jeff's cock with her mouth as best she could, and Jeff redoubled his efforts on her cunt. The more pleasure she gave him the more he gave her in response.

She knew enough not to use teeth, and to not really blow ("it's just an expression," the joke said). She wasn't able to get all of him in her mouth, but she did her best to treat it as a yummy freezy-pop and suck as often as possible, and that seemed to be the right thing to do.

Finally she could take no more. His mouth was doing too good a job on her, and she felt the pleasure inside explode outward. She tried to contain her gasping, lifting her head and pulling at his cock with her gripped hand, as she didn't want to bite him in her throes of pleasure.

"A-huhh... ahh-huhh... huhhh..." Her entire body shook as her pussy gave Jeff's face a cum bath. He licked and sucked greedily at her juices until she collapsed.

He pulled himself back to a sitting position so her collapsed upper body landed forward onto the bed. Then he got out from under her and to his knees, pulling her butt upward and into the doggie style position.

He was going to fuck her! She had to warn him she was fertile!

She pushed herself up, trying to pull away. "Jeff..."

"Shut up!" he hissed urgently. "That's it. If you say one more word -- one more -- and I'll e-mail that video to everyone I know. Your sister, your parents, all my friends. See if I don't!"

She stopped struggling. She couldn't let her parents see the video! No matter what. She could feel him line his cock up with her inflamed pussy. No! she thought. I'll get pregnant! But she said nothing.

As he started to push his turgid penis into her, he whispered, "You know what? From now on you don't say anything to me. If your sister's there you tell her anything you want me to hear, but you don't speak directly to me... you got that?" He easily pushed himself deep inside her wet pussy. "You got that?"

"Unh," she grunted at his sudden penetration, and nodded energetically enough that he could tell in the darkness. How would she get him to stop if she couldn't talk? She couldn't very well hand him a note while he was fucking her. She was, well... fucked!

She laid her head on the bed as he started to pump into her. Even with the soreness from the fucking that morning and all the masturbation since it felt good... really good! He was able to get so deep inside her in this position. He grabbed her hips, using them as handles, pulling her back and pushing her forward. It felt so good! She was gasping as quietly as she could as the pleasure ran through her body. She could feel her nipples rubbing back and forth against the linen of the bed sheets in time with his strokes.

Suddenly he stopped, and she moaned in disappointment. He let go of her hips and just knelt there, still inside her. She heard him whisper, "Fuck back at me. C'mon, move that ass, little girl."

She pushed herself up and experimentally pulled away from him a bit, then pushed back. "Mmm," they both murmured. She pulled away and pushed back again. This felt different. She felt like she was in charge. His cock felt even harder inside her than before; he was enjoying this!

"Yeah, fuck back at me..." he urged. She pulled forward and pushed back, picking up speed, careful to not let his cock come out of her. He would get mad at that, she was sure. His nails lightly skimmed the skin of her back, giving her goose bumps. Her breasts swung back and forth in time as she increased her tempo. So good... it felt so good. She closed her eyes and arched her back. She was able to feel even more of him that way.

"God, you're going to make me cum," he whispered.

Her eyes flew open. She couldn't let him cum in her! However, she did not stop humping back at him. What could she do?

She closed her eyes to think. Her mind envisioned herself laying on her back in a hospital room, knees up, giving birth to his child. The scene then jumped back as if on super-fast rewind on a VCR, to her sitting, crying and holding her round baby-filled tummy. Rewinding again, she could see her parents yelling at her after she could no longer hide her obvious pregnancy with loose clothing. Back further, and she was holding the pregnancy test in the bathroom and crying. Back again, and she could see in her mind's eye her ovum, in her deepest recesses, ripe and ready as Jeff's spermatozoa attacked in droves, one pushing through the membrane... life! Back, and she saw as if from within her vaginal passage Jeff's stiff manhood entering and exiting repeatedly, growing harder and harder, his scrotum tightening up in preparation for his ejaculation.

She heard him grunt. It was now! He was cumming now! Her logical mind shut down as she pushed back at him hard, holding him as deep inside her as she could. She could feel him pulse within her, then again. The sperm! Oh God!

She buried her face into the bed sheets as she screamed, cumming harder than she had ever before: "Nnnnn! Nuhhhhh! N-uuhhhh!" His dick continued to pulse, again and again.

Jeff was gasping, trying to keep from crying out as Theresa's cunt clamped down on his dick and wouldn't let go. The young girl's cervix felt like a mouth sucking at the tip of his dick as more and more of his potent cream went deep inside her.

Finally it was over. He managed to extricate himself and they both collapsed to the sheets. Within minutes he was asleep.

Terri could not sleep, however. She felt the warm seed inside her and imagined the sperm swimming deeper and deeper, searching for the egg that was certainly going to be there by the time they arrived at their destination. Her cycle was pretty regular, and she knew from her health class lessons that sperm can survive for several days in a warm body.

However, instead of going to the bathroom and trying to get the semen out of her, she reached for Jeff's penis, stroking it as he dozed. Soon he was hard again, and she climbed astride him, lining herself up.

He woke up as her wet hole enveloped his manhood. "Damn, girl," he said as she started bouncing.

He reached up and started pulling at her long nipples as she bounced on him harder and faster. Her breasts weren't big like her sister's, but those nipples were something else, he thought.

She gasped as she had a small cum around his cock, brought on by his nipple-tweaking. More sperm was pulled deeper inside her. She bounced harder.

She came twice more before he finally erupted within her, both of them doing their best to keep quiet.

Jeff went back to his girlfriend's bed. It wouldn't do for him to fall asleep in Theresa's. It was a good thing she woke him back up, he thought. She was turning into a real cum queen, and he was quite prepared to give her as much as she wanted.


As Jeff and Terri's "affair" continued the girl became less and less concerned about her plight. After all the sperm that had been put inside her there was no chance she wasn't pregnant, she thought, so she enjoyed herself as best she could. One day Jeff stayed home "sick" in bed, filling her hot fertile cunt no less than five times before Beth returned home. He looked so exhausted that she ordered him back to bed and he slept 'til morning.


When Terri's period came she was flabbergasted. After the shock wore off she realized it was a miracle. She had a chance to avoid pregnancy! But how? Jeff had said she couldn't speak to him directly. He had said... anything she wanted to tell him she could tell her sister while he was there...

She went out to the living room after donning a sanitary pad. Jeff and Beth were there. She sat in the corner chair, pretending to watch the TV as well. She saw Jeff's eyes flash to her bare legs, shown off by her shorts. Flattered, she extended them out as if to stretch, giving him a show. She saw his mouth quirk a small smile.

Her eyes back on the TV, she opened the conversation right to the point. "My period finally started. Thought it might never come."

Jeff jumped, and Beth looked at her, shocked. Such a conversation would never have been broached in their parents' house.

Terri glanced at her sister, waiting. Finally the older girl, looking uncomfortable, replied, "Well, it's not like you have anything to worry about at your age. You don't even talk to boys."

Terri got up in a huff. "Fine," she said as she stalked out of the room. Her message was delivered. Jeff would know that he shouldn't fuck her unprotected after a couple weeks.

Jeff glanced sidelong at Beth. "She normally talk about her period?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I don't know what's normal for her anymore."

Jeff eyed Terri's now-closed door, wondering.


Jeff came to Terri's room every night of her period. He didn't have sex with her, but he did force her to suck him off. If she didn't, he said, he'd fuck her in the ass. Her mouth was very tired by the end of the week, but she didn't mind the taste.


Her period was nearing its end when Jeff came into her room one night. Her light was on and she had been reading. She put her book aside and was taking her glasses off when he told her to put them back on.

"I like how you look in them... real cute."

She blushed and produced a towel from the other side of the bed. She lifted her bum, pulled off her panties and pad, and put the towel under her. She pulled her shirt off and crooked a finger, beckoning him to her.

"All right," he said, pulling off his briefs, fully at attention. He clambered onto the bed.

The towel was a lost cause by the time they were done but the bed sheets were saved.


Her period stopped and they continued to fuck as often as possible for the next week. Jeff had still not said anything about her cycle and she wondered if maybe he had not gotten the message after all.

The truth of the matter was he didn't care. He still had her for another week or so. If she wasn't on the pill she might get pregnant, but he still had the sex video of her. On further consideration he thought it might be better if he had more leverage.

Beth was going away one Saturday to visit an out-of-town girlfriend, leaving her little sister all alone. Jeff said he had stuff to do as well, but Terri knew he was going to "do" her, and she was now within her fertile time.

As expected, Jeff left the house with Beth in the morning but came back within an hour. Terri was waiting on her bed, clothed only in her nightshirt.

"Get dressed," Jeff said. "We're going someplace special."

20 minutes later he pulled up to a local hotel. "Wait here," he told her.

When he came back out he gave her the room number (408) and instructions to wait a few minutes, then headed back in. Terri waited 5 minutes and then went inside, walking quickly to the elevator. Nobody stopped her. She got to the hotel room and knocked on the door.

Jeff poked his head out, looked both ways down the hall and let her into the room. It was nice, with a large bed, a window that looked down onto a pond, a door that obviously went to the bathroom and another door with a lock. Terri looked at the locked door in confusion.

"Room next door, I guess," he replied to her unspoken question. "Some people want connecting rooms for their family or friends." He sat on the bed and patted the spot beside him. She sat and looked at him, obviously worried but unable to say anything because of his edict.

He pulled a blisterpack holding an oblong pink pill from his pocket. "This is a 'morning after' pill. I got your message... I'm not an idiot."

She looked at the pill. Yes! She wouldn't get pregnant! She reached for it.

"Uh-uh..." he said, putting it back in his pocket. "You get it when we're done here. I took a pill myself... a little blue one... I'm gonna be hard for hours." He moved her hand to his crotch and she felt his bulge.

He started pulling her t-shirt up. "I know you love it when I cum in you, Theresa. You're a real cum queen."

She blushed, raising her arms above her head to help get her shirt off.

He removed her glasses and continued, unsnapping her bra: "I also know you like not having any control. Without control you just take anything that happens and it's not your fault, right?"

She looked down, blushing furiously, her nipples hardening in the air.

"I'm going to tie you up, honey." He revealed.

She looked up at him, frightened. He unzipped her jeans and tugged them down, and she raised her hips to help. Her shoes and socks joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. He went to his jacket and pulled out several silk scarves and his MP3 player.

"Scootch up the bed, baby." He told her. She complied, lying back on the pillows. He tied one scarf to her right wrist and the other end to the headboard, then went around and did the same thing on her left. She was chewing her lip in anticipation. The third scarf blindfolded her eyes. He started his music player up, made sure of the volume level and put some headphones over her ears. She was now blind, deaf and helpless.

He climbed up the bed and pulled her legs apart. He pulled one ear free of the headphones and told her, "New rule. While I'm touching you, you can tell me whatever you want... anything except to untie you or stop. Let yourself go." Then he plopped the headphone back in place.

She felt him move back down, then his tongue was on her cunt lips. She gasped at the sudden stimulation, raising her pelvis. He worked his hot tongue around her pussy and clit, getting her wet. She felt flushed, full of energy.

She wanted his cock inside her. With that pill she was safe, so she could let herself go, finally, she admitted to herself. "Fuck me," she called out, a little loud because she couldn't hear herself over the rock music blaring in her ears. "Fuck me, you bastard!"

He moved back up her and again freed one ear. "Soon," he whispered. "I have to pee first... be right back."

If she had known more about male physiology she would have realized that men can't pee while erect, and certainly not after taking one of those pills, but he really hadn't taken one. Jeff went over to the adjoining door and knocked.

It opened quickly, admitting three men and a woman, Jeff's long-time friends Colin, Bud, Carl and Leigh. Colin was what those in the south call a "long drink of water" with dark hair, Bud was a large bald black man and Carl (short for Carlos) was a dark-skinned fellow of Latin-American descent. Leigh was a slim woman with long blonde hair. All were in their early twenties. The guys gave knuckle-bonks to Jeff and marveled at the sight on the bed while Leigh set up a video camera on a tripod.

Carl whispered, "So she can't hear us?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.