Nerdy Girl - Cover

Nerdy Girl

Copyright© 2006 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A bookish girl discovers that semen is very interesting, and her sister's boyfriend is all too happy to help with her new obsession.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Theresa had been living in her older sister's spare bedroom for the last month, and there was only two more months remaining to her summer vacation. After that she would return home and back to senior high school (ugh).

She lay on her bed reading a fantasy novel. She was trying to tune out the frantic thumping from the next room as her sister Bethany was fucked mercilessly by her boyfriend Jeff. The two of them seemed insatiable, and their bed was right on the other side of the wall. Theresa (Terri to her friends) hadn't been able to move the queen-sized bed of her borrowed room away from that wall due to the spare room being the dumping ground for all her sister's spare boxes of God-knew-what. There was just no room to be able to move something as big as the bed more than a few inches.

"Oh! OH! OhwaaaaAAAAA!!!" she heard her sister cry out as the pounding increased in tempo, shaking Terri's bedside table and lamp. Ugh! She tried not to think about her sister having sex and pulled her pillow around her ears to block out the sound of the rutting couple in the next room finishing their horizontal mambo.

She read for a few more minutes, then heard her sister's door open and her voice call out, "We're going out for awhile, Terri. Lock the door, and don't forget your chores!"

"Hrm," she replied. Chores! She thought she would have gotten away from those while visiting her sister, but Beth had gotten more like Mom while away at college. Well, except for all the sex. My God! It was like she was flaunting her newfound sexuality after the restrictive environment of their family home. Terri hadn't gone out with any boys yet, and if her parents had their way she wouldn't until she was out on her own, just like her sister.

She heard the apartment door close, and sighed. She bookmarked her place, brushed back the wisps of brown hair that had fallen out of her ponytail, put on her glasses and headed out of the room. She grabbed the garbage bags from her room and the bathroom, then went to her sister's room to do the same. As she pulled the plastic bag out of the garbage pail something fell to the floor with a plop. At first she didn't know what it was, all bulbous and rubbery, like a water balloon, then she recoiled. UGH! Their used condom!

She slowly bent down and grasped the knotted end gingerly by her thumb and forefinger. As she lifted it up she noticed the bubbly liquid inside and looked closer. She paused, barely able to see the semen through the condom's translucent rubbery walls.

She suddenly realized that her mouth had gone dry. She had dropped the other garbage bags as she stared at the used prophylactic. What was wrong with her? As she stood back up, her gaze still on the filled rubber hanging from her fingers, she realized her braless breasts were feeling good rubbing against her t-shirt. She was turned on! Oh no! Hearing Jeff and Beth going at it had gotten her going, and seeing the physical result of their coupling had made it worse.

She picked up the garbage bags in one hand and kept the condom in the other. She went to the kitchen, dropped the bags into the larger trash can there and got replacement bags, all the while holding the condom in her hand, all soft and squishy. She realized that her pussy lips, engorged from her arousal, were rubbing together as she walked.

Finally she could take no more. She replaced the trash bags and rushed back into her room, dropping the condom on her side table and removing her t-shirt, shorts and panties in a rush. She kept her glasses on. She couldn't see very far without them, so only took them off to read or sleep. They gave her a nerdy, bookworm look, and maybe she was a nerd, she thought, getting great grades at school and liking the computer classes.

She reached into her side table drawer and pulled out her dildo. Yes, she was repressed by her parents, but she had a sexual outlet, ordered off the Internet with the money from her daily chores. Nobody suspected sweet innocent Theresa of having the beige plastic phallus.

She retrieved the condom and lay back on the bed, holding the used prophylactic in one hand and her dildo in the other. The condom quickly warmed in her hand, and seemed even squishier. She squeezed the tip between her fingers as she dropped the dildo on her stomach and reaching up with her other hand to caress her breasts.

Her boobs weren't big like her sisters, about the size of a softball, with long nipples when she was cold or turned on. She pulled her nipple as she watched the liquid in the condom froth as she squished it. Her cunt felt afire.

She had to see the stuff. She had never seen semen before; what did it look like? Smell like? She fumbled with the knot on the condom. It wasn't tight, so she managed to get her nails into it. In a few seconds she had it open. Now what? She brought it close to her face and sniffed. Ugh! Rubber smell, and... eww! She recognized the smell of a woman's pussy, so much like her own. As she recoiled the condom slipped from her grasp and plopped on her stomach, spilling a bit. Ack! She caught up the partially-emptied rubber before it spilled any more, looking at the white liquid as it ran down her slim stomach and pooled in her belly button.

Now that the cum was out of the condom it looked VERY interesting, like milk but obviously thicker. She put her thumb and forefinger into it, and smeared the stuff between them. So slick! She gathered some more with her index finger and brought it to her nose. Sniff! Hm! A little acidic-smelling. Should she...

She brought her finger to her tongue and tasted semen for the first time. Not bad, she thought. A little salty, but not bad.

Then she came to her senses. What was she doing? She had raided her sister's garbage for a used condom... she was tasting her sister's boyfriend's cum! She started to roll over, but in so doing squished the condom in her hand, spilling the rest of its contents onto the bed. Yikes! She got to her feet, looking for some tissues to clean it up before it stained the covers. As she knelt back on the bed and blotted the mess she felt warmth between her legs... the spilled semen on her stomach had dripped downward when she stood up!

She knelt there, looking down at herself. She could see the tracks the slick liquid had left as it had rolled down from her stomach and into her pubes. She could see the semen glistening around her distended pussy lips. She had a tissue in her hand. She... could...

She dropped the tissue. Still kneeling, she sat back on her heels and moved her hands to her breasts, rubbing and pinching. She couldn't tear her eyes from her vagina, her clitoris fully extended, also glistening with Jeff's semen. She felt so hot! She had to... to...

She rolled onto her back, grabbing the dildo. She struggled to remember her last period. It should be safe; her next period was due in about a week. She jammed the dildo into her gaping wet pussy lips, gasping, pushing and pulling with a ferocity she had never had before.

She never took her eyes off her vaginal area. She saw the wetness spread around the dildo, then on her next pull some of it went inside her. Oh God... she was pushing sperm inside of her! The stuff that makes babies... inside of her!

Her orgasm blossomed deep within her. She gasped, barely able to catch her breath as the waves of pleasure radiated outward, through her cunt, her clit, her breasts. "Uh! UH! UHH! OHHH! AHH!" She mashed the dildo into herself, pushing and pulling, all the while thinking of the small bit of sperm that was now within her, swimming, looking for an egg to fertilize. Her orgasm continued for a good minute, until finally she came back down to Earth.

"Uh-huhh... uh-uhhh..." She was shaking, and pulled the dildo out of her with a disappointed groan. She rolled onto her side and brought her legs up into the fetal position, her mind racing, her body still shaking. What was wrong with her?


She put the condom in the trash, changed her sheets and tried not to think about what she had done. She washed the dishes and dusted, and her sister finally came home. They went out for burgers and then came back home. Jeff came over a little later and the two lovebirds went to bed after watching some TV.

Thankfully, they didn't have sex that night. However, Terri was woken to the sound of "morning wood" being taken care of. Thunk gasp thunk gasp thunk gasp! She curled into a ball and mashed the pillow around her ears until it was over.

Jeff and Beth both went to work. Terri stayed in bed, her eyes wide as she thought about the condom that was surely sitting in her sister's garbage pail. She couldn't stop thinking about it... just sitting there...

She threw off the covers, put on her glasses and stood in front of the wall mirror. She was slim and, at a height of 5'9", a little gangly. She was wearing panties and an oversized sleep shirt. She thought she had nice legs. Did Jeff think she had nice legs?

Why did she think that? Jeff was her sister's boyfriend!

A little voice in her head said, "You put his sperm inside you. You must like him!"

"I..." she said to no one. She was being silly. She took off her sleep shirt and realized her panties were soaked, and the air stirred up by the shirt's removal caused her nipples to harden. Her hands went to her breasts, squeezing...

She rushed from her bedroom and into her sister's. She grabbed the trash and fished out her prize, still warm. In her haste she hadn't even put her shirt back on. She rushed back into her room, closed the door, doffed her panties and pulled out her dildo. As she had done the previous day, she lay on the bed and untied the condom.

She wasn't going to put any of it inside her today. It was dangerous, even if she was past her fertile time. She didn't know if Jeff had any sort of disease, after all.

She dipped her finger into the condom, extracting some semen. She rubbed the semen along her right areola, feeling the warm slickness as it covered the rosy pink skin there. She pulled out more, this time covering her left areola. Still more came out, this time to touch her tongue. Again she tasted the salty goodness. Her cunt was so wet.

Her nipples started to feel strange. The thin coating of semen was drying, creating a tightening sensation on them. Her cunt was tingling. No, I won't do it.

She grabbed the dildo and pushed it into her moist hole, keeping the untied condom in her other hand. She didn't dare put the condom down for fear of it spilling again, but it was getting in the way. She pulled the dildo inside her, and it felt good, but there was something missing. No, I won't do it. I won't.

She thought about it a moment. She pulled the dildo out of her, then tilted it head-down, lining the tip up with the opening in the condom. Would this work? She pushed the dildo into the condom, bit by bit, until the dildo was surrounded by the prophylactic. She could see the semen in the receptacle of the condom, squished around the tip of the sex toy. She brought the condom-covered dildo back to her vagina, lining it up. Oh God...

It went in easily, thanks to her abundant juices. She was pushing an almost full load of sperm up inside her, and the only thing protecting her was a thin sheath of rubber! Her breathing increased as she thought about it. Yes, fuck me, fuck me... She pulled the dildo into herself hard and up, its tip scraping along her G-spot. In no time she was gasping and groaning, and her orgasm took her away for a good 20 seconds. Her pelvis lifted from the bed as she came: "Ahh! AUHH! UHH!"

When she was done she extracted the sheathed dildo, then carefully slipped the condom from it. She could see semen covering the first couple of inches of the dildo, and she brought it to her mouth and licked it clean. Mmm... She felt an aftershock of her orgasm as she did that, but didn't drop the condom this time.

She went out to the mall afterward, feeling better about herself.


She continued to take the used condoms from her sister's room and repeated the fucking of the condom-covered dildo for a week until her period started, and she was immensely glad to have "Aunt Flo" visit after the scare she gave herself. She had no sex drive when she was menstruating, and it seemed that her sister was on a similar cycle, as Jeff visited sparingly, and there were no sounds of sex when he did stay over. Just as well, she thought.


After her period ended she was again woken up to near-screaming from her sister's room as Jeff pounded Beth into the bed with gusto. Terri sighed and rubbed her pussy, thinking of Jeff's no-doubt nicely-shaped cock pounding into her instead of her sister. Jeff was nice looking, brown haired and just over 6' in height, and he wore shirts tight enough to show that he had some muscle tone. She envisioned Jeff on top of her, pushing his cock into her. She was breathing hard, pushing her own fingers into her cunt in time with the banging on the other side of the wall. Jeff wearing a condom, the only thing keeping her from getting pregnant. Jeff taking off the condom, putting his bare cock inside her unprotected hole. Uh! Yes!

"Yes! YES! YESSS!" she heard her sister scream as Jeff also cried out and it was all over next door. Terri stopped, listening. Sure enough, within minutes she heard them dress, do their daily duties in the bathroom and in no time they were out the door.

She slipped from her bed, grabbed the condom and returned to her room. She hadn't pleasured herself for most of the week because of her period and was horny as hell. She took off her sleep shirt and already-soaked panties, and decided she was going to do something different today.

She pushed the dildo down into the sperm-filled condom, climbed onto her knees on the bed and held the dildo below her, tip pointed upward. She positioned herself over it and aimed its tip toward her wet pussy. She had to try a couple times, but soon felt the condom-covered plastic dick entering her. Her breathing was heavy, and she sank down on it all the way. God it felt good! She held the dildo down by the end and raised back up. She closed her eyes and pretended she was sitting astride Jeff, his muscular body beneath her, his cock inside her.

"Uhh," she groaned, sinking back down on the plastic phallus. It was a little unwieldy, but using her whole body weight instead of just pushing and pulling with her hands felt better, like it was more real. She increased the speed of her humping up and down. It was feeling better and better.

She was bouncing up and down now, the springs on the bed helping her to get more height, and consequently more force on her downward thrusts. Then it happened: she lost her grip on the dildo so on her next upward bounce it went up with her and then slipped out of the condom. She groaned in disappointment at the sudden loss of fulfillment, yanking the spilling condom out of her and rolling to the side. Her fingers flew to her clit, trying to recapture the feeling that was going to take her to paradise, and she closed her eyes. She rubbed her clit quickly, then put her fingers inside herself, in and out. She was so wet!

Too wet! Her eyes flew open and she looked down at her fingers, wet with the semen that had spilled when the dildo had vacated the condom. She had just been pushing those fingers inside herself! She had been pushing sperm inside herself!

She looked at her fingers, still partway inside her, and did not move her hand. What was done, was done. She had sperm inside her. There was no chance that she would get pregnant, not this soon after her period. She looked over at the dildo, covered in semen from when the condom had fallen off, and picked it up. Waste not want not...

She replaced her fingers with the dripping dildo, experimentally touching its glistening tip between her pussy lips. She was holding her breath. She swirled the dildo around her clit (A-aah! Sensitive!), then dipped it inside her.

It felt incredible. It felt ten times better than when she used the condom-covered dildo, and that had been twice as good as using the dildo without the condom or semen. I'm putting sperm inside myself! I'm putting babymaking sperm inside of me! she thought.

She jammed the dildo in hard. UH! Oh God, I'm pushing it way inside me! All that sperm... She sat up so she could use both hands to push and pull the dildo in and out forcefully. It felt so DAMN good!

She recalled her health classes, and the video of an internal camera they had used to show what happens when a woman climaxes. She knew she was going to cum soon, and her cervix would open up and dip down into her vaginal cavity, sucking the waiting semen deeper and deeper inside of her. If she didn't want the sperm to get inside her fallopian tubes she should stop now. She should...

"AIEEE!" she jammed the dildo in and out of her in a frenzy, thrusting her pelvis upward as she came. She saw in her mind's eye the hundreds of thousands of little sperm inside her, pulled through her spasming cervix and onward, searching for her egg. She was cumming and cumming, her breath in gasps, her stomach cramping up from the exertion, but she couldn't feel pain, only pleasure. She jammed the dildo into her as far as it would go, and thought she felt her cervix kiss the tip as she continued to cum harder than she ever had in her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.