Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

As they pulled into the back of the house, Laura waited while Jeff backed the pickup as close to the door as he could. She then backed the Escalade in beside him.

"Where are we going to put all this stuff?" Melissa asked as she opened the back hatch of the Escalade.

Jeff lowered the tailgate of the truck. "I've been thinking about that. Obviously the classrooms won't be ready for a couple of weeks." Turning to Helen, and catching Laura's eye as well, he asked, "What about the big conference room. I think the table is large enough for all the systems — it seats at least twenty. Would that be suitable for a temporary classroom, Doctor Boswell?"

"It would be fine with me, unless Laura has a better idea."

Laura shook her head. "The house has plenty of outlets in every room I've seen. I bought surge suppressors and extension cords, plus battery backup systems. I can, basically, set up most anywhere."

Jeff released the tarp straps on the back; the covering slipped away as the girls pulled. Helen looked at him and shrugged. The production line was in full swing again. Jeff grabbed a computer and started in the house. The back door to the mudroom, the inner door, and the door to the conference room were already propped open.

Diana was moving all the chairs against one wall of the conference room as Jeff came in with the computer. "I though I would get these out of the way to make things a little easier."

"Move husband, this thing is heavy," Jennie said carrying a computer box that seemed to be almost as big as she was.

Jeff quickly set his computer box on the table and helped her with hers. "Why didn't you get one of the monitors, this thing is too heavy for you, not to mention bulky?"

Jennie had already turned back toward the door when she answered over her shoulder, "Hush, husband, we don't want you too tired to do your duty tonight."

Helen, grinning from ear to ear, passed with her load, obviously having heard what was said.

In a few minutes, everything was stacked around the room, leaving the table mostly empty except for the boxes Jeff and Jennie had first placed there before Laura had directed everyone to line things up along one wall.

"Okay," Laura said, calling their attention. "It's almost time for dinner, but I want everyone to learn the proper way to set up a computer system. Each of us has a computer, wireless keyboard and mouse, monitor and a printer. The classroom will also have one industrial size laser printer for big jobs. That will be networked into everyone's system. All the systems will be networked so that Doctor Boswell can check on what you are doing at any time."

"Ahhhh," all the girls groaned in unison.

Laura laughed. "She will have administrative rights to every computer, including mine and Diana's. We will be her students, also."

"Now let's get everything opened and each of the components for your system in front of you on the table. I know everyone here is computer literate, probably to varying degrees, though. Ann has helped me do this at work many times. So she's going to be bored." Thinking a moment, she turned to Ann. "Why don't you go ahead and assemble your system? When you're done, you can assist wherever you think you need to."

Ann shrugged and began unpacking her system.

Continuing to the others, "I'm going to go into a little more detail than just plugging wires in, so that you will understand more about your systems. By the way, the computers have the latest motherboards, the fastest processors currently on the market, two large disk drives each, and I maxed out with the best memory available. Since we were spending Jeff's money," she said, smiling at him, "I got the absolute best I could buy."

Jeff started helping open boxes. He soon found Laura beside him. She stared at him with a sweet little smile on her face, but locked eyes with him. Clearing his throat, "I guess I'll, uh, go make some coffee."

"Good idea," Laura whispered as she turned back to the controlled chaos around her.

Jeff made some coffee, then settled in to channel surf.

Later, the herd of girls burst into the living room. Melissa plopped down on Jeff's lap, giving him a big hug and a great feel of her breasts pressing against his chest. "Laura is so smart. She had us put everything together half a dozen times. I learned more in the last hour about installing systems than I learned all year at school. And she doesn't talk down to us. But I missed you, husband," she said snuggling closer again.

Jennie tapped her on the shoulder. "My turn."

When Melissa kissed him and got up, Jennie unbuttoned her blouse, and pulling her bra up, sat where Melissa had just vacated. Rising up, she poked her breast against Jeff's mouth.

"Uh, Baby, where's Doctor Boswell?"

"I think she's helping Diana and Laura fix dinner. But who cares? She knows we're all your wives."

"Yeah, but Baby we shouldn't..." It grew hard to talk when she pushed her nipple past his lips.

Jennie sighed and encouraged him to suck harder.


Helen noticed that both Diana and Laura seemed to be preoccupied, or something, as they bustled about the kitchen. Both still wore their dress clothes from their excursion to buy the computers and software, but they had apparently gotten rid of their bras at some point; that was obvious by the slight bounce, plus prominent nipples poking at the front of their blouses.

As the last of the food was put on the table, Helen, nearest the door said, "I saw the girls go into the living room as we came in to start dinner, so I'll get them."

She turned and was out the door while Laura and Diana looked at each other for a second, gasped in unison, and started after her — but it was too late. By the time they crossed the big kitchen and got into the hallway, Helen was standing frozen in the living room doorway.

Ann was passed out on the floor with a pillow under her head. Jennie and Melissa were standing by the recliner caressing Jeff. Everyone was nude, including Arlene, who was riding Jeff, and was only seconds away from her latest orgasm. Jeff, almost there himself, was totally focused as he thrust up into her. He arched his back, raising Arlene off the recliner as he trembled. There was a moment of quiet, then Arlene's moans became a long, continuous scream that went higher and higher as Jeff's geyser of sperm gushed into her pussy and womb.

The tableau held for a moment, then Arlene collapsed onto Jeff's chest. He thrust a couple more times, then quietly held his daughter. Helen, realizing that she had seen wet splotches all over Jeff's chest, and now seeing Arlene's left nipple leaking milk, knew where the wet spots came from. As she glanced at Ann, who seemed to just be regaining consciousness, Helen noticed there was cum all over Ann's groin, as well as a large puddle on the carpet between her spread legs. With a start, Helen remembered the "half cup" discussion. Looking at the cum now leaking from Arlene as Jeff pulled his cock out of her vagina, not to say anything about Ann, Helen realized that the women hadn't been exaggerating at all. If anything, the opposite. If these girls have an egg ready, they're definitely pregnant.

Almost as if she were reading her mind, Diana whispered, "They're protected." Then after a moment, "Let's go back to the kitchen and give them time to get dressed."

As they entered the kitchen, Helen said, "Maybe I should just go back to my apartment, I..."

"And if you do, how will the girls feel, knowing you were so embarrassed by something they did that you couldn't stay and eat with us afterward?" Diana asked.

Helen stood for a moment contemplating the situation. Mentally shrugging, she opened the cabinet and got a cup out. Turning to the others, "Does anyone else want some?"

Laura smiled. "Yeah, but right now, we'll settle for coffee. Make it three."

Sitting the cups on the table, Helen grinned at Laura. After getting the pot and pouring for everyone, Boswell looked at Diana. "You're smarter than you admit. You knew I wouldn't want to embarrass the girls or Jeff."

Diana cast her eyes down for a moment. "I couldn't think of anything else to say. The girls are young and impulsive. And, of course, Laura and I both wanted to jump his bones, too."

Thinking back, Helen commented, "You were both excited while we fixed dinner. You knew what was going on, didn't you? Your nipples..."

Laura and Diana glanced at each other. Laura put sweetener and creamer in her coffee. "We knew, and we were turned on, but, unless you're smuggling grapes in your bra, someone else is a little excited, too."

Helen glanced down at herself and grinned. "I'm retired, not dead. I have got to admit, that was the most sensual thing I have ever seen. But I feel guilty, if I hadn't been here, you two would have been in there as well."

"No, we wouldn't," both said in unison.

"You mean you were going to let Arlene thank Jeff without you two around?"

Both Diana and Laura looked confused.

Helen realized that they didn't know what she was talking about. "Arlene kissed Jeff on the neck on the way home, and told him he was going to get 'so lucky' tonight."

Both women chuckled. Diana glanced at her cigarettes lying on the table. "No, what you saw in the living room isn't Arlene's version of 'lucky.' And she just might have some help with that," she mysteriously said. "After all, that was my daughter that punk tried to drag off."

"I'm totally lost now," Helen said, finally fixing her coffee.

Laura took a sip and set her cup down. "Sometimes we just don't horn in when the girls attack Jeff. We just let him enjoy four teenage girls without us around. Not that we would curtail anything, mind you, but high on the list of any man's dreams has got to be what just happened to Jeff. We love our husband, and please him in any way we can."

Diana took a cigarette out of the pack and without thought, went through her usual routine to light it. Boswell noted Diana's almost-performance. Remembering her glance at the pack of cigarettes when they were talking about Jeff getting "lucky" later, Boswell began to wonder. "I've been around your family for just a few days, but during that time, I've seen nothing that would even hint at jealousy. How can four teenage girls, not to mention you two..."

Laura laughed. "I've been in love with Jeff for years. Most of the time, I wouldn't let a man near me because of that, even though I knew nothing would ever come of my love. Heck, he was married to my best friend. I certainly wasn't going to try to do anything about it. But Diana took care of that for me." Smiling at Diana, she continued, "My daughter has loved him since she was thirteen, according to her. She saved herself for him, and basically didn't do anything with a boy — although several tried their best.

"I believe, now that I think about it, that Jennie and Melissa might have already been in love with him before they came out here. They have known him for years, just like Ann. And Arlene..."

Diana interrupted. "... has always been 'Daddy's girl.' She has always loved him dearly. I suspect she has been in love with him for quite awhile, also. Although, I think she tried to suppress it because of the incest taboo."

Locking eyes with Diana for a moment, Laura continued, "We all love him. And we know that each of us is special to him. Maybe we love him enough to share. And maybe we love him enough to be happy when he is enjoying another female — well, at least if she is one of his wives. I don't think we would be lenient enough to let him have sex with just anyone.

"I guess I haven't done a very good job of answering your question. But he is our Alpha Male. What he wants, we tend to want, too." Frustrated at her inability to convey something that seemed so obvious to her, she picked up one of Diana's cigarettes and lit it.

Noticing Laura's frustration, Helen tried to change the subject. "I would have though they would be here by now. Obviously, everyone has already... well, had sex."

"They're not doing that now. They're in the suite," Diana started, then in unison with Laura, "probably taking a shower."

"How do you do that?" Helen asked.

"Do what?" Again in unison.

"All those studies that have been done on ESP. Anything that turned up was trivial, and now these two," she thought aloud.

"But we don't," and in unison "have ESP."

Laura and Diana burst out laughing.

Helen put her head down on the table for a moment.

Diana held her hand up to forestall Laura from saying anything. "We all do it occasionally, one word, or short phrase each, just to mess with Jeff. It drives him bonkers. Laura and I have done it, at least a little, for years. Arlene and I could do it since she was about eight. After we came out here, I guess we all just got a little closer, pun not intended. Sometimes, it's fun and we try to do it. Sometimes, like now, we have to consciously try not to do it. It has other aspects, as well," she mysteriously said.

Before Boswell could ask about the "other aspects," Diana stood up, "Time to put the food in the microwaves," she said, putting action to words. "They're on the way."

Helen had not set up her "scientific" test yet, but she had no doubt that Jeff and the girls would soon be coming into the kitchen. She picked up a platter and headed for a microwave.

As Boswell waited for the food to warm, Diana put her hand on her shoulder. "Please just be part of us. Don't be embarrassed by what you saw in the living room. If you feel like teasing them, have at it. The girls will certainly tease you every chance they get. If they didn't tease you, it would mean either that they were uncomfortable around you, or they didn't like you. Okay?"

The door burst open before Boswell could reply. "I'm hungry," Jeff said.

"Well, he should be hungry," Arlene said, giggling. "He's..."

"Been busy," Helen interjected, impulsively holding up a jar of mayonnaise.

There was a startled look on the girls' faces, and a groan from Jeff. Then everybody burst out laughing.

As the timer dinged, Melissa opened the microwave that Boswell was using. Taking the plate out, she winked at Helen. "Mayonnaise doesn't taste nearly as good."

Boswell laughed softly as she watched Melissa practically flounce back toward Jeff. Boswell noted that Jeff's eyes riveted on Melissa's jiggling breasts while she took her time setting the food down.

They usually ate at the smaller of the kitchen tables, which was designed to seat ten. Normally Jeff sat at one end with Diana at the other, flanked by Laura on one side and Helen on the other. The girls usually arranged themselves next to Jeff, thus completely filling the seating. As Laura seated herself, Jennie and Diana took her hand, the rest joined hands as well. Startled, Helen realized what was happening as everyone bowed their heads, and Jeff said a short grace.

As he finished, Jeff realized that Boswell looked a bit stunned. "Helen, I hope we didn't stress you, but I guess we have been neglecting our prayer of thanks. What happened today seemed to point out how blessed, if you want to call it that, or lucky if you prefer, that we really are. Some terrible things could have happened."

"No, I'm not..."

Jeff interrupted. "Just because I have six wives doesn't mean that I'm an atheist. If you are, then I hope you will put up with us, and, in return, we won't pressure you into saying a prayer when it's your turn."

"I'm not an atheist. Since John and Martha died, I haven't gone to church, or much of anything else, though." Looking Jeff in the eye, tears sparkling in hers, "You're the nicest people I know. A few weeks ago, I thought about killing myself. A few days ago, I almost did die. Now, I look forward each day to being with you people, and my new students. To use an old, over used, cliché, I now have something to live for again."

Arlene got up and went around the table to hug Helen. Whispering in her ear, she said, "We love you, too. And we're sorry we embarrassed you in the living room."

Helen hugged her back, grinning, then quietly, "You didn't embarrass me. But you did make me really excited."

Obviously everyone had good hearing. As the women grinned, Jeff fought not to strangle on the piece of chicken he was about to swallow.

As Arlene started back to her seat trying to stifle a giggle, there was a titter from a couple of the girls, a cough, then everyone, including Helen, burst out laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.