Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 539

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 539 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Kei’s bladder awakened her as she lay on top of her husband, his cock still stuffed inside her. It was no longer fully hard, but it was stiff enough, and with its length, had remained in her during what was left of the night.

She spared time to very tenderly kiss the sleeping man, then eased herself off of him, his cock seeming to lazily slide out of her to the accompaniment of a huge gush of sperm-laden semen.

Oh, my, she thought as she capped a hand over her pussy to stop the deluge, I never had to do that with Edi. Sometimes there were a few drops of discharge afterward, but I can now relate better to some of Arlene’s jokes about putting towels on the wet spots. She suddenly got a huge grin on her face. Diana better be right about Little One having done whatever she does to stop me from getting pregnant, because I have definitely been exposed.

On the commode a few seconds later, she giggled when she heard the plops hitting the water, but when her urine started, she hissed in a breath. I lost track of how long we made love, but I do know that it was a long time. However long it was, I do not even remember stopping. I suppose I must have passed out at some point, but the way my pussy feels, our lovemaking might have gone on far too long.

Diana said the cream would be in the top dresser drawer. I wish I had stopped to bring it with me before coming in here, but if I had, there would have been a trail of semen all the way, not to mention my peeing on myself, she thought with an accompanying quiet chuckle.

The bathroom door opened and Jeff walked in nude. Forcing herself, she kept her focus on his face – mostly. Before she could even think of being embarrassed, he leaned down to kiss her, then put a box containing a tube of the cream and its applicator into her hand. Without a word, he turned and left, closing the door behind him. She got a glimpse of his tight ass that time. She didn’t know whether to be embarrassed out of her mind or grateful for the cream, but grateful won out when she used the applicator and could feel the stinging beginning to recede almost instantly.

Finished, she washed the applicator and put it and the tube of cream back into the box, leaving it on the sink counter for now. In the mirror, her breasts looked swollen with her nipples red and tender. She couldn’t remember how many orgasms she had with ... her husband sucking her. I must say sucking, not nursing, she reminded herself. But ... even though I had orgasms when he sucked my nipples, that number was small, indeed, compared to the number of orgasms I had while we were making love ... fucking, she forced herself to think. All of it was making love, but I suppose he did exactly as Arlene suggested – fucked my brains out. That thought produced a giggle that she hoped he would not hear, because she didn’t want to confess the reason to him.

Thankfully, there was a robe hanging on the inside of the door. She put it on, tied the sash tight and ... stopped. He is my ... husband, and he is not Edi. This is Jeff, the... my Alpha Prime. The man I love more than I could ever have imagined just a few days ago. But, I am wife number seventeen. His other wives show their bodies to him, seemingly, every chance they get. Some even have milk in their breasts for him to drink. He obviously enjoys seeing his wives scantily clad, and from what they tell me, nude much of the time while they are in their bedroom.

She returned the robe to the hook where it had been hanging. With a deep breath for courage and with her shoulders back, she opened the door and walked out.

Jeff grabbed her, said, “Wow, you look great,” kissed her hard and rushed on into the bathroom, slamming the door in his hurry.

She didn’t know what to think for a few seconds, but the sound of urine hitting the water in the commode caused her to grin. Sounds as if he really had to go. Oh, my. I dawdled around in there while he was waiting to pee. Not a good precedent to set, Idiot.

She had run her fingers through her hair trying to give it some semblance of order while in the bathroom, but to say it was still tousled was an understatement. Can I get by without washing it this morning? she asked herself, but the answer was obvious.

She heard the shower start, and when she glanced in that direction, realized that he had opened the bathroom door. That must be a hint, but can I do it?

Gathering her courage, she walked into the bathroom, then on into the shower area. He was standing in the walk-in shower facing her. Of course, her eyes locked onto his big cock hanging down his leg. I had that inside me. No wonder I am sore. But ... he is my husband now. We are man and wife ... well, wives. I know there is a large shower area in their bedroom – our bedroom, she corrected herself. Oh, my. Will I ever get used to this?

Trying not to think of what his cock would look like erect, she smiled at him and walked into the spray of water, snuggling against his chest. When his arms encircled her, all of her worries fled.

“Are you sore?” he whispered into her ear.

She started to lie but looked up into his face. “I used some of the cream, and I am more comfortable now.”

“After breakfast, you can soak in the Jacuzzi with all the women. Diana says that helps. If you’re not completely comfortable by late afternoon, we’ll have Little One check you out. I’m sorry I caused you pain.”

Still looking up at him, she grinned. “You also caused me to have more of those fabulous orgasms than I could count, because, of course, I kept fainting in the process. When I awakened, that wonderful cock of yours was still throbbing inside me and another orgasm was only seconds away. Baby,” she said more seriously, “I never had a single orgasm with Edi unless I used my hand on myself while he was ... doing his thing.”

“You’re done with that ass. You’re now with a guy who loves you, and ... your sister-wives love you too.”

“Are they jealous of me?”

“Are you of them?” he asked in return.

“What? No. Of course not. They were your wives first.”

“So, following that logic, what about Diana. She was first. Should she be jealous of all of you?”

Kei sighed as he handed her the shower loofah and the bath gel. “Wash my back, wife,” he said with a grin as he emphasized the word.

With what had happened last night fresh on her mind, washing his back did not bode well for her having to wait for bedtime to make love to her husband again, sore pussy or not. She soaped his back, but couldn’t help pressing her breasts against him and rubbing the soap around.

Chuckling, he spun, soaped his hands and went after her breasts. She didn’t know what happened – what brought it on – but she found herself on her knees with the head of his cock in her mouth. With as small as her mouth was, and the size of his cock, she couldn’t get much of it into her mouth, but he hissed in a breath when she sucked while running her soapy hand up and down his dick. She wasn’t used to doing that, and her jaw was soon tired, though.

Laughing, he picked her up, her feet completely off the floor as he brought her high enough to kiss her. After putting her down, he reached for a bottle of expensive shampoo made for women, and began to shampoo her hair. The only person, other than herself, who had ever shampooed her hair was her mother, and that was many years ago when she was a little girl. Somehow, it was an intimate experience for the new man and wife, as it also was a little later when he brushed her hair until it shone.


As they stopped at the door of the dining room at exactly eight, Kei wearing shorts, a tight top, flats and no bra, she reminded herself to keep her arms from trying to cover her breasts. As Jeff pushed the door open for her, every head turned in their direction. And ... everyone came to their feet to begin clapping for the newlyweds.

Before she knew it, every woman in the place seemed to be trying to hug her to death. None of the women even appeared to notice that she was not wearing a bra, but her mother did, of course.

“I cannot believe...” Aiko began before Kei cut her off.

“Get used to it, Mother. I am part of the Matthews clan now, and the women do not wear, or need to wear, bras unless we are going out. My husband does not like them, and I feel freer this morning than I can ever remember. I am a married woman and loyal to my husband and my sister-wives.”

Aiko blushed, but hugged her daughter, quietly asking for forgiveness.

“You have done nothing wrong,” Kei assured her.

Jeff, who had been standing close, said. “You are my guest and the mother of my new wife. You have a special place in my heart.” Then with a big grin, “Now, let’s eat.”


When the meal was over, Kei began gathering plates, but Diana stepped close and put her hand on Kei’s. “Not today. Why don’t you kiss your husband goodbye for a little while and take your mother to her suite so she can put on a bathing suit? Make sure to remind her that almost everyone else will be nude, though. I have agreed that Alice and Terri, Eric’s daughters, are old enough to be part of the group and hear about your wedding night, and as always, I will leave it up to Selina as to whether she will be part of it or not. As we all know, even though she is technically a child, she has the mind of an adult, so the decision will be hers.”

“My mother will never take part in this, and I am frightened beyond belief to be there nude with all those women.”

“Your mother and I have talked. She is well aware that she cannot go back to your father or live in that house and environment again. She told me that she would join in this morning, but she could not be nude. We left her a modest one-piece suit in her – your old – suite. I suggest that you go help her dress. Several of us will be waiting in the hallway for the two of you. Now kiss your husband and scat. We’ll have things cleaned up in here in a few minutes.”

In Aiko’s suite, she stood looking at the bathing suit that someone had placed on her bed. Turning to her daughter, “Mrs. Matthews...”

“Diana,” Kei corrected.

“Uh, Diana said it was important that I join in. When I told her that I had never worn a bathing suit in the presence of anyone except my family, she said that everyone here was my family now that you were married to ... uh, Jeff.”

“He is the Alpha Prime. All here are Alphas, their wives or close relatives of those Alphas. All are connected to Jeff. You are the mother of one of his wives. Hence, you are family and surrounded by family. Diana was correct. Now hurry and put your suit on.”

Aiko picked the suit up and started for the bathroom. “Mother!”

Aiko froze as her daughter went on. “In a couple of minutes, you are going to be in a giant Jacuzzi with a group of nude women.”

Blushing furiously, Aiko stripped out of her clothes and quickly donned the suit. Kei tried not to notice, but her mother’s body was, indeed, quite similar to her own. Each of them was tiny, but their breasts looked large on their petite frames. Whether it was caused by the enhancement or not, she didn’t know, but there was no sag in her mother’s breasts, and like Kei’s, they sat high and proud on Aiko’s chest. She had nothing to be ashamed of.

Smiling, Kei put her arm around the woman as they walked toward the suite door. “I know how you feel. I, also, am scared to death, but this is a tradition when a family member gets married here. We will face it together.”

Diana, Arlene, Helen and Susan were waiting just outside the suite. As soon as they saw the two women, Helen spoke up. “You look very nice, Aiko, and if it’s any consolation to you, I, too, was scared to death the first time we did this, and ... there were far fewer of us then. Just remember, as I know you have been told, you are with family – a family that will stand with you no matter what.”

“But I am so much older than anyone here...”

“Wrong,” both Susan and Helen sang out, chuckling.

“I think I’m actually a year or two older than you,” Susan said. “Remember, I’m Diana’s mother and Arlene is Diana’s daughter. We told you that the enhancement would make you appear younger. Just wait a few weeks and you won’t know yourself when you look in the mirror.”

Aiko had stumbled out an answer. She, through habits formed over the years, frequently talked to outsiders with her eyes cast downward, and that had been true here as well. Not all the time, of course, but she had tried not to focus too long on a person’s face, having been told since childhood that it was impolite. Now, she actually spent a few discreet seconds noticing the apparent ages of the women that were accompanying her. With the knowledge of exactly who they were in relation to each other, she began to believe more of what she had been told about the enhancement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.