Arlene and Jeff
Chapter 514

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 514 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

The Retreat

Two days had passed since Kei and Tosha’s shopping trip. Jeff, his family and the other resident Alphas and their families were eating their early breakfast just before six A.M. They had been talking about Morales and Jasmine, when Jeff caught Kei’s eye. “I would like for you to go with us.”

“To the prison planet?” she asked, somewhat shocked at the invitation.

“Yep. You’ve been watching the videos with us. I want you to meet Jasmine and Morales.”

That would mean a ride in that spaceship, and I think I would love that, she thought. “But I cannot, at least at the present time. I am working on the plans for my client’s new building,” she told Jeff.

“And ... knowing you, you’re already well ahead of schedule, right?” Before she could answer, Jeff went on, “How long do you expect the project to take?”

“Well, he is not asking for any major changes from the original building. He is basically just duplicating the facility, and there are no real design challenges.”

“So, you should be able to take a day off now and then?” he asked as he put his hand atop hers.

Kei felt a jolt of ... something that seemed to run through her mind and body, and despite herself, she could feel her face beginning to flush. Embarrassed, she thought about moving her hand, but that would have been rude, and ... she didn’t want to, either. I am still married, she told herself. But there was a part of her that seemed to add, But not for long. After a couple of moments, Jeff removed his hand, but down deep, Kei wished he hadn’t.

Surprising herself, because she had intended to wait and tell the Matthews when there were fewer people around, she blurted out, “My attorney called after we ate last night. He apologized for calling after hours, but he was out of town and in meetings all day. When he returned to his hotel room, he checked in with his assistant and was told that Edi had suddenly changed his mind and had agreed to sign the divorce papers.”

“That’s great,” Diana expounded, along with several others.

Kei grinned despite herself. “There is more. When I checked my office phone for messages, there was a call from a real estate agent. I returned the call and he said he had an offer on my house.”

Susan responded with, “I didn’t realize you had put it on the market yet.”

“That is true, but I have had offers on the house even before it was completely built. It is in a good location...”

“ ... And word got around that it was built by an architect to live in, personally,” Diana allowed. “I can see where that might be a strong selling point.”

“Yes, I suppose so,” Kei agreed, “but this offer was well over the appraised value of the house. However, I was unable to determine exactly who made the offer. The agent said that it was presented through a corporation, and the offer was for cash. If Edi accepts, the sale should go through quickly.”

After a moment, she continued, “My attorney also said that if both parties agree, there was a possibility of ‘fast tracking’ the divorce. I am to meet with both attorneys and the real estate agent early this morning to sign all the paperwork. If everything goes to plan, and Edi signs off on the house, and signs the divorce, everything should soon be over.”

Locking eyes with Diana, Kei continued, “Di, would...”

The Clan Queen reached to put her hand on top of Kei’s just as Jeff had a few minutes earlier. “You don’t have to ask. I’ll be glad to go with you.”

“As will Kayla, Arlene and I,” Jeff added.

“Thank you,” Kei quietly said. “You do not know how good it feels to realize that I have someone on my side...”

“Who loves you,” Diana whispered into her ear as she reached to hug the small woman.

“What time?” Jeff asked to change the subject a bit.

“Early, I’m afraid. Nine O’clock. My attorney has something already scheduled for later, so that is the only time he has available for several days. The others have agreed, also.”

“Money talks,” Diana mouthed to her husband when Kei was looking toward someone else.


While they were getting ready, Diana worriedly said to her husband, “We’re going to be late getting to 2214 today.”

“So? What had you planned?”

“Well, we wanted to fit Jasmine’s wedding dress as well as have Morales try on his tux. Chances are that there will be few, if any, changes to the dress, and I doubt there will be anything wrong with the tux, but we need to check, anyway. What about you?”

“Well, I had planned to do some work on the structures for the solar cells, but I can, at least, deliver the materials and get everything sorted out and in position. Maybe we’ll even have time to dig the holes, set the supporting posts, and pour the concrete so it can be curing. I’m just going to use Quikrete concrete mix to expedite things. The structures themselves are fairly lightweight, though very strong, so they should withstand a strong wind.”

“So just how big are the solar cells going to be?”

“Well, each bank of cells will hold four solar panels, each of the panels measuring thirty-nine by seventy-seven inches. There will be four banks of these panels and each will rest on a movable framework. A sensor will continually track the sun and a small electric motor will angle the framework to maintain optimal sun exposure throughout the day. The system is, of course, expandable if need be.

“With more than enough solar panels, in addition to extra top-of-the-line batteries, the system will be pretty extensive overkill for the cave, but Morales and Jasmine will have electrical power, even if there is no sun for several days. I want plenty of extra power for expansion. Sorry, Babe, but you know how I am.”

Laughing, Diana reached over to hug her husband, fiercely. “Oh, I do know you. That system will have all the bells and whistles that it could possibly have, and be many times bigger and more efficient than need be. Is that what you’re saying?”

“Di, I...” he began as he worried that he had really overdone it this time, but she locked her mouth to his to shut him up.

When she pulled back, her nipples were at full extension as she smiled and said, “I like those two just like you do. Put in that fabulous system and make me proud of you, yet again, Lover.”

“It won’t be cheap...” he began.

“And since when did you ever go cheap?” she teased. “Besides, just like you, I want them to have the things they need to make their lives a little easier. It is a prison planet and she’s giving up everything to be there with him.”

“I might have known you would agree about setting them up with a good system. Thank you, Babe. Now, slight change of subject. Dave brought the supplies from Denver that I’ll need to build the system, and he stacked them on pallets in the outside garage ready to go.”

“So, how are you going to get everything onboard Ship?”

Jeff grinned at her. “Open the garage bay doors where the pallets are, have Ship come down and load them in her cargo bay with her tractor beam. No fuss. No muss,” he finished with a grin. “She can unload them wherever I want, using the same method.”

Diana was smiling. “No telling how long it will take in the lawyer’s office, but even if we’re late, I would still like to visit Jasmine and Morales today so we can have her fitting.”

“Morales doesn’t count, huh?” he teased.

“Oh, you know what I mean,” she said with a bit of a grumble. “Suits aren’t nearly as complicated to fit as a wedding dress.”

“Easy, Tiger,” he said with a chuckle. “I’m just teasing. I know you won’t slack off for Morales, but hell, every eye there will be on Jasmine, anyway. Nobody pays much attention to the groom.”

“She will,” Diana said with a giggle. “She might even have an eye on the fit in certain areas,” she finished as she reached to fondle her husband.

Gently pushing her hand away, he said, “Watching you get dressed turned me on, so don’t start anything we don’t have time to finish.”

“In that case, I’m ready to go,” she said, stepping back. “Kayla said that she and Arlene will be in the living room waiting for us.”

The Attorney’s Office

Amazing Jeff and Kayla, Edi was sitting with his attorney at the other end of the long table in the lawyer’s office. Kei had asked and received permission for Jeff and Diana to accompany her during the meeting. Upon seeing Edi, Kei started, then stared for a moment before she and the Matthews sat without comment, but her mind was toiling over Edi’s appearance. A quick glance again confirmed that there were a very large number of small scabs about his face, nose, cheeks, lips and even some on his eyelids.

Kei was far from stupid. Edi’s sudden signing of the paperwork was an abrupt about-face that she never expected. Accompanied by his sudden willingness to sign despite all his previous threats, this begged the question of why. Surreptitiously watching him, she realized that he was moving as if he were extremely sore or stiff. Could the injuries on his face also include other parts of his body? Did this damage have anything to do with his sudden willingness to sign the divorce papers? Suddenly, she knew, and knowing, she forced herself not to look at Jeff.

Jeff must have done this? And how do I feel about that? There is always a way other than violence. But then she thought that through again. But the only change was that his violence continually got worse. I begged him to stop hitting me, but he just laughed and said he was my husband and I needed disciplining. But did Jeff really do this, or did Edi get hurt in some other way?

While they were waiting on the lawyers to get their paperwork in order, she glanced at Jeff, but she couldn’t catch his eye. Diana reached to squeeze her hand. “Be calm. We’ll talk later,” she whispered.


While the lawyers were shaking hands with everyone after the signing, Kei felt as if she had been raped. I wound up dividing everything other than my business, despite the fact that it was me who worked to buy the house, cars and practically everything else. He always spent everything he earned in addition to part of my salary while I worked my butt off in Midville to put money in our saving and securities accounts, and paid the bills and the house payment. Now, he gets half, but it was the only way I stood a chance of his signing. But I set my foot down and wound up with that nice shiny Corvette he loved to show off so much. But, she again thought of his appearance. Did Jeff really do that? Edi said nothing after he realized that he was going to lose the Corvette – just agreed and signed. He barely looked me in the eye at all, and when he did, he would quickly look away. Can I love a man who did that to someone? But if it was Jeff, he did it for me. Realistically, I know deep down that Edi would have eventually killed me. Might even now, but for Jeff.

She stood there staring, and Edi happened to turn toward her. Their eyes met for a second, and Edi visibly cringed. Something flooded Kei’s spirit and she stood straight to stare back at him. I think that you met that Alpha Prime that Di is always talking about. Met him, and as Di said, had your attitude adjusted. You brought this on yourself, and ... I am alive and my bruises are healing – mental and physical.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.