Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 490

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 490 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

The General’s Office

... “If we can get the programming adapted enough for the portal to work underground, though, the eggheads can have their fun unraveling the column area without Morales or his animals being bothered,” Jeff said.

The General sighed. “Yeah, well, there’s that little two letter word that always seems to get involved when you least need it.”

Jeff and Whitworth talked for a few minutes more before the Prime left, leaving the rest of the cake and milk with the General.

As soon as the door closed behind Jeff, Whitworth cut himself another piece of pound cake and smeared a generous helping of peanut butter on it before refreshing his glass of milk. After taking a big bite followed by a slug of milk, he thought, You already have me drinking iced, sweet tea and eating grits. Now you’ve furthered my trip into decadence with peanut butter on pound cake. Fuck, before I know it, I’ll be speaking Southern.

Finished, he put the remaining milk into the refrigerator and the cake and peanut butter into a nearby cabinet for a later snack before stepping into the alcove to rinse the dishes in the sink. Feeling guilty at all the calories he had consumed, even though he knew that the enhancement would keep him from gaining weight, he dropped and knocked out a hundred pushups.

After contacting the Lieutenant in charge of the portal project, Whitworth arranged a meeting with the techs. Jeff had already suggested that he use Ship to shuttle him to the base and back, so with a stop to kiss his wives goodbye, he was on his way.


Frank Wainwright and his wives had returned from their trip. In the living room a little later, Jeff got to fill Frank in on what had been happening. “I had Margaret give Kei the name and phone number of a supposedly excellent divorce attorney in Denver. What happened? I thought those two got along just fine,” Wainwright asked.

Jeff finished pouring their coffee before he spoke. “Yeah, me too, but I suppose she must have been pretending. From what I gather, this has been going on for some time. Apparently, he was good to her in the beginning, but over time, he changed to the ‘old ways’ as Kei refers to them.”

Jeff took a sip of coffee before continuing. “Diana’s interpretation is that he was the master and Kei the slave. Di says Kei showed her a big bruise on her shoulder and said there were others hidden under her clothes. From the way he acted when she picked up her personal possessions, I have no problem believing her.”

After a pause, Jeff went on to relate everything he knew about the situation, including Diana and presumably the rest of his wives preparing for Kei to be his new wife, as well as describing in detail the incident at Kei’s house.

“Sounds as if the guy has a mental problem. So, I presume that number seventeen is all but a done deal,” Wainwright said with a chuckle, but cut it off when he noticed the frown beginning on the Prime’s face. “Hell, Jeff. What’s the matter? The lady is a fox, and she’s always been very pleasant when I’ve spoken with her.”

“Shit, Frank. Just what you said. Seventeen, for goodness sake. She’ll be number seventeen. That just isn’t ... realistic. What the hell am I going to do with seventeen wives?”

Frank chuckled as he responded. “The same thing you do with sixteen – plus one,” Wainwright responded, his grin getting bigger. “You darn sure won’t be able to complain about your love life getting boring.” Then, after he stared at Jeff for a moment, Frank began sniggering. “Seventeen. Seventeen,” he repeated before bursting out laughing, although Jeff didn’t see a thing that was the least bit funny.

“So, do you love her?” Wainwright asked past a snigger.

“Don’t start. You know damn well that something happens and I fall head-over-heals in love with whomever Diana chooses for my wife. And no. I do not understand it. I just fucking do. And before you ask, no. I have never kissed Kei and won’t until after her divorce is final, assuming, of course, that she might somehow have some feelings for me by then. My Queen claims Kei is ‘intensely’ in love with me and has been for some time, but I don’t see any evidence of that, and I’m damn sure not going to approach Kei with the subject.”

Wainwright sobered. “Well, if Diana says Kei is in love with you, I believe it. And, shit, Jeff, I didn’t mean to imply that you would do anything before she’s divorced. We all know you better than that. So, I suppose from what you have already said that this is going to be a really rough divorce.”

“Yeah, rough and long-drawn-out, I’m afraid. He’s demanding half her salary for ten years, plus half of everything else in addition to the new Corvette. The title is in her name, so she drove it up here. I suspect she couldn’t care less about the car, but just wanted to piss him off in retaliation for his beating her, as well as embarrassing her by screwing a woman in Kei’s own office. She says he can have the house, and ... the payments that go with it, but the ‘Vette is paid for and she will never let him have it.”

“Sounds like the lady is a teeny bit aggravated,” Wainwright said with a grin. “How long have they been married?”

“I’m not sure. From what I hear, she didn’t want to marry him to begin with, but he kept promising her the world, and I think family had something to do with pushing her into it, too, plus I suspect that different traditions had an effect on her decision as well. But don’t hold me to any of this. I’ve heard most of what I know through my wives, and, to say the least, they’re just a bit biased in Kei’s favor.”

Since, in Jeff’s opinion, Frank was enjoying himself far too much at the Prime’s expense. “So,” he asked, “when are Margaret and Tina going to add to your harem?” At Frank’s startled look, Jeff went on with a grin, “With all your money, it’s a shame you don’t have at least a dozen women to help you spend it.”

Frank just grinned at Jeff. “Not going to happen. I’m way too old to add more women. They almost kill me as it is.”

“Bullshit,” Jeff said as he chuckled. “You’ve been enhanced just like the rest of us, so don’t give me that crap about being too old. Hmmm. Maybe I need to have a chat with Margaret. Yeah ... come to think of it, that seems like a great idea,” he said as he came to his feet, the grin on his face growing bigger by the second.

“That is not funny, Jeff. Now don’t you start something. Like I said, I’m wayyy too old...”

“Bullshit. You need more women in your life,” Jeff said as he started for the door, the grin getting bigger. “If I have to have more, how come you get away with only two?”

“Now Jeff, this has gone on long enough,” Frank insisted as his worry began to escalate. But the Prime was already through the door, and quickly out of sight in the hallway.

He’s just kidding, Frank told himself. He would never bring something like this up to Margaret – would he? Almost without realizing it, Wainwright was on his feet and jogging toward their suite.

When he burst through the door, Margaret and Tina were sitting in the living room of the suite, soft drinks in hand as they chatted.

Taking one look at his face, Margaret came to her feet. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

It was obvious Jeff wasn’t there, and it was equally obvious that he had just set Frank up. Oh, crap. Now what do I do? I have vowed never to lie to them, but if I tell them why I ran in here, the damage will be done, anyway. They’ve been teasing me about another wife, but so far it has been just that – teasing. Ten to one, this will solidify their thoughts and they will start shopping just like the Clan Queen does. She’s the epitome of perfect and never makes a mistake as far as they’re concerned. Oh, shit, they’re staring at me. Say something...

“Have you seen, uh, Jeff?” he stumbled out.

Both his wives frowned. Finally, “Frank?” Margaret questioned with just that intonation.

“He was ... uh, teasing me and I thought...”

Tina motioned to the couch beside her. “You might as well sit and come clean. You know that Margaret will get it out of you sooner or later, anyway.”

I run multi-billion dollar corporations. I can out think two women, he tried to tell himself.

“And we love you beyond belief,” Margaret answered as if she were suddenly privy to his thoughts.

“Damn you, Jeff,” Wainwright muttered under his breath. “You set me up.”

As soon as he was seated, Margaret straddled his lap, then kissed him with tongue, seemingly putting everything she had into the kiss as well as pushing her breasts against his chest. Within seconds, as she knew it would, his hard cock made itself felt, and she squirmed against it.

“Might as well tell us,” Tina said as she slid over to nuzzle his neck.

Frank let out a sigh. “It was just a joke. I was teasing him about Kei being wife number seventeen,” he hedged, still hoping for a good outcome, “and, well...”

The women looked at each other for a second before both of them burst out laughing. Finally, Margaret kissed her husband on the nose, “Baby, you’re waaayyy behind,” she teased. “Your next wife is already in our plans.”

The wives both giggled at the look on their husband’s face. Then the full impact of their words hit. “Wait. Wait! What do you mean ‘in our plans’? This isn’t funny anymore.” Then, in near desperation, “Look, I’m in the public eye all the time. True, there haven’t been any repercussions about a second wife for me, especially after the changes in legislation that have occurred over the last few years, but I can’t...”

He was still arguing when Margaret slid off his lap and Tina pulled his zipper down, but his thoughts lost focus when her warm mouth slipped over the head of his cock.

I’m a damn pussy, he thought. If I hurt their feelings, they sniffle a little and I will do anything to stop their crying. If I argue about something they’ve decided, I suddenly find my dick in a mouth. How in the hell do you say no to that? But I can’t have another wife. I just can’t.

Margaret unbuckled his pants and Tina released his dick so they could get his pants down. Moments later, Tina was again sucking his dick while Margaret lovingly caressed his balls. Shortly, he couldn’t say his name, let alone argue about another wife.

The Prison Planet

...”And General, I think I am beginning to learn some things that will be worth a lot more than my doctorate. And ... I will freely share those things with you if you will promise to never separate us and our friends here.” Her last few words were choked out as tears began to overflow her eyes.

Morales was having a problem talking at that point, so he just held her tight.


After spending the morning emptying the second case, arranging its contents on the freshly dug shelves, plus digging out more shelves, Morales was getting hungry. Despite his admonishments not to, Jasmine had fixed their lunch.

When he complained, she just laughed at him. “I told you that I was just a little sore – well, maybe a lot sore,” she qualified, “but I’m a big girl and I don’t cry when I skin my knees anymore,” she said, laughing. “Besides, if you get that upset over a little soreness, what are you going to do when you have to deliver our babies?”

“Babies?” he croaked, his head snapping around to stare at her.

For a second, she thought she had overdone it. His face turned gray as he continued to stare at her without speaking.

“Come on, Mr. Morales,” she said, oh so sweetly. “You know that my birth control will only last two years. Chances are your little wigglies will have me pregnant shortly after that. After all, it’s not as if we have a drugstore just down the block so I can update my birth control.”

“Shit, Jas,” he stumbled out, “you can’t have a baby here. I mean, there’s no hospital...”

She just looked at him and grinned. “Other countries – backward countries – have a better survival rate for both mother and newborn than the U.S. does. And yeah, I know that doesn’t hold if something goes wrong with the birth, but I’m young and healthy. There are some birthing videos on my computer, and detailed directions made specifically for women and their husbands who intend having their babies at home. I’ll be just fine, and so will our children. I’m not too sure about my husband surviving, though,” she teased.

Apparently, the joke went past without him even realizing, because he just stood there unable to respond. Closing the distance between them, she hugged her body to his. “Before you go into another denial jag, remember that I’m a fairly intelligent woman who has spent a number of years in the field. I’m not some dainty little female who is scared of a little roughing it. And, in case you’ve forgotten, I chose to spend all that time in the field. This,” she said motioning to the fire, “isn’t the first campfire I’ve used to cook my meals over. True, that was my first pig hunt, but I’ve hunted the equivalent of deer on other planets, and I’ve field dressed my share. A little blood doesn’t scare me, and I suspect I won’t be too upset about shedding a little of my own when our babies are born. Childbirth tends to be a little messy. That’s another reason you need to start watching those videos so you can become accustomed to the birthing process. I don’t want you fainting. I might need you to cut the cord and tie it off.”

She realized that Morales was beginning to turn a very distinct shade of green, so she made him sit and lean with his head between his legs while she poured a cup of coffee for him.

After righting himself slowly, embarrassed, he just sat there sipping his coffee while he watched her preparing her own drink. Finally, he responded, his voice hoarse. “Baby, we haven’t even made love, and you’re talking about having babies...”

“So? Can’t a woman be practical? As you have reminded me, I’m all but a virgin, and if I hadn’t been so darn curious, I would still be. I got nothing out of having sex either of those times, and I can assure you that I’m not in the habit of lying down and spreading my legs. But ... I want us to be absolutely certain of our love for each other before we go all the way. Oh, I love you and I know you love me, but I want it to be special when you push that big thing of yours inside me.”


As they sat side by side eating, Morales quietly said, “Jas, I came here worried that some animal would kill me before I could even find a safe place to be. Oh, I read what I had been given in the cell. Hell, I tried to memorize it. They even had the material prioritized, and truth be told, it was some damn good advice. Without it, I probably wouldn’t have lasted through the first night. But it wasn’t the most auspicious start: I did kill my partner – well, if you could call him that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.