Arlene and Jeff
Chapter 466

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 466 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

The Prison Planet

... As Jasmine watched Morales with hooded eyes, he finished preparing the cave for night, turned the lantern down to a faint glow, undressed and slipped into bed. Within moments, she eased her hand inside her panties.

A couple minutes later, embarrassed, she wondered what was happening to her. I’m fantasizing about a prisoner. But doggonit, he turned away when he bathed, and I still didn’t get a clear view of his dick. He darn sure has a nice ass, though. I guess we’re on the honor system, and I’m not supposed to look at him, but I just can’t help myself. Does he look at me? I thought I caught him peeking, but even then, I wasn’t entirely certain. Am I attractive to him? Hmmm, I caught him looking at my ass when I bent over to start a fire in the oven. Should I be offended? Do I care if he gets a quick look at me nude every now and then? And as far as my ass is concerned, I did lean over farther than was necessary, so why shouldn’t he look?

She turned on her side in order to face his bed, but she could see little more than a vague blob in the near darkness. Is his dick as big as it looked with that quick glance I got? Would you suck it, Girl? You’ve only done that one time, and with Chuck of all people. You hated the taste of his pre-come, and Chuck having turned out to be an asshole made it a certainty that you wouldn’t do it for him ever again. Since his pre-come tasted so awful, what would the taste of his come have been like? Probably even worse, she mentally answered herself, barely holding back a shudder. But ... would you have sucked his dick a second time if he hadn’t shown his true colors? Would Mr. Morales taste bad like Chuck did? You finished him with your hand. Would you let Mr. Morales come in your mouth? Men are supposed to love that, and he’s been so nice to you. Would you even swallow for him?

She had been lazily teasing her clit with one hand while pulling on a nipple with the other, all the while fantasizing about Morales pounding her doggie style. With an abruptness that amazed her, an orgasm flared through her body. Turning her head, she bit down on the pillow as she tried to stifle her moans, her body bucking and thrashing uncontrollably in the throes of a back-arching orgasm that went on and on.

Trembling as aftershocks slammed through her body, her clit and breasts tingling, she tried to quietly suck in deep breaths, never seeming to get quite enough oxygen in the process. Oh, shit. He had to have heard that. Way to go, Girl. You might as well have thrown the sleeping bag open and yelled for him to come fuck you.

Trying to calm her breathing enough to listen, she thought she heard a faint snore. Then again, maybe he’s faking sleep to keep from embarrassing me. That’s not beyond the realm of possibility, because he’s always so considerate of me and my feelings.

While she was mentally debating the issue, Morpheus took her.


Jasmine awakened with Morales gently shaking her shoulder through the sleeping bag. As she yawned, she automatically reached a hand out to cover her mouth. Barely in time, she remembered that she had not worn a tee shirt to bed. She was tempted to give him another view of a breast, but that decision was taken from her as he quickly turned away.

“Coffee is perking and will be ready by the time you are. Lobo, Lila and I have already been outside.”

“My goodness. I had no idea it was so late.” That wonderful orgasm must have contributed to my sound sleep, she thought as she held the bag against her chest while reaching for a clean fatigue shirt.

Still with his back turned, Morales responded, “Guess you were tired after our full day yesterday. It isn’t that late, though. The sun is barely over the horizon.”

After hurriedly pulling her clothes on, she grabbed up her weapons, the urge to pee mounting by the moment.

“Lobo, you and Lila go with her,” Morales instructed.

As soon as Jasmine pulled the door open, the wolves charged past. By the time she was outside, Lobo was circling while Lila continued to walk close beside her. A few steps later, she saw the tracks. A cat, but I don’t know enough about tracks to tell just which animal, although even I can tell that whatever it is, it’s darn sure big. I guess Mr. Morales’ griping about everything being bigger and meaner on 2214 has been proven yet again.

Putting her weapons in the snow just in front of her so they would be within easy reach, she looked around again, then quickly dropped her pants. Just as she did, the wind picked up. Crap, this cold wind blowing up my ass every time I have to go to the bathroom is beginning to be a drag. Our outhouse is going to be just as cold, I suppose, but at least I won’t have to have the wind blowing on my bare butt while I do my business. Those prefabricated chemical toilets we had on our field trips seemed primitive at the time, but that was before my experiences here. Those things are beginning to seem modern in comparison.

As soon as she was done, she quickly wiped herself, all the while trying to look everywhere at once. Pulling up her pants, she buckled them and snatched up her weapons, not wanting to be outside should the cat decide to come back. With a shiver that was not entirely from the cold, she called Lobo and hurried toward the cave entrance. Although she was scared that the cat might return while she was outside, she knew that she was enjoying herself – immensely. In spite of her fear, as she stepped into the entranceway, she stopped and turned to look back outside.

As a smile touched her lips, This beats any field assignment I’ve ever been on, and as stupid as it probably is, I’m even glad I was able to help Morales defend us against the snow leopard. There’s something about knowing that I contributed to our being alive that heightens the way I feel about myself. Oh, sure, Morales’ bolt and arrow were dead on, but still, so were mine. This place makes me feel ... alive, and that incident certainly increased that feeling even more.

But ... primitive or not, you’re enjoying yourself immensely, Girl. Now just why is that? she asked herself. While trying to convince herself otherwise, she thought, Well, obviously, it’s because of the challenge of trying to determine what or who made the column area and also the mystery of Mr. Morales’ communication with the wolves. I’ve noticed that even the chickens seem to understand what he wants. Then with a sigh, Face it, Girl, there’s more to it than that. Oh, sure, you love living on the edge, the primitive conditions, and the mysteries that need to be solved, but ... you like him – maybe too much, she admitted to herself. A frown touched her pretty face. Crap, Girl, you had better get back to Earth before you do something you’ll regret forever.

Absently petting Lobo and Lila, she continued to stand looking back at the beautiful scenery, many of the trees so heavily laden with snow that their lower branches were bent almost to the ground. Mr. Morales presents a very intriguing dichotomy of good and evil. Face it, Girl, that’s one of the things that attracts you. He’s a criminal – was a criminal on Earth. I’ve read his file, but the man I’m associating with here doesn’t seem to be the one represented in all those pages of type. But then again, I watched the video of him killing his partner. Truth be told, though, Robinson shouldn’t have been sent here in the first place. I know that my judgment has been swayed toward Mr. Morales, but in my opinion, the General had no business saddling Morales with that piece of crap whose laziness and refusal to face reality would have gotten both of them killed in short order. So, yes, Morales committed murder, but... she thought as a grin tickled the corners of her mouth, it wasn’t murder on 2214, because there are no laws here, she thought, yet again.

This world is indeed beautiful ... and deadly. One lax moment and you’re dead, but those mountains in the distance are superbly beautiful, and it would be fun to swim in Morales’ little swimming hole come summer. No use thinking about that, though, she scolded herself. You’ll be gone long before it’s warm enough to do that, let alone have time to explore the mountains.

The idea of swimming with him really intrigued her, though. You didn’t bring a suit with you, Girl. Would you go skinny dipping with him? Helpfully, her mind provided a vivid image of the two of them diving into the stream, and then another of them standing under the waterfall to cool off from the summer heat – totally nude.

What’s the matter with you? she scolded herself again. He’s a prisoner serving a life sentence in an environment that’s certainly not conducive to a long life. And that’s an understatement.

As she stood there, she saw a giant bird of some kind effortlessly sailing high above, obviously riding the air currents. Why am I even thinking about this place long-term? Then answering herself, You know why, you idiot. But that just can’t be. It’s the furthest thing from reality that you can imagine, Girl. Don’t even think about it. Get your ass back inside and help him fix breakfast, and forget those fantasies. They’re fantasies and only fantasies. They will never be anything else.

Lila leaned against her and whined. You had better not be reading my mind, she thought as the wolf grinned her terrible grin at her. And don’t you dare tell Morales, either.

Leaning over a little, she put her arms around the giant wolf’s neck. You love your mate, don’t you? I can see it in your eyes. Big dumb males, she thought with a grin while looking at Lobo. They don’t have a clue, do they?

Lila flicked her tongue out to lick Jasmine’s face while Lobo stood back intently watching.

With laughter in her voice, she told the two, “Let’s go get some breakfast.”

Turning, she walked the few steps down the entrance passageway, slid the door open and went on inside. After putting her weapons in their place, she slipped off her coats. When she walked over to the cooking area, Morales handed her a cup of coffee, already fixed the way she liked it.

“I was going to give you another couple of minutes, then come looking for you.”

“Sorry,” she said with a smile. “I stood in the entrance for awhile looking at the scenery. It is just so beautiful.”

When he began preparations for breakfast, she touched him on the shoulder. “Go do something constructive. I’ll fix breakfast.”

“But...” he began with a slight frown.

“Give me thirty minutes, then come back hungry.”

“No problem with that,” he said with a chuckle. “I’m already ravenous. But if you insist, there are a couple of things I can do outside.” After putting his coats and weapons on, he picked up his axe before he and the wolves left.

“Don’t forget those cat tracks,” she cautioned.

“Yeah, Lobo showed them to me. Unfortunately, tracks like those aren’t that unusual around the area. The plains aren’t that far away and they present a very viable hunting ground for the predators. Also, there are a number of wild hogs here, and that presents another source of food for them as well.”

“Well, be careful, anyway. I don’t know much about tracking, but even I know that those tracks are fresh and the animal that made them has to be big.”

A little later, he came back in with two poles three or four inches in diameter that were roughly eight feet in length. With the post hole digger, he dug two holes a few feet apart a short way from the door, put the end of a pole in each and tamped the dirt down around the poles. Jasmine frowned as she wondered what he was doing. Each pole had several limbs snubbed off eight or ten inches from the base of the pole. As he picked up their weapon belts, it dawned on her. “That’s smart and definitely something we need,” she called out to him.

“Thanks, I’ve been putting off looking for poles with limbs positioned just where I needed them. Now we have coat trees to hang our coats and weapon belts on.”

As she dished out their breakfast, Jasmine smiled as she remembered seeing a coat rack that had been made to resemble a natural tree with its limbs cut to the proper length. While the normal coat racks were reasonably priced, the one that was designed to look like what Morales had just made was much more expensive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.