Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 306

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 306 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

... And ... that's a hint. Just what are the two of you up to?"

"Well..."

Margaret reached to grab Kathy's hand for a second. "Come on. Spill it. It's bound to be a Christmas present for your man, right? So what's it going to be?"

Kathy and Jill passed a look before Kathy turned to Margaret. "This really can't get back to Bill. And ... there's little chance it will work out, anyway, but..."

Bill's two wives quickly brought Margaret up to date about the woman who had been so enamored with Bill in the pilot's waiting area of the Saint Louis airport. "Looking back on it," Kathy expanded, "I suspect that Bill was leaking pheromones. I know he was checking out her figure. Whether it was his pheromones or not, she was definitely preening for him when I interfered."

"So? You were protecting what was yours. Nothing to be ashamed of there," Margaret assured her.

"Yeah, that's what I thought at the time, but he wasn't exactly mine then..."

"But now that he is..." Margaret prompted.

Kathy blushed. "Now that he is, I..."

" ... We," Jill insisted.

" ... We want to look her up, and ... I guess I need to eat a big helping of humble pie, then see if... we can get her to come for a visit."

Margaret leaned back in her seat, a grin on her face. "So your plan is to go to Saint Louis, find this woman, drop in on her unexpectedly – if she's even home – and grovel until you get her to say yes to a visit. Am I right so far?"

Kathy and Jill passed a glance. "Uh, yeah," they said in unison while Kathy unconsciously scratched at an itching nipple.

"And what if she tells the two of you to get lost, hmmm? Seems to me that would be a highly probable response after the way you treated her, don't you think?"

Kathy sighed. "Yeah, I was a bitch to her, no doubt."

"And if you are able to get her to agree to come here, what then? Are you bringing Bill a strange woman for a romp in the hay as a Christmas present?"

"Uh, no," Kathy replied. "We, uh ... thought we would talk her into coming here and let Bill decide if he wanted her for another wife," she finished, weakly, the absurdity of the idea striking her with Margaret's comment.

"Hmmm," Margaret responded. "Well, do you even have her address?"

Jill sat up straighter. "Oh, yes. Matt was able to get her full name, telephone number, where she works, even her schedule. According to that, she's due in from a flight a little later today and she's off for the next several days. She's flying relief for a company that rents luxury jets and pilots to various corporations."

Margaret sat thinking for a moment. "You two need to sit down and compose a short letter to this woman, but first I need to make a couple of calls." Grabbing her SAT phone, she scrolled through her phone listings. "I have a good friend at Kemoll's. The first thing we need is a dinner reservation. After that's set, we can get other people involved."

"But..." Kathy started.

Margaret paused before pressing the send button. "Do you want this to work, or not?"

"Well, sure I do," Kathy responded.

"We do, " Jill insisted again, emphasizing. "We do."

Margaret grinned at the two. "All right then. Let me arrange the dinner reservation, then we'll get my assistant on the phone. I swear this woman can do more accidentally than any assistant I've ever had before could do on purpose. Now hush and let me talk to François, then I'll call Evelyn and get the ball rolling.

After a short conversation, Margaret hung up and turned back to the women. "Eight o'clock tonight. Window table facing the arch, and the service and the food will be superb – guaranteed."

Kathy stammered, "You just made a call and we have a reservation at prime time at Kemoll's on a Saturday night?"

"What's the big deal? The two of you and Bill have eaten there with us before."

"Yeah, but..."

"Okay, so we're supporting his son's education at Harvard. He's a really smart young man, and he's agreed to work for us for a minimum of two years after he graduates. He's far from being the only one we have helped in that manner, but along the way we've become friends with his mom and dad. Consequently, when we really have to have a reservation upon short notice at a nice restaurant, it seems to give great pleasure for François, the maître d' there, to take care of us. We return the favor by recommending the restaurant to wealthy associates who appreciate good food in a good atmosphere. As Jeff would say, 'Win – win.'"

Margaret took a breath, grinned and said, "Now here's the plan."


Whistling under his breath, Bill strolled down the hall as he thought about how great life was.

"HELICOPTER PILOTED BY CAPTAIN REED APPROACHING FROM THE NORTH – SECURITY HAS GIVEN REED PERMISSION TO LAND," the AI announced over the PA system.

Hmmm, Bill thought. The AI didn't say anything about any passengers on the copter. Wonder who he's coming to pick up.

Just as he reached for the door of his suite, it opened with Kathy and Jill hurrying out, both pulling small suitcases, and Kathy with her flight case over her shoulder.

"Good. We don't have to go looking for you," Jill said.

"Looking for me? What's going on?" he managed to get out just before Jill sealed her mouth to his and tried for his tonsils.

It didn't take a genius to know that something was up – well, something other than his dick, but before he could ask, Jill moved aside and Kathy tried to outdo her sister-wife.

"What's going on? Where are you two going?" he managed when Kathy turned him lose.

"We'll explain later. Gotta hurry now," Kathy responded.

"See you tomorrow, Husband," Jill said as the two turned and hurried toward the inside garage.

"Wait," Bill tried, but neither heard, or if they did, they didn't respond. "Well, shit," he mumbled as his women turned the corner, then mentally, They stick their tongues down my throat, rub their titties on my chest, then leave, and Kathy had on her uniform and was carrying her flight case.

A few minutes later, he stood in one of the back alcoves watching as the big helicopter rose and headed for the top of the mountain. Shaking his head, he turned toward their suite. Must be a Christmas present for me, but darnit, I have everything I need, and I've told them that over and over. "Women," he quietly said, but he had a grin on his face.


Jill had been quiet as they got the plane out of the hangar and throughout the preflight, only assisting Kathy when she could. As they leveled off at altitude, Kathy glanced at her sister-wife who was sitting in the copilot's seat. "Having second thoughts? Or are you nervous without Bill here with me when I'm in control of the plane?"

Jill blushed. "I trust you, Kath. It's just that..."

"He's always in the plane somewhere, even if he isn't in the pilot's or copilot's seat, right?"

Jill sighed. "I ... uh, yeah. It's just ... different without him here."

Kathy reached over to touch Jill's hand for a moment. "Don't you realize that Bill has always made me land or take off when the weather conditions were bad? He wanted me to be able to fly this plane under any reasonable conditions. Truthfully, there have been a couple of times that I desperately wanted him to take the controls, but he wouldn't. He just sat where you are, seemingly totally relaxed while I was sweating bullets. But, Baby, those times have made me a lot more confident, and ... a better pilot. In addition, I've also become more cautious. I know my limits and I won't try to exceed them. And there's something else – I know I can do what's necessary. I'm a good pilot because of Bill. I was taught by the best.

"Oh, I know there have been times that he wanted to grab the controls, but he just sat back projecting confidence and let me do it. He's not here, but his teachings are. Besides, the weather is perfect, our aircraft is top of the line and this is a short trip. We'll be in Saint Louis in no time, and you know how many times I've landed there. Now, let's talk about what we're going to say when we get to Eileen's."

St. Louis

Eileen Murray had returned to her apartment shortly after 10:00 A.M. She had flown second seat to Gage Crosston, who was absolutely the last pilot she ever wanted to fly with, not that she had a choice most times. Oh, he was certainly competent as a pilot – maybe not as good as he thought he was, but nevertheless, she wasn't worried about flying with him as far as his piloting skills were concerned. She dreaded his attitude toward her, though, or toward any decent looking woman that wouldn't spread her legs for him. He seemed to seize every opportunity to belittle her and make slightly off-color or snide remarks to her or to the executives they flew – nothing really bad, just enough to show his arrogance at her expense.

During the last year, two female pilots had complained to management about his attitude toward women, but he was related to the owner, and he never quite went over the line – just made every flight as miserable as he could for the female copilot. He claimed that he was teaching the lesser experienced pilots, and came out of the complaint smelling like a rose while the women lost in the exchange. Nobody said he wasn't smart – just an asshole.

One of the women who complained quit the next day, but the other continued, although she and Eileen had agreed to try to record some of his putdowns. They even talked about suing the company, but both knew that wouldn't fly. He didn't do anything absolutely wrong, but just made it hard on female pilots unless they slept with him. But he never came out and specifically said that, so she and the females that were not sleeping with him just had to endure if they wanted the job. It wasn't as if the guy wasn't good looking, for he was, but his arrogant attitude toward women completely turned her off.

She awoke from her nap a couple of hours later, then just lay quietly as her thoughts turned to Bill Madison and the bitch that was his copilot. Kathy, she remembered from the short conversation with her. Not much of a conversation. She just read me the riot act for sticking my titties out at her boyfriend. In truth, she couldn't really blame her. Bill was hot. She had seen him around from time to time, and had finally gotten a chance to talk to him in private. That darn sure didn't last long, though, she griped to herself. Almost as soon as I sat across from him, I wanted to strip my clothes off and fuck him right there, but that bitch surely wasn't going to let me stay anywhere near, let alone let anything else happen. She let out a soft sigh. I probably didn't stand a chance, anyway – not with her around. She's undoubtedly the prettiest pilot I've ever seen, she thought with despair. But chance or not, I can dream. Time to pull out ol' Bill, she thought with an accompanying giggle. I wonder what Bill would think if he knew I bought a new vibrating dildo with a clit stimulator after we talked that day at the airport – and named the vibrator after him? Oh, he probably isn't any good in the sack, anyway, she told herself, knowing deep down that her thinking was just sour grapes. But if he isn't, why is that Kathy bitch so protective of him?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.