Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 225

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 225 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Angel arched her shoulders up from the bed as she stared between her breasts at her father's face. He smiled back at her, then slowly moved his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, barely touching her clit at the top of the stroke. The thought that it was her father licking her pussy, in addition to her never having experienced oral sex – Justin demanded that she do him, but he had always refused to reciprocate, saying it was gross – all combined to send her into orgasm by the third swipe of her father's tongue. Fred hung onto her hips as Angel thrashed about, her thighs clamping tightly to the sides of his head as she screamed loudly enough to cause the other women to laugh.

"Raise her butt up," Brenda said, knowing that Fred was going to be there for a while and his neck would suffer. When he did, Brenda shoved a pillow under Angel's hips. Now her pussy was at an easier height for him.

As Angel lay gasping, "Thanks, Babe," he said to his wife as he gently spread Angel's nether lips with his finger so he could more easily push his tongue into her pussy. "Daddy, I ... Daddy, I..." Angel mumbled, her thoughts scattered as he pushed his tongue inside her as far as he could, then fluttered the tip of it about. It didn't take much of that before, "Oh, shit, Daddy. I think..." And she went off again, slamming her thighs against his head.

"Easy, Baby," Brenda coached, "you need him conscious if you want more of those orgasms."

If Angel heard her mother, there was no sign of it as the young woman continued to hyperventilate, her breath coming in short gasps as her feet beat a tattoo on Fred's back, her full breasts swaying, her nipples thick and swollen. After a time, Fred changed again, returning to very slow swipes of his tongue up Angel's vulva, deliberately missing her clit time after time until he suddenly locked his lips around it and sucked. Angel took in a breath, raised her hips high, shivering, almost causing Fred to lose his lip-lock on her clit. Suddenly, in mid-scream, she passed out.

"Well, crap," Fred said as he raised his face from Angel's pussy to stare at her face, "I was just getting started."

When there was no comment from his wives, he glanced around, realizing that all his women were out. Apparently, they had been touching, and had experienced Angel's orgasm.

He sat up a little, still between his daughter's legs, making sure everyone was breathing properly. When he was satisfied they were all okay, he returned his sight to his daughter's pussy. The lips were an intense red, and the area around was flushed rose. Reaching for the box of tissue on the bedside table, he wiped his face, then just sat there thinking, his dick like an iron bar.

I want her – a lot. But she's my daughter. Can I resist? They're all out; I could get up and take a cold shower, or put my clothes on and go for a walk outside. Maybe a shot of the cold out there would get Angel off my mind – not. What have I gotten myself into? Oh, I've thought about doing this since she was a young teen, but no matter how much I want her, she's still my daughter. How does Jeff do it, I wonder? I don't even think about it anymore when Arlene kisses him or acts like a wife to him. Shit, Angel has had a full dose of my pheromones. What's going to happen if I refuse to put my cock in her?

Fred pushed down on his dick, then turned it loose to slap against his belly, rebound and remain sticking out at an upward angle. Crap, I just finished screwing all my wives no more than an hour ago. Now my balls feel like they are about to burst with sperm and my cock is hard as a rock. No matter how many times I come, there always seems to be more ready to go a few minutes later, thanks to Little One, but can I fuck my daughter? Fuck her, and live with myself afterward? Jeff doesn't seem to have any problem with making it with his daughter, and Brenda gave me the go-ahead, but how will she feel afterward? They all voted yes, but was it the pheromones talking? Can I stop now? All I have to do is lean forward, line my dick up and push.

I've told them my pheromones affect me too. Maybe not as strongly, but it's a struggle not to ram my cock up Angel right now. What will it be after I screw her once? I'll never be able to tell her no. Will she even want me to tell her no? It surely doesn't seem like it right now.

His vision moved from Angel's pussy to her breasts. They're beautiful, and she has nipples almost as big as her mother's. He reached up to tease her left nipple, pulling on it and gently twisting it. Angel moaned and moved, obviously beginning to regain consciousness. Without thought, he leaned forward to take the nipple in his mouth, sucking lightly and teasing it with his tongue.

A sharp intake of breath made him aware that his daughter was now conscious. As she wiggled, her hips still on the pillow, he felt her wet pussy against his groin. A hand grasped his cock from between his legs, guiding it to Angel's open pussy. Angel moved and the head popped inside her entrance as she hissed in a breath. "Yes," she whispered into his ear. "Push, Daddy. Make me yours. Push that big cock up me."

Oh, fuck. No man could stop now, he said to himself as his hips gradually pushed his cock deeper. Oh, shit. She's tight.

Her legs came up to lock around his ass, trying to pull him farther inside her. With all the force of his will, he struggled not to slam his cock into her. Instead, he managed to push slowly into her tight channel as she gasped out, repeating, "Daddy. Daddy. Daddy."

This is my Daddy pushing his cock up me, she thought. Justin never felt like this. It's stretching me. He's already deeper than Justin ever managed to go.

Her world focused on her father's cock. It's big. Can I take it? Oh, gosh. This is what I've always dreamed of. Take me, Daddy. Make me yours, she thought. She struggled to tell him, but words wouldn't come. Something was happening to her – something that even in the beginning stages was beyond any orgasm she had ever felt when Justin was fucking her – even when she pretended that her husband was her father.

Deep within her, his cock nudged her cervix. There was a brief instant of pain that quickly morphed into something else. Daddy has his cock against my cervix. He's so deep in me. When his cock spurts it will pump sperm into my womb. That thought brought out desires she had only dreamed of before. She felt her nipples rubbing in the hair of her father's chest even as he moved his hips, causing his cock to rub across her cervix. He's virile – extremely virile. He can put a baby into my womb. Her whole body tingled. She was having a hard time breathing.

He pulled back a little, then pushed against her womb again, nudging it, then pushing harder as he moved his hips.

Her body seemed to explode, to disintegrate into a million parts, every part tingling, putting to shame anything she had ever called an orgasm before. She vaguely heard someone screaming. Can that be me? At best, she had whined a little when she came with Justin, but the orgasms she had before shouldn't even be call orgasms – not when they were compared to this.

She lost all conception of time. Her body responded on its own. Her back arched. Her hips slammed upward, heedless of his cock hitting her womb. As soon as one orgasm began to taper off, he would rub his cock on her cervix, and the orgasm – if it could even be called that – would spiral upward again. She was panting, mumbling, "Daddy. Daddy. Daddy," over and over.

Fred hung on, his daughter's strength amazing him as his mind clung to reality by a thread. He had no conception of how long he slid his cock back and forth in her tight channel. Her orgasms were impossible to count. Another one seemed to begin before the last one completely ended. He fought to keep his mind free of the feedback from his daughter and his wives as they touched the two of them.

He nudged Angel's cervix just as her pussy clamped down on his member, convulsing around him, feeling almost as if it were milking him. He felt her body orgasm yet again, then realized that all his wives were touching again. He could feel the touches of feedback from their mutual orgasms. Sometimes feedback from his women happened, sometimes it didn't. He tried to concentrate, to keep his mind away from the feedback, but suddenly, the rush of female orgasms overwhelmed him.

Without thought, he had begun hammering his cock into her, his control gone. The more he pumped, the greater the feedback became. He struggled to focus, but his daughter was having back-to-back orgasms, each stronger than the last, and she was taking the other women with her – and him. He began to lose his sense of self. Was it his feelings, or was it feedback? Another orgasm flashed through his/her body – an orgasm that consumed him. His cock swelling and spurting semen without warning, he pushed his dick hard against her cervix. "Oh, shit," he mumbled as Angel, along with his wives, screamed out another mutual orgasm that went on and on, ever spiraling upward. He could hardly breathe. The orgasms wouldn't stop.

The world grayed around him, but at the last instant, the feedback finally slackened. He didn't completely lose consciousness, but it was a moment before he realized that he was pumping his hips to the accompanying sound of air and come being forced out around his cock. Angel grabbed his head and pulled him close, her mouth locking to his as she shoved her tongue past his lips. His wives moved away, losing contact, but he barely noticed. A moment later, Angel screamed out, shivering all over as yet another orgasm crashed through her. She was still arching her back, thrusting her hips at him, her body undulating. As clarity returned, he was momentarily worried that he might be doing damage to her womb as he slammed into it, meeting her thrusts, but she never slacked up.

She began another orgasm on the heels of the last one. Some small part of Fred's mind wondered if he was going to survive this. A male's mind wasn't designed to withstand the magnitude of one female orgasm, let alone one right after the other. I can't... But the thought was blasted away as the feedback returned, this time in full force, her mind locked to his, the orgasm spiraling upward, dragging him with it. Her pussy convulsed, the warm, tight channel massaging his dick, wringing another gush of come from him. When Angel felt his warmth spurting into her again, her orgasm leapt upward, again making him part of it. A mere male brain could not function feeling an orgasm like that. This time, the feedback didn't release him. The world skittered away, his vision going black. Fred slumped on his daughter, unconscious even as his cock repeatedly pulsed his sperm-laden semen into the young woman.

"He'll crush her," Carla said as she and Jessica managed to roll Fred to the side. The mother and daughter looked at each other for an instant, before they broke up laughing. Fred, lying on his back as his still hard cock dribbled out a last weak spurt of semen, was oblivious to their laughter as his body drifted from unconsciousness to a deep sleep.

Fred's wives, having experienced several orgasms as they touched their husband while he fucked Angel, had not been touching him this last time. Brenda sat looking at her husband and daughter while they lay in an exhausted sleep. "He's going to feel guilty," Brenda said almost to herself, but the others heard her.

Jessica looked over at Brenda. "Why? We all agreed; it wasn't just him."

Brenda stacked a couple of pillows against the head of the bed, leaned into them and smiled at her sleeping mate. "Yeah, we did, but he's going to think it was because of the pheromones. Are we all still agreed that he should take her as another wife? I know I should be against my husband taking my daughter, but I've missed Angel so much, I would do most anything to keep her with me now. I'll admit, I was a little jealous when he pushed his cock up her, but ... well, when we touched them, I felt what she was feeling. I can't deny her those wonderful feelings, especially now that I know she has always wanted him to make love to her. Do you suppose she really married Justin to prevent her coming into bed with Fred and me?"

"What's the point in her having said it, if it isn't true?" Audrey very reasonably asked.

Jessica reached over to take Brenda's hand. "Diana doesn't seem to have a problem with Arlene being a wife to Jeff. I think you need to stop worrying. Remember, he's pumped his sperm into her – multiple times, it looks like from what is draining out of her. From what I understand about Alphas, she's one of us now, whether we want her or not. She came willingly, but regardless, she's darn sure full of his sperm. We might as well quit worrying and start planning a wedding. Besides, I think she's going to make a great sister-wife; she's darn sure pretty enough, and she has a set of breasts as nice as any of us."

Carla got up and went to the bathroom, returning with several towels that she spread over the wet spots from their previous session, while Brenda pulled the pillow from under Angel's hips. After removing the sperm-soaked pillowcase, she replaced it with a clean one. She rolled her sleeping daughter to her side as Jessica shoved a towel under Angel's hips, then allowed her to roll to her back again.

After a few minutes, Angel had awakened enough to snuggle her head onto her father's shoulder and throw a leg over him, her drooling pussy tight against his hip. Brenda sat staring at her husband and daughter, then chuckled, "They're gonna be stuck together in the morning."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.