Arlene and Jeff
Chapter 199

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 199 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

"Do the cake for us," Diana said as Nat, Nicki and Whitney led Hope into the kitchen.

"Me?" Hope got out as she saw the big cake, obviously ready for the final decorating. "I've only decorated a couple of cakes in my whole life. I wouldn't dare touch a wedding cake."

"Oh, come on, Hope. We all know you have a wonderful talent. If you don't like the initial decoration, all we have to do is scrape it off, refrost the area, and you can do it again."

Jennie moved to hug her sister. "I told everyone about the cakes you decorated, and the sculpture you made in class at school. We have everything laid out for you," she finished as she indicated a display that included every cake decorating tool any decorator could ever think of using, all waiting for Hope.

"We printed out a number of pictures, to, maybe, give you some ideas. We have every color imaginable, and plenty of help to color your palette of icing. All you have to do is ask and we'll put what you need in your hand."

"Like a surgeon in an operating room," Arlene said with a giggle.

"I can't..." Hope started as Melissa spread out a number of pictures on the big table. One picture, obviously taken from the top of the big stairway, showed the living room with a wedding in progress. Hope picked up the picture and stepped over to the cake, her mind already dropping into the zone.

Arlene grinned and quickly glanced at the picture before beginning to blend coloring into some icing. Soon, she was directing others to do the same with different colors. Susan took one of the hollow plastic cones (icing tubes), dropped a tube tip in, and worked it down to the narrow end. When the tip was down as far as it would go, she cut the end of the plastic triangular-shaped tube with a pair of scissors, then pushed the metal tip snugly into place. Jennie took the simple apparatus and partially filled it with white icing. By the time Hope reached for her first tube of icing, it was inches from her hand, waiting for her, her mind already synced with the others as they worked together.

After hesitating a second as she glanced at the picture and thought, she positioned the tip where she wanted the icing to come out and began to apply pressure to the tube of icing. In a few minutes, the picture, in three dimensions, began to take form on the big cake.

Diana nodded at Hope and whispered into Arlene's ear, "As our husband would say, 'Utilize your assets.'"

The young Queen, barely holding back a giggle, whispered back to her mother, "When Dad marries her, she'll be one of our assets."

Diana's face burst into a smile. "Looks like she already is."


Paulette sat fretting on the couch of the sitting room of the double suite she shared with her parents. Adriana was sitting on one side of her daughter with Lillian sitting on the other side. Connie and Denise were sitting in chairs across from them. "I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon," the young bride-to-be very quietly said as she managed yet again to refrain from jumping up to go and gaze at the wedding dress that was hanging in her bedroom. Then, "Don't I need to start getting ready? It's..."

"They're still setting up the living room, Baby," her mother said, trying to calm her daughter's nerves. "And..." she continued, reaching over to squeeze Paulette's hand, "they definitely won't start without you," she finished with a chuckle.

The teenager looked over at Connie and Denise. "I'm scared to death."

"And you think we weren't?" Denise responded with a giggle. "You'll calm down when Jeremy takes your hand as we all stand before Diana and Jeff."

"I hope so. But right now..."

But Connie had to add, barely holding back a smirk, "We were just as nervous as you are, but we calmed down when we stepped on that platform and Jeremy took our hands. A few minutes later, though, we were at the reception and having a ball cutting the cake and feeding it to each other. But ... I think that was about the time it dawned on us that we were now married, and married to the most wonderful man on earth. And ... he was soon going to make love to us, and us to him."

"That was your sudden exodus to the bathroom," Adriana said as she remembered.

"Yep, it almost scared the pee out of us," Connie agreed.

"But then ... just a little later, he picked us up and took us into the suite. You heard what happened," Denise said as both young women came over to kneel in front of Paulette to hold her hands.

"But I've never done anything. I won't know what to do," she fretted.

Adriana slid closer to her daughter and put an arm around her to hug her tight. "You'll know," she quietly said as she kissed Paulette's cheek, "your sister-wives will be there. Just remember that Jeremy was a virgin, too, until a couple of days ago. According to these two," she said as she nodded at Connie and Denise, "he mastered the art of love the first night. Just relax and let him teach you."

"Besides," Connie added, "your virginity is a precious gift to give to your husband. That's something that Denise and I couldn't give him, no matter how much we wished we could."

"We were just as scared as you," Denise added. "But when Jeremy laid us on that bed and kissed us, all that worry went away. He loves us, and he loves you. Before you know it, all three of us will be married to him. There's no describing the feeling when you realize that you belong to him, and that he's yours as well."

Adriana touched her daughter's cheek. "I gave my virginity to Van when I was a little younger than you. I never looked back. There has never been one minute in one day that I haven't been pleased with that decision. Now that we know our men are Alphas, it makes even more sense, and now they're enhanced Alphas. Diana says that all of us will live a very long time because Little One has enhanced us. It's an awesome thing to think that we'll get to share that time with a mate we truly love."

Adriana stood, then reached down to take her daughter's hand. "Let's get your bath. Diana and Laura will be here in a few minutes to trim and style your hair like they did for us. You'll want to look your best for your husband." Then, very quietly, "Do you want to shave for him?"

With that question, Paulette felt a jolt deep in her belly. Oh, my goodness. In just a little while, I'll be married, and ... a woman. Jeremy – my husband – will make me a woman tonight. Tonight, she repeated to herself. "Yeah," she heard herself answer, her face flaming. "But I've never shaved there before..."

"We'll help," Denise assured her, "and we'll be very careful. You'll be beautiful for him."

There was a moment's pause as Denise and Connie looked at each other before Connie said, "I know you said you wanted us there, but you have the right to have your wedding night alone with your husband..."

"No," Paulette quickly said. "I want us to start this marriage together. Please, both of you, be there with me."


Later, Paulette, Jeremy, Connie and Denise stood near the wedding cake. "Both of you hold the knife as you make the first cut," Evie directed as she held her camera ready. Susan stood back with the video camera recording, also.

"No, all of us," Paulette objected. "We're all married to each other, so we all cut the cake."

"We've already done it with Jeremy," Denise tried to object. "It's your turn now."

But Paulette was still shaking her head. "No. I'll guide it, but all of us need to take part."

Laughing, Denise and Connie strained to put a hand each on top of Jeremy's and Paulette's hands. The first slice was cut – sloppily and with plenty of laughter – but cut, nonetheless.

After taking the first bite, Paulette pushed a finger into the icing of the piece and wiped it around her husband's mouth, then licked and kissed it off.

Diana and Jeff stood back watching. "Why didn't I think of that?" the Queen said with a tiny giggle. "Watching her lick the frosting off her husband's mouth is sexy. And ... when we go to bed, all your wives will be thinking about her giving herself to Jeremy. Get ready for another long night, Husband," she said as she stood on tiptoes to kiss him on his cheek.

As they stood watching, Diana pinched her mate's side, making him flinch and look hard at her. "Ouch. What brought that on?"

"I saw where your eyes were. And, you're seeing all you're going to see. The tape we used will keep her boobs from falling out of that plunging neckline."

"I was not..." he began to deny, "and besides, I have fourteen of the most beautiful and sexy women in the world..."

"Good answer, Husband, but you're still a man. A man's eyes lock on boobs like your radar does on an incoming plane. Not that I'm complaining, because all of us wives love for you to look at us. Just keep those eyes off that pretty virgin's boobs, Husband. Besides, just thinking about what they're going to be doing in a little while has already caused me to soak the nursing pads I taped over my nipples. If the reception lasts much longer, I'm going to have wet spots on my dress, pads or not."

He leaned over to whisper in her ear. "We could always step into a bathroom and let me relieve some of the pressure," he halfway teased.

"Like our guests wouldn't notice when I came back after having a half dozen orgasms."

"So? We're married. That license gives me the privilege."

"And your team? Not a good example for them, huh?"

The Prime chuckled as he kissed the side of her head, nuzzling in her hair as he continued to whisper. "I seriously doubt if any of them are virgins. They would probably get a kick out of it if they noticed."

"Darnit, Jeff, quit talking about it. My nipples are already at full mast. They're going to be pouring milk if we don't change the subject."

"And the problem with that is..."

"You get your side pinched," she replied, putting action to words.

"Ouch," he hissed out again, grabbing for her hand.

The Queen giggled as she pulled her hand from his. "Now let's get in line to get our cake before you get me too excited and I start seriously considering your little scenario in the bathroom."

Chuckling, the Prime took his Queen's arm and escorted her to the end of the serving line.


Paulette stood, flanked by Connie and Denise, in the bedroom of the honeymoon suite. The teenager's eyes were cast downward and she had her hands clasped in front of her. I'm so scared. I know I'm going to make a fool of myself. Should I undress him? What should I say to my sister-wives? Diana said that Little One had done something to my hymen so it wouldn't hurt very much when my husband takes me. The thought that Jeremy was now really her husband jarred her. It's finally happened. He's really my husband. It felt as if her heart rate suddenly doubled. Should I...

Her thoughts were interrupted as Jeremy cupped a hand gently under her chin, tilted her head up and kissed her. She slumped against him for a time, a faint tremble embarrassing her even more. "Jeremy," she whispered. "I love you, but I don't know anything about making love. I love you so much..."

"Stop worrying, my Little Darling," he responded, and his lips touched hers again. The kiss started with a gentle touch, but then his mouth put a little more pressure on hers, and his tongue touched her lips seeking entrance. Without thinking, she opened her mouth slightly, and their tongues met. Her arms went around him as he tightened his around her. She could feel her braless breasts pushing against his hard chest, and knew the hard object pushing against her belly was his manhood.

She heard someone moan, and realized it was herself. The kiss deepened, her surroundings seeming to slip away for a time, but then she felt cool air on her back and some part of her mind realized that someone had pulled the zipper down the back of her dress.

Her mind again focused on the hard lump pressing against her. For a second, worry forced its way back into her mind as she wondered if she could please this virile man. She had touched his ... cock once when she and Jeremy slept together, but other than a vague outline in the darkened bedroom, she had never seen it clearly.

It feels enormous pressing against me. Oh, I hope I'm big enough for it to fit in me. I know it's going to hurt, no matter what Mom and Diana say, but I'm his wife, I'll take him inside me no matter how much it hurts.

She felt the dress slide off her shoulders and the gentle tug as the double-sided tape that kept her breasts from being totally exposed gave up its resistance and went with the dress. Dropping her arms, she allowed the garment to continue on to the floor. She could feel her nipples reacting to the cool air of the room, but Jeremy gently pulled her back against him and resumed the kiss.

He eventually took his mouth from hers as Denise encouraged her to step out of the beautiful dress. Then with it out of the way, he picked her up and gently placed her on the bed. As he kissed her face and eyes, Connie removed her heels, leaving her clad only in white bikini panties and skin-toned hose.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.