Dubious Hero
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It is amazing how a little turn in one's life can have such a vast impact. In my case, stopping to view some western scenery changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The rest of the day was a parade of sexy women. I screwed Carolyn in the living room and we had just separated a couple of minutes before Rita came in to check on us. I got Rita down on the throw rug and fucked her in the missionary position. Ten minutes after she walked unsteadily back into the clinic, Tiffany came back and I pumped her pussy in the same place. When Evelyn came in 30 minutes later, I fucked the good doctor bent over the arm of her sofa, doggy style.


While we were eating a sandwich for lunch, Paula walked in and we fucked on the living room rug. Shortly after one o'clock, it was Nancy's turn and I pounded her pussy from behind on the same rug. It finally occurred to me that, of the five women in the clinic, none of them had worn jeans or slacks... or panties... that day. I think that they all planned to get fucked during that shift. With that realization, I promised myself I was going to die trying to satisfy all seven of the ladies one more time that day... and by the time I finally went to sleep for the night I had done just that.

Late in the afternoon, Evelyn came in to check me over. Then she said "I think you could do pretty much whatever your body would let you do. It looks like it is beginning to heal well and there will just be the usual aches and pains of a bruised body correcting itself. By the way, a couple of wire service reporters want to interview you if you feel like it."

Since I didn't have clothes, the doctor had Nancy set me up in bed with covers and ushered the reporters in. They didn't take long... about ten minutes... but it felt strange to talk about the events of the prior morning.

After they left, I got out of bed again and resumed my quest to please the ladies. It was particularly intriguing to fuck the two pregnant women, being careful to keep from pressing too hard on their bellies while still trying to tease their clits, but I got it done successfully and got some tittie from each of them in the process. Once the clinic closed and the five women came back to the apartment, Carolyn and Susan dressed and left.

Since I had had a good day and was not going to require regular checking, no one was going to stay that evening except the doctor so I asked the other four if I could sample their wares one more time before they left. All agreed but it still took nearly three hours to fuck the four women and do it well. I started with Paula, then Tiffany, then Nancy and finally Rita, making every one of them cum at least twice before I spit a load of my love juice into their love boxes. At the moment that each of them came, I had the feeling that if I had asked them to permanently join my harem, they would have gladly done it.

After the others had left, Evelyn said that she was tired and needed some rest. She undressed and climbed into bed and I crawled onto the foot of the bed and began to massage her feet. She said that it felt fabulous but after a bit asked if I would massage her calves. Ten minutes later she had me move high and then higher still and then she spread her legs and asked if I wanted to massage between her legs.

I said, "No, but I sure would like to taste it." I lay down on my belly and buried my face in her twat and soon had her crooning a soft sweet love song, saying that she would love to get laid.

I didn't bother telling Evelyn that she was going to get laid... we both knew she was. But first I wanted her to get started on the road to feeling good. And she did, cumming twice before I slid slowly up her form, kissing every inch of her bare skin along the way, exploring each curve of abdomen, stomach, ribs, breasts, and neck before slipping my sword into her sloppy wet sheath and kissing her with prolonged passion while I slowly humped her cunt. By the time my balls poured their treasure into her waiting receptacle, she had cum three more times and was far more relaxed than she had been after a day's work. We snuggled up together and went to sleep.

I fucked the sweet doctor one more time that night. That's because I slept so well that I only woke up one time, and then only from pressure on my bladder. When I came back to bed, she was in the same position, on her side facing away from me but as I got into bed, she lifted her top leg, giving me access to her delights to fuck. I slid my pole into her still-wet pussy and then hugged her, cupping a breast in each hand as I fucked her, pressing my crotch around the smooth rounded contours of her buttocks while she flexed her twat muscles around my shaft. No sooner had I eased my fingers down to her crease and touched her clit than she came explosively. Quickly I rammed myself into her repeatedly until my balls tightened and spit out a new load. We were still huddled together when we went off to sleep.

In the morning when I woke up, Evelyn was smiling at me. She said that she couldn't ever remember feeling better. She said she had to start getting ready for the clinic to open but if I'd like a wake-up fuck, she'd sure be willing. I climbed on top and gave her one, probably taking more time than she really had to give but she didn't complain, not after her second orgasm at least. I filled her with my cum and by then my left side was beginning to complain loudly so I watched her pad off to the kitchen for coffee with a thin white stream trickling down the inside of her legs. When she came back and handed me a cup, she looked at the trickle and said that she found it strangely sexy to feel it rolling down her thigh.

When Evelyn had dressed and turned into the clinic, I asked about a way to retrieve my bag of clothes from my truck. She said she'd take care of it. Then, one by one, an hour at a time, the other four ladies of the clinic visited me. We started each session by eating each other in the 69 position and then I fucked the women in whatever position they preferred. Rita asked if I could fuck her quickly in her pussy and then fuck her again in her ass if she could suck my cock back to an erection. She didn't have any problem doing that and she walked back to work with a load of cum in both her lower orifices. I have to admit that I felt uniquely satisfied watching my cum oozing from her pussy and her anus at the same time.

Shortly after noon, Carolyn and Susan came through the back door bearing my little duffel bag of clothes. I thanked them but they said they wanted more than thanks... they wanted to get laid. They got their wish. Around 2:30, the women of the clinic began returning for another hour of sex, that is, everyone except the doctor. Nancy explained that they had a woman who was probably going to deliver sometime that afternoon and the doctor said that she would see me that evening. Nancy and Rita both said that Evelyn told them how satisfying our screwing had been the previous evening. I finished the round of ladies from the clinic just after 6 PM, then gave Carolyn and Susan a quickie fuck before they had to leave.

After the others were gone for the day and Evelyn and I had dinner that night, I said, "I think I'm well enough that I need to get out of your hair tomorrow before I wear out my welcome. Would you let me know what I need to pay for the care, food and lodging?"

"Ben, there is no way I'm going to take money for what I've done, not after you risked your life for a stranger."

I said, "I appreciate it but I didn't intend for my actions to eat up your resources, doc."

She replied, "As long as you eat up something else of mine this evening, we will be even." She smiled conspiratorially. "However," she added, "in my personal opinion, you will not be ready to leave and probably should count on staying the rest of the week before I think you will be strong enough to go back out on your own."

"Your personal opinion?"

"No, I meant my professional opinion."

"Oh? Are you sure?"

"Well... maybe it is my personal opinion."

"Are you saying you want me to stay?"

"Yes."

"Oh... okay, but only if you'll let me take you out for meals or at least buy some groceries."

"Okay, I can live with that. Now if you're finished, let me take care of your dishes and then let's go fool around some more."

That was Tuesday, the fourth day of my week's vacation, and I did spend the rest of the week with Evelyn. Every night, she and I fucked our heads off after I had eaten her pussy until she came two or three times, except on Friday night when I made a pig of myself and she came seven times before I came up for air. During the course of the night I would fuck her two or three times and, along with a nightly foot massage, a few of which even brought her to a mild orgasm, she stated that she felt fantastic every morning when she woke up. Since she had taken over the clinic's operation over thirteen years before, she had not had sex on a steady basis with anyone. It was a great arrangement for both of us.

During the days, I alternated screwing the other four women of the clinic plus my two pregnant lovers. I had never in my life gotten so much pussy as I was getting that week and I was amazed that my dick didn't shrivel up and fall off. Instead it was always ready and my balls provided outstanding support. I had been concerned that Evelyn's response Tuesday night was a statement that she wanted me to herself but she facilitated my sexual encounters with each of the other women and seemed to be happy that they were all being satisfied with our escapades.

I hated when Sunday morning arrived. I had a 525 mile drive in front of me to get back home and would have to make a long hard drive by myself so I would be ready for work the following morning. All seven of my lovers showed up and the good-byes were tearful. Even the sheriff and Freddie came by the clinic to wish me well. Reluctantly I parked my reasonably well-recovered body in my truck and headed for the highway.

It was a little strange Monday morning when I resumed my job in building construction. At first my body protested that it wasn't up to it but I persisted, knowing that the only way to get it back in shape was to work. By the third week, there were no indications that I'd ever missed a beat.

That Wednesday night I got a phone call. The caller, a woman, stated that her name was Brenda and that she was the mother of Katy, the girl that I had rescued. Brenda said that she had stood at the railing and watched her daughter fall, watched me go down the canyon wall, had watched me rescue her daughter, all while too terrified to even help.

She said, "My daughter is alive because of you and Katy and I want to come visit you and let you know just how grateful we are."

"Brenda, I appreciate that but it's not necessary. I just did what I would want someone else to do if it was my daughter."

"Oh. So you have children?"

"No. I'm a loner, I guess. I've never had that sort of relationship with anyone yet."

"Well, then we'd like to visit you, if you wouldn't mind."

"No. No, I wouldn't mind. I just don't want you spending a lot of time thinking I'm something I'm not."

"Ben, when I think that I wouldn't have Katy if it weren't for you, I know you are a hero. Please let us come."

"Okay, when you put it like that, how could I refuse? When would you like to come?"

"How about this weekend?"

"Well... okay."

I gave her instructions on how to get to my place and told her that I wouldn't be there until late Friday afternoon. They agreed to arrive between 5 and 6 PM and Brenda insisted that they would like to take me to dinner that evening. She asked about a hotel nearby and I gave her a recommendation.

The following two days I had all kinds of emotions about the impending visit of Brenda and Katy. What if they somehow blamed me for Katy's injuries? What if they were looking for me to give them some sort of financial compensation? I certainly didn't make that much. What if they now expected me to take over support of their family? I don't know why they would think any of these thoughts but you read about just such things happening every day. Ah, well!

Finally Friday passed and I hurried home to get cleaned up before they arrived, shaving and showering to wash the day's sweat and dirt off. I was dressed nicely but casually in slacks and sport shirt when they arrived about 5:15.

Brenda turned out to be a very attractive, vivacious 35 year old brunette with a fantastic smile. I greeted Katy as a stranger, because she didn't look anything like the frightened little girl I put on that old board in the canyon. She was a beautiful 15 year old with long brown hair and piercing hazel eyes, a sparkling personality to match the pearly white teeth she displayed almost constantly. If her mother was vivacious, this girl was downright voracious. No sooner had I opened the door than her arms were around my neck and she was kissing me on the cheek. Brenda laughed and called her off but that only lasted a few minutes until we were in the den and had settled into seats.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.