Dubious Hero - Cover

Dubious Hero

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is amazing how a little turn in one's life can have such a vast impact. In my case, stopping to view some western scenery changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Forty minutes later I awoke with a throbbing pain in my left thigh and a throbbing pain in my left shoulder and a throbbing in my third leg. Just seconds later Nancy came in quietly, saw that I was awake and asked how I was feeling. I told her and she took a pain pill out of a bottle on the counter, helped me sit up and swallow the pill with some water. She said they'd take care of the other throb but left the room. Almost immediately, it was opened by a short dumpy middle aged woman who introduced herself as Tiffany.

She said, "I hear you've got a little problem that I can help with. Looks to me like its not such a little problem, honey."

She took off her lab coat, pulled her dress over her head as she kicked off her shoes. She stepped out of her panties and unfastened her bra to release a major pair of jugs. Her areolas were as big as baseballs and her nipples were bigger than my thumbs and nearly as long as the last joint. She was so short that getting on the table was a problem but I helped her with my good arm and we got her on the table without causing me too much pain.

When she guided my dong into her cunt, I thought I was going to poke her lungs from the bottom. She just gulped and smiled. She sat on me for nearly ten minutes, telling me that she had been employed in Vegas for a while, then spent a few years in North Carolina, moved to Kansas and finally back here, which was home when she had been a kid. She had been married twice but also divorced twice and she was currently looking for a lover who would appreciate her assets.

I told her that I knew of at least three that I truly appreciated... her hot soft pussy and her two beautiful titties. She laughed and swung them forward so that I could suck them. Then she left them there for another ten minutes before she said that she had better get to working on my penis before her sitting on my crotch began to hurt my thigh.

I told her, "I think you could stay there just as long as you want to... until the same time tomorrow if you feel like it... and it would be fantastic."

She laughed and said, "You're just too kind."

I said, "No, I'm just too horny and I like what you're doing for me."

Then she started to squirm to and fro and I felt my helmet banging the sides of her cunt... up around her waist it seemed.

Tiff wasn't feeling too bad working me off, based on the looks that crossed her face nor the words that she softly spoke but when I began fingering her clit, she became spastic and, when she popped her cork, she couldn't contain herself. It started with a high-pitched whine and became a full-fledged scream.

Within seconds the door slammed open and the room flooded with people: the doctor, Nancy, Rita, a girl with a phone head-set and two women I took for patients. They seemed to think that I had been hurt and were amazed that it was Tiffany screaming in supreme sexual pleasure. For some reason the appearance of all those women seeing us having sex was a turn on and I started to shoot my load into Tiff's twat. That set her off again and she screamed so loud everyone winced.

They watched awestruck as she quaked through a very intense climax and slowly came down from the mountain top. By then Tiff was too weak to dismount and it took every one of the women to help her off me without her falling to the floor. As my still stiff flag pole came into sight, the two that I took for patients, both showing that they were several months pregnant, whistled at my tool and one of them grabbed a handful as Nancy and Rita helped Tiffany out of the room with Evelyn taking her clothes.

The woman holding my dong looked at it lustfully. I rolled slightly to her side and she lowered her mouth to it. The other woman watched her consume the head of my cock and then cupped my balls in one hand.

She said, "Look at the balls on this fucker. He's really huge. These things make my husband's nuts look like marbles."

The other woman mumbled "mmmmmmbbbffffffff!"

I reached over and squeezed her ass and she went to sucking my cock in earnest and didn't ease up until I shot a short load into her mouth. The two of them hastened out of the room when Nancy called them for their appointments.

I felt good enough to be in a sort of twilight zone for a while. I wondered about what time it was, realizing from the growling in my stomach that I had missed lunch and it was getting later. Turning to the clock, I was surprised that it was just after five o'clock. While I was still looking at the clock, the door opened and the little girl who had worn the headset came in.

She said, "Hi. I'm Paula, the receptionist. I understand you have a problem." She picked up my flaccid cock in one hand and cupped my balls in the other and I began to get hard instantly. She said, "Boy, you've really been through it today, haven't you?"

"Well, just another day, you know?"

"No, baby, from what I've heard about you, this can't be just another day. We got a call a few minutes ago. The little girl you saved is going to be okay but the doctors said that she had a cut artery and she would have bled to death in another few minutes. If you hadn't saved her, she'd be dead right now. I know that canyon. I don't know how you could have gotten down that wall. That was really brave."

My cock was standing at full attention. She took off her blouse, jeans and panties but wasn't wearing a bra nor did she need one. Her tits were probably only a C-cup but they stood straight out like funnels on her chest. I couldn't wait to find out if they were real or fake.

Paula climbed onto the table and pointed my arrow into her target but she was very apprehensive about taking all of my shaft so she was very slow and careful about lowering herself onto it. When she finally sat crushed into my crotch, the look on her face was one of pure shock.

Finally she just settled back and said, "I can't believe I took that whole thing."

She sat there squeezing my cock off and on and talked a blue streak. She told me her life story about growing up in the sparsely populated valley, how her father died with she was little and her mother remarried only to have her new husband die after a year from a heart attack. Her mother dated several men after that but didn't find another serious one until eight years later. Paula only had a serious boyfriend after she graduated high school but she said that his dick was maybe half the size of mine. Paula just sat on my rock hard cock for half an hour. She let me fondle her tits while she talked and then when she finally leaned forward and began to hump me, I worked my finger in to her clit and she came and came and came and then came again.

A few moments later, she pushed back up and said, "Damn, that was good, lover. Let me get you off."

She started to hump me again. And I got my finger on her clitty again. And she came again... and again... and again. And then my balls screwed themselves into raisins and turned into grapefruit as they spit shot after shot after shot of cum high into Paula's tummy. And for good measure, she came again. And fell flat on her face, exhausted.

Several minutes later, Paula looked up and grinned. "My pussy is brim full of your cum. I can feel it oozing out. It feels so good, honey." Then she carefully dismounted, dressed, kissed me good-bye and left. The clock said that it was already 6: 10 PM.

A few minutes later, Nancy came breezing in. She said, "Freddie is here with the hospital bed. Let's get you so we can move you to it."

She had brought a backboard, had me roll onto my good side while she slid the cold board under me. Then she covered me with a sheet and blanket, by which time, Tiffany, Rita and a strange man were wheeling the bed into the room. With some trouble, they got it situated beside the exam table and moved me on the backboard onto the bed.

While Nancy and Rita were maneuvering the bed into the hallway, the man introduced himself to me and wanted to shake my hand, saying, "Man, you're a real hero for what you did. It's nice to meet you. The sheriff is taking me out to the canyon right now and I'm gonna drive your pickup back to my place. I'll service it and it'll be ready to go whenever you're ready for it. Take care."

"Thanks, Freddie. I appreciate your help."

By then we were started down the hall in the opposite direction. We crossed into an add-on section which was furnished as living quarters, not large but at least comfortable. I was a little surprised that the room with the most available space was the bedroom and that's where they wheeled me. All five of the women from the clinic fussed over me, folding up the covers, removing the backboard, getting me a drink of water, rubbing my cock... Rita massaged my cock and balls and I quickly got another erection.

While Evelyn, Nancy, and Paula went to the kitchen to fix something for dinner, Rita climbed on top of my probe and Tiffany massaged my balls. While Rita leaned forward and rubbed her tits on my chest and let her tongue explore my mouth, Tiffany played her fingers on my lower shaft and balls and between the two of them made me feel so very good.

Right after Rita made me cum, she dismounted and padded off toward the kitchen, naked as a jay bird, leaving Tiffany now sucking our juices off my cock. Shortly thereafter, she peeled off her clothes and mounted my obsessive erection but just as she sat down on me, the other four women came it with plates for everybody and glasses and a pitcher of iced tea. I hit the electronic control to raise the head of the bed and took a plate. Tiffany took a plate, content to sit engulfing my sword while we ate. The other women sat on the other bed and chairs and we all ate together. The conversation was mostly about sex and the relative merits of various shapes of penises. It was the first time I had eaten a meal while my cock was buried in a pussy.

When we finished, Nancy took our plates and glasses and Tiff concentrated on fucking me to a climax. However before I got off, she climaxed twice. By then Tiffany and Paula said that they had to get home to take care of family, leaving me with the doc, the nurse and the technician. Nancy and Rita had volunteered to spend the night and share the duties of keeping a watch on me. The rest of the time until everyone got sleepy, we talked and fucked, talked and fucked, talked and fucked, until we finally went to sleep. Evelyn was the last one on my dong and she just curled up at my good side and went to sleep.

I woke up at 2:11 AM with a headache and a hard on. I was on my good side, curled up behind Evelyn and my cock was trying to find the split between her legs. With a little maneuvering of my torso, we found the right spot and it began to worm its way into her cunt. I managed to get it buried deep into her while she was still asleep but when I tried to move enough to fuck her, I got a searing pain in my leg and had to be still. However she must have sensed my problem because she rolled onto hands and knees, swung a leg over me and sat down on my probe. Then she drowsily but happily humped me until I shot another load of cum into her twat. Afterward she kissed me, eased off the bed and snuggled into a bundle with the other women on her own bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.