The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 65

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I really hate when they misfile things.

According to the computer, the book I wanted was in the library, but it sure wasn't on the shelf it was supposed to be. Which meant either a brain dead library aide had misfiled it or somebody had picked it up, then put it back in the wrong place.

The book had a four hundred number, I wondered if somebody might have read it as a nine hundred. I moved over to that book case.

"... just is." I heard Tami say from the other side.

"How can you defend him?" I recognized Robbie's voice.

"Cause he's Tony." Damn, they were talking about me.

"That's not an excuse."

"No, it's not an excuse," Tami agreed. "It's a mission statement." I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"That's no excuse for the way he's treating you."

"We're friends. That's how he treats me."

I figured it was about time to make a quiet escape.

"He just wants to get in her pants. Like he did you, me, Mikee, Kelly," Robbie charged.

Damn. That hurt. But it wasn't like that.

"It isn't like that," Tami said in my defense. "Besides, if he wanted in her pants, all he had to do was smile. She's been crushin' on him since that first Monopoly game."

"For three years he's told you he loved you. He's asked you to marry him a dozen times. Then he dumps you for a skanky thirteen-year-old bitch from New York."

"Zoe is..."

"Zoe's my friend," I said, stepping around the bookcase. Tami was sitting at a table, and Robbie was leaning over the other side. "And I really don't see how who I love or don't is any of your business."

Robbie straightened and we stared at each other about eight inches apart. "Tami's my friend. I don't want to see her hurt."

"She's mine too. But so is Zoe, and I don't want to hear you talk about her."

"Or what?" she challenged. "She's a guy stealin' little bitch."

"For your information, she didn't go after me. I went after her."

"What's the difference?"

"The difference is, keep talking and we'll find out if I think of you more as a girl, who my mama taught me not to hit, or a football player who's trashing my girlfriend."

Robbie looked surprised. I didn't know if I'd actually hit her, but I'd done a lot of things lately that surprised me.

Tami jumped up and grabbed my arm. "C'mon, walk me to my locker." I glared at Robbie for almost a minute, neither of us willing to give an inch before I let Tami pull me away.


I was still in a rotten mood when I got home at four. Since we didn't have practice, I actually got to go home for a change. Traci and I walked in the door and saw my parents sitting in the living room. I grunted something and headed for my room. I don't get in bad moods often, but at least I recognize them when they hit, and I've discovered that I have less bridges to mend if I just avoid people as much as possible.

"Tony, could I see you a minute?" my dad yelled a few minutes later.

"Yes, oh wise and compassionate one?" I said when I walked into the living room.

Mom, sitting on the arm of Dad's chair, giggled.

"I got a call about you this morning," Dad started.

A call? I hadn't even seen Parker since before Christmas.

"Clark, from the bank. He said he talked to you last month, and you were rude and disrespectful."

"Clark called to complain about me?" I said in amazement.

"Well, he called about something else, but then he told me that you were extremely..."

"The mortgage payment. He called about the mortgage payment?"

"Well, yes," Dad said, looking embarrassed.

"Excuse me a minute," I said and picked up the phone. I found the number I wanted in the caller ID list and pressed dial. "Candice Hall please," I asked when the phone was answered. Mom and Dad looked at each other confused.

"Miss Hall, this is Tony Sims. Your man Clark called my dad this morning to hound him about the mortgage payment."

"Yes I realize that, apparently he didn't" I said after she replied.

"He also took the time to complain about my rude and disrespectful attitude last month."

"I would think so."

"Thank you. I appreciate it." I hung up. The folks looked even more confused.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.