The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Are you an angel?" Tami asked when she finally opened her eyes twenty minutes later.

I grinned down at her. "I thought that was my line."

She smiled.

My weekend was made. Who cares about a silly state championship?

Tami folded down her blanket, and her tits became my whole world. Which is too bad, 'cause I was about to cure cancer. Then she folded it down further and I forgot all about her tits.

I crawled up between her legs and buried my face in her crotch.

Tami giggled. "Didn't you get enough?"

I licked down one side of her slit and up the other. "Have you?" I said, looking up her body with a smile.

She giggled, but slipped out from under me and ran to the bathroom.

I wondered if the coach would notice if I stayed here all day.

"So what's on the agenda today?" Tami asked as she padded back into the room.

"I thought I'd stay here in bed all day."

"Works for me," she said and crawled up on the bed next to me. "Of course, I had my heart set on sleeping with a state champion tonight, but I can always find out where the Pasco team is staying."

"Revised agenda. I guess I'm either winning a football game or beating up an entire football team."

"Works for me. Seriously, what's your schedule?"

"Well, we're supposed to meet for breakfast at ten. Then we're going to some athletic club for a little workout and to meet the Seahawks with the Cougars. We're supposed to be back here at two and have a couple of free hours, then we leave for the game about four. You are, of course, invited."

"Oh, boy, I could meet the Seahawks and the Cougars. I don't know if I can handle the excitement."

"Sarcasm. I've got to keep you away from Robbie."

"Phu-leese, I did know how to be sarcastic before Monster Girl came along."

I nodded. She may have known how, but didn't get nearly as much practice. "So you're just going to hang here?"

"I've got some plans, but maybe you could pencil me in at two."

"I don't know. I had cheerleaders scheduled from two to three. And groupies from three to four."

"You've got groupies?"

"I sing. I tackle. I pass. Of course I've got groupies."

Tami pretended to swoon. "I'm so lucky that you even talk to me."

"That you are," I agreed.

"Maybe you could squeeze me in between the cheerleaders and the groupies. I'd be so grateful." She reached down and started massaging my balls.

"How grateful?"

Her hand closed on my jewels and squeezed. "I just might let you keep these."

"I'll rearrange my schedule," I said quickly, and the squeeze turned back into a massage. Note to self: Never negotiate with unprotected testicles. "So what are you going to do till then?"

"I'll have breakfast with you, and then I'll go shopping or something while you meet the Seagulls."

"Seahawks," I said automatically, though I knew she knew the difference. "So how are we going to kill a couple hours until breakfast?"

"Maybe I can teach you to tell time."

What? I looked at the clock. It was ten till ten. I couldn't believe it was so late. We were in bed at ten.

"I've got to get back to my room and get dressed," I said, jumping up.

"You might want to shower too."

I made a face at her as I climbed into yesterday's clothes.

I raced down the hallway. Just as my hand reached for the doorknob of my room, it opened. Robbie and I looked at each other. "Can't talk now. Gotta run," we both said as she raced out and I raced in.

Larry was lying naked on the bed, looking dazed. I ignored him, grabbed some fresh clothes, and headed for the bathroom. In five minutes I was showered, deodorized, brushed, and dressed. Larry was still lying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"You want me to tell the coach you're fasting?" I asked as I sat on the bed to tie my shoes.

"The coach! Oh, fuck!" he yelled, and rolled off the bed.

'There, but for the grace of God, go I, ' I thought, as I tied my second shoe. Or maybe 'There, but for a girlfriend who can tell time, go I.'

"I'll tell coach you're too tired for breakfast," I yelled as I opened the door. "If you're lucky, he won't ask why." I closed the door before Larry could answer.

In the lobby, the coach and his assistants were standing by the front desk. The coach was drumming his fingers. I looked at the clock, straight up ten o'clock. I looked around. About half the team was here, including Robbie. I couldn't believe she'd beat me. And I couldn't believe how good she looked doing it.

The cheerleaders were all here. I wondered how many spent the night in the right rooms.

The elevator dinged, and I looked over. Tami and Mike got off. She was laughing at something he said. I was surprised, 'cause she didn't like him because of the way he treated Darlene. But then again, Tami tried to be nice to everyone.

Tami walked over, and I hugged her as if I hadn't seen her all night. I wondered if I was fooling anyone but myself.


Darlene, Allie, Robbie, and Larry shared breakfast with us at the next door Denny's. Robbie was her usual self, but Larry kept sneaking looks at her. Monster Girl strikes again.

Darlene and Allie were quiet until Tami asked, "Did you guys share him with Paula and Bambi again?" She timed it so that they both were sipping their milk. Darlene spit hers halfway across the table, and Allie swallowed wrong and started choking until Larry pounded her on the back a couple of times.

"She's very understanding," I explained. "She wouldn't even mind if she knew I was stroking your leg."

Darlene was sitting next to me. "But you're not..." She stopped when my hand settled halfway up her leg. You got to love those cheerleader outfits: short skirts and lots of leg.

After breakfast, Tami went back to the motel and the rest of us piled on the bus for the trip to the athletic club. The club was great. I think they had every piece of exercise equipment ever imagined.

We got there about eleven, and the Cougars were about twenty minutes behind us. For the next hour the two teams ran around the club trying everything. There was a lot of trash talk, but no trouble. After all this was Washington, not Chicago.

The Seahawks were scheduled to meet us at noon and managed to get there before one thirty. It was obvious that they had better things to do. At least, it was obvious after the cameras were off. One guy was on his cell to his agent about a cologne ad before the cameraman got his equipment off his shoulder.

There were only three who seemed to be actually interested in being there, and they weren't the three I would have expected.


Tami was in the lobby when we got back. Her hand slipped into my back pocket as we kissed, and it stayed there as we walked toward the elevator.

"I thought maybe you went straight to your cheerleaders," she said as she pushed the up button.

"Nah, I rescheduled the cheerleaders for three and the groupies for three-thirty. The damn Seahawks were over an hour late."

The doors opened and we stepped in, then got pushed to the back as a dozen of my team-mates joined us. A couple got off on two, but most stayed with us to three. After they'd stampeded off, Tami and I followed more sedately.

"Your room or mine?" I asked suggestively.

"Uh, mine." Her answer was less enthusiastic than I expected.

"Is something wrong?"

"Uh, no." She didn't say anything else as we walked down the hall to her door. She pulled her keycard out of her pocket and inserted it in the lock until the little light turned green. She pushed the handle down and the door swung open. "One of your groupies wants to talk to you."

"I always have time for a groupie," I said and pushed her through the door. I swung the door closed with my foot and kissed her for real. As I did, my hand slipped under her shirt and cupped her breast through her bra.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.