The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I awoke.

It was that simple.

One micro-second I was asleep, the next I was awake. No transition.

It was very comfortable. I was lying on my side, the warmth of Tami nestled next to me, surrounded by the soft breathing of all of my friends.

My cock was still hard and sheathed in Tami's warmness. In fact, I didn't remember if I'd ever cum. Tami and I had fucked slowly for what seemed like forever and ever. Now my arm was under her and my hand gently caressed her ass. My other arm, behind me, gently caressed her other ass.

Her other ass?

I came even more awake. I realized that my arm was inside Mikee's sleeping bag and inside her panties, my middle finger pressed against her rosebud anus. When did that happen? Mikee's body was pressed up against me, spooning against my back, separated by the two sleeping bags.

I lifted slightly and turned my head to see her sleeping face.

It was Darlene's sleeping face.

Fuck! I had my hand down the back of Darlene's panties.

I pulled my finger gently out from between her cheeks, then out of her panties, and out of her sleeping bag and back into mine. That could have been embarrassing. Or fun, depending on how Darlene took it when she woke up with a finger practically up her butt.

My cock was aching, and I knew I needed a fuck or a piss real soon. I thought about fucking Tami as she lay sleeping, but thought she might not like it, particularly, if she woke to a loud orgasm in the middle of all our friends.

The feeling of pulling Big Tony out of her cunt when I was so hard and needed to piss so bad was incredible. I didn't know whether it hurt so bad that it felt good, or felt so good that it hurt.

I wiggled out of my sleeping bag, then onto one knee, and reached back in to retrieve my underwear. I found Tami's panties first, then my underwear. Tami purred as my arm brushed her pussy, and then she rolled over on her other side.

I looked around the room. Everything was different. When the lights went out, Darlene was on my right and Mikee on my left. Kelly was next to Mikee and Zoe on the other side of Darlene. Traci and Robbie were on the other side of Mikee.

Now Darlene was on my left and Zoe on the right. Mikee and Kelly were kind of bundled together, though each in their own sleeping bag near the foot of my bag.

I slipped on my underwear and padded toward the bathroom. As I went in, I noticed that Traci's door was half open. I didn't bother to close the door.

I think I came during my piss. It was the best one I'd ever had, and morning pisses are always good. As I shook my shrunken cock I wondered what would happen if I went back to wake the girls with it hanging out. After all, everybody had already seen it except Darlene and Zoe, and Darlene had had my finger up her butt. That made us pretty close. Traci may not have seen it recently; or, considering the number of times she'd caught me, maybe she had. I sighed and closed my underwear.

As I stepped out of the bathroom I noticed a leg on Traci's bed. She'd probably gotten tired of sleeping on the floor and had come back and gotten into her own bed.

I walked back and looked in.

Traci was sleeping, all right. So was Robbie. The two of them were naked and pressed together. I stumbled backwards down the hall.

Sex was good healthy fun. But Traci was my sister.

Robbie was my friend. I wanted her to be happy. But Traci was my sister.

What two consenting people did together was okay. But Traci was my sister.

My little sister.

Normally seeing two girls sleeping in a naked embrace would be the biggest turn-on in the world, but Big Tony wisely stayed hidden. Which is good, 'cause I just wasn't in the mood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.