The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"I've come to a conclusion," I announced.

"A conclusion, that's almost like a thought," Robbie pointed out.

"And he had a plan. Don't forget that." Tami added.

"A plan and a conclusion, all in the same week. We are so lucky to have him," Robbie said.

I looked out the big picture window in my living room at the big wet snowflakes coming down and wondered if it wouldn't be warmer outside.

"There are girls who appreciate me."

"Name one," Robbie challenged.

I thought of Allie, Darlene, Mikee and Kelly, but decided to pout instead of answering.

"Ah, you hurt his feelings," Tami cooed.

"No, I didn't. He just thinks if he pouts long enough, I'll kiss him and make him feel better."

"It does seem to cheer him up," Tami agreed. Tami got off my lap and went over to Robbie on the sofa, whispering in her ear.

Robbie got up, and they both walked back to me, each sitting on one of my legs. Robbie leaned close. "If you smile, you can feel my butt."

I put my hand on her butt and grinned.

Then I put my other hand on Tami's butt and grinned even bigger.

"And just think," Robbie said, laying her head on my shoulder. "We get to hang out together all day." Tami copied her on the other side.

"Well, 'till five anyway," I said, giving both butts a squeeze.

"Why five?" Robbie asked, lifting her head. "The play's not until seven-thirty."

"He's dumping us for Darlene at five."

"Darlene?"

"Darlene's mother invited me for dinner," I explained.

Robbie laid her head back down. "Two of us aren't enough for you anymore?"

I decided that silence was the best answer to that question.

Besides, I had no clue where this was going. Were Robbie and I us again? Or was she just kidding around? Should I keep my hand on her butt, or check out how much her breasts had grown? Life was so much easier when girls still had cooties. Maybe I should...

"I see what you mean about complicated."

Traci was standing in the doorway to the kitchen, eating a banana.

Maybe I could send her out to wash Dad's car. I'd let her come back before frostbite set in.

"Trace, Mom and Dad won't be back for a couple of hours. Why don't you see what Ann's up to."

"You know, most big brothers pay big bucks to get rid of their little sisters when they have a girl over. You have two."

My sister, the hustler.

Then she grinned. "Have fun." She got her coat off the coat rack and left.

"You heard the girl," I said when the door closed. "We're supposed to have fun."

"And just what did you have in mind?" Robbie asked suspiciously.

"I don't know. Three is such a hard number. Too many for chess, not enough for poker."

"Subtle, isn't he," Robbie said.

"Not really, but he's cute when he's horny."

I couldn't believe Tami said that.

"He's even cute when he's not," Robbie added.

"When was that?"

The girls laughed and I wondered if I should be insulted or flattered. Maybe both.

"Didn't you come to a conclusion a while ago? What was it?" Tami asked.

"I forgot. That was a long time ago."

"It was five minutes," Robbie pointed out.

"Five minutes is a long time when all your blood is in the other head." Tami laid her hand on the bulge in my jeans and squeezed.

"Oh, God!"

"Do you two want to be alone?" Robbie asked.

"Not right now," Tami said, squeezing again. "How about you two?"

Robbie looked obviously down at the hand massaging my crotch. "Not now. Maybe later."

"Would you two like to be alone?" I said, getting into the spirit of things.

"Okay," Tami said, taking her hand off my crotch and offering it to Robbie. Robbie grinned and took it. The girls got up and walked off toward my bedroom.

"What just happened?" I asked the empty room.


"Let's go for a walk," Tami said, when the girls came back half-an-hour later.

Both girls smiled at me, but I refused to ask what they'd been doing. I knew they'd just been talking. They wouldn't do any more than that. They just stayed back in my room to bug me.

Of course, Robbie did have her sometimes thing with Ashley, but Tami would never...

Of course Tami had played around with Mikee and me that one time, but she'd never...

They just talked. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

"You do realize there's a blizzard outside?"

Okay, blizzard might be an over-statement. But it was snowing. The wind was blowing. And it was darn cold out there.

"Wimp," Robbie accused.

"That's okay. We'll go together," Tami said, taking Robbie's hand again.

"I'll get my coat."


It actually wasn't that bad. All bundled up, I was warm and the fresh air tasted good. "So what was this conclusion you came to back before I ravaged your girlfriend?" Robbie asked.

She was kidding. I know she was kidding.

"I decided that the reason trouble seems to find me so easy is I get too involved in other people's lives. From now on, I'm going to concentrate on me and Tami and my family." I wondered if I should include Robbie in that too.

"I'll take that bet," Robbie said.

"What bet?"

"I'll take twenty of Robbie's action," Tami said.

"I just meant... aw, skip it."

A guy tries to improve his life and what does he get?


"Tony, I'm so glad you come," Darlene's mom said as she hugged me. Since the resemblance between Darlene and her mom was obvious, I didn't mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.