The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Tami came with me to Traci's concert. We sat up front, away from my parents, and had a chance to talk between performances.

"I need a favor."

"Here? Now? What will people say?"

I grinned and wondered what had happened to the shy girl I'd met almost three years ago.

"I need that too. But I need a different favor more."

Tami started to ask, but the next song started. This was Mr. McCoy's advanced band, and Traci had a solo coming up, so Tami waited.

"What favor?" she asked after we'd given the advanced band and especially Traci a standing ovation for their first song. I still couldn't believe how good Traci had gotten, considering how bad she'd been. I guess that's what practice is all about. I was glad she'd been a part of our play.

"Remember when I asked you to give Traci the talk?"

Tami nodded.

"She needs part two."

"What part two? I told her everything. Unless you mean kinky stuff, and I don't know that much about the kinky stuff."

"It's pretty kinky. I need you to talk to her about Mikee and me."

Tami's eyes almost bugged out as the band started their second number.

After the song, I told Tami about my afternoon.

"Oh, boy!" she said.

"That would be the G-rated response."

"Oh, shit!"

"That would be the PG-response."

"Oh..."

"I know," I interrupted. "I tried to talk to her, but she won't let me."

"What makes you think I can talk to her?"

"I don't think she's upset that she caught me fucking Mikee. I think she thinks I'm betraying you."

"Oh, boy!"

"Yeah."

"What makes you think I can get her to listen if she won't even talk to you?"

"I have a plan."


"What's wrong between you and your sister?" Mom asked as soon as Traci excused herself to get her saxophone.

"It's, uh, private." I said. Tami and I had joined my parents after the concert. When Traci came over, we congratulated her, but she totally ignored me.

"And how long is this private problem going to last?"

"It kinda depends."

"On?"

"I want to drive the rugrat home."

Mom and Dad looked at each other. "I don't see how that's going to help, but okay." I'd been driving since my birthday in February. I'd even driven Traci a lot with either Mom or Dad. She didn't even pretend to cringe anymore.

Now came the hard word.

"Alone." We'd come in two cars, since Dad had gone back to work after shopping and had driven straight here.

"You can't. You don't have a license," Mom said immediately.

"I will in three months."

"You can't," Mom repeated.

"It's important?" Dad asked, speaking for the first time.

"It's important," I confirmed, nodding as solemnly as I could.

"I would like to point out that if you get caught driving before you get your license, they won't let you get it until you're seventeen. Is it that important?"

I nodded again.

Dad looked at me for a minute, then reached in his pocket and handed me his keys.

I looked bug-eyed down at the keys in my hand. I thought I was negotiating for Mom's keys.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.