The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Any great ideas?" I asked Robbie. She, Tami, and I were gathered by our lockers for a few minutes before Robbie and I had to rush off to football practice.

"Fresh out," she admitted.

I'd just reported that I'd talked to Paula, who said she had a great voice, but no-way-no-how was getting on a stage and singing. Callie Shaw had been snagged up by Kirk, like we thought. And Tommy had grabbed up both Rachel Lewis and Gina Richards.

"While you're at practice, I'll ask Mr. McCoy," Tami volunteered. "By the way, I got a B-plus on my Spanish quiz."

"That's great," I said and hugged her.

She smiled.

"You know, you owe big thanks to Paula."

Tami nodded.

"Since you probably don't want to kiss Paula, you can kiss me, and I'll pass it on to her." I took a quick look around and, seeing no authority figures, gave Tami a long kiss.

"That was nice, but there will be no passing anything on to Paula."

"Awww," I said with a pout.

Tami kissed me again. "Isn't he cute when he pouts?" she asked Robbie.

Robbie grinned. "How long do you think it will take to break him in?"

Tami shrugged. "It's a lifetime project.


I took the snap, faded back, and checked out the field. I looked for Chad, but he was too well-covered. Then I spotted Zach. I fired the ball twenty-two yards right into his waiting arms, just before three of the defenders all hit at once. God, I love football.

Larry Gordon, one of the linemen who'd hit me, reached out his hand. "Good hit," I told him as he pulled me to my feet.

"Not good enough," he muttered, looking down field to where Zach Hissman was dancing in the end zone.

"When you're hot, etcetera."

He slapped me on the back and headed back to the line.

"A waste of time, if you ask me."

I looked behind me. Mike Reed was standing with Coach Branson. Mike was a junior and the starting quarterback. He'd gotten nominated for all-state last year, though he didn't make it. Mike was also full of himself.

"You got me, and that's all you need. The girl's around if I need a break."

"Nice pass, Tony," the coach said, ignoring him.

"Thanks, coach. And the girl has a name, Mike. And better stats than you last season."

Mike strode forward until his face guard was almost touching mine. "That's cause she didn't play as much, and she got the easy assignments."

"Unh huh."

"Enough. Mike, let's run a couple plays with you in the hot seat."

"'Bout time."

The coach stepped back as the two lines got setup. I walked up to him. "Coach, can I work some defense?"

The coach gave me a funny look, but nodded. "Take Jimmy's place."

I trotted over to Jimmy and sent him to the coach.

I grinned to myself.

The first two plays, I did my job covering receivers. I blocked the first pass and intercepted the second. Mike was not happy as he stomped back to his starting position. There are advantages to scrimmaging against your own team. One of them is knowing everybody's habits.

Mike took the snap and faded back, looking for a receiver. I went through the hole I knew Billy would leave me. I took about three steps and launched myself into the air, landing on Mike with a satisfying thud. The ball rolled loose. Larry scooped it up and raced for the opposite end zone.

I rolled off Mike and stood up, holding out my hand to him. "Damn, man, no wonder you didn't get all-state. Sacked and fumbled."

He ignored my hand and climbed up. "What the fuck was that all about?"

I grinned. "It's called football, man. You're supposed to get rid of the ball before you get hit."

"Problem boys?" the coach yelled.

"Not here," I yelled back. "You know me, Coach. I love the world. You got a problem, Mike?"

"Just a line that doesn't know how to block."

I was tempted to add something like, 'life is rough, ' but I was good.

"Having trouble with Mike?" Robbie asked as she trotted over to the defense. She'd been trying her luck as a kicker.

"Mr. Wonderful? Not me."

"Figure roughing him up will make points with his new sister?" Darlene was sitting in the stands again, watching the cheerleaders.

"Nope. Messing with Mike's its own reward." We smiled at each other. "Has he ever called you by name?"

"I don't think so. When he talks about me it's always 'the girl.' He really wasn't happy about having a girl on the team."

"And a freshman girl at that."

"Well, at least I outgrew that."

"Let's teach Mike why they call you Monster Girl." We grinned and found our spots.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.