The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"He's in my room," I heard down the hall.

"Tony, I need..." Kelly said as she burst into Tami's room. "Oops."

'When I grow up, I'm getting a house with locks on the doors', I thought.

"Kelly!" Mikee yelled. She was on her hands and knees, while I knelt behind her and pounded her pussy with my enormous twelve-inch cock.

Okay, Big Tony wasn't twelve inches, but it had grown in the last couple of years. Five-and-three-quarter inches. I made a note to look up on the internet when cocks stopped growing. Maybe I could hit twelve inches yet. I pictured myself with a twelve-inch battering ram and almost laughed. Maybe I'd settle for seven or eight inches.

"Uh, hi, Kelly." I said, without missing a beat.

"You'd didn't invite me," she said in a hurt voice.

"I didn't invite Mikee either," I said. "I was hanging with Tami, and she came over." I reached under and squeezed her tit. I realized that they'd grown a lot. Hers were bigger than Tami's, though I didn't think I'd point that out to the love of my life.

Even with the stimulation, Mikee was glaring at her sister.

"What'd you want, Kelly?" I felt my tension building and picked up the pace. Mikee was stiff with annoyance, and I didn't know if Mikee was close or not.

"I wanted to borrow some rubbers."

"What for?" I realized it was a stupid question as soon as the words were out of my mouth, but it was too late to get them back.

"You give them to Mikee."

"You're going to do it with Kyle," Mikee accused, and then shook as her climax overcame her. I felt my cock fill with sperm then empty itself into my rubber sheath.

"Oh, God!" Mikee and I groaned together.

"What are you guys doing back here," Tami asked, stepping into the room behind Kelly. Her eyes opened wide. Tami knew I fucked Mikee. And Kelly and Robbie. But knowing and seeing it were different.

"Kelly wants some rubbers," I said, hoping to divert her.

"What?"

"She wants to make it with Kyle Differ," Mikee supplied.

"Kelly!" Tami said. "You're too young."

We all stared at her. She looked questioningly, then realized the absurdity of the situation. I'd been fucking Kelly since she was eleven.

I pulled my wilted cock out of Mikee and sat back on my heels. Mikee lay down. I halfway expected her to arch her back and purr. I wondered where Traci was. We could add her to the party.

I got up and went to Tami's nightstand. I opened it and pulled a box from the back of the drawer. I opened it and held it out to Kelly. She grinned and took three. I thought she might be being a little optimistic, but I didn't say anything.

She mumbled, "I've got to go," and slid past Tami and out into the hall.

"Mikee, why don't you take off for awhile," I suggested. "Traci is going to audition for us later. You can come back for that if you want." I hated to make it seem like wham bam thank you ma'am, but I figured it was the best idea.

Mikee nodded and quickly dressed. Tami just stood in the doorway.

"Come here," I said after Mikee was gone. Tami just stood, looking at the bed. "Come here," I said a little stronger.

Tami came over. I reached out, took her hand, and pulled her down to sit on the side of the bed next to me.

"It's different, isn't it?" I asked softly.

"What is?"

"Seeing me with another girl."

"Of course not. I knew..."

"Tami, it's different, seeing instead of knowing. It's okay."

"I... it's just... I mean..."

I leaned over and kissed her to shut her up. "I know."

"I'm being silly," she said, looking me right in the face for the first time.

"No, you're not. It's okay. I won't..."

"Yes, you will."

"I will?"

"Yes! I meant it when I said you were good for the girls. Especially now, if Little Kelly is going to..."

"Fuck," I supplied.

"Kyle," Tami finished.

"You know, calling her Little Kelly won't keep her from growing up."

"I know." After a minute's silence, she asked, "Is this what parent's feel like when their kids grow up?"

"Kinda, I think."

"Can we keep our kids from growing up?"

"Only if we live in Neverland."

"Let's."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.