The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

There was a knock on my door.

"Come," I yelled without looking up.

Traci stuck her head in the door. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," I said, still concentrating on the computer monitor. "Just let me finish this page." I was about a half page from the bottom, and it took me about four minutes to finish and hit save.

"What can I do for..." I started as I swivelled around to look at her. "What the hell are you wearing?"

Traci blushed. "I've got a date. It's okay."

Traci was wearing tight hip-hugger pants and an even tighter shirt that left several inches of her stomach exposed. She looked somewhere between Hilary Duff and Britney Spears.

"You're going out like that? Does Mom know?"

Traci set her face. "Mom knows. She didn't say anything."

"Probably in shock."

"Tony, Mom realizes that I'm growing up. Why can't you?"

"I do realize that you're in the seventh grade now, but..." I waved my hand down and up again encompassing her outfit.

"You wouldn't complain if Tami wore this."

I grinned, enjoying the picture of Tami dressed this way. "When was the last time you saw Tami dress like a... ?" I wanted to say slut, but decided against it. "Or Robbie? Or Mikee for that matter?"

"Paula does."

"Paula's a junior and a different person."

"You can't tell me how to dress."

"I..." Damn, she was right. But I didn't have to like it. "Okay."

Traci looked like she had won the argument and turned to leave.

"Didn't you want to talk to me?"

"Oh, yeah. Uh, Robbie was saying something about maybe having a couple of woodwinds in your show."

News to me. "Okay?"

"I was kinda thinking that maybe... I mean... if you... I could..."

Oh, God. Traci played the saxophone. Badly!

"Well, it's a high school play."

"Tami said that since it's a student production, the rules didn't say it had to be all high school."

Mental note, glue Tami's lips together. No, that would interfere with other activities. Maybe I could have her vocal cords surgically removed.

"I just don't think..."

"Okay," she said and her face fell. "I understand."

I felt like I'd just taken a candy cane from a baby.

Mom looked in. "Tony, could I see you in the kitchen for a minute?"

"Just a sec," I said. I turned back to Traci. "So who are you going out with?" I asked, trying to make her forget about the play.

"Casey Morgan," she mumbled. "I'd better finish getting ready." She shuffled away.

I watched her go, then stood and walked to the kitchen.

"What can I do for you, mother of mine?"

"Do you think that's totally fair?"

"Uh, what?"

"Blowing off your sister like that."

"I, uh..."

"I'm not saying you have to let her be in your musical. I just asked if you were fair."

"Mom, have you heard her play?"

"Yes! Have you?"

"Of course I have. She's really bad."

Mom arched her eyebrow.

"She is," I said in my defense

"And when was the last time you listened to her?"

"Just last..." When was the last time I'd heard her practice? It was when she was practicing for the concert. The concert just after we moved here. I hadn't heard her since she was in the fourth grade.

"You've heard her play as part of the school band, but you haven't heard her in a while."

"I guess."

"Well, Tami's probably waiting for you. Have a good time."

Damn! Damn! Damn! Fuck!

I walked back to my sister's room and knocked.

"Come in."

I opened the door and stuck my head in. Traci was sitting at her desk putting on lipstick. My sister wore lipstick?

"Traci, I've got a deal for you."

"What?" she asked listlessly.

"Change clothes for your date, so that you look more like you, and tomorrow, Tami and I will audition you for the musical."

"You mean it?"

"I realized I haven't heard you play in a while, and a sax might be cool."

Traci jumped and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek. "You're the best brother."

"I didn't say you were in," I reminded her. "I just said we'd give you a shot. A fair shot," I added, mentally tipping my hat to my mother.

"I'll get changed," she said and pulled her shirt off before I could even back out and close the door.

Mom was standing behind me in the hall.

"Nice touch with the clothes."

I grinned. "I thought so."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.